Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2013 7:27 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The raw of chapter 100 is up on Sen Manga. Wow - it's a great chapter. (Nanami is breathless throughout most of it...)

I'm surprised from the end of the chapter that the series is continuing - it seemed to be at a perfect conclusion. So what comes next?
Aug 23, 2013 10:54 PM

Aug 2008
One of the best chapter ever. I am so glad that they are finally reunited. Tomoe's expression when he realized it was Nanami! Kyaaaaa!! And that mutual kiss they shared!!
dbaranyi said:
I'm surprised from the end of the chapter that the series is continuing - it seemed to be at a perfect conclusion. So what comes next?

It's not the end at all. The issue about Akura-ou wasn't resolved at all, and also about Yatori/Furball. Also I would like to see Tomoe and Nanami's future together, since she is still human and won't live as long as him.
Aug 25, 2013 9:05 AM

Sep 2012
You can read the translation here: https://www.facebook.com/SkyOfSnowScanlation

A beautiful chapter, the ending of it was so beautiful. I doubt that this is the end of the manga, they still have to fight Akura-ou and he'll probably want to exact revenge on Tomoe.

I'M JUST SO HAPPY TOMOE LIVED AND THAT THEY'RE TOGETHER! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!
Sep 1, 2013 3:22 AM

Apr 2010
This chapter made me so happy! But I agree with the others. There's still Akura-ou problem. Also Nanami promised to be Tomoe's wife so maybe there'll be some kind of a wedding. And of course I' love to see a bit of their future. But yeah there's still a lot to do and I'm happy that it didn't stop with this ^^
Sep 1, 2013 5:00 AM
Jul 2013
Finally the end of a beautiful arc !
On to the next one, now!
<(>,,,<)> I'm looking forward to it :D
Sep 1, 2013 8:24 AM
May 2013
Yush! He lives! So happy for those too > w < Although, please don't rage at me for saying this, I feel like the chapter was kinda rushed... I understand that Suzuki-sama probably wanted to satisfy us readers and not torture us until the next chapter release so it's fine ^ - ^
And yeah, there's still Akura-ou and "Furball" to deal with... Sounds like an exciting next arc :3
Ev said:
... Also Nanami promised to be Tomoe's wife so maybe there'll be some kind of a wedding. And of course I' love to see a bit of their future. But yeah there's still a lot to do and I'm happy that it didn't stop with this ^^
O w O Wedding. I want that.(Maybe those two will attack during it? Not that I don't want them to have a wonderful wedding, but maybe it'll happen. Maybe not. Just a guess.)
Sep 1, 2013 9:29 AM

Dec 2008
YES!!!! If the manga ended now I'd have no complaints.
Sep 1, 2013 9:59 AM
Jun 2010
This had to be the best chapter by far and it's easy to know why. The kiss. Tomoe's face when he remembers her. The conclusion of this. Yep. This was satisfying to a very large degree :3 xD

LOVE. IT <3
Sep 1, 2013 10:13 AM

Feb 2013
IT TOOK 100 CHAPTERS BUT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSS OH GOSH SO GOOD <3 <3
Sep 1, 2013 1:47 PM

Aug 2010
Best 100th chapter ever!!!!!

So good!!! Loved Tomoe's expression when he figured it out >_<

And Dat Kiss was soooo cute <3

So if I understood correctly...Mikage disappeared 20 yrs ago because he met time travelling Nanami and found out she has a way to cure Tomoe? So he wanted to leave her and Tomoe alone?
Sep 1, 2013 1:57 PM

Nov 2008
I'm so happy right now.
Sep 1, 2013 3:12 PM

Mar 2010
CLAP CLAP CLAP :D CHEERS
Sep 1, 2013 9:35 PM

Feb 2011
yesyyeysyeyye BEST CHAP SO HAPPU :D ASDFGHJM NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE :3 AND THEIR KISSS *^* NOW NEXT THEME. AKURA.
Sep 1, 2013 9:52 PM

Aug 2012
Awesome Chapter, and finally a kiss. :D
Now if only this happiness could last.....
Sep 1, 2013 10:47 PM

Nov 2007
Yay! Yay! Yay! My most awaited kiss! :0 Im so happy~!!!
Finally, their feelings are connected. No restrictions and all~
yatta~! >.<
Sep 2, 2013 9:49 AM

May 2010
Woow, so sweet! Nanami was so awesome. :'D <3
That would have been the perfect ending. :o
But there is more! :o
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 5, 2013 6:18 PM

Sep 2012
Amazinggg chapter! It was so lovely! If it ended there, I wouldn't be sad.

Barion-Zara said:
So if I understood correctly...Mikage disappeared 20 yrs ago because he met time travelling Nanami and found out she has a way to cure Tomoe? So he wanted to leave her and Tomoe alone?

Yeah, I understood this too
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Jan 27, 2015 8:45 PM

May 2012
Sweet!!
Mar 17, 2015 7:35 AM

Dec 2014
Hell, i really liked the manga but this thing about time-travel is just pure sh*t. If you think about it everything start to fall apart.

So, Nanami is the one who started everything by talking to Mikage 20 years in the past.
Well but the very first time (about time loops) Mikage stayed those 20 years in the shrine and never met Nanami.
Nanami became a land-god because herself made it happen talking with Mikage in the past. Is just too stupid.
Mar 24, 2015 1:51 PM

Nov 2009
Focaccina said:
Hell, i really liked the manga but this thing about time-travel is just pure sh*t. If you think about it everything start to fall apart.

So, Nanami is the one who started everything by talking to Mikage 20 years in the past.
Well but the very first time (about time loops) Mikage stayed those 20 years in the shrine and never met Nanami.
Nanami became a land-god because herself made it happen talking with Mikage in the past. Is just too stupid.

? Is it really?

Actually, it seems like Nanami readied the time loop herself. From the start, the reason Mikage left Tomoe for 20 years is to close the loop—so, no time paradox. The manga has clearly brought forth that there are things that are predestined.

Mikage had a choice not to close the loop, but he decided it for himself.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Jul 13, 2016 12:14 AM

May 2013
Isn't this a paradox? Like there is no beginning of this arc in a point in time preceding one another. Wtf?
Nov 15, 2016 3:40 AM
Apr 2016
When Nanami accidently meet the Mikage in the past (thinking that she is back in the present time) she tells him that she found out how to get rid of Tomoe's curse....Assuming that this is when Nanami told Mikage about everything she knows (including the part when she said he entrusted her with the shrine)....this means that Mikage have known since then that he will and he must find Nanami in the future in order for all this to happen which is why he left the shrine for 20 years in search for Nanami because he knows she is the one who would help Tomoe. This is why I love kamisama hajimemashita! Everything makes sense in the end its like a time loop! This is a great chapter guys!(*^_^*)
Sep 18, 2019 7:18 AM
Aug 2018
I don't get it. Now Nanami retrieved the hairpin and lifted the curse in one chapter.

But if Tomoe gave the hairpin to the fallen kami, why did he still posess it in the beginning of the story?
Sep 3, 2022 10:32 AM

Aug 2022
That was so beautiful and so romantic!! I absolutely loved this chapter, and finally the curse is over!! A 500 years old love story... I can definitely see why this manga is rated so high now! And as there's still 50 chapters left more or less, I'm curious about what kind of story they're going to tell!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 113 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

9 by DebiPS »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:34 PM

» Last Chapter

BlueSquaddy - Oct 16, 2022

1 by BlueSquaddy »»
Oct 16, 2022 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 12 Discussion

FireHeart - Jan 16, 2016

3 by omgduckymomo »»
Sep 14, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 149 Discussion

Senpaiisanidjit - May 20, 2016

34 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 148 Discussion

_Shara_ - Sep 8, 2022

0 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.