MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

H&C Favorite Pairings
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Honey and Clover »» H&C Favorite Pairings

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-26-09, 10:51 PM

The title say it all... Who are your favorite H&C pairings? And why? Please make you answers longer and a tad romantic if you like...What can i say i love to read...hehe

05-13-09, 4:08 AM

the best/most appropriate ones would be hagu x takemoto, morita x yamada, shuuji x rika and well idk who should end up with mayama lol ^^
Modified by mystical_angel, 05-13-09, 4:22 AM

11-12-09, 5:13 AM

MAYAMA X RIKA forever >________<
I love these two together more than everything! For me, some of the most romantic scenes in the series involved both of them.

Also, of course, Hagu x Takemoto.

And I wish Yamada liked Nomiya T_____T poor Nomiya-san

02-16-10, 6:46 AM

hmmmm ... well don't say I'm weird but my favorite is Rika and her husband ! She was so cute with him and he was always protecting her . And one more is Hagu and shuu chan ( Hanamoto Sensei ) ever since Hagu was small ! I think it's really innocent and cute !

02-22-11, 4:34 AM

hagumi and shuji. i was so glad hagu decided to be with shuji in the end. shuji truly cares for hagu ever since she was a kid. he brought her to the college to enhance her art skills. he stayed by her side during the thoughest moments of her life. hagu also cares alot abt shuji. when he was about to go on the trip with his profesor, she was so sad =3

11-18-11, 1:23 AM

I'd like Morita x Yamada, Takemoto x Hagu, and Mayama x Rika.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices