Forum Settings
Forums

Satoh Junichi's OVA 'Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo Amazing Twins' Announced for Release in 2014

New
Aug 7, 2013 7:43 AM

Sep 2012
According to the official website, director Satoh Junichi's new OVA "Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo Amazing Twins" was announced to be released next year in 2014.

Catchphrase: The straightforward feelings and actions of the foolhardy girl will change the world!

Introduction of the protagonist: Todoroki Amane is a young girl who is straightforward but also unthinking. She will try her very best in everything and say, "I don't know how to answer you if you ask me whether this can be done. I just believe it can. If not, then nothing will get started!" She easily gets stuck in her thinking, but she can also get easily moved at something small and start crying.

Official website: http://amazing-twins.com/

Staff
Director: Satoh Junichi
Series Composition & Script: Okada Mari
Original Character Designs: Harada Takehito
Production Studio: Encourage Films

Source: Oricon, AnimeAnime, Mainichi

Previous related topic: New Original Anime by Satou Junichi was Announced

Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo: Amazing Twins on MAL
KinetaAug 11, 2013 1:11 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 7, 2013 7:44 AM

Sep 2012
Character design for Todoroki Amane

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 7, 2013 7:47 AM

Jul 2010
Ah yes this was the same anime people wet themselves over a couple threads ago.

She looks really cute! I'll keep an eye on this.
Aug 7, 2013 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
I'll give this a try most definitely.

Dat bear.
Aug 7, 2013 7:56 AM

Nov 2008
Cute and reckless, I want to see this, imagine the destruction she'll cause.

Aug 7, 2013 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
Amazing twins, huh? Is there going to be a second heroine then?

I haven't really seen anything by Satou Junichi but at least the girl is cute.

symbv said:

^This does not give me good vibes though.
Aug 7, 2013 8:04 AM

Nov 2008
Sanguis said:
Amazing twins, huh? Is there going to be a second heroine then?

I haven't really seen anything by Satou Junichi but at least the girl is cute.

symbv said:

^This does not give me good vibes though.

Don't worry it's just an OVA not a 12-26 episode series.

Aug 7, 2013 8:04 AM
Jun 2008
I see the word "stupid" again 0.0"
This topic look so familiar.Is this something like "Zenryoku Gu Shoujo! Action!"
Oh wait, its the same guy LOL
Aug 7, 2013 8:07 AM

Sep 2012
MorningGlory said:
I see the word "stupid" again 0.0"
This topic look so familiar.Is this something like "Zenryoku Gu Shoujo! Action!"
Oh wait, its the same guy LOL
"Zenryoku Gu Shoujo! Action!" is just the slogan for the pre-announcement PV and now the title of the anime is confirmed as something else, although the word 愚 is kept.

Aug 7, 2013 8:11 AM

Jan 2011
Sounds fun.
[center]
Aug 7, 2013 9:15 AM

Oct 2011
so this is the project... it might be interesting or at least fun thing to watch.

I was hoping for him making Amanchu! finally but any new work is most welcome :)
Aug 7, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2009
Hope it would have more than one episode
Aug 7, 2013 9:33 AM

Mar 2009
Seems like it could be a lot of fun, potentially interesting. I'm curious about the title, seems to indicate there will be another major character.
Aug 7, 2013 10:43 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Aw that sucks it has nothing to do with Kaleido Star, but still seems interesting. The character design doesn't really appeal to me though.
Aug 7, 2013 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
not really my kind of anime
Aug 7, 2013 3:24 PM

Apr 2011
This looks interesting. I like most of Satoh's works

I'll be waiting for more info on this one. If it gets popular and more sales enough, it might get a tv series like Tamayura.

Still hoping he'll make a new Aria.
MagitoAug 9, 2013 8:07 AM
Aug 7, 2013 7:34 PM
May 2012
Well we'll see the girl is cute though.
Aug 8, 2013 3:30 AM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
the girl is cute though.

Indeed.
Aug 8, 2013 5:31 AM

Nov 2012
ooh .. seems interesting :)
Aug 9, 2013 6:24 AM

Dec 2007
Satoh Junichi is a great director, but his recent works got mixed opinions from me.

This one looks like it's gonna be up my alley, yes.
Aug 12, 2013 5:50 AM

Aug 2008
Naive heroine and weird plush thing... So, magical girl series?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 13, 2013 7:42 AM

Sep 2012
PV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5trj7E0bY

Character Design

http://amazing-twins.com/characters/
symbvSep 13, 2013 7:45 AM

Sep 14, 2013 12:09 AM

Jan 2011
Whoa is she some kind of super hero or was she preforming? Hmmm.
[center]
Nov 14, 2013 6:46 PM

Nov 2007
Nico Live "Magic Show" Notice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt6HD3w70E
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 24, 2013 4:00 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:
Nico Live "Magic Show" Notice
The cast and key visual is disclosed in the Nico Live Show. So the double heroines (the twins?) will be voiced by Uchida Aya and Satoh Satomi. OP and ED to be sung by Chisuga Haruka.

Key visual:
http://blog-imgs-57.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/323323.png
symbvNov 24, 2013 6:28 AM

Nov 24, 2013 6:21 AM

Mar 2013
◇ Episode 1 Broadcasting Schedule ◇
· AT-X
22:30 December 29, 2013
22:30 January 4, 2014 (Repeated)

< Cast >
○ Todoroki Amane: Uchida Aya
○ Ririan: Satō Satomi
○ Senchimento Takagi: Hirohashi Ryō
○ Aya: Tōyama Nao
○ Kazuki: Shimono Hiro
○ Ko-zumi: Kayano Ai
○ Hasudou: Chiba Susumu
○ Hirona: Matsuki Miyu
○ Fudō Nanae: Kakazu Yumi
○ Mochidzuki Kasoke: Gibu Yūko
○ 千之倉積 : Ōhara Sayaka
○ Messiah Lady: Ogata Megumi

< Theme Song >
○ OP ED Artist: Chisuga Haruka

http://www.saiani.net/article/381049755.html

full pict:
http://marticleimage.nicoblomaga.jp/image/51/2013/1/d/1d4dc8b75e8d344d626fe97a115d4b1101108ab41385299208.jpg
deezet34Nov 24, 2013 7:30 AM
Nov 24, 2013 1:20 PM

Jan 2011
Winter keeps getting better and better.
[center]
Nov 24, 2013 2:36 PM

Sep 2011
Tengai said:

How do you know that? I haven't seen a video of her, do you mean her character design is cute?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 24, 2013 2:36 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but here's a longer PV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tIw1Xo1WBM
Nov 24, 2013 2:58 PM

Jan 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Tengai said:

How do you know that? I haven't seen a video of her, do you mean her character design is cute?

See a couple of posts above or this one to verify her cuteness.
Shojo-chanCat said:

So her sister is a spirit and I'm guessing is the source of her powers? That's pretty cool.
VioLinkNov 24, 2013 3:11 PM
[center]
Nov 24, 2013 5:30 PM

Aug 2011
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
Tengai said:

See a couple of posts above or this one to verify her cuteness.
Shojo-chanCat said:

So her sister is a spirit and I'm guessing is the source of her powers? That's pretty cool.

According to one of the character descriptions on ANN, her sister died during pregnancy (of her mother, I'm guessing).

This sounds pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to it.
Nov 24, 2013 5:54 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Like the director, will watch.
Nov 24, 2013 6:28 PM
Jul 2013
Definitely going to watch this after seeing the PV.
Nov 24, 2013 7:33 PM

Sep 2012
VioLink said:

In the PV Amane seems to understand her only as a spirit she can see and talk to, and she treats her as her sister. It does not say if they are actually related in blood. The character description gives more hint about her sister's identity.
Laciie said:

According to one of the character descriptions on ANN, her sister died during pregnancy (of her mother, I'm guessing)..
More precisely, Lilian and Amane were twins at her mother's pregnancy, but Lilian's body disappeared before Amane was born. In fact Lilian's spirit resides within Amane's body, so strictly Liliian did not actually "die".

And it is Lilian who has extremely high ISH power. Lilian can also move herself (as spirit) into a teddy bear and move around in teddy bear form (hmm? how come it sounds like a currently airing anime? lol) but if she wants to use ISH power she has to be inside Amane's body. And when Amane pushes her ISH power to high output, Lilian would even ceases to exist (the two becomes literally one). On the other hand, under certain circumstances, Lilian can actually show herself in human form too.

Nov 24, 2013 7:39 PM

Nov 2008
symbv said:
VioLink said:

In the PV Amane seems to understand her only as a spirit she can see and talk to, and she treats her as her sister. It does not say if they are actually related in blood. The character description gives more hint about her sister's identity.
Laciie said:

According to one of the character descriptions on ANN, her sister died during pregnancy (of her mother, I'm guessing)..
More precisely, Lilian and Amane were twins at her mother's pregnancy, but Lilian's body disappeared before Amane was born. In fact Lilian's spirit resides within Amane's body, so strictly Liliian did not actually "die".

And it is Lilian who has extremely high ISH power. Lilian can also move herself (as spirit) into a teddy bear and move around in teddy bear form (hmm? how come it sounds like a currently airing anime? lol) but if she wants to use ISH power she has to be inside Amane's body. And when Amane pushes her ISH power to high output, Lilian would even ceases to exist (the two becomes literally one). On the other hand, under certain circumstances, Lilian can actually show herself in human form too.

I would like to know how and why Lilian's body disappeared? Hopefully the anime will explain this.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 12 hours ago

20 by NoktoH »»
1 hour ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.