Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Did you like the ending?
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 1, 2014 10:12 AM

May 2012
Spoiler Alert!

Yes, everybody lost. I lost all my respect for Kyousuke. This is horrible. One of the worst endings I've seen in an Anime.

Let me begin:

OVA Specials episode 1: Kuroneko cries. What. The. Fuck. Why is Kyousuke only fictional? Drag his seiyuu, artist and the writer to me I'll beat them up. What an asshole. I hate him for that.

I never ever want to hear her cry again. She is so sweet and he was so dear to her. :-(

At this point I didn't really care anymore. At the beginning I was pro Kirino x Kyousuke, but then I hated the imagination of that couple. Why? Because it would be incest? Come on, it's an Anime...who cares about Incest? Because she is a damn tsundere bitch who is 100% tsun and 0% dere. Ok, moving on.
So..Kyousuke is an ass, but I've forgiven him quickly, because he genuinely loves Kirino, right?!
No...fucking...way (I apologize for swearing I have never been so upset about an anime so bear with me).
Yeah yeah..Hanami fight blabla punchy punchy who cares, he loves Kirino and is gonna end up with her sacrificing every love he ever had. NO?
What do you mean "no"?!?!?

Well, see for yourself. I'll be damned.
There are people bitching here about "mimimimi you didn't get the couple and pairing you wanted so you're upset.."

NO THAT'S NOT IT. He could've been with anyone, I wouldn't care because he loves this person and would be happy. Now what's the case? He stays a loner, having broken every heart except for his bitch imouto who is going to continue using him as a tsundere punching bag.

I'm sorry, I am so outraged right now..
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Jan 1, 2014 11:10 AM

Nov 2013
I voted 'I like it' because I'm okay with that stupid breakup because I know that was just a censorship. Kirino and Kyousuke are still together actually and no other girls around. I think they won't be able to keep that promise and I guess that they will go out. In fact they still go out with each other at the very end.
No really, what would change if authors finished anime right after the kiss? All the difference that we get additional scene with Kirino and Kyousuke, and they looked like they're a couple. This is anime, not hentai, we got maximum already.
Jan 2, 2014 1:35 PM
Dec 2011
I was hoping for a different ending, moreso expecting something like; either kirino or kyousuke were in fact adopted - leading to more story progression. On another topic ... that fight ... anyone else have their jaw drop like i did?
Jan 2, 2014 3:23 PM

Nov 2013
SkylitKnight said:
I was hoping for a different ending, moreso expecting something like; either kirino or kyousuke were in fact adopted - leading to more story progression. On another topic ... that fight ... anyone else have their jaw drop like i did?

That's how the PSP game is the Kirino ending has Kyousuke ending up being her cousin.

Jan 3, 2014 12:13 PM

Oct 2012
Just horrible. I really thought i found an anime with incest ending but... they agreed on being normal siblings after graduation. Just awful

I mean Kyousuke dumped 4 girls just so he could be a few days with Kirino? Bullshit. One of the worst endings in my opinion
Jan 3, 2014 7:34 PM

Sep 2009
Shiniela said:
Just horrible. I really thought i found an anime with incest ending but... they agreed on being normal siblings after graduation. Just awful

I mean Kyousuke dumped 4 girls just so he could be a few days with Kirino? Bullshit. One of the worst endings in my opinion

It was heavily implied they continue their relationship in secret.

Jan 3, 2014 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
The ending was terrible.
It was so good too.. but that ending.. is terrible.
Jan 6, 2014 8:20 PM
Jun 2011
Hmmm...honestly I was spoiled the moment I watched the series. I knew that Kirino and Kyousuke would end up together, but I couldn't help but ship for Kuroneko. Thinking that I'd hate the ending, I watched the last 3 episodes grudgingly...that is untill I actually WATCHED them. Man, the drama, the feels...everything was just...it just felt like a breath of fresh air! It tugged at my heart strings each time Kyousuke had to reject one of the girls, but I felt as though he was convincing me of his choice. That it was for the best, I even started to believe that they could make it...some how. BUT...after those last five minutes it felt as though all the sacrifices made along the road meant NOTHING! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY PURE MAIDEN HEART, BAKA OREIMO!!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2014 5:37 PM
Nov 2013
I didn't like the moment I saw Kyousuke broke up with Ruri.
Hated the incest path chosen by him, so I wasn't happy either with ending.

One the worst endings I've seen.
Feb 1, 2014 8:24 AM

Apr 2012
I loved it, I don't think people understand that what they saw was a bit of realism.

You can't win against the "whims" of society, you can't simply go against all that, from a point of view it's incredibly irrational to even try. Love does not change though, so it's still a good ending.

Oh, let's not forget that they continuing their relationship was heavily implied, so I'd say it's open to interpretation, a little secret here and there won't do bad to anyone, right?

It's wincest, a realistic type... Of wincest.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 2, 2014 12:00 PM

Aug 2012
I'm torn between loving and hating it. I loved the fact that Kirino was chosen in the end and she returns Kyousuke's feelings, but I hated how I had to watch all the girls get rejected and how Kirino and Kyousuke went back to being siblings in the end. They should have just run away together and lived happily ever after.
Feb 11, 2014 9:46 PM

Aug 2013
Hated it and deleted it immediately after finishing it. I loved Kuroneko. Could have even been happy with the guy ending up with Ayase but this was just ridiculous. It was horrible!
"When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming Signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli that's amore"

Feb 12, 2014 3:22 AM
Feb 2014
Just binge-watched all 32 episodes over the past week.

What. The. Fuck.

Shoulda stuck with Kuroneko. Or at least Manami. But hey, at least this way everyone's hating life, including the viewer.
Feb 19, 2014 8:06 AM

Sep 2010
FUCKING NO AYASE ENDING
KIRINO WAS FUCKING STUPID AS HELL BECAUSE IT WASN'T EVEN FULL "KIRINO ENDING" IT WAS JUST

"HEY, I FUCKING LOVE YOU AS A GIRL AND NOT AS A SISTER. BUT BECAUSE OF JAPANESE LAW AND THE AUTHOR ALREADY FUCKING KNEW ABOUT INCEST LAW AND DESPITE ALL THAT FUCKING SHIT AUTHOR STILL WENT FOR INCEST ROUTE AND NOT PERFECTLY END THE WAY PPL WANTED"

WHY FUCKING DO THAT SHIT AND RUIN GOOD ANIME?
WHAT THE FUCK?
WHERE IS AYASE ENDING
OR AT LEAST KURONEKO ENDING.
BETTER YET, EVEN A FUCKING TROLL ENDING OF KANAKO WOULD OF BEEN SOO FUCKING BETTER THAN KIRINO-FAKE ENDING.
FUCK THIS SHIT.
Feb 19, 2014 9:19 AM

May 2012
jasonhan416 said:

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Despite your excessive swearing and Caps overuse I found the last phrase to perfectly recite my feeling sabout this ending. Thank you for that.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Feb 21, 2014 2:46 PM
Aug 2008
Nerf_Vayne_2013 said:
I thought it was the best anime I have ever watched. The ending is perfect in every way.

Thank You! I feel the same way, I loved this series and hope with all my heart there will be more. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Feb 21, 2014 4:03 PM
Aug 2008
TanNaruto said:
Nerf_Vayne_2013 said:
I thought it was the best anime I have ever watched. The ending is perfect in every way.

Thank You! I feel the same way, I loved this series and hope with all my heart there will be more. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I have to retract my statement, I did not realize there were 3 specials after 13, I have just finished the 1st special (episode 14) and I hate it, Kuroneko should have been his choice in my opinion. I enjoyed every bit of the anime until now, so I can say I love this anime. I do NOT like this ending but if this is the way its going to be, its the way its going to be.
TanNarutoFeb 21, 2014 4:07 PM
Feb 21, 2014 5:59 PM

Sep 2009
The "I like/love this anime," turning into "I dislike/hate this anime," comments are hilarious. The author ended the LN in a way that satisfied him even though he could not write it to the complete ending he probably wanted. The anime ending was not exactly the way the LN went, but there are certain bounds of society that if crossed would stir up a storm that is more trouble than it is worth, hence the "open" ending.

I for one had no issue with which girl Kyousuke picked or the ending.

Feb 23, 2014 2:26 PM
Aug 2008
xuezhi said:
The "I like/love this anime," turning into "I dislike/hate this anime," comments are hilarious. The author ended the LN in a way that satisfied him even though he could not write it to the complete ending he probably wanted. The anime ending was not exactly the way the LN went, but there are certain bounds of society that if crossed would stir up a storm that is more trouble than it is worth, hence the "open" ending.

I for one had no issue with which girl Kyousuke picked or the ending.

I didn't hate the anime, I loved it and I still do. I just didn't like his choice and that's why I don't like the ending.

Wouldn't stating that there was a new member of the 'Gather Otaku Girls' club mean there could be another series?
Mar 2, 2014 12:19 AM

Dec 2013
I honestly was loving the whole series thinking it's showing the bond of a brother and sister and how they grow close and such. It was getting to me. But this... I will say that everything before the confession was great but after he did that the whole series left me in shock. I was so happy when kirino said that they were back to being siblings. During that whole wedding ceramony I was hoping I was going to get trolled.

I'm just going to forget everything after Ayasa confessed and live with that so this series leaves a good memory.
Examining one series under the magnifying glass at a time.
Mar 3, 2014 11:52 PM
Jan 2010
It's better to forget everything that is Season 2 if you want a resolution that ends with improved relations between the siblings.
Mar 18, 2014 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
Some people in this thread keep mentioning additional scenes that were cut out from the anime that more hinted towards an incest ending. Can anyone elaborate more on what happened in those parts?
Mar 20, 2014 3:48 PM

Oct 2013
I wanted Ayase ending or Kuroneko if not the first... And the Kirino ending didn't even stick....egh
Apr 7, 2014 9:38 PM
Dec 2013
I can't believe I watched this entire series. I know it played around with the idea of a brother and sister being in love but I held out hope that it wouldn't go down. Manami in the final confrontation said all that needed to be said about their relationship.

The fact that he turned all those girls down some of which he clearly liked for his sister is even more absurd. The logistics of him dating his sister was never gonna work anyway.

The whole show would have been 100% better if Kirino was either a childhood friend or his step sister but then it would have basically been Da Capo.
Apr 14, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
I wanted to like it,but i thought that all the rejections kyosuke dished out were all for nothing. he could have e been happy with any of the girls but instead he chooses to be with his sister for like a week. I at least wished he would have told someone of what they planned to do so he wouldn't be alone after the series ended. What is he going to do now? who knows? I just felt truly disappointed because I love this series and this ending did not give this great anime/novels justice.
Apr 15, 2014 12:25 PM

Feb 2013
I quite enjoyed whole show in general. But by Ysmir the ending of the last special episode (thus the ending of the whole story) was abysmal. Feels like it left void in my soul. Normaly I don't go and read full reviews but those top reviews that both gave specials a rating of 3 were right. I recommend everyone to read them if they havent. As for ending I refuse to acknowledge it and will continue to think that the series ended at 21 minutes, 12 seconds of the last special. Pretty much how I ignored ending of Elfen Lied manga. Stupid creators for making me feel sad :\
Apr 18, 2014 7:06 AM

Aug 2012
Everything has been soiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8UXGX4XhE

SOILED.
Apr 26, 2014 7:19 AM

Apr 2014
When I saw the last episode I was like: OMG Y U NO GET MARRIED FOR REAL!?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2014 12:10 PM

Apr 2014
damn this anime, hontooonii mukatsukuuu. fuck.. SHINEEIIIII.!!!!!!!!
Apr 30, 2014 8:14 AM
Aug 2013
2/10
so horrible...
kyousuke's speech against manami doesn't suit him at all
May 16, 2014 11:45 PM

Mar 2014
It was really unexpected ending.
Who would guess that its just "dream-like" story?
That was the most stupid but open type of ending. maybe stupid because that jerk(MC) burned down all his Societal bridges for just a short-long dating and fake-like marriage!!!!
And also maybe nice because they get to be normal siblings again so the torn relationships with the other girls can be repaired but i think it has 50/50 chance because of the series being ended .
But, still a worthy Ending Though :D
I wish to have an ....
ALTERNATE ENDING WITH : AYASE , KURONEKO , MINAMI AND SAORI!!!!!!!
Note: Harem ending would be also good.
AnimeLaver01May 19, 2014 2:18 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2014 1:36 AM

Jul 2013
Well, didn't this series end the way it did because the author didn't want to rattle any cages? Its clear its supposed to be an incest ending but they half assed it because they didn't want to cause any controversy so they left it "open". That is what ruined it, if they went all in on the siblings getting together it would have been a lot better.
May 25, 2014 12:17 AM
May 2014
Am I the only one who wanted to see Kirino confess to Kyousuke instead of Kyousuke screaming his head off for Kirino to marry him? The whole series Kirono's such an annoying spoiled brat, and we almost never see her soft side. For once wouldn't it have been nice to see her open up and pour her heart out in front of Kyousuke? Especially after all he's done for her?

Also was anyone else annoyed that Kirino was planning to study abroad yet again? Apparently neither her love for her brother nor her attachment to her friends and eroge were enough to overcome her overpowering desire to... Become a runner? How did that make any sense? Especially after the last time, when her brother came to pick her up and cried to her about how much he missed her and wanted her back. Despite knowing all that she was *still* going abroad?
SonicmerlinMay 25, 2014 8:04 AM
May 25, 2014 8:54 PM
May 2013
After reading the reviews for the specials, which is the actual ending, and some of the responses on here I will not watch them because I'm okay with the second season ending even though it doesn't give much closure. I just don't want it all to be for nothing :/
May 28, 2014 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
FugitiveSoul said:
After reading the reviews for the specials, which is the actual ending, and some of the responses on here I will not watch them because I'm okay with the second season ending even though it doesn't give much closure. I just don't want it all to be for nothing :/

Well the ending raped my mind...it really did...i thought wtf is wrong with these people...but you know something?you ll be fine if you stop watching at 21 minutes of the last special episode if you really can keep yourself from crossing that line of 21 minutes you ll be fine but be careful if you cross it,it will tear you apart and it will traumatize you at least,i crossed that line and you know...what has been seen cannot be unseen

Arnuxs said:
I quite enjoyed whole show in general. But by Ysmir the ending of the last special episode (thus the ending of the whole story) was abysmal. Feels like it left void in my soul. Normaly I don't go and read full reviews but those top reviews that both gave specials a rating of 3 were right. I recommend everyone to read them if they havent. As for ending I refuse to acknowledge it and will continue to think that the series ended at 21 minutes, 12 seconds of the last special. Pretty much how I ignored ending of Elfen Lied manga. Stupid creators for making me feel sad :

MellowJello said:
Everything has been soiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8UXGX4XhE

SOILED.

Exactly what you guys said

Ps. in my mind i am trying to find a possible explanation for this ending because i am just not feeling well with the real one so for the guys who are saying why did he choose his sister for 1 week instead of the other girls that could lead to long term relationship i ll tell you that:
Thats what love is in a slice of life ending...He accepted his true feelings even if they were fucked up,he did that even when he knew his father will kill him if he finds out whats happening between his children and he did it knowing they could never be together,he chose his little sister instead of the other girls because she was the one for him and in the end i really liked the ending because of the explanation i thought
Just think about it...its the perfect ending for real life,i mean thats how far 2 real siblings could go at the age of 15 and 18 if they were in love and ofc even if they said lets end it as we promised their feelings cant just end...they still love each other and that was also visible at the last kiss at akihabara,

And about the kuroneko fans:
Wtf is wrong with you?even if kuroneko did abandoned him for the real feelings of his sister to show up that was enough fucked up to ruin all the good impression she built on me the last 2 seasons...i felt like she was using kyosuke like an experiment and what wrong with this girly talk at the hot springs?i mean it was kyosouke's gf at the end and he wasnt even able to speak because of kirino and kuroneko so i believe kuroneko ending not even possible.If you still like her after all that you i dont know what to say...
removed-userMay 29, 2014 1:15 AM
May 29, 2014 1:32 AM
Feb 2013
No, it was completely stupid.
May 29, 2014 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
I love how you completely turned down my whole opinion with several points inside that took me 10 minutes+ to write just with a sentence

eddy-sama said:
No, it was completely stupid.

YOU ARE SO CRUEL!
May 30, 2014 3:51 PM
Feb 2013
But man, it doesn't matter how much you defend it, that ending was forced...it's not the right ending!!!
There is no way in hell that I will accept such a stupid ending.
Never.
You know, I liked this anime and I took their relationship as a proper romantic relationship...
That's why I can't accept it.
If it was a bad ending(he don't like her or they are forced to not love each other) ok, there is no problem but in this case the author just threw everything away in the last part just because incest in fiction is considered bad by the government.
I know that even if he were able...building a proper incest ending is very hard but if the author developed this "route" so much he should at least end it in a proper way.
Otherwise I don't get why he even chose Kirino, Ayase would be much better...
I DO love Ayase LOL
CheatrealMay 30, 2014 4:15 PM
May 31, 2014 1:47 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah i know it was forced and i know it was a disaster but the author left some signs i mean y it was really bad but the ending was open for you to imagine what will happen.as far as your imagination goes do you think they stopped loving each other or they stopped at all doing what they were doing before they end it?no way i am telling you ;)
May 31, 2014 4:06 AM
Feb 2013
do you think they stopped loving each other or they stopped at all doing what they were doing before they end it?no way i am telling you

I like how you think about it but to tell you the truth those words after the fake marriage were enough to destroy even my imagination.
Finding a way for accept that ending it's already impossible for me.
I'll just forget about the final scene and assume that they are bound to stay together.
In other words, it will just be my own thought based on the whole oreimo series.
That's all lol
CheatrealMay 31, 2014 4:17 AM
May 31, 2014 4:47 AM

Apr 2012
Actually, it's kind of implied that there still is something going on between them at the end.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 31, 2014 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
Immahnoob said:
Actually, it's kind of implied that there still is something going on between them at the end.

Thank you!Exactly what i was talking about!

eddy-sama said:
Finding a way for accept that ending it's already impossible for me

I was like that at first too...i was actually mad..then i gave a little more thought to the ending and it wasnt that bad at all
Jun 10, 2014 11:46 PM

Nov 2012
Aerensianic said:
Well, didn't this series end the way it did because the author didn't want to rattle any cages? Its clear its supposed to be an incest ending but they half assed it because they didn't want to cause any controversy so they left it "open". That is what ruined it, if they went all in on the siblings getting together it would have been a lot better.

Yup I totally agree. If the anime producers/creator of the novel actually showed that Kirino and Kyousuke were going to end up together at the very end of the anime, that would have immediately made this series stand out from many others and it would have had a huge impact on a lot of people. If that would have happened, that would have been a powerful way to cap off what I thought was a strong 2nd season, I would've given it a 9 probably (if you could give the whole series 1 rating).

Oh well, in the end its just an anime. Not too much we can do about it other than read/create fanfiction and doujins of a more desirable ending to tickle our fancies, or create and publish our own story that goes the way we actually want it to go...
Jun 26, 2014 3:12 PM
Apr 2013
it was weird

i'm not inherently against incest but that didn't feel like love, it felt weird and forced

who cares i like ayase
Aug 2, 2014 3:23 PM
Jun 2009
The author has already stated that the intended ending was a complete Kirino ending. His work was censored by the publishers and he was forced to change how he really wanted it to be. He still managed to leave the ending ambiguous and after doing a little research it is very obvious they continue their relationship in secret until they get their lives together. If they continued their relationship while they were still young it would have had devastating repercussions on their lives. It still might later on but they will have the ability to handle it when they are both adults.

When I first watched it I did not like the ending at all and I could only guess as to what happened after, even with all the hints throughout the show. Doing a little research delivered the true ending and I am glad I did that.
Aug 2, 2014 3:29 PM
Jun 2009
radle said:
Goryo said:
Why are people blaming Japan and their media for this ending?

Ever heard of Koi Kaze or Yosuga no Sora?

Blame the author for this travesty.
You haven't a clue at all do you? The laws and regulations that are in place in Japan now then Koi Kaze, Yosuga no Sora didn't have in place before then. If they go further Ore no Imouto will have to be forced to use the mature rating and that will hurt their target seisen audience. Use your brain.

The author HAD to do it in a way that meets his vision but also the regulation of his publishers and this is what he chose.
The author further elaborated the ending further after the the final volume of the light novel was published. Further again at Otakon convention by saying it again that it's a Kirino ending. The epilogue which A-1 shit cut out that didn't show Kirino asking Kyousuke for another ring to go along with many missing scenes and missing monologues.

I was hoping for a little bit further closer but my expectation weren't high since it's A-1 shit after all.

All in all, Kirino and Kyousuke are together not just as brother and sister but more.

^this

I don't understand why the true ending is so hard to comprehend. If you watch the anime then you might be left wondering wtf just happened, even with all the hints dropped throughout the series. All it takes is reading the LN or doing a little due diligence in finding out the authors true intentions.

Kirino and Kyousuke end the series as lovers.
Aug 3, 2014 7:43 AM

Sep 2009
^ There are plenty of people that do not comprehend the subtleties of anything. Well, it wouldn't be subtle if everyone gets it I guess. I kind of figured out the ending based on the title as titles always have a meaning to them. It is a lot easier to see what is on the surface than to look deeper into it. People like easy and dislike more work.

Well, it is amusing to see the changes in opinion because of the ending. I thought the ending was pretty well done based on the circumstances.

Sep 17, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2009
The last 5 minutes rescued this series from being labeled "utter crap" on my list. Manami was the only sane person in this last 3 episodes. I mean, who died and made the doujinshi author the new screenwriter ?! Kyousuke Lanister here turned down 4 girls(two of them: Goku and Manami having definitely real and deep feelings for him, and not just a crush) for what exactly ? To be creepy ? If they planed to show a story about how he helps figuring out his sister her feelings and how she is actually NOT in love with him(which is what I think happened in the end) then they dragged it waaay to far, hurting a few nice girls on the way. A pity how a nice story about an estranged brother and sister becoming friends again, whit a nice romantic subplot for Kyousuke and one of the other girls was ruined in just 3 episodes that look like they were straight from a fan made porn comics(without the actual porn).
Oct 23, 2014 9:47 PM
Jul 2009
Okay. I've been reading a few comments so I didn't have a reflexive angry response.

I get that the shitty last minute retcon was done because society (I blame the media nowadays) is judgmental. It still bothers me.

It certainly does explain why they would have gone through all that trouble (Manami, Kyousuke rejecting a bunch of girls) and then just decide to make the whole venture temporary... it's because the ending in the anime is false.
Nov 3, 2014 10:29 AM

Sep 2014
Of course I didn't like it because it doesn't make sense, I don't like the roundabout way, probably caused by considering society's stupid criticism. I wish the author could shown it in the normal open way, but I guess it's hard, especially in Japan, if he wants it to get enough audience.
ImaishiNov 3, 2014 9:24 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

851 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.