Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
WingsOfValor said:
Really disappointed with the whole investigation/trial.This was easily the worst adaption of the three trials so far. A lot of stuff was just skipped and the rest was just randomly brought up in the trial. Then there is the fact that Celes and Naegi had like 90% of the dialog in the trial. I don't think they could have made it more obvious than that. At least the part after the trial was pretty good.

They rushed it so we can see the goodies this adaptation of the game can offer . And I swear you wont regret that they rushed this . Prepare for 6 awesome episodes.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 16, 2013 5:35 PM

Sep 2012
NOT MY PRECIOUS BABY :'(
Aug 16, 2013 5:56 PM

Jan 2011
"You must not leave this place"

The plot thickens!
[center]
Aug 16, 2013 6:07 PM

Jun 2012
If there's one positive I can say about the show, it's that I enjoy seeing the different kinds of executions
HybridMBLAug 16, 2013 6:27 PM
Aug 16, 2013 6:18 PM

Jul 2012
Who is that masked person!?!?!?!?!
Aug 16, 2013 6:28 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was a bit fast paced when they already find Celes the culprit for like 7 -10 minutes. It could have been better for more information about what her motives were but still it is bit suspense.

Overall and OK episode but the ending, looks like a showdown is about to start.

Aug 16, 2013 6:40 PM

Jul 2009
something tells me kirigiri is gonna die the next episode.
she's probably the only character i care who'll die.

but not only getting burned to death.. you got a truck ramming you, ugh.
Aug 16, 2013 7:16 PM

May 2013
Kirigiri likes underwear.

So it was Celestia who did it. I guess being smashed by a firetruck is okay compared to becoming butter and being barraged by balls.

There was development between Naegi and Kirigiri at the end!
But then Naegi got knocked out by a guy in a mask in a hidden room.
And it seems like it's Sakura who's working with Monokuma.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 16, 2013 7:37 PM

Aug 2010
Whoa this is the first time that I actually figured out the culprit on my own xD Maybe they just made it seem obvious... but hey I'm pretty proud of myself!
Aug 16, 2013 7:54 PM
Jan 2011

Got to hand it to Monobear, for giving Celes a quick and theatrical death.

I wonder why did Kirigiri made the guy go to such place only to get knocked unconscious ?
Aug 16, 2013 9:17 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, I actually figured one out. After seeing the fastener on Hakagure in that robot suit, I ruled him out, since that pretty much told me that someone wanted to keep him in there. I'm pretty sure last episode they said that the killer could have been one of 3 people. So that left Celes and Kirigiri. From there, the episode explains most everything that I thought of.
Though, I didn't deduce that the big guy (can't remember his name) was the one who killed Ishimaru, or that one line Celes said about killing "them".

Huh.... Getting hit by a fire truck, didn't expect that. Was just expecting a burning with a lot of screaming.
Aug 16, 2013 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
good lord, the people who haven't played the game are missing out on a lot of the subtle clues and character interactions. It's a shame they have to stuff so much into the episodes, as i would like to see some more character development.
I bet the anime-only watchers are super confused with the yellow text and bullet stuff, lol
Aug 16, 2013 10:56 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting episode
Aug 16, 2013 11:05 PM

Jul 2010
I really wish I had access to this game, but sadly I don't. I mean like it became even more obvious it was Celes by how she was acting in the trial.

Okay what was up with that masked man? The masked person isn't Sakura, because she'd just punch Naegi to knock him out. But that cliffhanger with Sakura and Monobear is confusing!

Is it possible for there to be two moles?

Everyone's favourite character is dying next episode? Well everyone sure love Genocider. So that's my guess xP
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Aug 16, 2013 11:10 PM

Sep 2012
Celes is elegant as fuck. This episode basically cemented her as my favorite character of the series. It's a shame the trial was rushed so much. The execution was one of the better ones in my opinion as well.

I'm surprised Hagakure is still alive. I've been rooting for him since the start. He's been under suspicion a few times now.

Also, dat ending.
Aug 16, 2013 11:32 PM
Feb 2013
Kirigiri doesn't really hesitate to check stuff under the pants does she

oh and dat cliffhanger at the end ...
Aug 16, 2013 11:42 PM

Nov 2012
Can someone explain how the hell did hagakure fit his hair in the justice robot
Aug 16, 2013 11:54 PM

Nov 2010
So Fujisaki, Oowada, Ishimaru, and Celes are all dead... so like, Genocider is the only character left worth watching.

Don't get me wrong, the story is definitely worth seeing to the end, but like, almost no one that interesting or fun to watch is left.
Aug 17, 2013 12:03 AM

Feb 2010
I love Kirigiri's logic.

"It's just his underwear. It's not like I put my hands in his socks or anything."

Also, once again I am going to miss Celes for the rest of this story. I really do think her explanation of her dream wasn't 100% true.
Aug 17, 2013 12:34 AM

May 2012
00:14 PING-PONG-PANG-PONG

02:37 Delicious!

〜dape!

07:38 <3

10:10 so far, i'm guessing dat Fatso faked his death lol

10:50 lol Touko's as awesome as ever <3

Meh. Lame.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 17, 2013 12:59 AM

Apr 2013
xSlink said:
I really wish I had access to this game, but sadly I don't. I mean like it became even more obvious it was Celes by how she was acting in the trial.

Okay what was up with that masked man? The masked person isn't Sakura, because she'd just punch Naegi to knock him out. But that cliffhanger with Sakura and Monobear is confusing!

Is it possible for there to be two moles?

Everyone's favourite character is dying next episode? Well everyone sure love Genocider. So that's my guess xP

It's itching me to answer the question.......why did you had to ask this?
Push the button on your own , there will be yes or no in it so dont be afraid.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 17, 2013 1:04 AM

Oct 2012
Masked man = 16th student?

Celes my favorite char. ;_; RIP

Aug 17, 2013 1:11 AM

Aug 2013
I'm scared for the next episode. All these comments about how emotional it is and how favorite characters die are making me nervous. That, and the masked figure that hit Naegi, followed by Sakura and Monobear.
Aug 17, 2013 2:02 AM

Jan 2012
the execution is bad. and i like how they show another suspicion after other
Aug 17, 2013 2:08 AM
Jan 2013

Poor gamble girl, she just played her last card only to lose.

I guess that one hitting Naegi from behind is the twin.
Aug 17, 2013 2:27 AM

Apr 2013
Who wanna bet that someone will break the ice on what Baddie007 said and call it a certain something .

@Baddie : For your own sake , put the last line on spoiler or you'll be violated by some people for what you have said.
Aug 17, 2013 3:10 AM

May 2013
Baddie007 said:

Poor gamble girl, she just played her last card only to lose.

I guess that one hitting Naegi from behind is the twin.

Macho Libre's black twin in a suit? Probably.
Aug 17, 2013 4:10 AM

Aug 2013
kuuurt said:
Dat cliffhanger. Second best girl is dead, now what? I guess I'll have to live with Kirigiri for now. Kirigiri is olev.

Gotta agree with second best girl character's death!

Now it makes me feel like the last two remaining will be the main character and Kirigiri. But then only one can graduate and leave. It would be crappy though if they both just outrun Kuma and make it out alive together as normal happy ending.
Aug 17, 2013 4:49 AM

Mar 2010
I kinda guessed who the killer was, I just could not explain how she planned out the murder! Now if they didn't show that the graduate would get 10bil I would have not been able to guess at all. That right there was my main reason of thinking Celes did it.
Aug 17, 2013 5:09 AM

Feb 2011
The hell was with that ending ?
Aug 17, 2013 5:29 AM

May 2010
This episode made me like Hagakure, formerly I didn't care about him. And it was rushed too, but won't blame them... Naegi following Kirigiri scenes scenes were so cute. Still I would say that their reactions seem not very real... See how few of them are left now, the despair... Kirigiri's reasoning are as amazing as ever. God, Kirigiri put her hand in his underwear... I can't believe this girl, she is too epic xD As I thought, it was a two-person crime though the people were different. I thought it was Aoi and Celes(but I was not completely on this team, though I was sure about Celes)

As I thought, it is Celes. She seemed like pretending to me and she was running way too much during the crime procedure. It was obvious... My guess was correct for once. Her personality sure is intense... Her calm demenor was cracked and she used Yamada and Ishimaru... She was so calm till the very end and I feel for her... No don't die...

"Let's meet once more in our lives"

Please, Danganronpa creator's, let this sentence be true!... I want them to laugh together in their afterlife or just let it be a dream, anything...

Kirigiri x Naegi is my favorite couple for sure. God, the last scene scared me. Who hit him? I have my guess based on a spoiler...
TragicRomanceAug 17, 2013 5:33 AM
Aug 17, 2013 6:23 AM

Feb 2013
Can't believe they killed off my favorite character. Celes was the best. I wish she made it out alive, more than anyone, idc if everyone else has to die i just wish she lived.

Her execution was so beautiful, best execution ever.
Aug 17, 2013 6:45 AM

Jan 2010
Another great episode, a pity that few are left, but the best characters at least. I hope the next episode is a little less rushed, barely had time to analyze the clues and suspicion, although I already knew from earlier who the culprit was the easiest case, comes to be commonplace, and culprit's motives were also the weakest so far, expect more of Celes. Anyway, episode followed the letter of the previous suspense, now I hope that by the end can be more surprised.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Aug 17, 2013 7:17 AM

Aug 2008
Ah damn, not her.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 17, 2013 7:22 AM

Sep 2012
Her way of dying is amazing.
Aug 17, 2013 8:17 AM

Oct 2011
Sakura wtf
Aug 17, 2013 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
wow, i actually thought celes, krigiri, naegi and togami were "safe". i kind of expected them to stay alive until the end... but celes was so suspicious during the last episode that it was a given she would die.
the execution was not that spectacular - again. the first one is still the best so far.

but what the hell was going on with sakura at the end? o_o i don't think she's an accomplice of monokuma (at least i hope it won't be that easy), but why the hell did her eye glow? i want the next episode right now, please.

Chanaynay said:
zakkun89 said:

-So Celes killed her friends just so she could fulfilled her dream of having her own personal vampiric-looking reverse harem ? Best motive in this show so far.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who appreciated that. It basically killed her character in the game for me because it basically ripped apart the tricky, well-motivated murder trial that mostly everyone was expecting but still lol.
it really is the "best" motive so far, but it also ruined her character for me. it's okay if she wants to be really classy and live in a castle and have a lot of male servants, but it was too dramatic to kill people because of that. i don't even know. it just felt so weird.
Aug 17, 2013 8:23 AM

Dec 2012
I was rooting for Celes to live :[ I had an inkling the ep before because she was acting a little out of character to me, but I denied it because I didn't want it to be true ;_ ;
Aug 17, 2013 8:35 AM

Jul 2012
I want to know what will happen so badly... *_*

That message in the book was what intrigued me the most...though it might not even be important
Aug 17, 2013 8:52 AM

Sep 2012
It wasn't a big surprise to see that Celes was behind the murders, she was acting really strange in the last episode
I want to see the next episode soon! Who is that strange masked guy in the end? And what the hell was happening with Sakura? She looked like a robot
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Aug 17, 2013 9:06 AM

May 2010
kuroashinoaj said:

The saddest thing about Celes’s character is that, we will never get to know whether her dream is what she really wanted, or was it just another one of her lies, since she said that she is skillful at fooling not only others but herself as well. We will never be able to understand her properly…

Um... That's actually what I said on tumblr... Yeah, I am sure since every word is exactly the same. I can't believe people are copying my quotes, but I am actually happy xD
Aug 17, 2013 9:35 AM

Sep 2012
It took me some time to watch this episode, cause I didn't like this case in the game, and I knew I wasn't going to like it in the anime. For once, I'm glad they rushed through that part considering how disapointing it was. That trial completely ruined Celes character.
Aug 17, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2008
symbv said:
I take the firetruck as the mercy given to Celes for her calm, willing and graceful submission to the judgement result.

I like this and agree with this. :3

PRETTY FASTASS EPISODE, but omg. Celes was one bad bitch. Her execution seemed fitting and I was literally saying "nooooo" when it showed the execution being set up because omg, what a horrifying way to go.

Everyone is saying a cool character is gonna die next episode and if it's the person I have in mind, I'm gonna cry literally haha. Can't wait for next week's episode, ahh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2013 10:01 AM

Apr 2013
ummyeah said:
symbv said:
I take the firetruck as the mercy given to Celes for her calm, willing and graceful submission to the judgement result.

I like this and agree with this. :3

Aug 17, 2013 10:37 AM

Jan 2013
Well, that was awfully compressed.

symbv said:

The fire truck is a means of denying her a dramatic death (i.e. being burnt at the stake) by offing her in a mundane way (i.e. being hit by a truck).
Aug 17, 2013 11:02 AM

Mar 2012
I really liked Celes and I didn't want her to die, but I thought since ep 6 that she was the murderer. She has had the best death in DR until now.
Aug 17, 2013 11:03 AM

Feb 2010
I hope this is not a spoiler to Rose of Versailles. But, anyways. Does the main character get dumber after each murder? Or is he just going easy on her since it's the first female murderer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2013 11:06 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

its the oppossite, she was dying a death she find perfect for her, a graceful death fitting for someone as classy as (she believes she is) her

But then as she is about to die the way she would wish to die monobear fucks it up and hits her with a truck giving her a final moment of despair

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 17, 2013 11:08 AM

Apr 2013

What *--* ?O.o
Celes will leave you yearning =/ , one of the best anime of the season in my opinion
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.