Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you wish for a remake of alternative ending?
Aug 28, 2013 6:20 AM

Oct 2012
Just let it go. Geez.

Oreimo does not need a remake even if A-1 Pictures adapted the novels in a rather shitty way.
Aug 28, 2013 6:28 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Of course not, like it or not it just stated true to the story of the LN
Aug 28, 2013 9:25 AM
Oct 2010
Allenkilla1 said:
Not if the fans are demanding for a re-make or a alternative ending such as Kousaka's parents explaning they aren't blood related and the relationship continues or Kyousuke choosing a different girl ayase(Gooo ayase!!)

Demanding? That kind of attitude will get you nowhere.

Keep being delusional, it makes for nice entertainment
Aug 29, 2013 4:41 AM
Jan 2013
MCsq2 said:
Just let it go. Geez.

Oreimo does not need a remake even if A-1 Pictures adapted the novels in a rather shitty way.
HaXXspetten said:
Of course not, like it or not it just stated true to the story of the LN

Dunkmaru said:
Allenkilla1 said:
Not if the fans are demanding for a re-make or a alternative ending such as Kousaka's parents explaning they aren't blood related and the relationship continues or Kyousuke choosing a different girl ayase(Gooo ayase!!)

Demanding? That kind of attitude will get you nowhere.

Keep being delusional, it makes for nice entertainment

I hope it does get a re-make because its still stuck in my mind why a brilliant anime is ruined by the last 3 episodes of horror.

If A1 does decide to do a re-make I will sing rick Ashley never give you up
Aug 29, 2013 5:46 AM
Oct 2010
Allenkilla1 said:
I hope it does get a re-make because its still stuck in my mind why a brilliant anime is ruined by the last 3 episodes of horror.

Alright, I'll bite: why do you think the last three episodes were bad?
Aug 29, 2013 6:09 AM
Jan 2013
Dunkmaru said:
Allenkilla1 said:

Alright, I'll bite: why do you think the last three episodes were bad?

I felt the last 3 episodes of the special was horrible and everything just fell apart because of rushed/cut out scenes and there weren't many characters who we didn't have a chance to see(like ayase) or even Kousaka parents . (short version)
Aug 30, 2013 4:17 AM
Jan 2013
Please Oreimo Producers/Directors do something about it by re-making
Aug 30, 2013 9:37 PM

Sep 2012
No way there will be remake given how popular the last 3 episodes are LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 31, 2013 5:56 AM
Jan 2013
symbv said:
No way there will be remake given how popular the last 3 episodes are LOL

yeah the last 3 episodes weren't that great. Maybe Die hard fans would support and donate towards of re-making of last 3 episodes plus oreimo is pretty popular in japan
Aug 31, 2013 2:38 PM

Jul 2013
I sense a 10 min OVA where they go full Kirino.
Aug 31, 2013 2:48 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah lets Mass Effect 3 this stuff people!

Come on guys really? The ending isn't even bad, might not be what you wanted it to be but it's better to just accept it.
Sep 3, 2013 4:49 AM
Jan 2013
hyperknees91 said:

Come on guys really? The ending isn't even bad, might not be what you wanted it to be but it's better to just accept it.

well It basically ruined the 2 seasons with an ending which is pretty much terrible compared to previous series
Sep 5, 2013 9:59 PM

Aug 2008
Allenkilla1 said:
hyperknees91 said:

well It basically ruined the 2 seasons with an ending which is pretty much terrible compared to previous series

Not sure how. It was fine.

If people hate the ending though, luck would have it that the PSP visual novel has been mostly translated. So people can just watch their favorite pairing get together with kyousuke.

Generally I'm not a big fan of harem anime myself for the same reason as it's obvious since episode 1 that the main girl will always win without exceptions. Hence why I prefer visual novels so I can see all the alternatives. However this series was still fairly entertaining regardless.
Sep 7, 2013 3:40 PM

Nov 2009
Remake will be better, maybe make it into 6 episodes and add more detail.
If the LN was also crushed, than the remake not must always adapt it...

But no remake also fine, since I believe that the ending will always be Kousaka x Kousaka.
I just need to remake the ending in my head... Wahahahahahaha... XD

Peace v(^__^)v
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Sep 7, 2013 3:40 PM

Nov 2009
I hope I can play the VN, too bad I don't understand Japanase <(TT__TT<;)
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Sep 8, 2013 10:14 AM
May 2013
i just hope that ayase and kuroneko somehow learns about kyousuke and kirino's plan and hopefully forgive them.

「葬る」 | "Eliminate"
Sep 8, 2013 10:18 AM

Aug 2012
kuuurt said:
Meh, what's done is done. There's no turning back now.
Sep 8, 2013 10:22 AM
May 2013
kuuurt said:

well this is true but still...

「葬る」 | "Eliminate"
Sep 10, 2013 4:45 AM
Jan 2013
LordZero25 said:
kuuurt said:

well this is true but still...

There is "HOPE" waiting to happen and the next minute you know "Oreimo Decides to re-make the ending by adding more episodes or duration of the ova
Oct 13, 2013 10:28 AM

Nov 2012
Pay them enough and they will remake for u everything.

Only cash count in this world.
Dec 9, 2013 1:58 PM
Jan 2013
Krunchy said:
Pay them enough and they will remake for u everything.

Only cash count in this world.

Okay so first step i believe is start a rebel + create a facebook page for donation.

I believe there are loads of viewers out there who wish for a alternative ending as it lacks in detail(too short).
Dec 9, 2013 2:07 PM
Jan 2013
It wouldn't change anything.
As long they don't make an ending with kirino x kyousuke ppl will rage. And that is impossible cause of the publishers...
Dec 14, 2013 3:51 AM

Nov 2013
I want a proper happy Kirino x Kyousuke ending, this is the only possible ending. Other girls can't have ending because autor loves Kirino and he won't allow other ending. That's enough for me that author is on Kirino's side so I can imagine freely that Kirino and Kyousuke start dating again. But I'd like to see a proper uncensored remake with Kirino and Kyousuke anyway.
tsundereharasserDec 14, 2013 5:52 AM
Apr 15, 2014 12:42 PM

Feb 2013
Harii said:
shows like OreImo usually don't get remakes to begin with. I don't really see what could be changed anyway, the only major thing that was different from the novel was the last few scenes when it comes to the last three episodes, the rest was fine

Season 1 ending got a remake. They should do what they did with 1 season. An alternative 1 episode ova with ending for fans. For me the show ended right after the "wedding" scene and what is shown after that I simply ignore.
May 16, 2014 10:51 PM

Mar 2014
I demand a remake!
Seriously , the last three epsiodes only focuses on kirino(due to the fact that The Author loves incest relationships) which in the end didn't do good either.
A remake about Ayase , kuroneko and saori routes would be good !
So that fans will be more demanding about the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2014 4:44 PM

Nov 2009
If the remake would include Kyousuke telling Kirino to get her shit together and stop acting like a creepy self centered bitch, and then reuniting with Kuroneko or giving a shot with Ayase, Manami or even Kanako then I would gladly watch it. If the remake would show Kyousuke and Kirino go full Lanister, then don't bother.
Nov 14, 2015 7:16 PM

Jan 2010
obviously no, the ending was perfect like that.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

851 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.