Jun 26, 2009 3:49 PM

Apr 2009

TheRealKamuiJun 26, 2009 4:03 PM

Jul 3, 2009 4:11 AM

Sep 2007

blech, I really don't like ichigo.
Jul 17, 2009 8:03 PM
May 2008
Kamichama Karin is our next quiz. A cute, but slight confusing anime. I like it though

Jul 17, 2009 8:17 PM

Sep 2008

Jul 18, 2009 4:09 AM

Sep 2008
I'm Himeka too :)
Jul 18, 2009 10:13 AM

Jan 2009

I'm not cool, popular, or mean. Or a guy. -_-

I took the quiz twice. Guess I am him after all. XD

Popular one. :)
Jul 21, 2009 12:33 PM

Sep 2007
zareba said:

I'm not cool, popular, or mean. Or a guy. -_-

I took the quiz twice. Guess I am him after all. XD

I think the mew mew quiz is more outlandish then your regular anime character quiz. I would describe Ichigo as my opposite, yet I got her as my result. DX The only thing I have in common with that description is that I care about my friends, but that can be said of everyone who has friends. XD

This quiz is fixed! I answered that I hate bugs XD But seriously, it's rather weird that we all got the same result. Usually one of us has someone different.
Aug 3, 2009 12:32 PM
May 2008
Hmm I found it also quite weird that we all got Himeka, but oh well it happens I guess lol Lets hope this next quiz we get different results

It's Princess Tutu

Aug 3, 2009 2:06 PM

Sep 2008
Aug 4, 2009 5:11 PM

Sep 2007

me likes Fakir, so all is good. LoL. Hmmm, I guess we do share some things in common.
Oct 2, 2009 8:23 PM
May 2008
There hasn't been a quiz in a while so here's the next one:
Time Stranger Kyoko.

This one is also next on my to read list

My result

Kyoko The Princess of Time
Oct 2, 2009 9:09 PM

Sep 2008

I am her brother aperntly.

Oct 2, 2009 11:26 PM

Sep 2008

And I'm Fire Stranger Rin! Leader of troll people ^-^'
RICEA42991Oct 3, 2009 9:23 AM
Oct 3, 2009 8:30 AM

Sep 2007

You're Sakataki! Kyoko's bodyguard and prince of dragon people.

I haven't read this manga so I have no idea who I am. XD Half the questions I had no idea what to put....I choose half-dragon bodyguard for one of the answers because I love dragons. And for which character are you most like, I randomly clicked a name! XD
RICEA42991Oct 3, 2009 9:23 AM
Oct 3, 2009 9:22 AM
May 2008
soaring_wings said:

I haven't read this manga so I have no idea who I am. XD Half the questions I had no idea what to put....I choose half-dragon bodyguard for one of the answers because I love dragons. And for which character are you most like, I randomly clicked a name! XD

Lol I did the same thing, when the questions are way I either pick something because something in the phrase I like, or pick a name I like that sounds lol
Example I choose the mermaid one lol

Either way I didn't really like this quiz. The result pictures were kinda poor compared to the others. And the questions were kinda biased.
Oct 9, 2009 8:42 PM

Apr 2009
Click it! :D
Nov 27, 2009 8:39 PM
May 2008
Alright high time for another quiz. Next up is: Shugo Chara.

You are kukai! your chara is daichi. Your inner self loves sports. you are also in the Jack's chair.

I don't know who he is, but he kind of sounds like me.
Nov 28, 2009 1:03 PM

Sep 2008
Nov 28, 2009 3:37 PM

Sep 2007

you are hinamori amu! all you want to do is find your true self. your charas are ran,miki,and suu you are in the jokers chair

Hmmm, interesting. I've never watched the anime or read the manga, but now I'm interested. Not so much that I want to find myself, but be myself. XD
Apr 10, 2010 1:51 PM
May 2008
Wow a quiz hasn't been posted here since November of last year. High time for a new quiz. This time Sugar Sugar Rune (I liked this anime, too bad it never got a dub)

*****you are like Vanilla!!!*****

shy, and nervous around people, you tend to be very underlooked and very sensitive (thats a good thing sometimes!). you have good manners and are always nice to the people that talk to you. you probably dont have many friends, just a few. but those friends are really really close! try to stand out a little more, and you will be surprised at the amout of people that will notice you!

Wow this sounds alot like me, but I seriously though I would end up being Chocolat since I'm more loud and tomboyish like she is.
Apr 10, 2010 8:40 PM

Sep 2007

*****you are like Pierre.*****

geez, you're cold.....brrrrr....so cold.....
try to lighten up, will ya? you have no friends but are happy because you hate people. gosh i guess ther's really nothing else to say.....

haha, well. there wasn't much choice. :P
Apr 11, 2010 2:15 AM

Sep 2008

*****you are like Vanilla!!!*****
shy, and nervous around people, you tend to be very underlooked and very sensitive (thats a good thing sometimes!). you have good manners and are always nice to the people that talk to you. you probably dont have many friends, just a few. but those friends are really really close! try to stand out a little more, and you will be surprised at the amout of people that will notice you!

true true ^^
Apr 11, 2010 1:07 PM

Apr 2010

*****you are like Soul!!!*****
(on the right) you have a fierce personality and would do anything for your friends. good for you!!! but you may want to try being a little more considerate. you are not mean, but just a little rude at times. and, rarely, are a bit concieted. you're very popular and get a lot of attention. good for you!!!
May 2, 2010 4:12 PM
May 2008
Alright everyone Summer is soon around the corner, So it's time for a new quiz to say the goodbyes to Spring.

This time it's: Gakuen Alice

This time I liked the quiz's style, except for the star question. I just put it depending on how I did in school. I wasn't special gifted student, but I did get honor rolls a number of times so I put triple star.

Hmm well Mikan sounds a bit like me, at least what the results say about her that is.
May 4, 2010 5:08 PM

Sep 2007

This quiz was a little too easy to cheat ^^;;
I did try not to though. xD
May 5, 2010 10:57 AM
May 2008
soaring_wings said:

This quiz was a little too easy to cheat ^^;;
I did try not to though. xD

Actually any quiz is kind of easy to cheat once you've already seen the series already. But I'm glad you tried not too. I honestly didn't expect to get Mikan though. Since I didn't choose any of her powers choices. ^^
Jun 1, 2010 10:18 AM
May 2008
Summer soon is here, and school (at least public schools) are soon to end. I couldn't think of a more summer oriented anime then Mermaid Melody It has the sun, the beach and MERMAIDS ^^ Have a great summer everyone.

You are. . . Sara
You are the ex Indian mermaid and ex keeper of both the black and orange pearl.
You're usually the friendly type but once
You're mad or upset it shows.
You tend to sink into a depression state.

Wow that's the saddest result I've gotten so far lol I usually get happy characters.
Jun 1, 2010 7:33 PM

Sep 2007
New Quiz, weee! Thanks Ricea and have a great summer as well~

You are most like Tion, Lina!
You are the North Atlantic mermaid and holder of the green pearl.
The loner type at times but when you're
with friends no one would ever know.
You care deeply for your friends and would protect
them with you life. You also have that mother type of personality at times
were people know they can come to you
and cry their hearts out.

This result is actually the closest description of me to date. I've been told that I'm great to talk to about problems even if I have no solution because I just let the person talk and I just listen. The loner part is true as well. If you saw me walking down the street, you would probably think I'm anti-social. But if you actually talked with me, you'd see that I'm really hyper and crazy. So I give off two different impressions when I'm alone and when I'm with someone. xD
Jul 26, 2010 9:28 AM
May 2008
Hey everyone Summer vacation is soon coming to it's end to some schools, so I thought it's high time for a new quiz. I decided to go old school this time with
Saint Tail

You are Meimi, a.k.a. Saint Tail! You are hyper, a crybaby, but very athletic. You even get into fights, ubt you always win! You also don't want anyone to know who you like, so you argue with this person a lot.

Never seen this series but I guess getting the main character is nice
(Update)As of 2015 I've watched it and enjoyed it alot
RICEA42991Aug 25, 2015 4:30 PM
Jul 26, 2010 2:29 PM

Sep 2008

You are Asuka Jr., the kid detective! Not athletic at all, but you are very smart. You are also clueless, and often leap before looking. You kinda have a crush on one of your heroes, but you also sorta like one of the kids you go to school with. Look: Heroes won't matter in 200 years from now.

RICEA42991Jul 27, 2010 9:20 AM

Jul 26, 2010 2:43 PM

Sep 2007

You are Meimi, a.k.a. Saint Tail! You are hyper, a crybaby, but very athletic. You even get into fights, ubt you always win! You also don't want anyone to know who you like, so you argue with this person a lot.

Don't mind Meimi. I really enjoyed the little of Saint Tail I read. Too bad it's discontinued and no one is hosting scanlations. :(
Aug 18, 2010 11:40 AM
May 2008
With the school year started; I wanted to bring up a quiz that reminded me of my elementary school days.

PowerPuff Girls

Ok I originally in school watched the original, but since this is a anime club. I chose the anime quiz instead, even if I hated it compared to the original.

Sedusa being my result baffles me lol I'm nothing like her, even if I liked her as a villain in the original
Aug 29, 2010 1:15 PM

Sep 2007

YOU ARE
BLOSSOM!

Blossom is the red one. She likes
sweets, fells in love with senpai and thinks she's the biggest heroine of the
world. She fights with a yo-yo.

...ok? never watched the anime-version, but I always liked Bubbles and Buttercup more. :|
soaring_wingsAug 29, 2010 1:28 PM
Aug 30, 2010 12:21 PM

Sep 2008

The monster is a real deamon who were aweken by the black light of Chemical Z. His power is creating "puppets" and this makes "Him" the strongest and most evil enemy of the Powerpuff Z.

"Him" I guess
RICEA42991Sep 6, 2010 12:15 PM

Nov 18, 2010 11:02 AM
May 2008
It's nearing December, and the end of 2010. Let's celebrate early with a quiz. There hasn't been one in a while

This time it's Ultra Maniac

Hmm Although I've read the other manga's works but haven't gotten to Ultra Maniac yet though. But I liked this quiz's choices though. (Update- 2022 I watched the series and liked it)

My result Nina sounds pretty realistic.
RICEA42991Nov 3, 2022 2:20 AM
Nov 18, 2010 11:29 AM

Sep 2008
You are Hiroki Tsujiai!! You are a very reserved, quiet and stubborn person. People find you funny sometimes when you laugh and when they see you happy!! Don't ask because sometimes in your life you need to be funny sometimes... You are a very serious person and the mysterious type that's why people are curious about you! :0 but underneath it all, you're still kind, caring and a loving person.

Nov 18, 2010 2:20 PM

Jun 2008

RICEA42991 Edit : Wow It's a cool thing that you actually took all the quizzes posted so far, but the only reason I hid them behind the spoiler tag was because it was too long of a list, and this makes it for easier viewing purposes
RICEA42991Nov 19, 2010 11:38 AM
Feb 8, 2011 12:56 PM
May 2008
Ok it's well into 2011 and in order to have some club spirit a new quiz for you all. This time it's
Wedding Peach

Though I never have seen the series, it's name is well known. So it just had to be next.

You are Wedding Peach!
Although sometimes a bit silly, you come through out on top most of the time with your head held high. It takes more than dirty words and harsh attacks to bring you down.

Hmm well she sounds a bit like me, especially the last sentence.

Also the quiz may say girls only, but really the questions could apply to guys too if you work you mind around the words.
RICEA42991Feb 8, 2011 12:59 PM
Feb 9, 2011 10:41 AM

Sep 2008

You are the Love Angel Salvia!
You are a hot-headed fighter with a knack to be angry at people when they don't deserve it, but true friends will see past that. You really care deep once something gets by your exterior.
RICEA42991Feb 9, 2011 10:48 AM

Nov 26, 2011 12:48 PM
May 2008
Hmm there hasn't been much into the quizzes lately. I hope the time that it's been has renewed everyone's interesting.

With 2012 around the corner I thought that the best choice would be the new controversial Magical Girl Anime of 2011. It's :
Maho Shoujo Madoka Magica

Sayaka Miki
You are a very outgoing, spunky person. You will stop at nothing to get what you want. You always need to be the best and have all the attention. If things don't go you're way, the drive you crazy. You are also very naive. However, you accept the truth very quickly... if it doesn't negatively impact you.

This character sounds nothing like me even if I've never seen Madoka, despite all the hear-say about it. The quiz though makes it seem interesting. I was about to choose another Madoka quiz but it had a glitch and couldn't be posted. So this was the second best option.
Mar 12, 2012 3:20 PM

Jul 2010
Sayaka Miki
You are a very outgoing, spunky person. You will stop at nothing to get what you want. You always need to be the best and have all the attention. If things don't go you're way, the drive you crazy. You are also very naive. However, you accept the truth very quickly... if it doesn't negatively impact you.

Same result!
Apr 3, 2012 10:58 AM
Feb 2012

you are nadeshiko. you love to dance.your chara is temari. you are in the queens chiair

*****you are like Akira!!!*****
(he's the one in the middle) childish and playful, people come to you when they need cheering up...or you come to them!!! you are always considerate!!! yay!!! you are mostly happy, and when you are sad, you either try to mask your feelings, or you tend to be over-emotional. mostly, you are a happy person with a good life and you have many friends!!![/ b]

You are the Love Angel Daisy!
Tough a bit of a tomboy, you are the soul of the team.

Kyoko Sakura
You are a thoughtful person. You are sort of selfish sometimes, and tend to make enemies fast, but your very tough and defend yourself well. Also, your enemies don't last very long, and soon they could become your best friends. If something happens to one of your friends, you'll be willing to do anything to get them back.
Apr 4, 2012 8:04 PM
May 2008
Wow Thank you Sakurarainbow for your first quiz try you actually did the multiple quizzes instead of just the last/first one.

In order to celebrate and more so take advantage hehe of the club's activity being active again; a new quiz has been posted. This time it's
Ojamajo Doremi

Never bothered seeing it; but netherless it's magical girl

You are Hazuki(Reane) you are shy and very nice you love music

Well she looks cute and a bit like me in personailty. :)
Apr 5, 2012 1:58 PM

Sep 2007
Ah, you picked one of my favourites Ricea. Thanks :3 I'm going to do all the quizzes I missed out on too, so here goes:

You are Ayu Tateishi!! You are the perfect person that everyone likes! You're kind, generous and willing to do anything for your friend. In short, you are a very down-to-earth and modest person!! Way to go~!

Nice. I liked Ayu. Although I don't think I'm much like her.

You are the Love Angel Salvia!
You are a hot-headed fighter with a knack to be angry at people when they don't deserve it, but true friends will see past that. You really care deep once something gets by your exterior.

No idea who this character is. I've only read 1 volume of the manga. She seems cool though.

You are Hazuki(Reane) you are shy and very nice you love music

Huh, interesting. I never picked any of the singing options, yet I still got Hazuki. Hazuki's ok, but my total opposite, so it's funny that I got her. My favourite witches are definitely Aiko and Momo. :3

ps- I can't seem to find the link to the modoka quiz. :/
Apr 21, 2012 7:12 AM
Feb 2012

You are Doremi(Dorie) you are silly and makes mistakes but you are very kind

Oh my, the grammar and spelling in that quiz burned my eyes.
Aug 8, 2012 10:36 AM
May 2008
Here's yet one anime that's famously long, and I couldn't possibly miss
Pretty Cure
My result being:

Cure Peace/ Kise Yayoi
You are shy. You are in drawing club. You love drawing.

Ok I fixed the past Precure quiz that had turned out to be a fanmade series. This one is based off Smile Precure; released in 2012, since there was no good quiz available for the very first season. Hard to believe since the series is so long to begin with.

I have never bothered seeing the series, so I have no idea who this character is. She does sound alot like me though; probably the best result so far.
RICEA42991Jul 9, 2013 9:07 AM
Jul 23, 2013 12:52 PM

Apr 2012
"Cure Peace/ Kise Yayoi
You are shy. You are in drawing club. You love drawing. "
I got the same result!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is your favourite Magical Girl Anime?

soaring_wings - Oct 7, 2008

32 by Dreamingone »»
Mar 29, 10:15 PM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

7 by ooReiko »»
Mar 1, 2:19 PM

» What mahou-shoujo anime are you watching

pinkrupee - Mar 22, 2013

25 by ooReiko »»
Feb 9, 2023 2:31 PM

» Non fighting Magical Girls, had you watched or read any of these kind of series?

SourcererZ - Nov 11, 2014

6 by RICEA42991 »»
Nov 29, 2022 12:17 AM

Sticky: » Club Announcements/Updates/News

RICEA42991 - Sep 20, 2022

0 by RICEA42991 »»
Sep 20, 2022 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.