Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2013 4:28 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Asako get you?! Spin-off OVA seems to feature the teacher as a middle-schooler and her friends. MAL is a little behind the times, since this already has a second episode out which continues the Asako storyline.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 9, 2013 4:46 PM

Feb 2011
It's actually high school, although the OVA doesn't make it clear. The bonus chapters in the manga do make that clear.

To be fair to MAL, there was little information out about this until CMS released it. We didn't know it was 2 eps till we got a copy of it.

If any moderators at MAL need confirmation, here's the DVD menu:

It has the first episode of Chitose Get You!! on it, then two eps of the OVA, Asako Get You!!

I really enjoyed these little OVAs, I wouldn't mind more of them, but there's far less material to use for them. (Asako bonus chapters are only in ~7 of the 9 manga volumes so far.)
Aug 10, 2013 1:25 AM

May 2012
These were pretty cutesy and fulfilled any wishes I may have had when the show ended. Not bad little episodes, after all is said and done.
Aug 10, 2013 5:27 PM

Jul 2012
Good ova.
Aug 10, 2013 5:49 PM

May 2011
Heh, no shyness on chest focus here. xD Poor girl, drinking some awful drink with no benefit. :P
Dec 19, 2013 5:32 AM

Sep 2012
Kinda good it was focused on Asako but.... Shit, that was lame Oo.
Jan 31, 2014 6:41 AM

May 2012
Milk = Oppai that's what this episode is all about! Plot :3

Good to see some shorts from Asako as well when she was a student!
May 6, 2022 5:43 PM
Mar 2019
No idea why they introduced characters to talk about Breasts, wasted chance of more Chitose.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chitose Get You!! OVA Episode 2 Discussion

neonBdragon - Aug 10, 2013

8 by bushman66 »»
May 6, 2022 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.