MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Episode 25
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» L Worship Guild »» Episode 25

Must be a Club Member to Reply
10-24-07, 5:59 PM

Okay, who here has seen Death Note episode 25? In my opinion it plays a very big part in the Death Note anime...
Also...It made my cry, if an anime can make my cry it's very well made and whatnot but I love L and I totally died a little inside after watching it. XD
What do you think of it?

Give it your all....
Squueeee! <333 Oguri Shun-sama! *drools* :'D

02-09-08, 11:46 PM

it was so sad...
Only 9 weeks until it shows in english...
I think it is funny how L gets Light to go out in on the roof when it was raining.
But i wish he didn't have to die! It makes me mad.. though alot of my favorite characters end up dieing.. -_-

02-16-08, 2:57 PM

SPOILER!

Me too, I was so shocked rem really killed him, I was hoping they'd come up with the death eraser but when they mentionend his funeral it was clear he was gone for real.
I was so sad and angry! I didn't even enjoy the remaining episodes as much as those with L in them, because I missed him so much. But I know that dramaturgically it was better for the storyline. Still I loved him so much, I would have rather seen HIM capture Kira, than those two little L-rip-off's ;)

L should get his own anime series! ;)

04-02-08, 5:41 PM

I cried because he is my favorite anime character I miss L so much I know I will rewatch Death Note well in a way I am but the dubbed version but I know I am going to cry again...I cant even watch video's that have that scene in it it is just to sad.

06-02-08, 10:37 AM

Every L lover on the world, if you see this video you'd definitely cry and be furious at the same time. ;-; http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hcvIxTVafkM

07-06-08, 2:17 PM

omg i cried 4 days after i watched dat episode!!!! i pretty much only stopped wen i saw da ending 4 da live action movies... even tho he still died... lol... at least he won n rem din kill him... i started 2 absolutely h8 light after L died... i even considered stopping da series...

07-06-08, 2:18 PM

by da way... i din cry 4 dat video of Ls funeral... i laughed... at light. i was about 2 cry but den light started laughin n goin crazy n i couldnt help myself. rotfl ^_^

12-07-08, 11:04 AM

There is no Episode 25. L never died O____O"

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices