Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2013 9:04 AM

Apr 2013
Jaguer91 said:
Because Sasuke is gay.

This.

I don't hate Naruto, but I didn't like how shippuuden went.
Aug 19, 2013 9:05 AM

Aug 2013
I like Naruto. o_o

Aug 19, 2013 9:10 AM
Oct 2011
Uriel_The_Fourth said:
My biggest gripe with Naruto is not the plot but how poorly written the characters are. Especially Sasuke and his supposed friendship with Naruto; a
He copied his character from Togashi's HxH, what would you expect? He just took Kurapika, gave him black hair and made him an emo/insecure kid that teenagers would relate to him.
Aug 19, 2013 9:11 AM

Nov 2012
I dropped Naruto ad episode 15 or so because it looked to kiddy. And i like Bleach which suppose to be for kids as well. But I want to give Naruto a second chance someday since i really want to keep track of most shonen the big three mostly after i saw Bakuman. Should i continue if i already watched 15 episodes?
Aug 19, 2013 1:33 PM

Jul 2007
Candor said:
Uriel_The_Fourth said:
My biggest gripe with Naruto is not the plot but how poorly written the characters are. Especially Sasuke and his supposed friendship with Naruto; a
He copied his character from Togashi's HxH, what would you expect? He just took Kurapika, gave him black hair and made him an emo/insecure kid that teenagers would relate to him.

I am not sure if your being sarcastic or not, but his inspiration for naruto and Sasuke's designs came from the manga "Sasuke"

Even the personality traits of his character and the setting of the story are kind of similar.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6056/Sasuke

Aug 19, 2013 1:36 PM
Oct 2011
ArtemisX said:
Candor said:
Uriel_The_Fourth said:

I am not sure if your being sarcastic or not, but his inspiration for naruto and Sasuke's designs came from the manga "Sasuke"

Even the personality traits of his character and the setting of the story are kind of similar.

Ah, that Sasuke, the nostalgia. That means Naruto's Sasuke is a Sasuke + Kurapika rip-off? Cool, which makes it even worse, Kishi ripped off a couple of characters and didn't know how to make a proper character out of them, so it turned into one big mess.
Aug 19, 2013 1:42 PM

Jul 2007
Candor said:
ArtemisX said:
Candor said:
Uriel_The_Fourth said:

Ah, that Sasuke, the nostalgia. That means Naruto's Sasuke is a Sasuke + Kurapika rip-off? Cool, which makes it even worse, Kishi ripped off a couple of characters and didn't know how to make a proper character out of them, so it turned into one big mess.

Originally he used that work to create his first one shot which culminated in his designs in the first manga he ever wrote which was Karakuri

http://myanimelist.net/manga/14007/Karakuri

You see the resemblance? Both Sasuke and naruto

http://myanimelist.net/manga/14007/Karakuri/pics

He then used other inspiration obviously from other sources, he cited Dragonball has one of his largest influences in developing the character naruto and he cited togashi's work as well for many of the plot elements he would use like the exams.

But yeah originally the idea popped in his head from the manga sasuke and he worked from their. But you know whats really strange he never intended for naruto become a shonen manga. Originally the character naruto was supposed to be bout magic and sorcery and was first serialized in the one shot from Akamaru jump. But eventually his inspiration from dragonball and yu yu hakusho and other togashi works, gave him the idea to create a shonen manga series.

He cited Sasuke for his elements of a ninja story line, and he cited togashi's works and Dragonbal for his developing of his characters and action, fights, etc.

Probably why naruto looks like a super saiyan now. lol
ArtimesGamerAug 19, 2013 1:52 PM

Aug 23, 2013 3:16 PM

Sep 2011
Sujay95 said:

1- It showed what a Shinobi has to endure. Also, Sasuke was the only child in the Uchiha clan the time it was massacred. I'm sure of that. Uchiha clan's numbers had vastly diminished.

2- Get a grip on the timeline here. It is pretty clear that Yagura wasn't the Mizukage when it is showed in the Manga that Rin was made the Sanbi's Jinchuuriki to destroy Konoha.

3- Again, you have no idea where you are on the timeline. You seemed to have confused with Obito's backstory after Rin got killed. It was much later that he battled with Minato. He was at least 18-20 year old by then. Kakashi was a grown up too. You should have picked up on that. If that wasn't enough, he also wasn't having the Spiral Zetsu around him when he fought Minato.

4- Everyone knew that Naruto would get the Yin half of the Nine-Tails' chakra back.The moment Minato sealed just the half of Nine-Tails' it was clear Naruto will have potential power up. Come on, everyone discussed it at some point. Or are you too naive even for that? O.o

Ok your right about point 4 I did forget that but that only now asks the question why didn't that half of kyuubi revive? the way 3 tails did if after Yagura died.

Also how could Naruto almost access the 9 tailed form of Kurama if he never had 100% of the chakra. shouldn't 5 or 6 tails have been his limit with only 50% power?

about the timeline. Kakashi is 26 at the start of the manga. Naruto is 12.

according to the Naruto wikia Obito is 13 during Kakashi's gaiden so I assume Kakashi is the same age here meaning Kakashi's Gaiden takes place 13 years before part 1 begins meaning exactly 1 year before Naruto is born. so Obito is 14 during his fight with Minato not 18-20

@aloxamax
Kisame is 29 during part 1 which is 3 years older than Kakashi so at the time of Naruto's birth he woulda been 16. either way his flashback has to take place after Naruto's birth.
During Kisame's flashback he asks the masked man's identity and is shocked at the reveal. he appears to know who it is. would he really know who obito is at that point in time? would he willingly follow Obito a relatively unknown ninja?
Also why does he have to ask the identity of the masked man a second time shortly after Taka joined Akatsuki? shouldn't he have already known from his flashback?

Yeah your right the Rin death flashback can work if its the 3rd Mizukage in charge at the time. But it also has to take place after the Gaiden and before naruto's birth. making it 12 1/2 years ago from the start of part 1.

this would be a hell of a lot easier to figure out if Kishi just put "X years ago" at the start of his flashbacks but he almost never does.
Aug 23, 2013 3:34 PM

Jul 2013
I love naruto, plain and simple. I love shippuden. I love watching arcs over and over. I cry everytime I read
, everytime I hear Nagato's backstory, pretty much at any point it starts to get emotional. Naruto is just an awesome manga that I love to read and am entertaining anime I enjoy watching

I really don't care if there are plot holes or it isn't "as good" as other series. It's still #1 in my book
Mobius_TripAug 23, 2013 5:56 PM
Banishment, this world!
Aug 23, 2013 4:00 PM

Nov 2012
Goddammit dudes put a f ing spoiler tag under that shit. Also give me a good reason to continue Naruto even when i saw 15 eps already.
Aug 23, 2013 4:07 PM

Jun 2011
we hate it because people without the same level of burning passion for anime that we have are out there enjoying it. they know nothing of anime! we are better than them
Aug 23, 2013 4:07 PM
May 2012
johnyjohny said:
Goddammit dudes put a f ing spoiler tag under that shit. Also give me a good reason to continue Naruto even when i saw 15 eps already.
Dude what, you haven't even gotten to the filler portion yet.

I don't like naruto, but it's not even that bad pre 130
Aug 23, 2013 4:34 PM

Nov 2012
Sushiii said:
johnyjohny said:
Dude what, you haven't even gotten to the filler portion yet.

I don't like naruto, but it's not even that bad pre 130
I think that 15 eps is more than enough to convince a watcher. I just wanted to know if it improved. And your comment says it is not.
Aug 23, 2013 4:37 PM

Jan 2013
Wayyy to many fillers, the fights which are called "epic" are not even epic, the drawings aren't that good, the music isn't that good either. I can see why people including me don't like it :P
Aug 23, 2013 4:39 PM

Dec 2012
While the first season had a lot of fillers it was still a pretty good season in my opinion. The chuunin exam arc is what made this season, and i still look back now and i still think the chuunin exam arc is the best arc of the whole naruto series. Like it better when naruto was not "americanized" as it is now. It was more genuine before. Some people just can't take fillers and there is always someone hating on the big ones.
Aug 23, 2013 6:01 PM

Jul 2013
Pocketasces said:
we hate it because people without the same level of burning passion for anime that we have are out there enjoying it. they know nothing of anime! we are better than them

I mean, you can look at my anime lists and decide for yourself, based on what you see, whether or not I have the same "burning passion" as yourself. I thoroughly enjoy other, more sophisticated, psychological, "better" anime, but that's an ignorant thing to assume: that naruto is discredited from being a good, enjoyable anime. Why? I don't get it, I just went back and saw
with my younger brother for like the sixth time a few minutes ago. I think I know something of anime, and I think I also know something about not being so fucking pretentious as to enjoy something with such a simple message, regardless of inconsistencies. Take yourself off of your high horse bud.
Banishment, this world!
Aug 23, 2013 6:05 PM

Jul 2013
johnyjohny said:

I apologize for not realizing that people in this discussion weren't up to date or hadn't dropped it definitely, I didn't see your post before.

If you find yourself having the time, you can easily download every episode minus the fillers, and watch straight canon anime. After 15 episodes you feel like you want to give it another chance, go ahead, it's up to you to decide whether or not you enjoy it. Personally, I love it, and I love rewatching it. To me, it doesn't get old. If you have the time and you're committed, you can really invest yourself into both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

Or if you're pressed for time, the manga is also available without fillers. I love the manga more than I do the anime
Banishment, this world!
Aug 23, 2013 6:07 PM

Jul 2013
insanity- said:
Wayyy to many fillers, the fights which are called "epic" are not even epic, the drawings aren't that good, the music isn't that good either. I can see why people including me don't like it :P
Are you serious!? The music is one of my favorite parts of the whole series!!! The feels I get ;-;
Banishment, this world!
Aug 23, 2013 6:18 PM

Jun 2012
Because it's overly mainstream to hate on mainstream shet.
Naruto fans to haters, no matter how you look at it, can be seen in a 100;1 ratio. People who hate the series are just far more vocal about it, albeit no more intellectual.

Creating threads like this does nothing but further fuel the fire of hatred, don't try to force your love down someone's throat... You could go to jail for that.

Unit-01 said:
tsudecimo said:
Because it's popular and most people hate it's fanbase.
Huntards are the new Narutards.
This forum needs an influx of Jotards... I guess that would be Gamefaqs forte though.
Aug 23, 2013 6:25 PM
Mar 2013
I went into Naruto expecting to hate it, but it turned out pretty good.
If you skip fillers it's quite enjoyable.
Admittedly, the show has it's flaws but it's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.
Also, I think the Zabuza and Haku arc is one of the best arcs in any shounen.
Aug 23, 2013 6:28 PM

Jun 2007
Because Naruto is fucking terrible.
Aug 23, 2013 6:32 PM

Jul 2013
JD2411 said:
I went into Naruto expecting to hate it, but it turned out pretty good.
If you skip fillers it's quite enjoyable.
Admittedly, the show has it's flaws but it's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.
Also, I think the Zabuza and Haku arc is one of the best arcs in any shounen.

god bless
Banishment, this world!
Aug 23, 2013 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:
Are you serious!? The music is one of my favorite parts of the whole series!!! The feels I get ;-;

I'm talking about the OP/ED :P Like very little of them were good :P
Aug 23, 2013 7:14 PM

Jul 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Naruto fans to haters, no matter how you look at it, can be seen in a 100;1 ratio.

How did you work that out?
The Like:dislike ratio of people who have seen it is 7:1

Of course disliking it doesn't mean you're a hater, but I dont think only 7% of people who dislike Naruto are haters, more like 50%, which makes it 14:1.
Konbu is important
Aug 23, 2013 7:19 PM

May 2010
it's bad, simple as that
Aug 23, 2013 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:

oh. those. Yeah, I hated them for the most part too, except for that one in shippuden with the feather. Yeah, had that as my ringtone for the longest time, my neighbor loved it. His ringtone is Pain's theme.

Oh no! Akise is one of your favorite characters D:
Banishment, this world!
Aug 23, 2013 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:

oh. those. Yeah, I hated them for the most part too, except for that one in shippuden with the feather. Yeah, had that as my ringtone for the longest time, my neighbor loved it. His ringtone is Pain's theme.

Haha Pein reminds me of Ichigo :P

:O What's wrong with Akise? D:
Aug 23, 2013 8:43 PM

Jul 2013
insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:

it must be the orange hair!! Pain would mop the floor with Ichigo, doesn't matter which form he is :P although I do love Ichigo's character, just not as much as Pain. AND I think I like screaming out SHINRA TENSEI out loud more so than I do BANKAI before attacking my neighbors and younger brother.

I dunno, I just wasn't a fan of him. How dare he try to steal Yukii away from Yuno!! I didn't appreciate the way he tainted their love. Oh! And how he tried turning Yuki against Yuno... nope, I'm team Yuki x Yuno
Banishment, this world!
Aug 24, 2013 2:00 AM

Jul 2013
I love Naruto, and I think it continues to get better as well. I thought Part 1 was... well... alright. But I absolutely love Part 2. I think recent events in the manga have been handled well, and the Juubi Revival arc would probably be one of my favorites if Obito wasn't such a bitch. Yes, I get that he is not actually doing this because of Rin's death, but it sure seems like he is (despite him denying it).

I'm going to be pissed off if Sasuke is good, but I don't believe that he is truly good because of the numerous hints in the manga that he is not (shading, shady quotes, etc). I think he is going down the road of a dictator.

The Fourth Shinobi War arc absolutely sucked up until Madara was revived, but after that I loved it. This Obito/Madara fight is being hell dragged, but it has had enough entertaining things happen to keep that out of my mind.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2013 3:11 AM

Jul 2007

insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:

Are you kidding me, the openings/endings in naruto were spectacular, its the ones in shippuuden that are crap especially the endings.

Minagatachi said:
I love Naruto, and I think it continues to get better as well. I thought Part 1 was... well... alright. But I absolutely love Part 2. I think recent events in the manga have been handled well, and the Juubi Revival arc would probably be one of my favorites if Obito wasn't such a bitch. Yes, I get that he is not actually doing this because of Rin's death, but it sure seems like he is (despite him denying it).

I'm going to be pissed off if Sasuke is good, but I don't believe that he is truly good because of the numerous hints in the manga that he is not (shading, shady quotes, etc). I think he is going down the road of a dictator.

The Fourth Shinobi War arc absolutely sucked up until Madara was revived, but after that I loved it. This Obito/Madara fight is being hell dragged, but it has had enough entertaining things happen to keep that out of my mind.

Nope their is another reason behind it, people are just to blind to see it. It has not been explained yet but trust me i know, im a physic lol.

I actually liked the original series naruto more so than shippuuden in regards to consistency, it was structured well, kishi did not just forget bout characters, he gave each and every one of his characters enough attention to detail and development to where you really started caring bout all of the konoho 11. But once shippuuden began, he kind of lost that structuring of the series where many characters got left in the dust like lee, teten, temari, gaara, etc.

Also even though the animation is greater in shippuuden, higher quality, naruto the original series beat shippuuden in that department as well imo, Because production maintained equal quality throughout the entirety of the show, their was never a moment were you would think that certain arcs are a huge downgrade in quality and animation compared to other arcs, it all kind of remained consistent throughout. Where as shippuuden their was all kinds of inconsistencies in regards to production, character designs, etc.

I will say shippuuden's higher points though is definitely the sound tracks for one and also the story was alot more deeper and darker, but their are still times were i think the original series just did everything right in every department despite what people think, thats a true fact.

Aug 24, 2013 8:56 AM

Jul 2013
ArtemisX said:

insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:

Are you kidding me, the openings/endings in naruto were spectacular, its the ones in shippuuden that are crap especially the endings.

Yup, I was talking about Shippuden, I believe it was the fourth OP that was the only one I truly liked. As for the Naruto OPs, how could I not love them, they were all so nostalgic, and being a kid in like sixth grade listening to Japanese songs made me feel awesome as fuck
Banishment, this world!
Aug 24, 2013 9:03 AM

Jul 2013
artemisX said:
It has not been explained yet but trust me i know, im a physic lol.

I actually liked the original series naruto more so than shippuuden in regards to consistency, it was structured well, kishi did not just forget bout characters, he gave each and every one of his characters enough attention to detail and development to where you really started caring bout all of the konoho 11. But once shippuuden began, he kind of lost that structuring of the series where many characters got left in the dust like lee, teten, temari, gaara, etc.

Also even though the animation is greater in shippuuden, higher quality, naruto the original series beat shippuuden in that department as well imo, Because production maintained equal quality throughout the entirety of the show, their was never a moment were you would think that certain arcs are a huge downgrade in quality and animation compared to other arcs, it all kind of remained consistent throughout. Where as shippuuden their was all kinds of inconsistencies in regards to production, character designs, etc.

I will say shippuuden's higher points though is definitely the sound tracks for one and also the story was alot more deeper and darker, but their are still times were i think the original series just did everything right in every department despite what people think, thats a true fact.

Season 8 episode 16, Planetary Devistation, love that episode's animation, holy shit. I have the entire series downloaded minus fillers and I always go back and watch that episode the most more than anything. That episode, that's the fighting quality I like to see in my action anime.

It was also there when Naruto fought Sasuke at the Valley of the End after he began relying on Kurama's chakra. That shit was cray also
Banishment, this world!
Aug 24, 2013 10:20 AM

Aug 2013
No character development, to many fillers, and its just a boring experience
Aug 24, 2013 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
Toothless_Snake said:
No character development

LOL
Aug 24, 2013 2:59 PM

Jul 2013
tsudman said:
Toothless_Snake said:
No character development

LOL

I don't get the no character development part. There's a shit ton of character development. Look at my girl Hinata. Naruto is always an exciting experience, toothless snake, i dunno what you're saying.
Banishment, this world!
Aug 25, 2013 1:27 AM

Aug 2013
Toothless_Snake said:
No character development

To say that you think the character developments in Naruto are bad is one thing but to completely deny it, is really pushing it. Oh well, nothing new here, hating on Naruto was always the ''in'' thing.
Aug 25, 2013 8:32 AM

Jul 2007
Toothless_Snake said:
No character development, to many fillers, and its just a boring experience

Now that is just plain some one how has hate for the series, saying it has no character development at all is just plain ignorance. You clearly do not belong on this thread, after looking at your list you dropped the series and never even read the manga, even dropped the great DBZ after 13 episodes. Some who is a shonen fan, who in the hell would drop DBZ?

ArtimesGamerAug 25, 2013 8:41 AM

Aug 25, 2013 6:35 PM
May 2012
naruto is a polarizing protagonist

he is a very good guy, loves his friends and the village

but since sasuke ran away in part one his character has been bland and predictable

i love naruto as a character yet i can understand how and why some fans of the series dislike him
Aug 25, 2013 7:02 PM

Jan 2013
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:
Mobius_Trip said:
insanity- said:

it must be the orange hair!! Pain would mop the floor with Ichigo, doesn't matter which form he is :P although I do love Ichigo's character, just not as much as Pain. AND I think I like screaming out SHINRA TENSEI out loud more so than I do BANKAI before attacking my neighbors and younger brother.

I dunno, I just wasn't a fan of him. How dare he try to steal Yukii away from Yuno!! I didn't appreciate the way he tainted their love. Oh! And how he tried turning Yuki against Yuno... nope, I'm team Yuki x Yuno

What Ichigo is wayy better than him. Also Ichigo is stronger than him he can kill him in a second. Well screaming his power out may sound better but Ichigo's power is better. XD

Whatt but like I love Yuki x Yuno too but like Yuno killed him she went to far. I don't hate her but still. Akise is so amazing and smart :3 How can you HATE him. D:
InsanityAug 26, 2013 12:52 PM
Aug 26, 2013 3:47 AM

May 2012
I dont think Pain has the firepower to take down Dangai Ichigo or the current Butcher Knife Ichigo that tanked the heat that vaporized entire "sea" (we never got to see the full size but its damn huge) worth of water in instant.. and he's not even at the peak of the training
Aug 26, 2013 3:52 AM

Dec 2012
insanity- said:

What Ichigo is wayy better than him. What! Ichigo is wayy stronger than him he can kill him in a second. Well screaming his power out may sound better but Ichigo's power is better. XD

Whatt but like I love Yuki x Yuno too but like Yuno killed him she went to far. I don't hate her but still. Akise is so amazing and smart :3 How can you HATE him. D:

What.
Aug 26, 2013 5:25 AM

Jun 2013
I enjoy Naruto because of nostalgic moments only. In depth it has it's many flaws but what show doesn't have few problems?

Most usual reasons for the hate of Naruto is most likely the fact that it's mainstream and cliche. IMO.
Aug 26, 2013 5:27 AM

Aug 2013
We don't hate it we just grew up sadly.
Aug 27, 2013 1:15 AM
Feb 2009
I think many people hate it because it had so much potential, but ended up disappointing a lot of fans. You have to admit, the first part of naruto was a blast!
Aug 27, 2013 6:11 AM
Aug 2013
Because...
1. The main protagonist was a self-proclaimed loner, weakling, crybaby, hokage-wanna-be who was hated by everyone.

And now, look at him!!! The strongest goku-wanna-be, overpowered cockroach (that can't be killed with 100 nuclear bombs), and also don't forget that he's loved by everyone now.

2. The author can't summon dragon balls in this show, so he has to be very careful when he decides who is going to die!!

3. The author KILLED JIRAIYA-sama!!.

4. PAPA... PAPAPA... RARAPAA..... Bring back Jiraiya sensei back to life!!! Nope.. still can't summon dragon balls.

5. The author writes too many side stories to help half of the fans kill to themselves.

6. People just hate it when the main protagonist is an overpowered cockroach. Ok.. ok.. Akira Toriyama did it in his manga but the main protagonist died more than once. And more importantly, there were times when the others were stronger than Goku. So the conclusion is that Goku is not an overpowered cockroach.

7. He's buddy-buddy with the seven tail now. Ok.. ok.. it's not wrong but it doesn't sound right. I mean.. Come on! That monster caused chaos and made Naruto suffer... I got this feeling.. the next thing we're going to see is Naruto & the seven tail having $3x.

I'll add more later...

FYI, i used to love Naruto and Bleach.. but i love none of them now. I don't read/watch One Piece because i can't stand its art.
renairenairenaiAug 27, 2013 6:24 AM
Aug 28, 2013 7:13 AM
Aug 2011
This question is terrible. Obviously everyone doesn't hate Naruto... how the hell would it be so popular just going off hate?

For every anime with a large audience you're going to find equal amounts of hate. You just see it more because a lot of people like it.

Is Naruto great? Not to me, it has it's moments. I've been watching/reading it since I was 14 (Now 22). As I aged the show felt worse to me because I had expanded my tastes. I had seen shows do a great job in less than 50 episodes at telling a story. I had read manga that had deeper, more emotional plots and artistically were better.

It is good sure, I keep up with it cause i want to see it through.

To your question... who cares what people think. If you like it that's fine...don't let opinions bother you so much. There are a million out there that have differing ones and may never agree with you.
Aug 28, 2013 5:42 PM

Jul 2007
Whey does everyone keep making stupid ass topics like this?

Aug 28, 2013 9:00 PM
Dec 2011
I used to be on the Naruto hate wagon for years, since it started really. I hate myself for doing so but after giving into temptation last year and trying it it's probably my favourite series of all time.

People hate on it because it's mainstream because of it's amazing story telling and action. Alot of people on this site are too anti mainstream and can't handle the idea of the shounen genre.

That answers your question, MAL is pretty bias towards the shounen genre in my opinion when talking about the MAL community itself as a whole.
Aug 29, 2013 2:53 AM

Jul 2007
Mazaev said:
I used to be on the Naruto hate wagon for years, since it started really. I hate myself for doing so but after giving into temptation last year and trying it it's probably my favourite series of all time.

People hate on it because it's mainstream because of it's amazing story telling and action. Alot of people on this site are too anti mainstream and can't handle the idea of the shounen genre.

That answers your question, MAL is pretty bias towards the shounen genre in my opinion when talking about the MAL community itself as a whole.

Couldn't of said it better my self. Its SO true. But i still love MAL, its like my home. But i have seen other forums that have a much higher fanbase to shounens. It is a shame such a great series suffers so much abuse from fans that just hate on it due to being over rated or popular. Reminds of FInal fantasy VII, great game, amazing characters, awesome story line, fantastic orchestra's but yet so many fans hate on it, and for what reason? Simply put, its just to popular and to mainstream.

ArtimesGamerAug 29, 2013 3:01 AM

Aug 29, 2013 4:53 AM

Oct 2007
i don't hate it because it's mainstream

it's simply stupid although it started very well and had great charm to it, but for a while now the story got plainly retarded :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.