Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2013 6:32 AM
Sep 2011
parvanubis said:
hmmm... I find hagakure very suspicious, he was the only one who looked interested when monobear was talking about the money...and he wasn't really with the rest of the crew, but maybe that's a too simple way of thinking.
two things keep bugging me
- why does Naegi always show up in the ending with the dead ones? and I don't believe it's because he's the MC
- Kirigiri, what do we know about her? even in the opening you see the questionmarks.. I don't trust her...

It can't be Kirigiri. Did you see the size of the fat guy(I sitll can't remember his name), I highly doubt she would be strong enough to lift him up and carry him up several flights of stairs without anyone noticing.
Secondly, a much worse reason, I think she is way too smart. She is one of the two characters in the show along with Togami who I think are smart enough that they wouldn't just commit a crime like this where it would be so easy to get caught.

Mittee said:
edl01 said:
Sourire said:
this anime is so rushed.. for the ones who didn't play the game its really random.

Hey I'd play the game if it was in English :P Although I do agree it seems very random, I mean why on earth is their a optimus prime costume hidden in the school? Did they never think of mentioning it before? And if it belongs to someone then I want to know which one of them went to school with a bag that size.

It is in English.

What, really? I'll admit all I have done is a quick wikipedia search a few weeks ago, however it said the game was only available in Japan and there is a english release planned in early 2014.
edl01Aug 9, 2013 6:37 AM
Aug 9, 2013 6:38 AM

Apr 2013
edl01 said:

What, really? I'll admit all I have done is a quick wikipedia search a few weeks ago, however it said the game was only available in Japan and there is a english release planned in early 2014. If there is an English version then could I ask how on earth I could get it?

http://danganronpa.wordpress.com/
Aug 9, 2013 7:08 AM

Oct 2011
I'm under the impression that Celes is likely the mastermind behind the two murders. She's awfully suspicious to me.

Aug 9, 2013 7:16 AM

Apr 2013
Dashiawia said:
I'm under the impression that Celes is likely the mastermind behind the two murders. She's awfully suspicious to me.

As a detective you must keep in mind few things:
1.Dont belive in the appearence
2.Assume the worst
3.Let your instinct lead you.
4.Create a possible scenarios for every evidence you have found , if instinct doesnt help you then the most fitting scenario is the most likely the right one.
Eg: Think a possible scenario with every character . Imagine Naegi how would he kill him , hypotethically speaking , would it fit the scenario?
Could he move him?
Is it possible that he had a complice?
Yeah , it could be Kirigiri since she takes a liking in him .

This is an example and should be taken as an example.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 9, 2013 7:20 AM

Aug 2013
Kind of rushed, and I can't really see the pacing improving in the later episodes. Wonder how they'll fit the trial and investigation in one episode
Aug 9, 2013 7:24 AM

Sep 2012
Kiyotaka Ishimaru turns in to a Super Highschool level Super Saiyan...he is now Kiyotaka Ishida...LOL

at first, my prediction in this coming episode is no one will gonna die...but i was wrong...

the pacing of the story is really fast...i expected that this anime would be so many cuts and the story will be fast-pace and the minor parts would be cut too, but i never expected this much...

next episode will be the investigation time and the half part of class trial or they would just speed it up...

well....gonna wait for the next episode...

xD
Aug 9, 2013 7:39 AM
Apr 2013
Ishmaru was my second favorite character (Genocider is the best) :(
OK so i doubt it is Hagakure because that is obvious. And in all honesty little to know evidence was provided so any guess i make would be just random and have no evidence. Right now i am goign on a hunch that celes is the killer but i have no evidence, just a hunch. But there is no room to make a guess at all so have to wait for next week....
Aug 9, 2013 7:58 AM

Mar 2013
What I learn from the last 2 trials is that 70% of the evidence shown during the investigation are red herring and most the real shit got shown during the trial.
And this trial will most likely be solved by another slip of tongue from the culprit anyway.

I'm more intrigued with the photo AE found along with Yamada's last words.Seem like every single one of them knew or connected to each other b4 coming there.
Aug 9, 2013 8:41 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode. I'm so happy nothing happened to Celestia <3
Aug 9, 2013 9:10 AM

Jan 2013
parvanubis said:

- why does Naegi always show up in the ending with the dead ones? and I don't believe it's because he's the MC.

i think he is only there because he said at the end of the first trial that he wont forget anyone and move on , so maybe that's why he will always be with the dead remembering them .. or maybe for some other reason that will be revealed later.. <<

so many things were changed so it can all fit in one ep , and they even removed that one extra scene ><
anyways ,I hope that it will be a bit better from next episode , although i guess it wont change much
they will do the investigation + trial in one episode .. that and also the end of the chapter >>
unless something will be changed/deleted ..
-CnXaDi.
Aug 9, 2013 9:36 AM

May 2013
Kafke said:
Baku219 said:
I'm not really liking this anime adaption all that much but maybe that's only because I've played the VN. It all feels too fast but the anime-only watchers seem to be enjoying it enough. Dunno how they can connect to the characters without free time but I guess it's the best they can do with the 13 episodes.

I find there's plenty of time to connect with characters (I haven't played the game btw). At first with all of them alive it was a bit tricky as most of them didn't get screen time. But as of last case and this one, the characters are pretty fleshed out as it is. Not as much as other anime (it's not the point) but still enough to pick favorites and know how they interact with each other.

Is the VN really that much better? I'm enjoying the hell out of the anime, even if it is a bit fast (I like fast anime anyway).

I think the VN is better because you spend more time with the characters and get more back story with free time. It's more a break between murders so you don't really think of it as a free-for-all but more of your all in this together like Naegi. So, it's more of a surprise when you learn someone killed someone else. As I said before, it's probably because I played the VN after watching the first episode. I probably would've enjoyed it more but the premise seemed interesting and reminded me so much of 999 (a different VN for Nintendo DS), I couldn't resist. One thing I really enjoy no matter what is the character designs (and Monobear <3)
Baku219Aug 9, 2013 9:40 AM
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 9, 2013 9:38 AM

Feb 2010
I really hated Togami for obvious reasons in the last episode, and his cockiness and over-confident attitude was really getting annoying especially since I felt a little protective over my adorable Chihiro however I really do believe he has the most potential to survive till the end. He's growing to be one of my favorite characters because I really like the way he thinks.

I know most people are probably going to be talking about the murder and who the culprit is in this thread primarily...but I kind of already do that in the case threads and I wanted to stop by here and talk about what Togami said about "someone among us is a traitor". Obviously there is no evidence that could point to this "somebody" and I don't know who anyone else in here would choose to be this person but I am suspecting it's kirigi.

I don't know why I feel this way but I suppose it's because we've seen a weakness in almost every character so far except for her. Naegi drags the past behind him, the deaths of his friend and trust people too easily, Chihiro, Yamada, Oowada, Ishimaru...the list goes on. But how about Kirigi? We know almost nothing about her, yet these mysterious characters are definitely the most suspicious. I think she's hiding a secret, a secret that she is unwilling to tell anyone. This secret must be that she is the one who is secretly working for Monobear. I know I don't have enough evidence...or support but I can't think of anyone else who would have the job of "monitoring" everyone. She does after all help out with a lot of the cases and her super high school level title or whatever it's called is ???? which we know that she has amazing deduction skills but why would a detective be invited to this kind of a school? This place is literally against the law and a psycho or criminal is behind it so to invite a detective or someone with that talent blows my mind kind of. That's my question, and although I'd like to believe she's innocent, I do feel like she's hiding something and I felt this hunch ever since the beginning.
EarlCielAug 9, 2013 9:42 AM
Aug 9, 2013 9:45 AM

Mar 2013
EarlCiel said:
why would a detective be invited to this kind of a school?

They even invited Shaman and outlaw biker to the school...I don't see how inviting a detective could be any stranger than that.
Aug 9, 2013 9:50 AM

Apr 2013
EarlCiel said:
I really hated Togami for obvious reasons in the last episode, and his cockiness and over-confident attitude was really getting annoying especially since I felt a little protective over my adorable Chihiro however I really do believe he has the most potential to survive till the end. He's growing to be one of my favorite characters because I really like the way he thinks.

I know most people are probably going to be talking about the murder and who the culprit is in this thread primarily...but I kind of already do that in the case threads and I wanted to stop by here and talk about what Togami said about "someone among us is a traitor". Obviously there is no evidence that could point to this "somebody" and I don't know who anyone else in here would choose to be this person but I am suspecting it's kirigi.

I don't know why I feel this way but I suppose it's because we've seen a weakness in almost every character so far except for her. Naegi drags the past behind him, the deaths of his friend and trust people too easily, Chihiro, Yamada, Oowada, Ishimaru...the list goes on. But how about Kirigi? We know almost nothing about her, yet these mysterious characters are definitely the most suspicious. I think she's hiding a secret, a secret that she is unwilling to tell anyone. This secret must be that she is the one who is secretly working for Monobear. I know I don't have enough evidence...or support but I can't think of anyone else who would have the job of "monitoring" everyone. She does after all help out with a lot of the cases and her super high school level title or whatever it's called is ???? which we know that she has amazing deduction skills but why would a detective be invited to this kind of a school? This place is literally against the law and a psycho or criminal is behind it so to invite a detective or someone with that talent blows my mind kind of. That's my question, and although I'd like to believe she's innocent, I do feel like she's hiding something and I felt this hunch ever since the beginning.

She isnt the one working with the Monofluffy Mcfluffensen .
Earl , this one is for you , I'll PM you .

L.E : @Earl: What I've said in the PM and that she isnt aware of it herself.
FluffyFleshAug 9, 2013 9:53 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 9, 2013 9:50 AM

Jul 2008
parvanubis said:
hmmm... I find hagakure very suspicious, he was the only one who looked interested when monobear was talking about the money...and he wasn't really with the rest of the crew, but maybe that's a too simple way of thinking.
- why does Naegi always show up in the ending with the dead ones? and I don't believe it's because he's the MC
- Kirigiri, what do we know about her? even in the opening you see the questionmarks.. I don't trust her...
BloodyNightsky said:
parvanubis said:
BloodyNightsky said:
parvanubis said:

I hate to break it to you but no matter how many times you suspect Kirigiri or Makoto , you will be wrong.

the two things that were bugging me are things in general, I'm sorry if that was not clear. I don't suspect kirigiri or naegi in this case, but hagakure. I just don't trust them in general, because of allthe mysteries around them (especially kirigiri)

Well , at the end of the serie you will be shocked or amazed or astonished or ....pick any synonime of amazed who she actually is.

That's where the anime is messing in, cause at this point in the game, most people already suspected who Kirigiri and her skill were (it's quite obvious really)

Also, the part in Naegi showing up at the ED with the dead ones must be really cause, a) he's the main character, or b) plot reasons I won't spoil (kinda related to later cases).

Small hint for the case:
Aug 9, 2013 9:51 AM

Apr 2013
zakkun89 said:
EarlCiel said:

They even invited Shaman and outlaw biker to the school...I don't see how inviting a detective could be any stranger than that.

Change "school" to "BATTLE TO THE DEATH!" and you might find the answer to life the universe and everything.

Either I'm missing the point or you are?

@EARLCIEL
DO NOT READ THE FFF-ING PM, OR ANYTHING.
Aug 9, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2013
MrOCD said:
zakkun89 said:
EarlCiel said:

Change "school" to "BATTLE TO THE DEATH!" and you might find the answer to life the universe and everything.

@EARLCIEL

Will you die from a heart attack if I would tell you...

I wonder if the spoiler tag is a mindfuck since you think it is a spoiler or rather you think I spoiled anything to her.
Aug 9, 2013 9:57 AM

Apr 2013
Well, I don't want to confirm anything, but I'll believe in you.

Edit:
I don't mind so much if you were to mess with me, because that would be the most optimistic thing to do, rather than... god forbid, you "ruin" it for others.
MrOCDAug 9, 2013 10:01 AM
Aug 9, 2013 10:01 AM

Apr 2013
MrOCD said:
Well, I don't want to confirm anything, but I'll believe in you.

Dont sweat it , as I told you but you didnt belive , I dont spoil on purpose or doing being aware of it . DrSomeonezzzing thinks I'm enjoying myself doing so. Now that I'm aware , I wont do it.....anymore.
Aug 9, 2013 10:02 AM

Mar 2013
MrOCD said:
zakkun89 said:
EarlCiel said:

Well,what I mean is they were all invited because they're all talented in something(even if some of their talent are strange)Assuming Kirigiri's title is Detective then it's obviously mean she was invited because she has has amazing detective skills so it wasn't strange at all in this case.

And detectives are supposed to stay hidden and investigated,it could explained why she want to hide her talent.
Aug 9, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
And detectives are supposed to stay hidden and investigated,it could explained why she want to hide her talent.

Close but she didnt hide it. It will be revealed , I hope , in the rest of the episodes.
Aug 9, 2013 10:13 AM
Jan 2013
Nice op, but Monokuma's dancing is really annoying, 2 death for this episode, man this is being rushed.

10 Billion yen, as an additional reward for the student who'll graduated, man that's only worth 2 million dollars more or less and it looks like it an added temptation for the guys to kill one another. Ishimaru going overdrive, really funny.

2 dead bodies.
Aug 9, 2013 10:14 AM

Apr 2013
zakkun89 said:

Well,what I mean is they were all invited because they're all talented in something(even if some of their talent are strange)Assuming Kirigiri's title is Detective then it's obviously mean she was invited because she has has amazing detective skills so it wasn't strange at all in this case.

Ah, I see. It's all coming full circle.

I don't have much I want to say without spoiling anything. Just posting to show that I did in fact read your post and I understand what you mean.
Aug 9, 2013 10:16 AM

Mar 2013
BloodyNightsky said:

Close but she didnt hide it. It will be revealed , I hope , in the rest of the episodes.

Just my gut but I think regardless of the reason or whatever happened,she'd hide it either way.Going around telling people she's a detective in this kind of situation is pretty stupid.
Aug 9, 2013 10:26 AM

Feb 2010
BloodyNightsky said:

She isnt the one working with the Monofluffy Mcfluffensen .
Earl , this one is for you , I'll PM you .

L.E : @Earl: What I've said in the PM and that she isnt aware of it herself.

eh? Well...I'm kind of scared to read the PM to be honest xD haha I hate getting spoiled the most. I still feel like she's suspicious even when you tell me it isn't her...I still find that extra seat in the class trial suspicious and who Monobear was talking to at the end of the last episode.. I'd say what I think about that but...lol I feel like I can't say anything in these discussion thread without being spoiled so I think I'll back out for now xD

Thanks for trying to help? :D I'm not going to spoil the entire series, though,
because I feel like her secret is the one that will probably be the worst spoil ever. o__o

MrOCD said:

@EARLCIEL

err don't worry I didn't read anything ^^. I learned my lesson of being spoiled plenty of times in other animes...and watching the show knowing what's going to happen is not the most pleasant experience. I regret those days...anyways, I vowed never to try and not get spoiled again, but I guess trying to do that on this thread has proven to be a very difficult task!
Aug 9, 2013 10:30 AM

Apr 2013
It isnt a spoiler .....it wont spoil your enjoyment of the anime. It's up to you anyway....I wanted just to clear something because you were running around your own tail , you were there and circle the exact answer , just like a dog hunting his own tail.

So , dont go :

Towards my PM . I dont like spoiling , not when I'm aware of and now I'm very well aware.
FluffyFleshAug 9, 2013 10:35 AM
Aug 9, 2013 10:51 AM

Apr 2013
BloodyNightsky said:

Towards my PM . I dont like spoiling , not when I'm aware of and now I'm very well aware.

I see what ya tryin' ta do thar, good sir. You are tryin' ta make meh da bad guy. So you've figured my true identity of Sol Badguy.

Well, let me tell you, good sir. Wait, wait. I want it like Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero. I rather sacrifice and have one person get spoiled than potentially spoil the many!
Aug 9, 2013 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
So a robot is walking around the school, and has killed Yamada and Ishimaru? Things are starting to go out of whack, it's odd how Kirigiri and Hagakure aren't there, so they must know something about these murders. Also, it sucks that Ishimaru dies once I'm starting to find him epic ;_;

There was not a lot of evidence this case though, so it's going to be real tricky...
Aug 9, 2013 11:08 AM

Apr 2012
the last part where yamada had his dying words... they left out an important word. i won't say what it is but people who've seen the game play would know what i'm talking about.
and i think they've made it a tad bit obvious who the culprit is, if you can catch on.
i'm wondering if next week they'll cram both investigation and trial because the trial is really important since there are a lot of mysteries in this case.
if they do put both into one episode, it might be really shoddy.
either way, they did a fine enough job of adapting the murder.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2013 11:11 AM

Feb 2010
45Ravager said:
So a robot is walking around the school, and has killed Yamada and Ishimaru? Things are starting to go out of whack, it's odd how Kirigiri and Hagakure aren't there, so they must know something about these murders. Also, it sucks that Ishimaru dies once I'm starting to find him epic ;_;

I shall quote Naegi's famous words...Sore wa chigau yo! *cough cough
(excuse me on my horrible romanization I only have anime as my background for the japanese language...not much of a help lol)
(I don't even think he says it like that but the point I'm trying to say is "it isn't like that"...why I didn't say that in the first place idk xD)

That's not a robot. It's a disguise and there's someone in that suit. I didn't play the game but I think it would be pretty safe to assume that inside that transformer looking mecha suit thing is one of the remaining students.
Aug 9, 2013 11:45 AM

Apr 2013
MrOCD said:
BloodyNightsky said:

I see what ya tryin' ta do thar, good sir. You are tryin' ta make meh da bad guy. So you've figured my true identity of Sol Badguy.

Well, let me tell you, good sir. Wait, wait. I want it like Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero. I rather sacrifice and have one person get spoiled than potentially spoil the many!

Yes!
Because I AM :
Aug 9, 2013 12:26 PM

Sep 2009
What's with the photo? All 3 of them are dead. O.O
And what's the meaning of what Yamada said in the near end?, "Before I met everyone, I had already met everyone, hadn't I?"
Aug 9, 2013 12:39 PM

Feb 2012
Again i have to point out that the reason it seems "fast paced" is because they arent using the days where what you mostly do is free time events. Also, during the time between the 2 murders is actually pretty fast so this was very well paced in my opinion.

They still got the investigation to show and since i doubt it will take up an entire episode, i think it will be half an episode for investigation, half of it for the trail, and finish the trial in episode 8. I think so at least .-. Either way this is my favorite trial of the game so im super excited about this! :D
Aug 9, 2013 1:00 PM

Oct 2011
Damn I thought Ishimaru would be the killer. Since the last trial incident. but that went out the window. Since Alter Ego calmed him down.
Aug 9, 2013 1:02 PM

Aug 2013
I'm so happy about alter ego! I really missed Fujisaki-chi D': And why is no one disturbed at all by Genocider Syo constantly appearing with her toungue all like blalalalala lmao. I really like Kirigiri, I hope it wasn't her!
*facepalm*
Aug 9, 2013 1:56 PM

Jul 2012
Not sure what happened. Not my fave ep. :X My suspicions are on Togami and Celes.

Poor Ishimaru. He was one of my favourites.

Well, I'm off to finish sewing my Monokuma Plushie~
Aug 9, 2013 1:58 PM
Mar 2013
Yamada said they all met before, what if the program found that out and hit them in the head with the robot(s) so the couldn't remember? The picture shown on the laptop may also back this up :o
Aug 9, 2013 2:04 PM

Jul 2013
Oh man Ishimaru and Yamada, in just one episode, now 8 people remains. Wonder how the class trial would handle this?

Aug 9, 2013 2:14 PM

May 2013
This was probably my most anticipated murder case, because the murderer planned the crime extremely well, which makes it really difficult to figure out the truth on your own.
Aug 9, 2013 2:33 PM

May 2013
I think I know who the murderer is, much more obvious compared to the previous murder case.
Aug 9, 2013 2:42 PM

Dec 2012
Though Celes isn't the murderer; she's acting really suspicious.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Aug 9, 2013 3:18 PM

Nov 2011
Peten00b said:

Yeah, so far she seems my no 1 choice of who's the traitor. Though probably it would be too much obvious so she's just a red herring (?)

Also WOW in the last episode I got all bummed out like "man epi 3 made me believe this could be good but epi 5 made me think this could get stale if it stucks in this formula" and then BAM, tons of stuff being tossed all around and we're at lightspeed plot-telling now, that could go great or awful, next episode required to make up my mind. lol
Aug 9, 2013 3:42 PM

Sep 2012
Ishimaru was a boss. I'm realy sad he died this early, such a wasted potential. I wasn't really impressed with this episode, but that was to be expected, cause this was my least favorite part of the game.
Aug 9, 2013 4:07 PM

Feb 2012
Oh man no ISHIMARU, it's still too early for such a bro to leave us. :(

Well at least he went out with a bang, turned into SSJ, and then got killed.

Alter Ego stuff was really nice, poor Chihiro.

I wonder who's that robot from the picture? Is that the 16th student Monokuma was hanging out with? (lol)

Can't wait for next ep.
Aug 9, 2013 4:51 PM

Jun 2012
Peten00b said:

Ikr, she's always all cold, and now suddently changing that trait? Legit.
She's still my fav char tho.
Also, finally that fatso's dead. Yay.
Aug 9, 2013 5:07 PM

Sep 2012
Ishimaru :'(
Alter Ego <3
Aug 9, 2013 5:12 PM

Apr 2013
tingy said:
Yeah what was with Ishimaru going super saiyan? That was kind of weird. I like Alter Ego, that's a pretty nifty AI there. Too bad it got stolen, and the two people who weren't the suspects for taking Alter Ego are dead! It's late so I didn't really pay that much attention to the episode so I don't have any guesses as to who is the culprit. I'm looking forward to finding out who (maybe two?) did it! I don't think Naegi or Togami did it, and not Genocider either...hmm probably not Asahina either, or the other two who aren't there. Someone said Cele was acting a tad weird and I thought so too, or maybe we're supposed to think that way??? Not sure how she could've removed the bodies though. I give up lol. Hmm and what's with the "we all met each other before we met each other?" So that photo on the computer was real? They all have their memories altered or something?

Good pointing that out that image left me wondering also alot of things ,that and what yamada said before he died also added to the suspicion. No doubt this show needed more episode that pace is really fast but i don't mind that much.
Aug 9, 2013 5:22 PM
Jul 2011
This episode made it so obvious as to who did it.
Aug 9, 2013 5:44 PM

May 2013
Dat beginning scene. Which leads us to Asahina finding Fujisaki's "ghost" or basically Alter Ego, which happens to be an AI program Fujisaki installed into a laptop before he was killed. And in that laptop, there's a photo of Oowada, Leon, and Fujisaki together. Which makes me think that their memories have been altered because of what Yamada said before he died.

Yamada and Ishimaru were killed by Justice Robo and his Justice Hammers. They were the two who fought over the laptop, which was stolen by someone. They say there could be a traitor, which fits what happened in the last episode since Monokuma was talking to one of the students.

Yamada said the culprit was Yasuhiro, but I think it was Celestia, because she was acting strange and also usually the motive is connected. And since Celestia's the Super High School Level Gambler, it could be her. But then again, she couldn't have possibly carried those dead bodies so quickly. Unless she had some help.

I could be over thinking things, but I just had to share my bizarre theories too.
Oh well, I hope to find out next week what really happened.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 9, 2013 6:13 PM

Jun 2007
Holy pacing batman!

It felt like this entire episode was on fast forward with how much they crammed into 30 minutes... like, the longest shot seemed to last for less than 5 seconds...
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.