Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 11, 2013 3:52 PM

Oct 2009
love the ending quote

"I was pretty much a frog in a well, knowing nothing of the sea" ... great ep
Aug 11, 2013 4:30 PM
Oct 2012
Moon_River said:
love the ending quote

It's an ancient Chinese expression, it Japanese it goes:
井の中の蛙大海を知らず which literally means "Frog in the Well, Great sea knows not."

A great show answers some mysteries, but then gives more for us to enjoy. In this episode we found out who Benten is, but now we have a question about what the father was up to:

Benten is Kaguya, the moon princess, forever outside and by herself. A human who is no longer human, a tengu who is not really a tengu, her best friend is a tanuki who doesn't want to be just a tanuki, who she has betrayed twice, she sees in herself as the moon, alone in the night. The first betrayal was when she tricked Yasaburo into becoming the "Great Demon Cedar" tree (which shows that Yasaburo can transform as well as his father), this caused some sort of accident that caused Akadama to be paralyzed and Yasaburo's guilt. She joined the Friday club because she wanted to be accepted by some humans, but in achieving that she ended up betraying Yasaburo much more deeply, which is why she cannot enjoy being in the Club and always leaves early and why she has changed. She is full of self-loathing, which is why she has joined the bad Tengu and hangs out with the Yebisugawa.

Souichirou's role in this is the new mystery. He obviously knew who Benten was, he immediately silenced himself when she woke up because otherwise she would have known he was her friend's father. There is something there that we don't know yet, why did he sacrifice himself. His explanation to Hotei was inadequate, there is something more going on. What we will need to find out.

Anyway great episode, every week has great animation and something or another that is wonderful to watch.
Aug 11, 2013 4:38 PM

Nov 2009
"This isn't limited to tanuki. I will eat all the cutie-patooties."

This line aside, what they were talking about was interesting. I'd love to have a conversation with someone like the professor.
Shimogamo Soichiro has the same VA as Masaoka Tomomi from Psycho-Pass, if I'm not mistaken.
And I hope they finally show us how Kaisei looks like.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2013 5:21 PM
Dec 2012
LOL@the professor. He is above my head. That disappearance scene of Benten was intriguing. So were her waterworks. Maybe she missed good old days that she could no longer go back to? Those froggy brothers were adorable. That scene was poetic.

An old well,
Tears drip in,
Sound of water
Aug 11, 2013 6:29 PM

May 2013
Lyrisia said:
There's something wrong with having a nice little chat with the one who's going to eat you...
Also I was thinking... couldn't the dad have escaped?

Probably, Socrates could also have fled his execution, but he saw bigger value in his death.

And that professor that ate Shimogamo dad, is such damn a hypocrite. It's like eating your pet beloved cat or dog because you love them so much; how does that make any sense?

Have you ever pet your dog? Has he ever bared his neck to you while doing so? That the utmost display of love a dog can show to his master, since he is offering his life to you, he is saying "you can kill me here and now (and eat me if you must)" since in their mind's eye any predator can kill them in an instant if they are immobile and their neck is bared and they recognize us as the ultimate predators.

p.s.

One correction, it is not "idiot's blood", the OP clearly stares "Blood of Fool". It might seem the same thing, but I think it is a reference to the Tarot Card

mangamuscleAug 11, 2013 6:42 PM
Aug 11, 2013 6:48 PM

Oct 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
Moon_River said:
love the ending quote

It's an ancient Chinese expression, it Japanese it goes:
井の中の蛙大海を知らず which literally means "Frog in the Well, Great sea knows not."

A great show answers some mysteries, but then gives more for us to enjoy. In this episode we found out who Benten is, but now we have a question about what the father was up to:

Benten is Kaguya, the moon princess, forever outside and by herself. A human who is no longer human, a tengu who is not really a tengu, her best friend is a tanuki who doesn't want to be just a tanuki, who she has betrayed twice, she sees in herself as the moon, alone in the night. The first betrayal was when she tricked Yasaburo into becoming the "Great Demon Cedar" tree (which shows that Yasaburo can transform as well as his father), this caused some sort of accident that caused Akadama to be paralyzed and Yasaburo's guilt. She joined the Friday club because she wanted to be accepted by some humans, but in achieving that she ended up betraying Yasaburo much more deeply, which is why she cannot enjoy being in the Club and always leaves early and why she has changed. She is full of self-loathing, which is why she has joined the bad Tengu and hangs out with the Yebisugawa.

Souichirou's role in this is the new mystery. He obviously knew who Benten was, he immediately silenced himself when she woke up because otherwise she would have known he was her friend's father. There is something there that we don't know yet, why did he sacrifice himself. His explanation to Hotei was inadequate, there is something more going on. What we will need to find out.

Anyway great episode, every week has great animation and something or another that is wonderful to watch.

Ah, thanks for the info ... good synopsis as well
Aug 11, 2013 7:05 PM

Jul 2012
I asked a person who already read the novel, and he said that Kaisei's human form still hasn't revealed yet, she only appeared in her Tanuki form.
Aug 11, 2013 7:41 PM

Mar 2013

Closest thing to the bgm that plays at the end right before the ED song
Aug 11, 2013 8:48 PM

Nov 2012
Yasaburou's father accepted his death gracefully and honorably imo.Respect him because of that.

Yasaburou wonder why he doesn't hate the professor,I mean sure he saved his mom but he also eat his dad.But he really likes him though.Yasaburou also mention he has a crush on Benten too,and wonders why?

In the end everything is just a "manifestation of our idiot blood."

"I was pretty much a frog in a well, knowing nothing of the sea" really like and found that quote to be quite deep.Really like Takuan_Soho's synopsis too on it possibly meaning/significant.

Actually felt bad at the end when Benten was crying ;.;
VanishingKiraAug 11, 2013 10:24 PM
Aug 11, 2013 8:55 PM

Apr 2011
I'm really enjoying the different perspectives between the characters and the foregoing of absolutes. The setting is simply amazing as well.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Aug 11, 2013 9:10 PM

Aug 2012
Really well done ending, big development points for Benten and Yasaburo at the same time.

Takuan is right, Souichirou's silence when Benten woke up is surely going to be expounded upon, definitely more to that.
Aug 11, 2013 9:24 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Love the soundtrack.

It's still weird for humans to eat such intelligent and magical shape-shifting creatures.
Aug 11, 2013 9:55 PM

May 2013
I really like the OST.

Those conversations are nice to watch.
"It's a manifestation of our idiot blood."

Aww, Benten's crying. I wonder why.

Overall, this was a beautiful episode.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 11, 2013 10:20 PM

Jul 2012
Why is this anime so good? It's so good. Really good. I always end each episode with a satisfied feeling, as if I made good use of the 24min I spent to watch this show.
Aug 11, 2013 11:22 PM
Jan 2013
One big wtf when Benten was spirited away; I was hoping for some sort of half human half tengu parental back story, now it just seems she was kidnapped by a pervy tengu

I particularly like their discussion on the Zen Way of Life. Yasuburou might not understand yet, but everything is connected in this world, almost like 'destiny'. Sure it sucks tanuki get eaten by humans bc humans don;t understand their sentient but I feel like all animals naturally get eaten (or die on their own) as a way of life. Death is inevitable, but those that think 'the Zen way of life' are willing to die and become nourishment for the upper food chain. As the professor mentions

dying to become food is a less lonely way to go out knowing that your death is basically helping(feeding/nourishing) someone else [who might or might not need it]

any clever tanuki would be able to get out of that cage in a quick transformation, but those that don't might be willingly sacrificing themselves as food knowing their time in life is up and just want to die naturally (kinda like old people ;P)

what I still don;t understand is why the professor is so quirky, he can handle holding Benten's hand and drifting through the air but he CAN't ImAGine TanUKi tALKing?????????? either he knows he's high as fuck or he's just past the point of caring about the supernatural.
Suzune-chanJan 9, 2014 1:43 PM
Aug 12, 2013 12:02 AM
Nov 2012
nyansensei said:
what I still don;t understand is why the professor is so quirky, he can handle holding Benten's hand and drifting through the air but he CAN't ImAGine TanUKi tALKing?????????? either he knows he's high as fuck or he's just past the point of caring about the supernatural.

His encounter with the talking tanuki happened during his first meeting with Benten and hence, before he knew that she could fly. So, perhaps meeting a talking tanuki was his first glimpse into the supernatural and now he's had more exposure so he isn't as easily surprised, even by a flying human.
Aug 12, 2013 12:08 AM
Nov 2012
mangamuscle said:
p.s.

One correction, it is not "idiot's blood", the OP clearly stares "Blood of Fool". It might seem the same thing, but I think it is a reference to the Tarot Card

It always bugs me when subbing groups change something that is very clearly laid out as something different, like when a character says something in English and the subs have it written as something roughly synonymous yet different. In this case 'blood of fool' is awkward but instead of saying 'idiot blood', they could have subbed it as 'the blood of the fool'.

After reading the wiki page about the fool, I think you are right, it is a reference to the fool in tarot and not just your run of the mill idiot.
Aug 12, 2013 12:10 AM

Feb 2009
These last few episodes in particular have been really beautifully executed. The pacing is so pitch perfect at letting you take in everything both visually and verbally. I'm really impressed with this show.
Aug 12, 2013 12:35 AM

May 2012
Best color palette 2013.

[color=#f3e7dd]join the quietly discursive at quiet discourse
Aug 12, 2013 1:09 AM

Jul 2009
That professor is a bit too much into vore. D;
Aug 12, 2013 2:23 AM

Sep 2011
omfg Dad's last moments before he was eaten was really nice, his convo with Yodogawa and all. almost teared up seeing Yasaburou's face after Yodogawa's story ended

the piano in this episode was epic

i feel like this anime can go forever without any exciting conflict whatsoever
Aug 12, 2013 3:08 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
Dat Benten crying.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 12, 2013 4:39 AM
Oct 2011
Warm fuzzy feelings...
Aug 12, 2013 4:57 AM

Jan 2012
That was a really nice and relaxing episode, wonder why Benten was crying. Guessing things aren't as simple as they seem
Aug 12, 2013 5:48 AM

May 2013
Tofudemon said:
the scenes with the autumn trees were so gorgeous

i think benten was crying behind that autumn trees so she tell him to stay away or else she will eat him...

(i guess) nice ep 5/5
Aug 12, 2013 5:59 AM

Dec 2012
shouldn't it be actually impossible to catch a tanuki? they can even transform into objects! it should be no problem for them to escape somehow - turning into an object or just a simple fly. so i'm a bit confused that tanuki hot pot doesn't seem to be that rare.

i also really hope that there's some bigger mystery about benten. right now there are two weird things. a) she says she loves tanuki, but on the other hand she nearly seems to have an unstoppable urge to eat them; b) she cries and seems really sad.

scruffykiwi said:
After watching this episode I finally clicked that the Humans (apart from Benten) are unaware that Tanuki are sentinent and can actually talk. The professor seemed to think that Yasaburou's performance was some parlour trick and that Benten could do the same.

If that is true then I can see why the Tanuki see Benten with such fear as she is fully aware yet participates in this 'Friday Fellows'
same here. i also didn't realize before that humans are not aware of the fact that tanuki can talk in their natural form.
Aug 12, 2013 7:34 AM

May 2013
nyansensei said:

This might be a stretch, but:

1. The professor was already drunk (This friday fellows reunions are little more than eat-n-drink sessions), even tough he could "hold his liquour" like a pro and still do some athletic jumps, that does not mean his mind was able to interpret what he saw as a sober man would.

2. Benten does not do the Superman kind of flying, she gracefully seems to jump (somehow like astronauts on the moon did) and when she helped both of them on that insanely long jump, the professor said (in the subs I watched) "You're one active lady, Benten" seeming to imply he felt she had just jumped. That would require an insane amount of strength, but maybe Benten IS also insanely strong, pulling a whale by the tail would have that requirement, if she only had flying power the whale would have slapped her away like a mosquito. In most people minds is it easier to believe someone is inhumanely strong than believing a human can fly (or that animals can talk). This would also explain why Yasaburo made no attempt whatsoever to break free from her hands when she found him, it would be futile and she might have broken him in the struggle.

p.s. Anyone else feels that after Benten got her revenge on the professor she realized that is what the old tengu wanted all along, to make her more devious than himself, as in those samurai flicks where the pupil must kill his master as a final test. Therefore she must feel empty inside, the taste of revenge becoming sour in her mouth.
mangamuscleAug 12, 2013 10:19 AM
Aug 12, 2013 10:54 AM

Jul 2011
Fantastic episode! Now we know a little more about what really happened to his father, seems that he had agreed to be eaten.

Yasaburou finally clearly said he is in love with Benten and he believes himself to be crazy because she ate his father. But he had previously said an interesting thing that she is no longer the human named Satomi Suzuki that he knew in the past, she has completely changed.

The conversation between Yasaburou and the professor was very interesting and in fact I agree with almost everything he said. And to finish in the best way the scene where Benten cries, so beautiful!
Aug 12, 2013 1:27 PM

Jul 2010
So little happening, yet it keeps being interesting. Such beautiful scenes.

Aug 12, 2013 2:35 PM

May 2012
meatycheesyboy said:
mangamuscle said:
p.s.

It always bugs me when subbing groups change something that is very clearly laid out as something different, like when a character says something in English and the subs have it written as something roughly synonymous yet different. In this case 'blood of fool' is awkward but instead of saying 'idiot blood', they could have subbed it as 'the blood of the fool'.

After reading the wiki page about the fool, I think you are right, it is a reference to the fool in tarot and not just your run of the mill idiot.

I do not think that a reference to tarot makes a whole lot of sense in an anime that is primarily concerned with Japanese mythology. Furthermore it is not "very clearly laid out" as the OP is full of bad English that should not be taken as canon. "Idiot's blood" is a good translation of what the characters are saying; it's not like they're saying "burado avu za fooru" or something.
yuridiceAug 12, 2013 3:59 PM

Aug 12, 2013 3:06 PM

Feb 2009
So Benten was kidnapped by that Tengu when she was a little girl, no wonder she is cold to him now. I wonder if she ever tried to get in contact with her parents.

I wonder if it is the same feeling, sometimes when I see a cute animal I wonder how great it would taste prepared in my favorite ways. Naw that old man is just an eccentric.

Aw man, I wouldn't eat that tanuki who is having a conversation with me even if I think I am imagining things.
Aug 12, 2013 5:02 PM

May 2013
_liar said:
I do not think that a reference to tarot makes a whole lot of sense in an anime that is primarily concerned with Japanese mythology.

I would agree if this was an historical anime, but Souichirou Shimogamo lived japan at the end of the 20th century (an probably lived to see the 21st century) so I see no reason why he could not have been influenced by western culture.

Furthermore it is not "very clearly laid out" as the OP is full of bad English that should not be taken as canon.

Whoa, hold it right there, the OP is not canon? unless you have read the LN and can therefore say the OP contradicts the original source, it is way more canon than the opinion of any fansuber, it is not like it is a common phrase in the english language.

"Idiot's blood" is a good translation of what the characters are saying; it's not like they're saying "burado avu za fooru" or something.

My point is not that it is not an aceptable translation, my point from the start is that it goes against the english text the animators show (for a reason, at first I thought it was odd to show it so clearly), which is a bit awkward but you can always say "Fool's blood" instead.
mangamuscleAug 12, 2013 5:07 PM
Aug 12, 2013 5:46 PM

Mar 2009
The dialogue in this show is absolutely bizarre.
Aug 12, 2013 10:06 PM

Oct 2012
I loved the OST for this episode, it was so nice~

Benten crying under that moon. ;_;

Aug 13, 2013 1:43 AM

Jul 2013
"It's a manifestation of my idiot blood!"

The reason for doing anything out of the ordinary! This OST has got to be one of my favourites this season. Actually, I'd even go as far as saying this year. Just really, really great stuff. Still no sign of Kaisei but Benten crying was quite an eye-opener. Was it out of remorse for eating Shimogamo? Or just because she misses who she used to be? I wonder if she even thinks about that... such a mysterious character.
Aug 13, 2013 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
Great episode. And there were so many beautiful scenes :)
Aug 13, 2013 12:26 PM

May 2012
mangamuscale said:
Whoa, hold it right there, the OP is not canon? unless you have read the LN and can therefore say the OP contradicts the original source, it is way more canon than the opinion of any fansuber, it is not like it is a common phrase in the english language.

The OP is full of terrible English as anime OPs sometimes are—"BLooD of FooL" (original capitalization preserved) isn't even grammatically correct. What likely happened is that someone at P.A. Works thought that it would be cool to have some english in the OP and translated some terms to the best of his or her ability. Should we start saying "raccoon dog" instead of "tanuki" too when discussing this show?

I have not read the novel(s?) and do not have access to a copy, but I am willing to bet that if you were to look in them you would not find "BLooD of FooL," you would not find "blood of the fool," and you would not find "idiot('s) blood" either. What you would find, however, is "阿呆の血(のしから)" and if it weren't for some bad English that someone threw into the OP, nobody would be complaining about the translation "(it's a manifestation of my) idiot blood."

Aug 13, 2013 1:07 PM
Mar 2012
Meh. It's getting pretty weird.
The Prof's abit stangr. And sorry guys, Benten's a bitch.
Aug 14, 2013 4:43 AM

Sep 2012
I have grown more and more fond of this series. It is really like reading some Japanese literature. People who call it weird should read more highbrow Japanese literature to see what is really weird. This work keeps a popular touch firmly on the ground while gives really mesmerizing portrayal of the Kyoto scenery, care and attention to character depiction and incisive, sometimes even poetic, insight on life, love, family and of course death. Truly wonderful.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 14, 2013 12:13 PM

Oct 2007
Better episode than usual, for the first time I actually found the pacing not entirely wretched and the dialogue to be kind of interesting. It's definitely better when the Tanuki characters are interacting with the other factions as opposed to among themselves. Some of the metaphors the show uses still have me rolling my eyes and I'm really not sure I care for the Tanuki side of the cast much at all at this point, but the whole discussion about the circle of life slowly coming to the forefront of the tale has at least give me something to latch onto from a semi-intellectual perspective instead of just sitting here and having to listen to the character natter about things I feel don't rely serve the story well in terms of maintaining my interest level.

Anyway I get the sense that the whole "idiot blood" line was supposed to be a big stand out one, but for me it was about the dumbest lines of dialogue I've heard spouted in this whole show. I'm not sure what that means yet, but it kind of had me rolling my eyes at how pretentious it came across.

Mormegil said:
The dialogue in this show is absolutely bizarre.

I agree, but I'd even go a step further and suggest that just because dialogue is unusual or bizarre doesn't necessarily mean it's especially well written or deep. To be honest I fundamentally disagree with the sentiment being espoused surrounding this show that being uneventful, slow paced, subtle and minimalist is somehow a superior form of storytelling and frankly find it more to be a way of cheaping out by essentially getting the viewer to fill in the blanks with something that is always going to be more interesting in interpretation than anything a writer themselves could offer. It's a trend I really don't like in anime storytelling and see more as a glaring weakness than any sort of strength more often than not, but having said that this show is doing a little better with it than most. People can feel free to take that as a compliment if they want.

Anyway I don't know, I'm sort of growing weary of series set in Kyoto that all seem to be like, "Oh this city has so much history, it's so laid back and life is so peaceful and if you go there you can find your true self and purpose" or whatever. I feel like saying, "Okay I've seen this sort of sentiment before in like every slice of life show, show me something different for a change". I guess if you've been there it'd maybe make a difference but for me it's like who damn well cares, you've laid out this story about mythological creatures, bloody well make the most of it and the premise instead of doing the same old things every show set in Kyoto seems to do with their time and this is yet another one that opts not to do so and it's keeping me from finding cause to praise it for anything in particular.

Just because a show slow burns the crap out of it's pace doesn't make it a good story for me and just because a show has a line that sounds vaguely catchy like, "It must be a manifestation of my idiot blood" doesn't make it especially deep so I hope the staff isn't banking on that sort of thing from where I'm sitting because if they are it's never rising above the level of mediocre for me.
PeacingOutAug 14, 2013 12:34 PM
Aug 15, 2013 6:37 PM

Jun 2012
Really good episode again ^^

Aug 17, 2013 12:26 AM
Sep 2011
This one's quickly becoming my favorite for the season.
Aug 18, 2013 9:25 AM

Dec 2009
I feel very melancholic when watching this series for some reason.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 19, 2013 10:20 AM

Apr 2012
scruffykiwi said:
After watching this episode I finally clicked that the Humans (apart from Benten) are unaware that Tanuki are sentinent and can actually talk. The professor seemed to think that Yasaburou's performance was some parlour trick and that Benten could do the same.

If that is true then I can see why the Tanuki see Benten with such fear as she is fully aware yet participates in this 'Friday Fellows'

Same for me. I guess what's why the professor has such a clear conscience. Even though the talk he had with Yasaborou's father should've stirred some feelings of remorse in him, what with all the talk about having raised his kids as good as he could and stuff like that.

With that being said, this show really focuses on the whole "to eat is to love" thing. Kinda disturbing, especially with Benten knowing about the tanuki... Meh, I guess what I'm trying to convey is that I just really don't get this show yet.
Aug 19, 2013 8:37 PM

Apr 2013
I wanna know more about Benten
Aug 20, 2013 8:59 PM

Jul 2007
scruffykiwi said:

Yeah. I would say Tanuki should have the opportunity to eat human every once in a while too, but I highly doubt humans in general would be accepting of this. =P
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Aug 21, 2013 11:46 AM

Aug 2012
out of all the anime that i watch this season, Uchouten Kazoku is probably the only one that i think getting better and better by each episode. and the OST that played during the rooftop scene was so damn good.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 27, 2013 8:08 AM

Jul 2010
Benten crying? Now I wanna know.
Sep 1, 2013 1:32 AM
Aug 2011
Marow said:
I feel very melancholic when watching this series for some reason.

Same here.

On one hand i'm admiring the atmosphere and the visuals and on the other i'm taking in this quirky dialogue that always carries a hint of sadness through it (well to me at least).

It's a very strange mix of feelings I get while watching.
No other series this season makes me feel quite like this and I guess that's why I like it.
Oct 7, 2013 7:13 PM

Jan 2013
The series is so depressing, but not as a forced melodramatic sobstory. Uchouten Kazoku does such a wonderful job conveying the depressing reality of life and death, along with the harsh beauty of it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2013

83 by blinddig »»
Mar 8, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Do you think the series will get a s3?

Vamp_Lord - Oct 28, 2023

4 by InNeedOfAName »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

95 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

104 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

105 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 9, 2023 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.