Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 10, 2012 9:32 PM

Jul 2010
This is completely my stupid analysis and I hate Sho too soooo much.
But I have to say something.

I really think Sho loves Kyoko so much inside. Why else would he think so much about her, what she's doing, and who she is? Sure, he's an annoying play boy who just deserves hatred, but I think he honestly loves Kyoko. Of course, this is subconscious and he doesn't even know it. He puts on this farce subconsciously of hating her and her "absence of sex appeal", but he does care for her and appreciates her inside.
Is this just me?
But yeah, if this is true, I'm still a Ren x Kyoko fan, but I do think this would be sweet. And it would catch Kyoko off guard nearing the end of the series to hear that from Sho.
Oct 7, 2012 12:41 AM

Oct 2008
She almost got unnoticed but she had to give that salt. I wonder if the truth would really be relieved. And what's gonna happen when Ren finds out about his?
Nov 5, 2012 1:59 PM

Jun 2009
Kyoko is, without a doubt, one of the greatest and most mulit-faceted characters I've seen in anime. It's amazing the emotions she goes through, usually wildly different, yet she always comes off as extremely natural. Plus, she's frequently hilarious.

Also, I loved the scene with Ren on the plane saying he doesn't want Kyoko to meet Sho yet with it intercutting to the two of them actually meeting. Phenomenal directing, there. And, a shout out to the round table discussion. Great stuff.
Ston3_FreeN7Nov 5, 2012 2:08 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 12, 2013 9:46 AM

Jan 2012
Now that was what I'd call a successful infiltration lol.

Apr 21, 2013 11:20 AM

May 2012
Ooh this is really getting interesting, but damn she may not reveal her self... at least not this early, might he figure it out with that salt now? Either way it's close to get her identity revealed! Lets see what happens next, it's really getting good!
Nov 17, 2013 10:47 PM

Jul 2009
amazing episode :D

i'm glad Kyouko is back enjoying highschool :D

she really looks nice in that CM!!!

Ren seems too nice to Kyouko ^^
i think he got disappointed a little thinking that Kyouko did all that just because of the Job of being his manager instead of Ren himself.

ehh 100-10 points!?! at least she did get a 100 points despite being halved by 10 points :P

glad Moko is getting her debut as well!!

i really love how Kyouko can changed her personality despite her worst guy ever is in front of him XD

she even pushing him like he's some normal guy!!

wait so Asami can be a male in Japan? the name does sound very woman like tbh. she's sexy for sure ^^

Mimori Nanokura really looks like Kyouko back when she still had her har black.

it is a shame if they cut in the manga where Kyouko saw her in the same school.

hmm seems Kyouko knows if Sho eats something terrible she would probably give him salt :P

i really can't wait on how this will unfolds!!!
Apr 12, 2014 3:13 AM

Aug 2013
"The Ghost of Kyouko's Past" haha! It must be like watching her old self fangirl on that bastard Sho. This is probably where she'll reveal herself yeah? I hope she outperforms him.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 3, 2014 6:01 PM

Aug 2013
She kind of sold out herself at the end. She probably did it because she doesn't want to involve the girl in her revenge. It will be interresting to see how it will turn out. Can she settle her match with Shotaro in this arc? I feel like it will come to a showdown of will.

It actually looked like he was trying to provoke her, like when he got closer to his manager or when he insulted the new girl.

Of course Ren give her that 10 point penalty, it wouldn't have been normal if not xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 9, 2015 2:56 PM

Jun 2010
InvisibleSparks said:
Kyoko is hilarious when she pretends to be a shoujo girl. So. Funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2016 4:19 PM

Jul 2014
Kyoko going SSJ was brilliant :D

Mar 20, 2016 10:46 PM

Apr 2013
I'm all for watching that part where Kyoko finally sees Sho again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

The way she acts and then shoves him randomly is pure gold.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
May 14, 2017 7:08 AM

Oct 2012
Kyouko, you said a wrong word, you just crushed Ren's heart :(
Oh Sawara-san, you clueless man xD

Kyouko is acting just like a real pro xD
Fuwa is such a big jerk
That new girl too
Aww.. You don't need to help that bad girl
"Signature removed"
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 8, 2009

56 by eaticia »»
Mar 10, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MagicalEmi - Mar 29, 2009

245 by cornonacob »»
Jul 14, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 20 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Mar 15, 2009

27 by Yuki8160 »»
Apr 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 8 Discussion

Annisa - Nov 24, 2008

34 by s4gail0na »»
Feb 21, 2023 1:02 PM

» Is it bad that i watched this for the acting part and not the romance part

Pillsbury_Uchiha - Jul 2, 2022

13 by Mahificient_79 »»
Jul 3, 2022 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.