Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2013 9:43 PM

Dec 2012
YandereObsessed said:
omg~ Tsubaki~ (つω;`) I love him~ 'Course when that dream happened and he pinched Natsumes cheeks (´∀`○) Lol. Im a total TsubakixEma fan so dont judge me (づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 As for Ema you will probably dislike her a lot in the next episode, I know I did when I read that part on the novel. She didn't need to react like that ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Loved this episode and can't wait for next week! (*3*)
Also I wonder if they'll do that scene~

lol really?
btw where do you read the light novel? coz I want to read it too :(
Aug 24, 2013 3:16 AM

Oct 2011
I apologize to all the other brothers but the more Natsume moments, the better. @ 3@ Though I like Yuusuke too.

This episode was nice. The relationship between Tsubaki and Azusa is so sweet. They totally don't need to fall in love with Ema when they are that close with each other. lol
Aug 24, 2013 3:57 AM
Jul 2013
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:
omg~ Tsubaki~ (つω;`) I love him~ 'Course when that dream happened and he pinched Natsumes cheeks (´∀`○) Lol. Im a total TsubakixEma fan so dont judge me (づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 As for Ema you will probably dislike her a lot in the next episode, I know I did when I read that part on the novel. She didn't need to react like that ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

lol really?

I read the summerys from a blog :3 She's done all the way to the second season -tsubaki~ <3) Below is classed as a spoiler since the novel will tell you about the show. Though the anime missed some parts. (The novel is awesome <3)
Aug 24, 2013 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
Is anyone else a little annoyed that she told Azusa that she was glad when he came in to stop Tsubaki from kissing her and all that when she clearly didn't show any resistance to the kisses. Let's go back to the last episode. Scene: Tsubaki kisses Ema. Ema closes her eyes and releases her clutch on Tsubaki's sweater and starts to relax. .....I don't see any resistance or discomfort to what Tsubaki's doing. On a another note, I really hope she doesn't like basically forget/ignore Azusa's confession like how she did to poor Subaru. She told Azusa that she only sees Tsubaki as a brother and she told Natsume that she only wants be a sister to Subaru and the rest of the brothers. Please tell your feelings to the correct brother and reject everyone already. Don't string along the poor boys and get their little hopes up. Negative comments aside, I did like this episode (I just don't like Ema). Natsume made an appearance (Yay!), Iori actually had a line, Masaomi talked quite a bit, Tsubaki had his dream inception (which was pretty awesome though I was a little said when Ema's rejection turned out to be a dream) and his pinch on Natsume was priceless, Yuusuke's volunteer to go get the books with Ema and his Whyyy at the end, Louis on the end card (>///<), Azusa x Tsubaki BL reconcilation (hahaha way to satisfy all the BL lovers out there), and all the small character development with the triplets.
Aug 25, 2013 4:49 AM

Oct 2010
Yusuke was adorable this episode, I can't help but grin everytime he's on screen. And Hosoya is doing a great job, I love his voice. Hope he gets more roles.

Aug 25, 2013 3:53 PM

Jul 2013
merurin said:
Yusuke was adorable this episode, I can't help but grin everytime he's on screen. And Hosoya is doing a great job, I love his voice. Hope he gets more roles.

Aug 26, 2013 2:51 AM

Dec 2012
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:

lol really?

I read the summerys from a blog :3 She's done all the way to the second season -tsubaki~ <3) Below is classed as a spoiler since the novel will tell you about the show. Though the anime missed some parts. (The novel is awesome <3)

thanks for the link, I've been searching for almost a week for where I can read the light novel. I wish she'll end up with tsubaki-san. >////////<
Aug 26, 2013 5:44 AM
Jul 2013
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:

lol really?

thanks for the link, I've been searching for almost a week for where I can read the light novel. I wish she'll end up with tsubaki-san. >////////<

I know right >///<
Shame this anime only has 12-13 episodes ;3;
Aug 26, 2013 2:20 PM
Mar 2012
Dangoxx said:
I love Azusa and Tsubaki's relationship. I hope Ema doesn't ruin it. I just get the feeling that their family relationships will suffer because everyone is falling in love with her, for no reason. I can't find anything about her that is appealing.
This more or less.
I like episodes better the less Emma there is in there, or at least the less brothers hitting on her and her being shoved around and not doing anything. the relationship between the brothers is much more interesting.
Aug 26, 2013 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:

lol really?

I know right >///<
Shame this anime only has 12-13 episodes ;3;

I hope there is a season 2 for the sake of its fangirls :3
Aug 27, 2013 2:58 AM

Dec 2007
tiffanyhng said:
Is anyone else a little annoyed that she told Azusa that she was glad when he came in to stop Tsubaki from kissing her and all that when she clearly didn't show any resistance to the kisses.

Actually she did, and can we stop with the "she did not resist stuff" that's clearly victim-blaming if you have to blame someone, blame Tsubaki for no keeoing his dick inside his pants.. <_<
Aug 27, 2013 3:37 AM

Sep 2012
mistress_kisara said:
tiffanyhng said:
Is anyone else a little annoyed that she told Azusa that she was glad when he came in to stop Tsubaki from kissing her and all that when she clearly didn't show any resistance to the kisses.

Actually she did, and can we stop with the "she did not resist stuff" that's clearly victim-blaming if you have to blame someone, blame Tsubaki for no keeoing his dick inside his pants.. <_<
He took it out? I missed that LOL

But seriously, it is the genre. The heroine is supposed to be weak in the knees and not resist any of them. The readers and players want to see the kisses and such. It isn't meant to be realistic.
Aug 27, 2013 7:25 PM

Dec 2008
I'm just going to take a wild guess. Rintarou adopted Ema.

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 29, 2013 1:04 AM

Nov 2007
Honestly, I think I enjoy the slice of life bits more than the romantic bits. If some of them can even be called "romantic."
Sep 1, 2013 11:06 PM

Jan 2013
Weird dream sequence.
Waiting for Hinata Ema to be decisive
Sep 8, 2013 8:12 AM

Sep 2009
I feel so yuck or "eww" whenever I see those brothers flirting with the main character :/
And she's a big idiot :P
It's so weird.. she's very weird O.O

What if your brother said that he love you (he wants to have romantic relationship with you), and you don't feel the same way because you treat him as part of the family..
would you still want to be close to him or talk to him? I mean, ewwwww!! I don't like it. :P
Sep 29, 2013 11:41 PM
Aug 2011
Zel_Ezl said:
I feel so yuck or "eww" whenever I see those brothers flirting with the main character :/

ahaha I feel like that too though I try to ignore it as much as possible
Oct 11, 2013 6:20 PM

May 2012
Okey development I guess, it's really boring...
Dec 6, 2013 8:39 AM
May 2012
rimedragona said:
Honestly, I think I enjoy the slice of life bits more than the romantic bits. If some of them can even be called "romantic."

Yeah, I agree with you. This show should have just been a slice of life & comedy showing their lives as brothers but then again this show was made for girls so It's not the shows fault.

I'm glad that Tsubaki at least realizes his wrong doings and feel sorry for it.

Azusa is alright because at least he is not forcing himself to Ema and he is willing to wait for an answer.

Natsume is just awesome and mature :D

That dream part was funny and I saw a Hataraku Maou-sama Manga when they're buying Manga.

At the end scene, I already know the reason why Ema is shocked when she opened that envelop because I spoiled myself :3
Mar 14, 2014 1:39 AM

Aug 2012
Gosh, I like Tsubaki + Azusa's relationship more than Ema with anyone. ><
That scene in the hospital.. it makes me feel like Tsubaki treasured Azusa more than anyone...
I'm rooting Ema with Natsume cause they looked like the most compatible one to me... but I really wish Ema would not end up with anyone .... it seems like she's ruining the family's relationship...

Aug 31, 2014 12:45 PM

Aug 2013
This picture reminds me of when I took the PSSAs.

Feb 14, 2016 6:37 PM

Feb 2015
Groans. The lead is getting more irritating as it goes along.

Iori has like no lines. Subaru hasn't appeared in a while either. Nastume isn't bad though but I don't get why people like him so much.
Jul 2, 2017 8:11 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
The situation inside the house gets more and more out of control. I wonder If they all will fight each other just for 1 girl o.o

Oct 17, 2017 11:06 AM

Mar 2016
WHERE IS SUBARU???
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2020 9:35 AM

Dec 2016
OMG! I'm not sure if my eyes are deceiving me or I've actually found a Dakimakura of Azusa in Tsubaki's bedroom XD oh my!

Glad Azusa is fine!! Those nightmares about Azusa creeped me out ;_;

Oh, come on! Why the episode have to end like that? What was written inside the envelope?? >< Too curious to know!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 4, 2021 5:00 PM

Jan 2021
Wonder what was written in the letter : p
Jul 28, 2021 4:12 PM

Jun 2016
Part of the drama has been cleared up, although a new competitor, in the form of Azusa, has stepped up to the challenge of wooing Ema.

Tsubaki ended up getting Azusa's voice role anyway, huh. Can't be helped Azusa was sick and all.

I appreciate Natsume's character. A sort of father-like figure to his twin brothers. As well as being the calmest, straight-minded person in this show, of course.

Ema seemed surprised at the end. I'm curious as to what's up there.

Dec 16, 2022 11:52 AM

May 2015
This is so silly. Why are they even so in love with her? Were they locked in a basement all their lives and never seen a girl before? I can't believe they have no better choice than to be obsessed with their sister. So far I can only root for Yuusuke, the guy liked her even before she was brought to the family and probably knew her for a while in school to form a crush. And he actually had some sort of crisis about her becoming his sister, because it is kind of weird to be in love with your sister, right? Others just saw her once and suddenly already proclaim eternal love. I find especially hilarious that idol brother, as if he doesn't have countless girls all over him, he absolutely has to go for his new sister, who is btw just so painfully ordinary. There's literally nothing interesting about her.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.