Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 22, 2013 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yesss, a new match. I was waiting for this.
I like how everyone is still determined to fight for the club though. *salutes*

I have to admit this match got intense and personal especially involving Rin. Well, can't be helped I guess with this rematch. I like it though. Oh and she got hit! Decent episode.
Stark700Aug 22, 2013 11:37 AM
Aug 22, 2013 9:58 AM

Jul 2010
Yura didn't call her hit and shot Rin after the fact. I only see more suffering.
Aug 22, 2013 9:59 AM

Apr 2009
Remember when Yura was a pure innocent girl who just wanted to have fun?

Now she's a no-fun-allowed type of person who even cheats just to win.

This is what haircuts do to people.
Aug 22, 2013 12:14 PM

Sep 2012
Can't say I enjoy seeing how the protagonist Yura is evolving to.. I have a feeling that this development is going to alienate even more watchers and sink the popularity of the series even further....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 22, 2013 3:33 PM

Mar 2012
Finally some proper character development for Yachiyo - I can now retract the complaint I had about the series back when episode 3 aired.

Now, whether or not I'm liking the development we're seeing in Yura, I'm not sure. On the one hand I can see the reasons why she does what she does and the development doesn't seem too contrived to me, but on the other it is getting less and less fun following her. The ending caught me by surprise though. I don't really watch much sports anime, but I would imagine that having the once starry-eyed protagonist win by cheating would be quite a ballsy move. The only thing I can see coming out of it in the immediate aftermath though is tons of angst. Won't mind too much if the pay-off makes it worth it, but Gainax's track record with pay-offs and satisfying endings isn't exactly stellar. Sigh, I guess I'll just keep watching to see what happens while keeping my expectations deliberately low.

Also, Sono-chan-senpai collects swimsuit gravures? Oh my...
Aug 22, 2013 3:58 PM

Nov 2007
It's time. Wow, Stella winning using Yura's plan, though they are not having fun with Yura's "passion". C3 vs. her enemy team. Other groups who lost are supporting them and giving info. Yura just ignored the hit and they won.

More fun with sempai girl and Yura going guilty mode?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 22, 2013 5:51 PM

Apr 2008
See… what she need is a face to face encounter with her future self (Rin) to let her see what she'll turning into

Stark700 said:

I have to admit this match got intense and personal especially involving Rin. Well, can't be helped I guess with this rematch. I like it though. Oh and she got hit! Decent episode.
Great gunfight and they even have manouver like that tank drift in GuP finale XD

Sonora's collection is the bomb this episode :D
Aug 22, 2013 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Well good nice episode with lots of action... I enjoyed it...
SO EPIC!

Now wheres that powerful airsoft gun that can punch a hole thru a can?
Aug 22, 2013 7:18 PM

Sep 2011
Lol @ Yura cheating to win.
Aug 22, 2013 7:27 PM

Dec 2012
Amarrez said:

This comment made me laugh harder than just about anything today.
Aug 22, 2013 7:37 PM

Jul 2009
And here I was, thinking how that trip episode a while back will actually mean something later on and not just be a one time thing. *sigh*

Other than that, I really expected Yura to explain to the judges that she was hit first in the end... Oh and, that warehouse was conveniently without cameras, eh?
Aug 22, 2013 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
No-fun Yura is getting really painful to watch, as with Sonora just looking sadly at Yura without saying what was wrong all those times. I look forward to some resolution here soon, at least, since at some point she'll have to confess.
Aug 22, 2013 7:54 PM
Aug 2010
Real great ep. Yura cheated how can they win, they will do anything to win
Aug 22, 2013 8:09 PM

Jul 2013
I really don't know what to say about Yura's development, she went from sweet and innocent girl who wanted to have fun in the C3 club to a serious leader that cheats just to win. I expect to see Yura in the next episodes suffering from this, I hope Sonora finally says something about it to her, cause not saying anything isn't going to solve the problem.

Also, it's very ironic how Yura wanted to be like Sonora, yet she turns out to be like Rin, she needs to step out of the dark side for a bit.
Aug 22, 2013 8:21 PM

Jan 2013
Painful towards the end.
Aug 22, 2013 8:24 PM

Jun 2010
"We're not so different, you and I!"

neonieAug 22, 2013 8:33 PM
Aug 22, 2013 8:25 PM

Jan 2012
Yura fucked up, but she'll learn from this mistake. I don't see this anime getting even more darker than what it is right now so hopefully the next few episodes get some touchy feely good stuff in. Good thing about all this is that Yura got better at airsoft though, probably as good as Sonora if not better going by Rin's comment.
Aug 22, 2013 8:34 PM
Apr 2013
It is good that this show actually gives some change for the character. Needs some plot in there and some change and they did it.
I am still waiting for someone to die. I believe it wil happen still
Aug 22, 2013 8:37 PM

May 2013
Amarrez said:

^This. So remember, never get a haircut people wouldn't like.

"How unusual that we should see two all-girl high school teams here." The commentator is right about this. It's not everyday you see an all-girl high school team annihilating a foreign marines team.

To be honest, Rin's pretty good. She can defeat Karila and her anti-gravity skills.

And from here on out, Yura just suffers more.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 22, 2013 8:56 PM
Oct 2010
gahh that zombying bitch. tsk tsk. cant wait for more moping
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 22, 2013 9:22 PM

Mar 2008
Give it a few episodes, Yura will change again, I'm almost sure of it, once Sono-chan is back in the picture and the real sniper is revealed (guessing). I'm really not liking her anti-fun personality here either.

That being said, I'm REALLY disappointed that she zombied to "win" the tournament. It's not even a win considering that's an auto disqualification. I'm guessing she'll go through an internal monologue the next episode or two and eventually come clean with the club, maybe even more.
Aug 22, 2013 9:23 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Elite60 said:
Yura didn't call her hit and shot Rin after the fact. I only see more suffering.

Can't believe she would go to such lengths...first time she encountered Rin she forfeited, second time, she cheats. What a transformation. But still, they did manage to get very far with Yura's strategies, though clearly the team isn't having so much fun with Yura bossing them around like that. Ren is really nice though, I like how positive she is and tries to calm the other members down :)
Aug 22, 2013 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
This is an decent episode, the gunfight was satisfying and the Stella team made it to the finals. Also they face off against Rin's team, still can't beat them until a very surprised turn at the end. Well that was unusual of Rin saying she got hit.

Although I'm still not really fond on Yura though I will eventually warm up to her if she change in the end of the season.

Aug 22, 2013 9:28 PM

Dec 2012
The good thing about Yura sinking this low is that she'll have to climb all the way up, so that's something to look forward to.

I think the worst part for Yura is that even Rin, the "villain", announced she was hit.

Also, no more clues about that high pressure airgun.
Aug 22, 2013 10:19 PM

Feb 2012
I'm waiting for the real sniper to be revealed so Yura can feel like even more of an ass after winning the tourney.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2013 10:41 PM

Aug 2012
ooo Yura cheated

Aug 22, 2013 11:56 PM

Sep 2009
My only question: why Sonora is so passive? She saw where it goes couple of eps before but still haven't done anything real to stop Yura's falling. Did she think that it's better for Yura to overcome this herself?
Aug 22, 2013 11:58 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, she's got more serious about winning, but I didn't expect her to cheat at the end... Yachiyo was pissed off the whole tournament, well technically the whole crew was. Poor Rento carrying a heavy bag the whole tournament, she's my favorite right now.
Rin was lucky there she ran out of ammo, that could've been the end if not for her teammate, well after all it was the end of it when Yura decided to cheat after she got shot lol.
PhinalPhlashAug 23, 2013 12:07 AM
Aug 23, 2013 12:18 AM
Jul 2009
Mz92TheU said:

Rin was lucky there she ran out of ammo, that could've been the end if not for her teammate.

Na, she didn't run out of ammo. Her gun got jammed. It's stated right there.
Aug 23, 2013 12:19 AM

Jul 2013
1idd0kun said:
Mz92TheU said:

Rin was lucky there she ran out of ammo, that could've been the end if not for her teammate.

Na, she didn't run out of ammo. Her gun got jammed. It's stated right there.

Oh, my bad, didn't notice that.
Aug 23, 2013 12:21 AM

Nov 2009
I'd like Yura to turn Rogue and wind up fighting against Sonora and co. Would make for an interesting finale.

Doubt that will happen though lol.
Aug 23, 2013 12:49 AM

Nov 2012
It's kinda painful to watch Yura had to cheat to win, this is truly a dark time for this series..

But I know she will get back to her old cheerful self not obsessed in just winning.
Aug 23, 2013 1:07 AM

Jul 2012
gahhhh! when Yura was talking to Rin I was hoping epiphany would strike her, and resolve this mess!! bahhhh, all I can say is "tell the truth Yura. you better f#$@^&* tell the truth, or I will hate your forever."
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Aug 23, 2013 1:10 AM
Jan 2010
Yura is going to embrace the TANOSHII soon!
Aug 23, 2013 1:16 AM

May 2013
Yura doing whatever it takes to win, even if she had to cheat for it. Things are about to get interesting from here.
Aug 23, 2013 1:34 AM

Apr 2010
Only in a anime where a bunch of girls would annihilate battle hardened marines. Sorry I don't buy that one bit! If Rin treats a game like an actual battle of life and death and the marines had treated the game the same then they would have mopped the floor with everyone. Easy to act all high and mighty when you never been in an actual gunfight before. But it's only an anime and not real life >:)
Aug 23, 2013 4:18 AM

Jul 2009
That comment of Rins hit her hard. Very hard... I like it.
I was ready to think Sonora was a stupid bitch when she yelled ar Yura for surrendering but this change is Yuras fault alone and ever since it started I've been hoping for something like this to happen...
Aug 23, 2013 5:55 AM

Sep 2012
even though yura cheated its not like the outcome would have changed.
rin had a jam, and glasses had taken out the player who shot yura before yura fires back at rin (essentially immediately)

its pretty much implied it was only rin and whoever shot yura left on the other team.
C3 would have still had rento with an m60 and glasses, 2v1 and rin had a jam, not to mention C3 had already scouted the building and rins team was running in blind, theres no real way win would have won regardless.

but still. dog move.
Aug 23, 2013 6:06 AM

Jul 2010
Yura was way too serious, very annoying. She really took the fun out of it because she was blinded by her desire for revenge. And now she cheated as well. She got hit before she shot Rin. Wouldn't that mean she's a zombie-player? And I think Rin knew it too. There's no way she can be happy with this win now.

I hope Sonora will do something about it and Yura will change back. She's becoming way too much like Rin now.

Aug 23, 2013 7:50 AM
Apr 2013
Someone needs to die...
Aug 23, 2013 8:08 AM

Apr 2010
The ending was weird indeed but one question wasn't answered, who snipped Sonora.
I looked carefully at Rin's team but they where all using submachine guns which aren't soothed for snipping, and i am pretty sure the sniper was using a assault riffle or battle riffle.

The other big question is will Yura confess her cheating towards her team, from the looks of it she was feeling guilty.
And seeing as Rin was the only enemy player left they probably would have one without cheating.
Aug 23, 2013 8:29 AM

Feb 2011
Great ep :D
Aug 23, 2013 8:36 AM

Jun 2010
YURA, I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED OF YO' SHIT.

All this reminded me of Hidan no Aria when Riko and Aria get down on the plane. lol

Aug 23, 2013 9:36 AM
Oct 2010
So in the end, the one who had her fun was Rin, and even though she "lost", and even though she didn't seek it...

The marines obviously underestimated Rin's team, everyone knows high school girls can dodge bullets. >_>
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 23, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Yura cheated!! and we are gonna let her off just like that? oh please something haunt her down >< she needs a wake up slap so badly! if only i can do it D:
Aug 23, 2013 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
Amarrez said:

Confirmed: haircut is the worst thing that ever happened to Yura.
Aug 23, 2013 3:56 PM

Jan 2008
Oh so she cheated--- welcome to the real world, Yura.

The whole Anime is silly... and the fact Gainax made it makes me wanna cry...
Aug 23, 2013 5:40 PM

Apr 2013
It's sad to see Yura cheated to win the tournament
Aug 23, 2013 6:01 PM
Aug 2013
Excrement just became absolute.

Mmmm waiting for the next week's episode.
Aug 23, 2013 7:03 PM

Jun 2013
Karila vs Rin was epic. I want to see how Yura will act next week after what she did.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2013

137 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Jul 18, 2013

129 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 11, 2013

95 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

179 by toralbabs »»
Feb 7, 7:44 PM

» Anyone else think the OP is really catchy?

Riptos - Aug 5, 2013

4 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Apr 6, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.