Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 26, 2013 12:13 PM

Jan 2013
good episode and end of this arc .. but not as good as the first two arcs..
looking for next one..
-CnXaDi.
Aug 26, 2013 12:24 PM

Sep 2012
This was a weak arc, but I'm looking forward for the next episode!

Always-Hungry said:
Alis should definitely join the KnB team for the upcoming season ^_^

LOL
Same thought here!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Aug 26, 2013 9:19 PM

Jan 2013
What's up with the character motivations in this anime.
They make no sense.
The principle shot 3 bullets got them blocked and turned around without saying anything.
Aug 26, 2013 10:03 PM

Jul 2011
that resolution was so anti-climatic and convenient it was comical.

I think one of the draws of this show is it's world-building and there wasn't much of that at all in this arc whatsoever. however it was instead, abundant in both meaningless side characters, and shots of Alis leaning against walls with a vacant expression. I get that you're supposed to be mysterious now please stop.
To be honest, Alis and the ghost girl aren't doing that much for me at all.

They played the "you'll find out in good time" card again. I've never really been a fan of that, it's very weak way to sell a plot in my own opinion.

I'm relieved this was only two episodes long.
Aug 26, 2013 11:18 PM

Feb 2010
This arc was beyond horrible.
Aug 26, 2013 11:57 PM

Sep 2012
At least the sensei knew she didn't stand a chance. Other than that, can't wait to see how they're going to finish this series in the next five episodes.
Aug 27, 2013 6:13 AM

Jan 2010
I liked the feeling that this episode began, it reminded me Angel Beats!, The escape of the college and this strange group of students, even too weird for my taste, the two sisters and the girl snapped putting head in the basin is traveling too that reaches be childish, if not that the episode would be great, especially with the revelation of the purpose of destroying the world to save it, the guy remembered much xD Light, and also remembered world Destruction at the time. Now it only remains to know which is the 'goal' of the same series, because it needs an accurate way from here to the end, a climax to whet viewers, but the animation and soundtrack were perfect.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Aug 27, 2013 6:28 AM

Jul 2010
Motion_Menace said:
Weakest arc so far. The melodrama is pissing me off.

Agree. The previous one was far better imho. Anyway, I don't know how the teacher knew they were going to escape, because I doubt she was randomly walking through the gate.
Aug 27, 2013 6:49 AM

Dec 2012
Definitely the worst arc in the series so far but I enjoyed it, still, it seems they are really rushing this which is a shame.

Motion_Menace said:
Weakest arc so far. The melodrama is pissing me off.

Where was the melodrama?
Aug 27, 2013 8:22 AM

May 2012
NOOOO where's my Sukaachan =((((

It's progressing too ph-fast.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 27, 2013 1:40 PM

Jan 2013
Did the bus just become bigger?
Aug 27, 2013 11:07 PM
Aug 2011
yawn
How did this show turn into a bunch of school kids?

This cannot be over soon enough.
Aug 28, 2013 7:58 AM

Jun 2013
That gunfight looked pretty cool, too bad it didn't last long.

Well, that's a surprising way to end the episode. Scar probably has a good reason for doing it though.
Aug 28, 2013 2:38 PM

Sep 2012
This show does a great job of teasing the audience with these endings.

I had to scrub the video back to make sure I read correctly when Yuri said, "I left her behind."

Color me excited for next week.
Aug 29, 2013 12:07 AM

Jul 2009
well since i went from ep 1-8 today, these 2 episodes didnt feel that bad as i blew by it. but this definitely was MUCH weaker than the last arc. jeez, school setting where have i seen that before but a city with citizens of the dead? here's to hopefully 5 more good episodes.
Aug 29, 2013 7:57 PM

Jun 2012
Weakest arc of the series right now. It was okay. And the end... well, that was fast. She (the teacher) didn't put a fight at all. Was fast like that arc, which is fine with me though.

Yuri : "I left her behind"
Me : "oh... ... ... you son of a..."
I don't want Scar to go away! What of the baby?
Aug 30, 2013 12:27 AM

Sep 2012
Really underwhelming this episode, even weaker than the previous episode (which is already the weakest in the series so far). I do not feel any tension about the "escape". Nobody checks about them and everything just went so smooth. And of course we know the blind girl will come at the end. The intervention by the teacher is a joke - and it ends as suddenly as it started. And I don't feel for any of the characters there -- so why do we have all these people with the various special power? What purpose do they server? What messages are supposed to come to us? Everything is just kind of bland and lacking. Oh well.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 30, 2013 11:36 AM

Sep 2009
oh well, I've got nothing to say much.. but this was a nice episode. I love the part when Tanya said that Ai is too much for her :D And that moon part.. <33
Aug 30, 2013 4:51 PM

Jan 2011
This was pure cancer, but... I stil have faith... I guess.

And WTF at the ending, fucking 3 bullets and suddenly durp I'm gone. Retarded shit, I was about to cut my wrists. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

I won't drop it yet because it just can't get any worse (or so I hope)...
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 30, 2013 8:27 PM

May 2013
What? Just like that?
Worst episode so far
Aug 31, 2013 8:15 AM

Feb 2013
A lot of people seems to be missing the point of this arc...
Aug 31, 2013 8:39 AM

Nov 2012
ahh I see finally they are all made it out :3
nice tanya.. nice decision :3
and btw.. that shooting scene in the end.. is awesome.. hmm hmm.. now new adventure will begin! XD
I wonder where scar go.. I laugh when yuri said he leave her XD

Leio said:
Buzzer Beater. Nice ability.
Aug 31, 2013 10:27 AM

Oct 2012
This episode was kinda better than last one but those explanations (of world perception) and resolutions (teacher letting them leave) were super lame.

And Scar being left behind.. this series sure has some unorthodox storytelling principles. I'm just not sure that it does have the impact they intended.
Aug 31, 2013 7:55 PM

May 2011
This episode had some beautiful soundtrack, like the one that was played when they were all escaping. And Alis's got a beast ability.

Wonder what happened with Scar, especially with Celica still in the van.
Sep 1, 2013 9:34 AM

Jul 2012
Yuri-san was the man in this episode!!!
Sep 1, 2013 10:50 AM

Feb 2011
Wait are they really going for an anime original ending?
Sep 1, 2013 1:03 PM

Jun 2008
lollipopling said:
i wonder what really happened to scar-san

I can't imagine her leaving that baby after going so motherly about it.
Sep 1, 2013 9:33 PM

Dec 2011
I liked this episode and the gun battle was cool
Sep 11, 2013 4:42 AM

Dec 2011
Scar is... gone? Why? And how? But they've gained a whole load of new travelling companions. I wonder how long they will stick around for.

And aren't they inadvertantly crushing the teacher's dreams at the same time as giving life to their own ones?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 14, 2013 4:07 AM

Apr 2009
She shines. In that twisted and dark world, she does. Even to a blind person like Tanya. Ai is that radiant. She inspires people. That could actually be her path to fulfilling her dream... all she needs is to believe in herself and find the right people who'd be willing to help.

Alis manages to show off at the last minute of escape with his ability. Pretty impressive, and well prepared. So that was the deal with his dissatisfaction with "playing" some solo basketball shooting. Never missing at anything has some downsides too, huh. I sort of expected some response from the teachers with their escape, but then it got resolved pretty quickly.

Very convenient of Yuri to arrive at the exact moment of escape. Good thing the vehicle they originally had was a minivan, too. I'm just going to take his statement to mean he left Scar at a place to stay/safe place. Why would he leave her and take the child that -she- adopted? I doubt Scar would easily give up Celica after all that "fated stepmother" business back in Ortus.
Sep 21, 2013 9:55 AM

Jul 2010
Lol. The end was such a troll.

I really didn't like this school arc. So rushed and limited explanation. Ortus was definitely better, imo.
Sep 21, 2013 8:52 PM

Sep 2012
Objurgo said:
That duel was pretty cool even though it was short.
Sep 30, 2013 5:53 AM

Sep 2008
Kinda annoying how Ai keeps forcing her ideals onto others.
Sep 30, 2013 3:17 PM

Mar 2012
Thank god this arc is over lol.
Oct 2, 2013 9:01 PM

Sep 2012
IM AM SOO FUCKING GLAD THIS DAMN SCHOOL ARC IS OVER,

dragged any longer and i was going to drop this.

gun battle at the end was wicked,
Oct 7, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2012
Disliking the current development... but well lets see what will happen now that they've escaped!
Oct 8, 2013 5:42 PM

Jan 2012
okay will admit this arc was the weakest by far, anti climatic ending and just rushed, shame, but having not read the novels i don't know how much they skipped/changed etc but i imagine its a lot..... just hope the last few eps can pick up again and get back on track
Oct 22, 2013 4:59 PM

Sep 2011
Weakest arc so far, it felt pretty unnecessary, while on the other hand the Ortus arc actually gave Ai a new perspective of the dead and the world. This was more like normal every day problems.
The fight at the end got resolved ridiculously quickly :S

I hope we see more of Alice and the witch though and they won't just disappear without any explanation.

What the heck is with Scar abandoning the child :/
Oct 23, 2013 6:13 AM

Sep 2011
I was hoping it would conclude by showing Tanya back with her parents again! >:(
Dec 18, 2013 10:50 PM

Mar 2012
Highly useless arc, it's such a shame to follow Ortus up with this, my interest has dropped tremendously, the plot is the only thing holding this show together for me, without that...all I get to watch is Ai forcing ideals onto people...meh...hopefully the next one is even better than Ortus to make up for this mess....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Dec 24, 2013 5:53 AM

Oct 2012
Perfect Aim? But in prev ep, clearly he's aiming for the wrong place
He just *bam* the women bath
Well, with Dee's help ofc xD

I'm really unsatisfied with this arc :(
Maybe too short
Or nothing plus or gain from this arc... How about the manga?

Lol poor Scar xD

shioricchi said:
Objurgo said:
That duel was pretty cool even though it was short.

I thought the teacher will attack him with close-range weapon (dagger,etc)
"Signature removed"
Dec 25, 2013 4:13 AM
May 2012
Damn, that gun fight was really fast haha, nice ability though!!

So end of the school arc huh??? Where is Scar?!?!?!

They have many companions now.

Next episode looks sad.
Dec 29, 2013 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
Well, this arc was horrible. Suddenly, I'm not feeling too great about the last few episodes.
Apr 15, 2014 11:10 AM

Mar 2014
Anyone else notice that the clock was messed up. The hands were always directly opposite each other and bell tolled at a completely random time
But that's just one opinion.
Jun 7, 2014 1:49 AM

Feb 2013
What the hell Scar??
Jul 3, 2014 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
The "gun fight" was really cool, and I think that it DIDN'T happen too fast. I mean, I really liked the teacher's reaction like: "Ok, I lost, I'm leaving" because she saw she couldn't stop them and also she noticed that they had what it takes to live in the "outside world" (Well, at least Alice had).
Sep 4, 2014 9:46 PM

Feb 2013
"She abandoned her child."

What the fuck Scar!? Why would you do that!? Better have a good reason.

That gun duel was pretty cool even though it was short. I think the reason why it was so short was that teacher knew she couldn't win. He would just hit all of her bullets with his bullets. I wonder if those student are going to stay together or go their separate ways.good episode.
Jan 2, 2015 2:22 PM

May 2013
There are two worlds out there, the Objective one and the Subjective one.
In order to save the world, Alis wants to destroy it.

Hooray, everyone escapes! (^_^) The teacher tries to stop them, but Alis' perfect aim is unbeatable.

Yuri left Scar? What the fuck. And Scar left Celica. What the fuck.
Yuri, please explain next episode and hopefully those students go home.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Apr 10, 2015 11:36 PM

Feb 2014
amplified said:
Buzzer Beater. Nice ability.
Midorima is that you?!!

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
May 30, 2016 12:04 PM

May 2016
It didn't even felt like they were held captive so the break out wasn't that intense, however I still have to appreciate the soundtrack choice for this anime. It suits the show very well and I think I'm gonna hear em even after this anime's over.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.