Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 24, 2013 2:56 AM

Aug 2009
AllTJAck said:

I guess but so far all of them are FSN servants and getting Delusional Heartbeat as NP would be abit to OP fighting humans i guess. I also wonder wat would happen if you wear to install that card??

Anything they got from the cards till now is OP against humans.They would get the same powers as True Assassin(does that come with a disfigured arm as well?who knows.)I think that multiple Ilyas would be cooler(nosebleeds everywhere) with FZ Assassin's power .What I wonder is how would FSN Berserker's Install work on them.
RockerXD said:
Fai said:
The main reason on why Myu's dialogue does not seem to fit is because its not even supposed to be there, so just pretend she never said anything.

Pretty much this, Ilya freaked out on her own in the manga :P

While true the scene wasnt bad at all.
Aug 24, 2013 3:25 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
AllTJAck said:

I guess but so far all of them are FSN servants and getting Delusional Heartbeat as NP would be abit to OP fighting humans i guess. I also wonder wat would happen if you wear to install that card??

Anything they got from the cards till now is OP against humans.They would get the same powers as True Assassin(does that come with a disfigured arm as well?who knows.)I think that multiple Ilyas would be cooler(nosebleeds everywhere) with FZ Assassin's power .What I wonder is how would FSN Berserker's Install work on them.
RockerXD said:
Fai said:
The main reason on why Myu's dialogue does not seem to fit is because its not even supposed to be there, so just pretend she never said anything.

The scene is way too problematic plot-wise.

Aug 24, 2013 3:32 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:
AllTJAck said:

RockerXD said:
Fai said:

The scene is way too problematic plot-wise.

This is season 1.THe reason why it is so important in 2wei isnt here.They can make her freak out as much as they want later.Adding more character to Miyu who IS a new char is never bad.
Cloudy-Sky said:
ssjokg said:

Anyway can someone tell me the name of the original OST from the VN during the scene where they recall the fight with Ilya and Alter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VjPEqXZCzM

^^

Marvelous episode. So fun and cute :3
Hmm,
I think this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqcRTh9RdPE&list=PL3BF80736D5207A83 is more similar.
ssjokgAug 24, 2013 3:41 AM
Aug 24, 2013 5:34 AM

Jul 2007
I dunno im not that good with my ears to be honest :P I was quite sure that it was that one though. Any other opinions?
Aug 24, 2013 7:24 AM

Apr 2009
The ending to this episode was pretty stupid.

On a more interesting, extended Typemoon related note, I noticed two things (or may have noticed them).

1. Was a piano arrangement of New Dawn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWidy7Yg88) playing during the scene where Ilya and Miyu bonded?

2. Did that fight take place in the forest outside the Einzbern mansion? Where Berserker fought Shirou in F/SN (Heaven's Feel) and Saber fought Caster in F/Z.
Aug 24, 2013 7:55 AM

Feb 2009
Cloudy-Sky said:
I dunno im not that good with my ears to be honest :P I was quite sure that it was that one though. Any other opinions?
Just checked it. Seems like it is Quiet Voice, the one that ssjokg mentioned.

Amarrez said:
The ending to this episode was pretty stupid.

On a more interesting, extended Typemoon related note, I noticed two things (or may have noticed them).

1. Was a piano arrangement of New Dawn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWidy7Yg88) playing during the scene where Ilya and Miyu bonded?

2. Did that fight take place in the forest outside the Einzbern mansion? Where Berserker fought Shirou in F/SN (Heaven's Feel) and Saber fought Caster in F/Z.
1. Which scene to be exact?
2. It wasn't mentioned but it could be the forests near the Ryuudou temple. Einzbern mansion is on the outskirts of Fuyuki and so far, the cards have appeared in the school and the bridge, all places within the city.
Aug 24, 2013 8:27 AM

Jul 2013
Okay a weird beginning, but somewhat funny. Miyu dress as a maid, so cute though, but then Ilya has a great obsession of maids, that was funny XD. Huh, the drama spikes it up during the 2nd half of the episode, with Ilya made a destructive blast.

Aug 24, 2013 11:19 AM

Mar 2008
I think the addition of Miyu ripping into Illya actually works fine. Gives Miyu more characterization and doesn't make her so much of a bystander. It doesn't remove Illya freaking out herself, but gives additional motivation for Illya to leave. Both of these girls can get some character development out of this.

Made a big deal of Miyu's growing care for Illya and not really having a family as far as we can tell. So taking a route that puts more pressure on her while pushing Illya out of harms way doesn't seem out of character.

But can agree on one thing. Illya's maid fetish is just pure hilarity. Miyu needs to watch herself in the future...
Aug 24, 2013 4:19 PM

Jun 2011
I am not sure about them switching things towards the end and having Miyu push Illya away in order to protect her instead of how it went in the manga with Illya freaking out over what she is and not understanding the scale of the danger that card collecting has, also that she intentionally put the others in danger.

They also downplayed Illya's runaway it was rather underwhelming compared to her manga escape with her doing a Caster by teleporting but on a much larger scale by teleporting a long distance. I really think they should of showed that as it showcases her being rather out of the ordinary even more so.

I wish they kept the blood in as well because Miyu was meant to look a lot more hurt it would of drove the point home more and showed just how close a call it was.

Though these just some gripes i still enjoyed the episode a lot.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Aug 24, 2013 4:45 PM

Oct 2011
Doesn't she have Saber's Card?

Illya: 2 cards
Miyu: 3 cards

Whoa what were those things? Poor Illya Twt
Aug 24, 2013 6:22 PM

Jun 2013
It seems like Assassin got wiped out pretty easily, in both FZ and in Prisma.
But besides that, the episode was pretty good... O.o MAIDS!
Aug 24, 2013 6:25 PM

Jul 2009
the power of maids indeed
KurogashiAug 24, 2013 7:31 PM
Aug 24, 2013 7:56 PM

Mar 2008
AnimeFan500 said:

Well it's not like Card Captor Sakura here. After beating Saber Illya lost consciousness. So the only one there to retrieve the card was Miyu. Considering the situation and the fact she didn't know about what happened there wasn't a good time to pass it over to her. Plus with Illya running away at the end it pretty much leaves all the cards except Archer in her hands.
Aug 24, 2013 9:04 PM

Feb 2010
I think this episode...

*dons sunglasses.*

...was maid for shippers.
Aug 24, 2013 9:39 PM

Nov 2011
Akito_Kinomoto said:
I think this episode...

*dons sunglasses.*

YEEEEAAAAAH!!!

CSI Fuyuki.
Aug 25, 2013 1:41 AM

Jan 2008
And the little bitches are crying again~

Was waiting for this to happen. Sadly this isn't the last episode. Hoped it would end like this.

BTW Illya:
"Only when we are busy or working we are truly alive". Okay, you are stupid.

I was hoping for a loli rape, but that Illya got raped not the other girl. well... why not both then? w
GREWAug 25, 2013 2:44 AM
Aug 25, 2013 2:01 AM

Aug 2009
GREW said:
And the little bitches are crying again~

Was waiting for this to happen. Sadly this isn't the last episode. Hoped it would end like this.

BTW Illya:
"Only when we are busy or working we are truly alive". Okay, you are stupid.
Troll,masochist,idiot.
Which one of them are you?
Aug 25, 2013 7:22 AM

Nov 2010
Haha, Ilya going nuts over Miyu's maid outfit like Kuroko with Misaka

It surprised me the assassins from fate zero made their appearance here
I only thought the Heroic Spirits from FSN would show up

Lancer and Berser-car are the ones left?
Aug 25, 2013 7:28 AM

Aug 2009
1lau said:
Haha, Ilya going nuts over Miyu's maid outfit like Kuroko with Misaka

It surprised me the assassins from fate zero made their appearance here
I only thought the Heroic Spirits from FSN would show up

Lancer and Berser-car are the ones left?
They already have Lancer's card.
Aug 25, 2013 8:55 AM

Dec 2007
Akito_Kinomoto said:
I think this episode...

*dons sunglasses.*

You win the internet. xD
Aug 25, 2013 9:02 AM

Oct 2011
FlareKnight said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Well it's not like Card Captor Sakura here. After beating Saber Illya lost consciousness. So the only one there to retrieve the card was Miyu. Considering the situation and the fact she didn't know about what happened there wasn't a good time to pass it over to her. Plus with Illya running away at the end it pretty much leaves all the cards except Archer in her hands.

Oh I see thanks. So that was Assassin who attacked them : 0
Aug 25, 2013 9:31 AM

May 2012
>Canon yuri

What the fuck. I came into this series for magic lolis and awesomeness, and after the amazing episode 6....this is a sham.

Dropped like a brick.
Aug 25, 2013 10:07 AM

Jul 2007
Scriptor said:
>Canon yuri

What the fuck. I came into this series for magic lolis and awesomeness, and after the amazing episode 6....this is a sham.

Dropped like a brick.

You DO know that highlighted terms are pretty much sinonymous with each other, right?
Aug 25, 2013 10:11 AM

Apr 2013
Episode 6 was so intense and then we got this. o.o
Quite a change, but funny. xD
Aug 25, 2013 10:32 AM

May 2012
Fai said:
Scriptor said:
>Canon yuri

Dropped like a brick.

You DO know that highlighted terms are pretty much synonymous with each other, right?

No they aren't.
Aug 25, 2013 12:52 PM

May 2013
FlareKnight said:
But can agree on one thing. Illya's maid fetish is just pure hilarity. Miyu needs to watch herself in the future...

Nah, I hope Miyu teases Ilya flipping her switch on and off frequently to drive her crazy with loli lust :3
Aug 25, 2013 12:52 PM

Aug 2009
Scriptor said:
Fai said:
Scriptor said:
>Canon yuri

Dropped like a brick.

You DO know that highlighted terms are pretty much synonymous with each other, right?

No they aren't.

>HAs Madoka and strike witches in favs.
>Thinks mahou shoujo and yuri doesnt go together....
Aug 25, 2013 1:00 PM

May 2012
>Thinks there's any yuri in Madoka

You're the mistaken one here.

I wish I could drop a series, multiple times, I would do it so hard to this show.

But I guess I'll have to settle for dropping this show so hard it went subterranean.
Aug 25, 2013 1:02 PM

Aug 2009
Scriptor said:
>Thinks there's any yuri in Madoka

You're the mistaken one here.

I wish I could drop a series, multiple times, I would do it so hard to this show.

But I guess I'll have to settle for dropping this show so hard it went subterranean.

Facepalm.
Clearly you dont really know what yuri is.
Aug 25, 2013 1:32 PM

May 2012
I know what yuri is, and I know that yurifans for the longest time have been inserting it into every goddamn show in existence.

The concept of "friendship" exists and 95% of the time it explains the so called "yuri subtext" yurifans love so much.
Aug 25, 2013 2:22 PM

Aug 2009
Scriptor said:
I know what yuri is, and I know that yurifans for the longest time have been inserting it into every goddamn show in existence.

The concept of "friendship" exists and 95% of the time it explains the so called "yuri subtext" yurifans love so much.
So your problem is.....
Aug 25, 2013 2:51 PM

May 2012
My problem is the blatant yuri-pandering of the episode, especially when episodes 4-6 were simply amazing. To see a show this good fall into yurishit is just disheartening.
Aug 25, 2013 4:19 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I smell some trolls nearby.

In any case, clearly the change of pace will not be welcomed by everyone.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 25, 2013 5:00 PM

Jan 2012
more yuri action pls
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 25, 2013 5:50 PM

May 2012
wakka9ca said:

Yes, because everyone who doesn't believe the same as you is a troll. Keep telling yourself that buddy.
Aug 25, 2013 6:30 PM

Aug 2012
wakka9ca said:

NoobHunterD said:
more yuri action pls

lol
Aug 26, 2013 2:43 AM

Aug 2009
Scriptor said:
My problem is the blatant yuri-pandering of the episode, especially when episodes 4-6 were simply amazing. To see a show this good fall into yurishit is just disheartening.

With the favs you got you cant talk about Fate/Kaleid.

God forbid if a show stops the action and focuses on comedy andthe friendship between the chars.

And the logic of "3 amazing eps and one "yurishit"= dropped....what can I say?I mean wow....
Aug 26, 2013 12:31 PM

Sep 2012
Alright, how did Ilya do that in the end?
Aug 26, 2013 1:57 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Scriptor said:
wakka9ca said:

Yes, because everyone who doesn't believe the same as you is a troll. Keep telling yourself that buddy.

There is a difference between not liking a series and the way you express your dislike.

If I go on a random forum spouting hate and flame-inciting messages I would be indeed trolling.

But never mind, you opinions do not matter to me nor does my opinions matter to you.
wakka9caAug 26, 2013 2:01 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 26, 2013 6:46 PM

Apr 2009
Aug 26, 2013 7:44 PM

May 2013
Amarrez said:
http://i.imgur.com/LfkCYOV.jpg

Yes, yes she is.

Yeah, but Ilya here is the good kind of sadist, she would never hurt Miyu to the point of doing her any real damage :3 I wonder how much damage can Miyu simply shrug off if
mangamuscleAug 27, 2013 12:14 PM
Aug 26, 2013 11:35 PM

Jun 2012
That was some dramatic ending. I was really disappointed, I was expecting some animation in some little fight, but it was just an OP attack from Illya =/

I guess they both realized what they're really into. Right when they started becoming friends, it ended up like that. . ., well at least we know where this is going.

Haha, Miyu's maid outfit.

Aug 27, 2013 2:30 AM

Aug 2009
Amarrez said:
http://i.imgur.com/LfkCYOV.jpg

Yes, yes she is.
She still is the best girl of FSN.If not Fate/
Aug 27, 2013 4:34 AM

Jul 2007
Sorry. Rin is best girl of FSN, if not of the whole nasuverse(Saber Nero comes close)
Aug 27, 2013 4:49 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
Sorry. Rin is best girl of FSN, if not of the whole nasuverse(Saber Nero comes close)
Lol no.Whole of Nasuverse?Really?
Aug 27, 2013 8:12 AM

Oct 2012
Lewd Ilya, lol :)) And again, those references - switch, master-thing, inserting USB moaning scene and so on :)

But Miyu betraying her after their previous promise was.. little weird and off. No matter what she did, she was poisoned and she managed to destroy all assassins quickly.
Aug 27, 2013 12:04 PM

Sep 2011
Scriptor said:

reason so superficial it hurts
Aug 27, 2013 3:03 PM

May 2011
ssjokg said:
Scriptor said:

God forbid if a show stops the action and focuses on comedy andthe friendship between the chars.

And the logic of "3 amazing eps and one "yurishit"= dropped....what can I say?I mean wow....

Meh, if it wasn't this, it would be the beach arc from the 2wei (Which is still fucking awesome)
Aug 27, 2013 3:18 PM

Aug 2009
RockerXD said:
ssjokg said:
Scriptor said:

Meh, if it wasn't this, it would be the beach arc from the 2wei (Which is still fucking awesome)

The same still applies.And with the content that 2wei has it is even more illogical to drop it for one ep that is focused on comedy.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

224 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

74 by Apreggi »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

304 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

78 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.