Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 11, 2013 7:44 AM
Jan 2011
Oh that's soooo sweet, Scar has a baby. Adopted that is.
Aug 11, 2013 8:06 AM

Sep 2012
It's pretty sad that this show will end on episode 13. It has many mysteries yet that surely won't pay off in such a short time.
Aug 11, 2013 8:31 AM

Mar 2012
Litrydow said:
It's pretty sad that this show will end on episode 13. It has many mysteries yet that surely won't pay off in such a short time.

Is there the possibility of a sequel? I've never read the novel so I'm not sure if it's all going to be included in this or not.

Either way, I do agree that it's a bit of a shame. This is a really good series.
Aug 11, 2013 8:33 AM

Apr 2009
"Outsiders who wish to live here must die."

Well, that explains the need to hide Ulla's face and voice. She's the avatar of Ortus's goddess of death, the Idol of Murder. Ulla has powers that drain the essence of life from people she sees. That's what's wrong. She has a passive killing power that she can't control.

It's really sad how she and her newfound friend Ai can never see or touch each other as long as both of them are alive. Ulla already knew part of the truth. On a more positive note, it seems romance between Ulla and Kiriko may be mutual after all. Next episode Dee Enjy Stratmitos is finally getting introduced.

I get the feeling they cut out too much information from the novels (no, I haven't read those) regarding the sudden development of Ulla having an elder twin sister in suspended animation, and Scar suddenly becoming her "mother". It just doesn't make sense at this point, even if the scene was rather emotional. I doubt Scar was the actual mother who hated humanity. Why Scar as the adoptive mother? I have no idea, but she's a very interesting choice.
Aug 11, 2013 9:00 AM

Jan 2010
Wow, what a lovely episode, this anime surprises me more and more, the only thing I do not like is the Ai, she does not have clear goals, a personage without salt, to be the protagonist at least ...

I really liked the end, Scar is my favorite for me, and I hope there are more episodes following her participation in <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Aug 11, 2013 9:10 AM

Mar 2012
SayakaMagica said:
"Outsiders who wish to live here must die."

Well, that explains the need to hide Ulla's face and voice. She's the avatar of Ortus's goddess of death, the Idol of Murder. Ulla has powers that drain the essence of life from people she sees. That's what's wrong. She has a passive killing power that she can't control.

It's really sad how she and her newfound friend Ai can never see or touch each other as long as both of them are alive. Ulla already knew part of the truth. On a more positive note, it seems romance between Ulla and Kiriko may be mutual after all. Next episode Dee Enjy Stratmitos is finally getting introduced.

I get the feeling they cut out too much information from the novels (no, I haven't read those) regarding the sudden development of Ulla having an elder twin sister in suspended animation, and Scar suddenly becoming her "mother". It just doesn't make sense at this point, even if the scene was rather emotional. I doubt Scar was the actual mother who hated humanity. Why Scar as the adoptive mother? I have no idea, but she's a very interesting choice.

I agree with you, but this is my theory on Scar.

Scar considers herself Ulla's sister's mother because she is/was the only one that could hear her voice. It was the reason for her pseudo-pregnancy syndrome (I can't remember if that's the term they used or not.

In regards to agreeing with you, what I think the novel cut out was exactly what that baby was saying to Scar. She did say that she heard a voice calling out to her, but she didn't say what that voice was saying. I haven't read the novel either, but I'm wondering if Scar tells the group what that child said to her.

...if that makes any sense. Sheesh, it almost makes me want to read the novel. :-/
Aug 11, 2013 9:14 AM

Mar 2012
This is a REALLY interesting series. While I'm usually not a fan of short arcs (6 or less episodes) in anime, this series seems to have a nice way of telling them. Then again, there's so much going on with this plot and setting that it seems strange to make a collection of short stories out of it.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't be surprised. If I recall, World War Z (the novel, not the movie) did something similar. I haven't read that novel, I'm just going off what I've been told about it.
Aug 11, 2013 10:12 AM

May 2010
Ah Scar become a mommy ^^
Aug 11, 2013 10:31 AM

Sep 2012
Oh damn I cried T.T and congratulation to Scar for becoming a mother! Hope Celica grows up to be a pretty girl just like Ulla and Scar! :)

Getting packs of tissues ready for the next ep and hope I can sustain the blood loss :3
Aug 11, 2013 10:45 AM

Dec 2011
Aw. This arc was ended very beautifully. I knew it, that Ulla knows it all along. It is so obvious. And Scar got a daughter!

Can't wait to see what the next arc is all about.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2013 10:50 AM

May 2011
This anime is just so beautiful to watch. And aww at the hug they shared. Ulla is a really nice girl.

I just loved the look that Scar had on her face as she first met and held Celica.
Aug 11, 2013 11:03 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:
That "princess" (Komatsu-san) is alive with power to make people into dead. She somehow knows about the truth. The Lion mask guy was alive that made dead by her. Kakkii's character was ordered to hide the truth her but he protects him because he loves her. The baby that Scar "heard" is actually the sister of the "princesS" that never woke up. Scar woke her up and made her her daughter.

Looks like ep.13 will be unaired?

School life next ep.? Seems like the purple hair girl and Kimura-san's character without lion mask are there, too??

I think the red haired guy is different from KimuRyo's chara.. The red haired guy's voice sounds like Uchiyama-san.?
Aug 11, 2013 11:16 AM

Jul 2012
This series so touching in almost every episode!!!
Aug 11, 2013 11:46 AM

Sep 2009
wow. The only part that I like in this episode was near the end. When Scar holds Celica and said that she's her daughter. :)
Even though I was a little bit confused why she said that...

The rest was boring for me to see.
I'm excited to see the next episode.. So, another one week? :'(
Aug 11, 2013 12:02 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
DonCanas said:
So she just accepts that "killing is ok if they are happy" instead of, I don't know, maybe thinking that killing people should not be actually be a pre-requisite to join Ortus?

Hm well didn't Kiriko explain, or someone else (can't remember who), that Ortus is a place for the dead, and they had conflict with the living before they could even make such a city where the dead could feel safe and live in. And honestly, if the people feel such relief when they die, I don't see why she wouldn't accept it. When everyone came, they looked sad/depressed, and ironically, lifeless. But when Ulla took away their life, they smiled and sighed of relief. It's easy to see why she accepts that she kills people.

This episode was nice, I like the issues they touched upon when Ai was talking to Ulla, or when Kiriko was asking Ai if she had ever thought that she could've lived on without knowing the truth.
Aug 11, 2013 12:45 PM

Oct 2007
I think some of us are forcing OUR concept of "Killing" onto Ulla without much of a though. To us, yes she is killing livings but to her, she just grant people their wish. On the other hand, I think gravekeepers are actually the one who is trying to end all life. If you think of it this way, one day the last human will die and one day the last dead will no longer move because it is the gravekeeper job to make sure that. What will be left after that? Nothing but a world full of gravekeepers LOL

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 11, 2013 12:53 PM
Jan 2013
Siva said:
If you think of it this way, one day the last human will die and one day the last dead will no longer move because it is the gravekeeper job to make sure that. What will be left after that? Nothing but a world full of gravekeepers.

Hampnie was definitely a foreshadowing to Ai having that kind of thought.
Aug 11, 2013 1:10 PM

May 2013
Siva said:
I think gravekeepers are actually the one who is trying to end all life. If you think of it this way, one day the last human will die and one day the last dead will no longer move because it is the gravekeeper job to make sure that. What will be left after that? Nothing but a world full of gravekeepers LOL

I doubt gravekeepers lifespan is infinite, they also die and need another gravekeeper to grant them eternal rest. IMO the creation of the gravekeepers was an act of mercy since even if the dead continue to roam the land they slowly decay (both their bodies and their minds, Ortus city has techniques to slow the process, but they have no cure) and most of them will eventually wish for eternal rest. That is the vibe I got from Ai's village, they were raising a gravekeeper so later on she would bury them, that is why they asked her to do the graves and why the only standing dead attempted to protect her.
Aug 11, 2013 1:28 PM

Jan 2011
So the witch is the mother but Scar is the mother too? Yeah right...
The first 3 episodes were so good but this is going downhill, hopefully this was random transition arc or something similar.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 11, 2013 1:32 PM

Sep 2012
MasterMeNL said:
The first 3 episodes were so good but this is going downhill, hopefully this was random transition arc or something similar.

It seems the story is gonna follow an arc format, which is pretty disappointing compared to the first 3 episodes. Unless we get more twists soon, this is gonna be boring.
Aug 11, 2013 1:38 PM
Jul 2011
yuukiwr said:
KanPaTo said:
So, what I got from this arc is that being dead has no downsides and humpnie hambert just killed a whole bunch of people for no reason.... -_-

And how come Yuri didn't bring his daughter to Ortus after she died if Ortus is so fcking awesome?

yuri never said that he find ortus awesome, it should be clear that he despites that place, if you watched the episode 4.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure he loves his daughter WAY more than he hates ortus for whatever reason as it seems he and his daughter could have lived happy and normal life in Ortus instead of burying his daughter and losing his reason to live
Aug 11, 2013 1:44 PM

Oct 2007
mangamuscle said:
Siva said:
I think gravekeepers are actually the one who is trying to end all life. If you think of it this way, one day the last human will die and one day the last dead will no longer move because it is the gravekeeper job to make sure that. What will be left after that? Nothing but a world full of gravekeepers LOL

I doubt gravekeepers lifespan is infinite, they also die and need another gravekeeper to grant them eternal rest. IMO the creation of the gravekeepers was an act of mercy since even if the dead continue to roam the land they slowly decay (both their bodies and their minds, Ortus city has techniques to slow the process, but they have no cure) and most of them will eventually wish for eternal rest. That is the vibe I got from Ai's village, they were raising a gravekeeper so later on she would bury them, that is why they asked her to do the graves and why the only standing dead attempted to protect her.

Well I wasn't trying to say anything bad for gravekeepers. But as long as gravekeepers having that kind of mind set toward the dead(I know it is their nature) that future is inevitable. It is true that gravekeepers can die or will die but it seem to be also true that if there is dead there is gravekeeper.

MasterMeNL said:
This arc is way better than the first arc and it used all the assets that were set up from the first arc so well.

Also, it was never mentioned that the mother is the witch and it never indicated that she was one either. It is presumable that the mother was just a human. Scar was not the real mother but she just became ONE and we really don't know how that work. But this made an interesting point that Hana could also got Ai this way.
SivaAug 11, 2013 1:50 PM

Aug 11, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2010
I thought the ending was self explanatory.

You don't need to conceive a child to be a mother nor have them in your womb. You can adopt a child and they might call you Mother or your first name but in their hearts, you will always be their mother. It doesn't matter who their birth mother is. As long you are the one raising them up, you will always be their mother/father. A person who abandoned you or had to give you will never be on the same level as your true mother.

That's what it's suppose to symbolize. In my opinion. The baby has been dormant for so many years because it rejected her birth mother's extreme wish to kill humans. Ulla on the other hand, accepted it. It's like the opposite. Good and Evil. White and Black. With the baby's wish to not be a killer, she lays dormant. She's been seeking out a mother she can accept and Scar was the one. Why? That's up to find out. It's never been explicitly said.

This doesn't mean the baby will grow up to be a gravekeeper because Scar is her new mother. She will have her own special uniqueness or might even be a normal human. Who knows? Scar will be raising her. It's not her "blood" kin. Like Ulla, she will age. Like Ulla, she is alive. Like Ulla, she can die.
Aug 11, 2013 3:10 PM
Mar 2013
The art never ceases to amaze me.
Outstanding episode once again.
Next episode is going to take place at a school I'm guessing?
Can't wait for next week!
Aug 11, 2013 3:33 PM

Nov 2009
Oh God, we'll hear more Uchiyama Kouki next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2013 3:42 PM

Sep 2011
still really beautiful, it lacked the really huge emotional punch the first arc had but this was still very heartwarming, the whole scars daughter thing was really "what?" worthy but aside from that nice heartwarming ending to a very nice arc, ost and art are phenominal as always.

Though i hope the series still has a few more emotional punches left like they pulled in ep 3.

Also is that red haired guy at the end a different character than the one in ortus that died, they look and sound slightly different but its really hard to tell

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 11, 2013 4:34 PM

Jan 2013
ArmorKingRulez said:
Great..now Scar is a MILF..

more like a baby-napper xD

But yeah, a sexy milf.
Aug 11, 2013 4:38 PM

Jan 2013
Obihiro said:
kenshin_sama said:
wakka9ca said:
I see some of you are quite confused? What are you confused at?

Ah, guess I was being a bit vague with my comment. What I meant by that was how the baby at the end could belong to Scar. But it does seem like Raghe has an idea.

Raghe said:
piperz said:
wait what? her daughter? how?

Here's my opinion but I don't know how the LN explains it. Remember that God was full tsundere when it abandoned the humanity and sometimes, it grants a wish for some people. Their mother hate humanity, Ulla obtains her power from their mother's wish but Celica didn't want her as her mother and remains like a child until she finds someone who can fills the mother role as her wish. Then God pulled some strings and Scar woke her maternal instincts to fill that role (that's why she has false pregnancy) and finally, grants Celica's wish.

I can't say I'm entirely convinced that God was behind Scar's desire to have a baby. Assuming that God has abandoned the world, it wouldn't seem sensible for Scar to have been directly influenced by him. I'd be more willing to accept that the baby was the one to call out to Scar. As for the reason behind choosing Scar, I can only do so much as speculate. Unless the anime has some other detail that I've completely overlooked, it would seem that Scar was chosen because she was the only living person available. Considering how everyone else that occupies the city is either dead or about to die, how the baby would likely prefer a living mother, and how most living beings would stay away from Ortus, it would make sense for Scar to have the highest compatibility as a mother. I'm still not entirely content with my hypothesis, but I can't really say I have a better idea on how the scenario works.

+1 to this.

Though I don't understand Scar's reaction to the baby, "This is my daughter". Does that mean she always had the desire to have a child? Or was she just accepting the choice of Celica?

I love how this anime has good focus on father/mother figures.

She adopted the baby and is choosing to raise the girl as her own. That is my train of thought.
Aug 11, 2013 4:40 PM

Jan 2013
KanPaTo said:
So, what I got from this arc is that being dead has no downsides and humpnie hambert just killed a whole bunch of people for no reason.... -_-

And how come Yuri didn't bring his daughter to Ortus after she died if Ortus is so fcking awesome?

Living corpses can still rot. The people in Ortus weren't rotting because of science. This answer anything?
Aug 11, 2013 4:50 PM
Oct 2011
T.T another beyond masterpiece work. I had so far never seen a better 13 episode anime.
Aug 11, 2013 5:00 PM

May 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Also is that red haired guy at the end a different character than the one in ortus that died, they look and sound slightly different but its really hard to tell
Was confused about this at first as well but I am pretty sure they're different guys.
Aug 11, 2013 5:42 PM

Mar 2013
So confused. Read some posts explaining the end but I think they might just be theories. Seriously when I was watching that scene I was so confused it was just like "she is my daughter" *everyone goes along with it* *play ED*. I'm really not satisfied with the supposed reasons behind this, seriously can't God decide if he is done with this world?
Also that purple haired girl from next episode looks really similar to Seere Klein from Crepuscule manwha.
Mahiro-PettoAug 11, 2013 5:46 PM
Rak is a Badass
Aug 11, 2013 5:49 PM

Jan 2012
I have a wild theory. Since Ulla has the power to kill people and her sister rejected it maybe she has the opposite power, to bring the dead back to life. Then Kizuna could return.
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Aug 11, 2013 5:52 PM

Sep 2011
ZeroZx said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Was confused about this at first as well but I am pretty sure they're different guys.

I just checked, yah they are two separate characters, the newer guy seems like he may be kind of a asshole, he just has that smile that screams "I'm gonna fuck them over soon"

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 11, 2013 6:03 PM

Mar 2013
mianghuei said:

I saw a lot of French language on screen compared to the last episode. Anyone want to comment on how good is the language used?

It's pretty much perfect, though there are some places where what's written in french and what's said by the character is a bit different, for example at 17:33. Ulla says "hey Ai, do you think death- I am evil?", while the sentence written in French translates to "I think Death... Ai, do you think that (the rest of the sentence is hidden by Ai's head)". Differences in translation like that are quite rare, and I think I've only spotted 1 grammar mistake in the 6 episodes released so far, and it was a mistake even native French speakers make quite often. I haven't read everything that was written in French though, so some might have slipped past me.
Aug 11, 2013 7:05 PM

Jul 2013
So the biggest wtf moment of the episode goes to Scar and that baby. Wtf was up with that? She randomly says it's her child and everyone accepts it without question? I found that along with the 3 of them hugging quite strange. I liked what they did with the ED, I think that director is doing a really good job. I'm actually quite surprised that he has a relatively short list of anime he's participated in. I think this is his first time being the main director for one? Shit, he's doing great. I'll have to remember his name and keep track of his activity.

Shame we didn't get to see more of the lion mask (I was kinda curious about him) but at the same time I'm glad the arc finished rather nicely.
Aug 11, 2013 7:06 PM

Jun 2012
bloodseraph said:
mianghuei said:

I saw a lot of French language on screen compared to the last episode. Anyone want to comment on how good is the language used?

It's pretty much perfect, though there are some places where what's written in french and what's said by the character is a bit different, for example at 17:33. Ulla says "hey Ai, do you think death- I am evil?", while the sentence written in French translates to "I think Death... Ai, do you think that (the rest of the sentence is hidden by Ai's head)". Differences in translation like that are quite rare, and I think I've only spotted 1 grammar mistake in the 6 episodes released so far, and it was a mistake even native French speakers make quite often. I haven't read everything that was written in French though, so some might have slipped past me.
I was a bit confused why they wrote : "C'est moi qui suis Koroshiohake?". Maybe he didn't know how to translate the word. I spotted a couple minor mistakes too, but nothing really noticeable, so I think overall french is quite good.
Aug 11, 2013 7:24 PM
Aug 2012
Anyone know what's the name of the song playing at the start of this episode? Hoping to listen to it without the dialogues! It sounds really good, sad, but not only sadness, if that makes sense
Philosophy and Anime, huh :)
Aug 11, 2013 8:06 PM
Jan 2013
RobertL said:
Anyone know what's the name of the song playing at the start of this episode? Hoping to listen to it without the dialogues! It sounds really good, sad, but not only sadness, if that makes sense

The OP? It's "Birth" by Eri Kitamura and it's right on the details page.
Aug 11, 2013 8:27 PM

Mar 2013
Tinkyourdead said:
bloodseraph said:
mianghuei said:

I was a bit confused why they wrote : "C'est moi qui suis Koroshiohake?". Maybe he didn't know how to translate the word. I spotted a couple minor mistakes too, but nothing really noticeable, so I think overall french is quite good.

Oh yeah I remember that. Maybe they didn't want to translate it because it's kind of a proper noun (more like a title though), but it did seem like they didn't know what to do with it lol
Aug 11, 2013 8:29 PM
Oct 2012
I had my eyes set on this for AotS, and so far it hasn't failed to impress.

I found it interesting where in the first arc, dead people were portrayed as some kind of evil that had to buried when they can. But in the second arc, the show introduces a setting where the dead can thrive in happiness, making the dead seem like normal people. It really gets me thinking about what death really means in this show, and I'm definitely going to see this to the end.

Scar getting her daughter felt a little sudden despite the hints that were around the last few episodes, but I like figuring out how things work rather than being told the answer straight up.
Aug 11, 2013 8:45 PM

May 2011
kenshin_sama said:
wakka9ca said:
I see some of you are quite confused? What are you confused at?

Ah, guess I was being a bit vague with my comment. What I meant by that was how the baby at the end could belong to Scar. But it does seem like Raghe has an idea.

Raghe said:
piperz said:
wait what? her daughter? how?

Here's my opinion but I don't know how the LN explains it. Remember that God was full tsundere when it abandoned the humanity and sometimes, it grants a wish for some people. Their mother hate humanity, Ulla obtains her power from their mother's wish but Celica didn't want her as her mother and remains like a child until she finds someone who can fills the mother role as her wish. Then God pulled some strings and Scar woke her maternal instincts to fill that role (that's why she has false pregnancy) and finally, grants Celica's wish.

I can't say I'm entirely convinced that God was behind Scar's desire to have a baby. Assuming that God has abandoned the world, it wouldn't seem sensible for Scar to have been directly influenced by him. I'd be more willing to accept that the baby was the one to call out to Scar. As for the reason behind choosing Scar, I can only do so much as speculate. Unless the anime has some other detail that I've completely overlooked, it would seem that Scar was chosen because she was the only living person available. Considering how everyone else that occupies the city is either dead or about to die, how the baby would likely prefer a living mother, and how most living beings would stay away from Ortus, it would make sense for Scar to have the highest compatibility as a mother. I'm still not entirely content with my hypothesis, but I can't really say I have a better idea on how the scenario works.

Actually I'll prefer to take your hypothesis to fill in the "question mark (or plot hole)" so far. I like the idea of this anime, but there's just some things that doesn't explain well enough(or I'm just too slow to catch what's happening).

Anyway, thanks~
Aug 11, 2013 9:14 PM
Aug 2012
tuiddlestix said:
RobertL said:

noonono, not the op song. The song that is playing while Ai is running during the scences from last episode. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough :S

RobertLAug 11, 2013 9:19 PM
Philosophy and Anime, huh :)
Aug 11, 2013 9:39 PM

May 2011
Family connections in this anime are just amazing
Aug 11, 2013 9:52 PM

Jul 2008
5/5 as always.

For some reason this is the anime I've enjoyed the most this year. I don't know if it's because of how the anime address simple at first yet deep philosophical questions, the beautiful art, the lovely soundtrack or simply because of the characters but I am enjoying this a lot.
Aug 11, 2013 10:29 PM

May 2012
This episode was just all over the place to put it simply. I guess I'm watching this anime for the eye candy more than anything else . . .
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Aug 12, 2013 4:10 AM

Nov 2010
Wow, i really like Ulla, such a great character.
Aug 12, 2013 5:27 AM

Jan 2010
Oh, Ucchi, so I heard your voice in this summer *happy*
Aug 12, 2013 5:48 AM

Oct 2007
RobertL said:
tuiddlestix said:
RobertL said:

noonono, not the op song. The song that is playing while Ai is running during the scences from last episode. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough :S

It will most likely be included in the OST disk. So you will have to wait for that to find out.

Aug 12, 2013 10:06 AM

Nov 2012
hmm excellent episode! XD
I love it..

just one I want to said..
idk why... but I really hate scar -_-

Stark700 said:

Decent episode, I still miss Hambert ;.;

THIS! XD
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.