Forum Settings
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 10, 2014 9:22 PM

Oct 2013
Lovely and calming, i wonder if Kai and Megumi will end up together... i need moar !
Jan 24, 2014 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
The bro moment was quite emotional and nostalgic. And those moments with Kai and Meg - love how they argue like two idiots XD Sometimes Mei's reactions are just hopeless *facepalm *____* You could've done better than that!
Jan 27, 2014 2:47 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

OAD that adds one step to the story, but in a general view, because the plot does not make any step forward in the relationship between Yamato and Mei.
Cute designs but levels are maintained in the TV series, animation good.
Accessible from the point of view of the narrative, calm and peaceful as in the TV series, maybe will do a bit angry individual! XD
The rest all normal, I hope that this is a clue to say that there will be a new season for this anime, I'd be happy! * _ *
I believe that at the end of Megu and Kai will get together! XD
Mar 12, 2014 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
i feel like a 2nd season would run to high a risk of being shit
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 17, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
I don't know what I expected. Why are Mei and Yamato MCs in this ova, I don't know that either. They only had like 25% screen time in this OVA. At least it's over now.
Jul 8, 2014 11:08 PM

Apr 2014
Love the male friendship moment.

Overall: gentle and naturally paced. A sweet vignette.
Oct 2, 2014 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
Kai and megumi shouldve just got together. >:I
Dec 23, 2014 2:38 PM

Aug 2014
Feb 1, 2015 1:15 AM

Sep 2014
Okay OVA, glad to see Kai and Megumi growing to like/love each other, I rooted for this pairing :3 But other than their scene it was nothing special. 5/10
May 4, 2015 12:59 PM

Jun 2013
It was an okay OVA. Nothing special, but it's a good watch. Animation and music were great as always~

6/10
Jun 17, 2015 10:16 AM

Jul 2013
Man, commie's sub had some gratuitous swearing. I finally got around to this.
The tranquil atmosphere and the bitchy/tsun redhead girl were the only things I liked about this. Every other character is still super bland, and I ended up laughing at parts I was supposed to take seriously. Yamato is so huge. He's gotta be like seven feet tall, and his hand is way bigger than a normal person's hand should be, but on the other hand, he's a prettyboy. It's kind of creepy. He looks like a big fish or something. It's weird part of the episode revolved around him having a personality, because I don't see it. He's just a seven foot tall coolguy fish dude that's in love.
Nov 9, 2015 8:34 AM

Apr 2009
It was Ok for me. Looking forward for a season 2. 7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2015 1:56 PM

Feb 2013
Kai x Megu
... not yet anyways. Their conversation was about the only interesting part of the episode.

4/10 below average, same as the series.
Mar 7, 2016 1:51 PM

Jun 2010
The episode was boring.
"You were nearly slitting your wrists before you met her", is it wrong to laugh when I heard that?

"Surprised you can sound friendly" I love Kai. 😚
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2017 2:28 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Sweet, wonderful and a calm episode, to sum it all up, coupled with the pleasant Opening and soothing Ending. While the episode was more or less bland with the story, it still was great. We got to see a wide range of the characters and all received a good amount of screentime. Highlight moment of the episode is definitely the ending scene of Yamato and Mei on the top of the hill for it was simply just cute and adorable. Watching this, though, made me wonder if there's anything going on between Megumi and Kai. I hope something fruitful does emerge from their relationship, though.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 11, 2017 6:17 PM

May 2013
lol I liked this OVA :3
The fun atmosphere during the cooking part was nice

I knew Kai x Megu was bound to happen *sigh* She doesn't deserve Kai, but whuttevs :/

Laughing Yamato and Laying down Yamato <3333333

7/10
Kokoro_KotashimaSep 11, 2017 6:20 PM
Jan 18, 2018 6:20 AM
Jan 2018
I would really love another two or three episodes of this!
Apr 19, 2019 12:52 AM

Aug 2017
I am only rating it okay because of Kai and Megu. Tsundere Megu, yes!

All the scenes with Mei and Yamato are soo lame and boring.
Aug 8, 2020 12:01 PM

Jun 2020
i forgot how perfect yamato looks, IRL he would be so model-esque

it was nice to see them talk about the past :)

+1 for kai having so much screen time he was like the MC of this OVA hahaha & also love his banter with megumi. amidst all that he was genuinely concerned about her & checking up on her through their little chat, he's so sweet. now i feel like reading the manga to see if they end up together

momo is always so kind & patient with megumi, best girl!

the ending was cute with them overlooking at a lovely sunset view. simple & sweet OVA :)

slow dance by suneohair - ah how i've missed this ED!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 18, 2021 4:25 PM
Mar 2014
Smh I wanted Kai and Megumi to progress in this episode man
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.