MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 52 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mujin Wakusei Survive »» Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 52 Discussion

View Poll Results: Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 52 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

17 73.91%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 26.09%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 23

02-01-09, 12:51 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
over all, this was a great anime. everything is happily ever after type of thing. some of the characters were annoying and some were ok. there at the end though it got too preachy about protecting the environment and all that junk. other than that it was fun to watch.

02-01-09, 1:01 PM

Yeah, it was good for a kiddy anime. I always like watching stuff about people trying to survive on strange planets

07-12-09, 6:44 PM

well, i don't think its a kiddy anime (although i first watch it when i was a kid) but now i still like it. the story and characters were really developing throughout the anime and they thought me many things.
so, just wanna say that "i love this anime~!"

12-24-09, 8:16 PM

i really wanted some romance... i mean seriously your stranded on a planet not even on a map so what would normal people do? BOWCHIKABOWOWOW jk but in all seriousness it was great...really good and worth it

01-04-10, 7:35 AM

Great anime. I watched it throughout all 52 episodes and wasn't bored at all, not for a single episode.
Yes, it's kind of kiddy, but not in a bad sense of this word :)

02-22-10, 2:11 PM

I really liked the first half, but when they introduced that stupid annoying alien it got worse, but still enjoyable. Great characters, they all received a lot of development. Some romance wouldn't have hurt (especially from Kaoru, it seemed he was in love with Luna but nothing ever happened, what a bummer) but it's fine anyway.
Very good series, 8/10.
Modified by draker, 05-20-10, 1:33 PM

04-06-10, 10:19 AM

I really enjoyed the first half aswell, for me though as soon as they decided to go to the mainland the series went downhill pretty fast. Still good but nowhere near as good.

07-05-10, 12:41 PM

I really liked this series which surprised me a lot. I knew from the beginning it's going to be "kiddy anime" but i found it very interesting and entertaining.

9/10

12-20-11, 11:16 AM

Really great series overall. At first when i started watching it , knowning it's all ages rated i didin't expect a lot from it , but as the number of episodes increased it started to relly absorb me. Quite pity it's a "kiddy anime", because i love the "survival" aspect in anime and manga, in which in the first one there are only few titles (Mugen no Ryvius; Jyu Oh Sei; Now and Then, Here and There).

Very interesting and entertaining - 9/10

draker said:
Some romance wouldn't have hurt (especially from Kaoru, it seemed he was in love with Luna but nothing ever happened, what a bummer) but it's fine anyway.

And i hoped for something like Bell with Luna and Sharla with Howard.
Guess that's romance in ' kiddy anime' for you .

08-03-12, 2:36 PM

I loved it. Although I'd liked a little romance in the show, I think in the end it turned out well, one of my fav animes of all times :)

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices