Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 19, 2013 1:36 PM

May 2013
Amazing episode and great adaption of the sick visit event. I really love it when Chihiro hums her song, it makes me looking forward to the coming events even more.
Aug 19, 2013 1:43 PM

Dec 2012
jose21 said:
Damn you Haqua, you left when you were needed the most. Plus, it would have been interesing to see jealousy attacks when chihiro and Ayumi were close to Keima.

I was thinking that the entire time! Man if only Haqua was there. Evrything would've been even better than it already was. This was was of one the best episodes so far though. She isn't my favorite but I do really Ayumi. Keima is the master but how the hell is he going to get out of this now?
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Aug 19, 2013 2:16 PM
Feb 2013
And here it comes! The "Double Tsundere Love Triangle Ship War" that all twgok fans having dying to see set sail!! Although the Ryo appearance scene was cut incredibly short due to a certain removed character XD the pacing was really done well. I thought that they would end it from the confession, but I guess they didn't.

Next episode is the big Goddess quarrel between Keima and their hosts! I can't wait!X3
Aug 19, 2013 2:31 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. The adaptation of this part is just perfect. It's full of suspense and awkwardness!!

Keima really managed to pull out the potential of the "sick visit" event!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2013 2:35 PM

Jul 2013
Oh, two girls meeting with Keima's pretend sickness... well he put it off well until the very end. Kind of felt bad for Ayumi heard about Chihiro's confession, I wonder how Keima will resolve this. A very big two thumbs up for this episode.

My favorite moment was where Ayumi has to stay in Keima's bed for a long time until she gets up in the end XD.
omega_d94Aug 19, 2013 3:45 PM

Aug 19, 2013 2:45 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, Nice ep. I am surprised. It felt different, I'll continue reading the manga, I can't wait next week haha
Aug 19, 2013 3:03 PM

Dec 2012
Only 1-2 more episodes until that heart breaking scene.... it's the only reason I'm watching Kaminomi 3.

Ayumi was so cute this episode <3
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Aug 19, 2013 3:10 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
damn.. Keima how will you handle this.. 2 best friends.. 1 partly gave up on you to give happiness to her friend....

Thats his current problem..

Other thing what I want to know how everything will patch up.. after everything is over.. will everyones memory be just wiped.. along with Keimas.. damn... I love this anime T_T
Aug 19, 2013 3:45 PM

Sep 2012
<- would like an Ayumi in my futon <3
Aug 19, 2013 3:54 PM
Oct 2010
ELSIEEEE!!!!!!! so cute still hngggggg

im kinda bummed it wasnt an actual song. looks like they ripped the notes from the manga -__-
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 19, 2013 3:58 PM

Jan 2013
This is quite the development! Keima really has quite the choice to make. I really like both girls too (though preference is toward Ayumi). I really need to finish my other projects so I can start reading the manga asap!!
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Aug 19, 2013 4:02 PM

Nov 2007
Elcie is being Kanon so well! Keima is taking care of Ayumi first, using the opportunity for his sickness. Then normal girl came. So both girls' turn. Wow, normal girl's confession and he pretends not to hear! Though Ayumi's phone call reached first. Oh no at the end. Though normal girl's song has been used in the and as piano ver. (better than hikikatari ver.)
tsubasaloverAug 19, 2013 4:36 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 19, 2013 4:10 PM

May 2012
Hilarious episode was hilarious. And I see Elsie still loves red fire trucks.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Aug 19, 2013 4:12 PM

Jan 2010
While this season has been okay (as the two previous have), it hasn't really stood out for me. As such, I haven't scored any episode a 5. I just did a back check on the first two seasons and found that I gave a 5 to two episodes in season 2 (Nagase's arc) and zero in season 1.

This episode was great however and earned its 5 from me. It's funny but it seems like the show's creators do a better job when the story gets more complex and take it easy when it stays simple.

It's good to see the hard-hearted Katsuragi being tested in water over his head. I'm actually looking forward to the next episode now. He's developing a bit, whether he wants to or not.

The seiyuu are all doing a great job. The line from Ayumi about him calling her a blanket was priceless. I thought the see-through blanket was a great way to handle the situation.

While there were a handful of blemishes, such as Ayumi staying in the bed to argue with him both times that Chihiro went downstairs, or the dumb buddy outside, or the super instant heat, they didn't really do any harm to the show.

I also liked how the two girls dealt with their confusion and then thought about what happened afterward. All around good show.
Aug 19, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
Man, Manglobe is adapting this insanely well. I know everyone else is saying it too, but damn. Even though the episodes should be so rushed considering how much material they're speeding through, they really don't feel like it. (Apart from some obvious things they left out from the manga)

This was one of my favorite parts from this arc, so I'm glad to see it was adapted pretty well. Now, the feels be starting soon. Gonna go buy a new box of tissues, mine are almost all used up.
Aug 19, 2013 4:22 PM

Jul 2012
Can't wait the next episode!!!
Aug 19, 2013 4:33 PM

Apr 2010
Thise was nicely animated tho to be entirely honest it was one of the parts i wasn't looking forward to still here is where things get complicated and more interesting.
Nora's body came in useful for ones tho at the same time he also screwed up and made things hard for Keima.
Aug 19, 2013 4:43 PM

Nov 2010
Thus began the second iteration of the biggest ship war ever.

Oh God, the rest of the arc will be glorious T_________T
Aug 19, 2013 4:57 PM

Sep 2007
AMG that was SO hilarious XD XD

And the fact it was turning out so well for a bit....
Keima you are indeed such an awesome god LOL
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 19, 2013 5:05 PM

Feb 2011
This episode was so awesome , looking forward for the next one since it's going to be intense from what I've read here.
Aug 19, 2013 5:48 PM

Jun 2011
Woah, that was really funny! Best episode so far, imo.
Aug 19, 2013 6:00 PM

Mar 2011
You'd have to wonder what Keima actually feels. I know he's a hardcore gamer, but having all these girls falling in love with him for real should have some sort of effect on him...the other times he could basically tell himself that there's just an end goal, but those times the girls forgot what happened. This time, however, everything remains. I'm rooting for you bud.

That face when he first saw Chihiro was priceless. I laughed a good 30 sec at that. So unexpected. And this episode was awesome.
Aug 19, 2013 6:06 PM

Mar 2012
Wishper in the wind have reach Ayumi. I really like how they handle the sountrack to maximize the mood. And another part of Memory of My First Love by Chihiro.

I hope Manglobe can handle this love triangle very well.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 19, 2013 6:10 PM
Oct 2011
NeoAnkara said:
Wishper in the wind have reach Ayumi. I really like how they handle the sountrack to maximize the mood. And another part of Memory of My First Love by Chihiro.

TheArchangel said:
You'd have to wonder what Keima actually feels. I know he's a hardcore gamer, but having all these girls falling in love with him for real should have some sort of effect on him...the other times he could basically tell himself that there's just an end goal, but those times the girls forgot what happened. This time, however, everything remains. I'm rooting for you bud.

That face when he first saw Chihiro was priceless. I laughed a good 30 sec at that. So unexpected. And this episode was awesome.

Well if we get another season you'll see the effects on the conquers, if not you'll just have to check the manga.

But awesome episode, first get ready to cry, get mad, then laugh and cry tears of joy and scream kawaii. Lol
Once a man loves a woman he will do anything for her, except continuing to love her...
Aug 19, 2013 6:15 PM

Jul 2009
Oh god I can't ev-HHHNNNGGGGGG
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 19, 2013 6:26 PM

Feb 2013
Really liked this episode.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Aug 19, 2013 7:00 PM

Mar 2013
buminator said:
NeoAnkara said:

TheArchangel said:

Well if we get another season you'll see the effects on the conquers, if not you'll just have to check the manga.

But awesome episode, first get ready to cry, get mad, then laugh and cry tears of joy and scream kawaii. Lol

Man I hope they animate the next arc cause it directly ties to this one, and like you said you get to see how much Keima gets affected throughout all this conquering. Especially the latest manga chapter @~@
Aug 19, 2013 7:16 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode
Aug 19, 2013 7:21 PM

Sep 2011
It just keeps on getting better and better.

Can't wait for the vocal version of Chihiro's song, and manga readers will know that we'll go on a FEELS trip when that plays.
Aug 19, 2013 7:40 PM

Jul 2013
This episode... And the latest manga chapter.... MY HEART!!!!!
And they played this!!! WOHOOOO

And it is confirmed through this episode. Manga readers REJOICE

Gitah-Muttan said:
It just keeps on getting better and better.

Can't wait for the vocal version of Chihiro's song, and manga readers will know that we'll go on a FEELS trip when that plays.

It's actually out long ago. During the OVA Yonnin to Idol.

~~~Never forget~~~ (ToT)
Chihiro Kosaka of Kaminomi Zo Shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows)
Aug 19, 2013 7:50 PM

Sep 2012
^Episode 9?!
Well then, time to stock up on tissues and reread the chapter
Aug 19, 2013 7:51 PM
Jul 2013
The progress in the episodes are better than I expected. I liked the part when Keima tries to hide Ayumi from Chihiro.

Probably 2 more episodes till the tearjerking event
Aug 19, 2013 7:57 PM

May 2011
I've been anticipating this episode to be animated for a long time.
My favorite route, Ayumi.

Can't wait for next episode. Prepare for yourselves for the feels.
Aug 19, 2013 8:54 PM

Nov 2012
damn great episode, Chihiro and Ayumi part is always my favorite part in the goddess arc
Aug 19, 2013 9:21 PM

Jul 2010
Smooth operating Keima but it just couldn't be helped when Chihiro made her confession and Ayumi overheard.

Them clinging clothes on Ayumi was so lewd.
Aug 19, 2013 9:59 PM

Jan 2011
Fantastic episode, the best one so far in my opinion! Having read the goddesses arc in the manga, I know what happens so I already feel quite emotional from this episode. Chihiro confessed to Keima and Ayumi overheard but being Chihiro's best friend she decides to root for her. So nice of Ayumi. Keima tried his fake stomach pain act but it failed on Chihiro, leaving Keima very confused. This love triangle part is one my favourites in the series. :3 Can't wait for Festival part. ;)
5/5
Aug 19, 2013 10:14 PM

Nov 2007
KamiNomi at its very best. I wasn't expecting such drama but like I always said, Goddess inside them or not, both Chihiro and Ayumi probably have loved Keima even before they were conquered in the first place.

Well Haqua is my favourite, but I love Kanon, Chihiro and Ayumi almost the same. Next favourite is Tenri and then the rest. Of course Elsie is super awesome, but I always get this imouto feeling from her and can never see her as Keima's potential love interest, but it's KamiNomi, so I can never rule her out now can I?!

/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 19, 2013 10:14 PM

May 2010
Elsie was so cute in the beginning! Ryo is such an idiot. Friends' rivalry while supporting each other as much as they can... Man, I love Chihiro with Keima so much, chemistry rocks here and she is such a waifu for taking care of him. Hahaha, Ayumi's legs were showing up and she thought, it were Keima's xD

The song sounded great, I am looking forward to the actual lyrics. It looked like he was moved. She confessed! and he didn't want to trigger the event... At least he is conquering her first and he admitted being wrong... Chihiro is the best girl for sure. Ayumi is no less, being selfless like that... Things are going beyond his calculations and dat conflict.
Aug 19, 2013 10:55 PM

Jun 2013
Thus begins the rollercoaster of emotions...

Oi, Ayumi's going for that "I want my beloved to be happy" route, and Chihiro...

Well anyways, was refreshing to listen to this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3alvOcc4LKw
Aug 19, 2013 10:57 PM
Aug 2013
This episode was just awesome..but it just reminds me of how close THAT part is..not sure if i should be happy or sad about that but great work so far on the anime
Aug 19, 2013 11:01 PM

Mar 2012
After skimming thread it look like that nearly everybody in this thread is already know what will happen next and ready to ride the rollercoster.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 19, 2013 11:19 PM

Sep 2012
Loved this episode. Next episode is one of my favorite parts of this arc. Can't wait! Terrific adaptation so far (albeit some points are a little rushed). I feel reminded why I love this series so much.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Aug 20, 2013 12:07 AM

Jan 2011
I don't know what's coming in the next couple of episodes, but I guess I should get the tissues ready. Just tell me how bad it will be: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann episode 8 bad or Clannad Afterstory bad?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 20, 2013 12:12 AM

Mar 2012
rodac said:
I don't know what's coming in the next couple of episodes, but I guess I should get the tissues ready. Just tell me how bad it will be: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann episode 8 bad or Clannad Afterstory bad?
It's Shippuden 166 level.
Aug 20, 2013 12:14 AM

Jun 2010
I can't wait for the BOMB!
Aug 20, 2013 12:46 AM

May 2008
Looks like Chihiro also found out that Ayumi was at Keima's house, this makes things alot more complicated dammmmmmmmmmmmm

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 20, 2013 12:51 AM

Aug 2010
rodac said:

I wouldn't say THAT bad...I don't think they can be compared though. This is totally different. I would say more frustration than tragic sadness...but it is BAD T_T
Aug 20, 2013 1:19 AM

Mar 2013
OMG... this episode! :D
Aug 20, 2013 5:38 AM

Aug 2009
I just love how Chihiro messes up Keima's plans... in a good way! This is the very reason why I ship them. Keima needs an unpredictable girl that he doesn't encounter much on games. Yay for normal!

Anyway, I just loved this episode. They adapted it well. I'm so glad the pacing improved! I can't wait for the rest of this great arc to be animated!

P.S. Celebrity Elsie is adorbs.
Aug 20, 2013 7:08 AM

Sep 2010
Shit is awesome.......
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.