Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 20, 2013 3:56 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Triplet (I thought it's back to twins, but it's with Natsume!) as introduction guys,

Somehow the twins are awkward because of Azusa's sickness on his brain. Since Tsubaki got Azusa's role while he is sick, they are well again (looks BL, though). Everyone's worried about Azusa, even Wataru. lol @ Tsubaki's dreams. Azusa does realize that other brothers are falling for her, he still fell for her, Is Lui okama #2 like Hikaru? His outfit is sort of like female's this ep..

What's written on the paper that made her wants to discuss with Lui??

Lui and Juri for end card!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 20, 2013 6:00 AM

Jun 2008
Looks like the animation has improved. But why does Ema's hair style vary so much... OTL
Aug 20, 2013 6:33 AM

Aug 2009
GAHHH!!! What did the letter say Q A Q //worried to the extreme

also.. any chance next ep is the beach ep ? ; /// ; //sobs
Aug 20, 2013 7:30 AM
Jul 2013
omg~ Tsubaki~ (つω;`) I love him~ 'Course when that dream happened and he pinched Natsumes cheeks (´∀`○) Lol. Im a total TsubakixEma fan so dont judge me (づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 As for Ema you will probably dislike her a lot in the next episode, I know I did when I read that part on the novel. She didn't need to react like that ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Loved this episode and can't wait for next week! (*3*)
Also I wonder if they'll do that scene~
YandereObsessedAug 20, 2013 1:06 PM
Aug 20, 2013 2:41 PM
Sep 2012
I love Azusa and Tsubaki's relationship. I hope Ema doesn't ruin it. I just get the feeling that their family relationships will suffer because everyone is falling in love with her, for no reason. I can't find anything about her that is appealing.
Aug 20, 2013 10:03 PM
Jan 2013
I think this episode was the funniest out of the series so far. I LOL'd so much after I saw Tsubaki's dreams and poor Yuusuke studying in the classroom. XD I thought it was so cute how Azusa and Tusbaki made up too! I feel like Ema doesn't belong with either of them because she's just goin to ruin their whole relationship! I think her and Yuusuke's relationship is cute though! Im rooting for him! <3
<3 UR PRETTY KEWL 2 <3
Aug 20, 2013 10:51 PM

May 2010
Is it just me or Ema's character design was really a bit odd this episode, esp. her eyes? And did Iori even get a single line? They are so unfair to him...

Tsubaki is good around his brothers but still I don't like his possessiveness... At least he admits his fault, not gonna support him ever but he is better than Fuuto at least. Natsume-san appeared finally and the episode automatically became 10 times better.

Dreams inside dream, I experience that sometimes. Yes, she likes Tsubaki as an older brother! Thanks God, Ema thinks so... The twin melodrama...

Natsume is like a link between Azusa and Tsubaki, an invisible wall which keeps the twins' bond strong and keeps it from falling apart. Poor Yusuke, he provides some good humor though xD

God, even Azusa is after the poor sister. Well, he is a lot more patient so I don't mind him... I am waiting for Natsume to fall for her properly and then some proper Natsume x Ema moments would appear finally. I wonder how long would l I have to wait for that...
Aug 21, 2013 12:10 AM

May 2013
Lol, Inception with Tsubaki!

Go Azusa!!
I'm not really rooting for any brother, but I'm rooting for Azusa in this episode.

Ema finds out something shocking in the end. I wonder what that could be.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 21, 2013 3:12 AM

Jul 2013
That nightmare of Tsubaki is funny LOL, this episode have many funny scenes but i notice something, Ema eyes bothers me or I'm just mistaking but nevermind..The other brothers lacks presence :((

Azusa is my favorite he's calm and patient knowing that all his brothers are also falling for Ema but still he is willing to wait for her answer. I'm rooting for Azusa.

I wonder what is written with that letter..

An okay ep.
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Aug 21, 2013 3:32 AM

Nov 2007
Why do you guy say it's a letter? Am I wrong to think that it's a document related to family registry?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 21, 2013 4:02 AM
Jul 2013
tsubasalover said:
Why do you guy say it's a letter? Am I wrong to think that it's a document related to family registry?

Whos saying its a letter? Your right, because it isnt a letter.

Out of the blue
I still root for TsubakiXEma ;3 My otp for this show~ They are so cute in the game and 'specially that novel moment >.<

So cute~
Aug 21, 2013 5:39 AM

Aug 2011
YandereObsessed said:
tsubasalover said:

Out of the blue
I still root for TsubakiXEma ;3 My otp for this show~ They are so cute in the game and 'specially that novel moment >.<

So cute~

When does that happen? >//<

Tsubaki, you cutie. I love Tsubaki so much how is this even possible. That was a really cute episode, I'm glad the twins made up with each other.
Aug 21, 2013 5:55 AM
Jul 2013
Laciie said:
YandereObsessed said:
tsubasalover said:

Out of the blue

So cute~

When does that happen? >//<

Tsubaki, you cutie. I love Tsubaki so much how is this even possible. That was a really cute episode, I'm glad the twins made up with each other.

I know right >.< That picture is from the second season first volume.
Aug 21, 2013 8:04 AM

Aug 2013
Haha Tsubaki's nightmares xD
Omg Azusa *-*
There's a great suspense at the end of the episode o.o
Why does Ema look like...shocked? I wanna know >_<
Aug 21, 2013 8:24 AM

Jul 2013
This episode was extra gay.
Aug 21, 2013 9:35 AM
Jan 2011
Wow, Azusa has officially joined the fray for Ema's affection.

I wonder what was written in that letter that Ema recived?

Nasty001Aug 21, 2013 9:39 AM
Aug 21, 2013 10:30 AM

Jun 2008
I'm sorry Natsume, but i only care about Tsubaki and Azusa XD
Very cute ep if you are fan of the twins :']
Aug 21, 2013 11:03 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
HattiewithSugar said:
I think this episode was the funniest out of the series so far. I LOL'd so much after I saw Tsubaki's dreams

Same, that part was hilarious, especially when he pinched Natsume's cheek when he's supposed to pinch his own to see if it was reality X) I also love seeing Juli with Rui. Anyways, it seems that they're focusing a lot more on the triplets (and Yuusuke too I guess) than the other brothers, or at least they've had the most screen time.
Aug 21, 2013 11:48 AM

May 2012
Azusa gets sick and Tsubaki freaks out... pretty much everything that happens in this episode revolves around them.
Seems we're up to a definite 6 brothers interested in the sister now, wonder if they're going to end this openly or pick a brother...
Aug 21, 2013 1:05 PM

Aug 2010
Ema: We had plans to come together but today's quiz result didn't turn out well.
Yuusuke: WHYYY?!?!

omg haha that was my favorite part
Aug 21, 2013 1:40 PM

Jul 2012
Good episode. I'm glad all the Fuuto shit from the last episode disappeared. I'm starting to be okay with the borderline twincest between Tsubaki and Azusa. I also noticed that the character bio images were updated to season two pics. Yuusuke <3

By the way, did anyone notice that the art significantly improved for Ema? Like her side view face looks normal and her eyes look more shinier...

The inception moments were hilarious. LOL And then Natsume's cheeks being pulled :'D

xSimplicity said:
Ema: We had plans to come together but today's quiz result didn't turn out well.
Yuusuke: WHYYY?!?!

omg haha that was my favorite part

YES
MayukaAug 21, 2013 1:50 PM
Aug 21, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2012
Lol that was some Leonardo DiCaprio "dream" Inception Tsubaki was in.

No kiss in this one tho, only 1 on forehead, still nice.
Aug 21, 2013 2:25 PM
Mar 2013
wtf is written on the paper >.<
Aug 21, 2013 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
I like his chibi Azusa dakimakura

Aug 21, 2013 4:55 PM

Sep 2012
LOL Tsubaki's dreams.
Azusa was so cute this episode, but I'm still looking for moments between Natsume and Ema
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Aug 21, 2013 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
a dream within a dream within a dream does it ring any bells? :p
Aug 21, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2012
Tsubaki's dreamception was so funny! I rarely see dreamception in animes.
Aug 22, 2013 2:16 AM
Oct 2008
Ema needs to get her shit together. If she doesn't like someone, she should clearly say so..
I don't like how she gives everyone the idea that she's okay with them liking her. Like, say something? do something?? if you really just want to be considered 'family' to them..
Aug 22, 2013 5:52 AM

Jun 2011
Pururiru said:
Ema needs to get her shit together. If she doesn't like someone, she should clearly say so..
I don't like how she gives everyone the idea that she's okay with them liking her. Like, say something? do something?? if you really just want to be considered 'family' to them..

Oh yeaaaah~! She should just say so but I guess that's what makes the show 'entertaining' *lol* well since it's based on some Otome game, we all expected this kind of heroine. At least, I find her less annoying that the one in 'Amnesia' (though I liked the guys a lot :P), she's still quite the 'I don't like anyone but I don't mind flirting with everyone'-type of girl XD

I just hope she will do something about Subaru too because he's quite convinced of her being his girlfriend already, hope she didn't forget about that *lol*
Aug 22, 2013 6:36 AM

Jun 2013
Is it a bad thing to read all the light novels before proceeding with the anime? o.O
I know what the letter says and....

Darn it! Ema's too stressed by now with her brothers falling in love with her and everything and now here comes the troublesome letter.

Hope Louise/Rui/Lui (how do you even spell his name) shines in the next episode *o*

I hear that human Juli is gonna appear soon? O.O
Man, human Juli is gonna sound like Levi <3 XD
Aug 22, 2013 7:47 AM

Apr 2011
mayukachan said:
By the way, did anyone notice that the art significantly improved for Ema? Like her side view face looks normal and her eyes look more shinier...

Yes, i noticed that as well! hence why i'm here; to check if anyone else noticed.
Aug 22, 2013 10:38 AM
Sep 2012
Yeah, I don't know where some of y'all watched this episode, but the Funimation subs are calling that piece of a paper a family register. Here is the wiki article on what a Japanese one would have in it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koseki
Aug 22, 2013 4:01 PM

May 2011
I feel a little bad for laughing at the entire dream within a dream sequence. xD; But it was nice they got their hug in and all in reality.
Aug 22, 2013 5:10 PM

Nov 2008
So when is Natsume gonna confess?
Aug 22, 2013 5:32 PM

Apr 2013
Aug 22, 2013 6:58 PM

Jan 2012
Cerian said:
So when is Natsume gonna confess?
Aug 22, 2013 8:53 PM

Jan 2013
If anyone's curious about what the letter said. Warning this is a pretty big spoiler...

Bishies. Ikemen. ~! >///< (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻....... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧......(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Aug 22, 2013 9:03 PM

Jan 2013
AkuNoKawaiiUsagi said:
Is it a bad thing to read all the light novels before proceeding with the anime? o.O
I know what the letter says and....

Darn it! Ema's too stressed by now with her brothers falling in love with her and everything and now here comes the troublesome letter.

Hope Louise/Rui/Lui (how do you even spell his name) shines in the next episode *o*

I hear that human Juli is gonna appear soon? O.O
Man, human Juli is gonna sound like Levi <3 XD

I know!! Sigh i wonder

I think all the ways are good to spell his name, though i prefer Louis ^_^ Yeah but if human Juli appears will the squirrel Juli disappear? no idea XD
Bishies. Ikemen. ~! >///< (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻....... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧......(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Aug 23, 2013 3:22 AM

Oct 2012
NIGHTMARE ABOUT A NIGHTMARE ABOUT A NIGHTMARE!!

Natsume <3
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Aug 23, 2013 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
OMG when they said Azusa is dead. My heart stopped but then it was a dream.

Dat letter relating to family registry : 0

Could it be possible she isn't their sister??
Aug 23, 2013 9:43 PM

Dec 2012
YandereObsessed said:
omg~ Tsubaki~ (つω;`) I love him~ 'Course when that dream happened and he pinched Natsumes cheeks (´∀`○) Lol. Im a total TsubakixEma fan so dont judge me (づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 As for Ema you will probably dislike her a lot in the next episode, I know I did when I read that part on the novel. She didn't need to react like that ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

lol really?
btw where do you read the light novel? coz I want to read it too :(
Aug 24, 2013 3:16 AM

Oct 2011
I apologize to all the other brothers but the more Natsume moments, the better. @ 3@ Though I like Yuusuke too.

This episode was nice. The relationship between Tsubaki and Azusa is so sweet. They totally don't need to fall in love with Ema when they are that close with each other. lol
Aug 24, 2013 3:57 AM
Jul 2013
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:

lol really?

I read the summerys from a blog :3 She's done all the way to the second season -tsubaki~ <3) Below is classed as a spoiler since the novel will tell you about the show. Though the anime missed some parts. (The novel is awesome <3)
Aug 24, 2013 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
Is anyone else a little annoyed that she told Azusa that she was glad when he came in to stop Tsubaki from kissing her and all that when she clearly didn't show any resistance to the kisses. Let's go back to the last episode. Scene: Tsubaki kisses Ema. Ema closes her eyes and releases her clutch on Tsubaki's sweater and starts to relax. .....I don't see any resistance or discomfort to what Tsubaki's doing. On a another note, I really hope she doesn't like basically forget/ignore Azusa's confession like how she did to poor Subaru. She told Azusa that she only sees Tsubaki as a brother and she told Natsume that she only wants be a sister to Subaru and the rest of the brothers. Please tell your feelings to the correct brother and reject everyone already. Don't string along the poor boys and get their little hopes up. Negative comments aside, I did like this episode (I just don't like Ema). Natsume made an appearance (Yay!), Iori actually had a line, Masaomi talked quite a bit, Tsubaki had his dream inception (which was pretty awesome though I was a little said when Ema's rejection turned out to be a dream) and his pinch on Natsume was priceless, Yuusuke's volunteer to go get the books with Ema and his Whyyy at the end, Louis on the end card (>///<), Azusa x Tsubaki BL reconcilation (hahaha way to satisfy all the BL lovers out there), and all the small character development with the triplets.
Aug 25, 2013 4:49 AM

Oct 2010
Yusuke was adorable this episode, I can't help but grin everytime he's on screen. And Hosoya is doing a great job, I love his voice. Hope he gets more roles.

Aug 25, 2013 3:53 PM

Jul 2013
merurin said:
Yusuke was adorable this episode, I can't help but grin everytime he's on screen. And Hosoya is doing a great job, I love his voice. Hope he gets more roles.

Aug 26, 2013 2:51 AM

Dec 2012
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:

lol really?

I read the summerys from a blog :3 She's done all the way to the second season -tsubaki~ <3) Below is classed as a spoiler since the novel will tell you about the show. Though the anime missed some parts. (The novel is awesome <3)

thanks for the link, I've been searching for almost a week for where I can read the light novel. I wish she'll end up with tsubaki-san. >////////<
Aug 26, 2013 5:44 AM
Jul 2013
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:

lol really?

thanks for the link, I've been searching for almost a week for where I can read the light novel. I wish she'll end up with tsubaki-san. >////////<

I know right >///<
Shame this anime only has 12-13 episodes ;3;
Aug 26, 2013 2:20 PM
Mar 2012
Dangoxx said:
I love Azusa and Tsubaki's relationship. I hope Ema doesn't ruin it. I just get the feeling that their family relationships will suffer because everyone is falling in love with her, for no reason. I can't find anything about her that is appealing.
This more or less.
I like episodes better the less Emma there is in there, or at least the less brothers hitting on her and her being shoved around and not doing anything. the relationship between the brothers is much more interesting.
Aug 26, 2013 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:
shadesofblue_ said:
YandereObsessed said:

lol really?

I know right >///<
Shame this anime only has 12-13 episodes ;3;

I hope there is a season 2 for the sake of its fangirls :3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.