Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2013 6:40 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I found this much more enjoyable than the previous one. I don't mind Teruaki style hentai but I wouldn't particularly say I enjoy vanilla hentai of his style, so I'm actually happy for the change.

Anyways, as title suggest, imoutos. The episode only had h-scenes with Ririna though, the blue haired sister.

Pretty short though, only 15 minutes or so.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 4, 2013 10:19 AM

Apr 2011
Good, but so short. 'Would enjoy this more if its longer.

Cute girl, Ririna is cute. The art style is better looking and suitable than Teruaki's. But I'm not hating on his art, its just his style fits better in hardcore types than vanilla ones in my humble opinion.
Aug 5, 2013 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
I miss Teruaki's art.

Yay, pink hair generic girl and blue hair generic girl. I assume just like the first one the loli will get the least amount of h-scene time if Yuzu gets one at all in this adaption.
Aug 6, 2013 1:14 AM

May 2011
I miss Murakami's art, it actually looked erotic. Now it looks like a boring, cliche vanilla hentai. I would've preferred Poro working on the series though, as it is my opinion.

It's sad that it was short though.
AkitaSaitoAug 6, 2013 1:24 AM
Aug 6, 2013 9:39 PM
Sep 2008
where the fuck is the other camera man
Aug 8, 2013 2:44 PM
Mar 2011
I liked more the previous one, but Ririna is pretty lovely.
Aug 8, 2013 11:07 PM

May 2011
This became your average middle-of-the-road generic hentai. I guess the character design is fine, but I got used to Murakami's frantic and excessive animation...
Aug 10, 2013 1:51 AM

Feb 2011
I was pretty disappointed... I mean, it's fappable, but Teruaki's art was so much more fun to watch. I think if they didn't call it Imouto Paradise! 2 it would've been better on its own.
Aug 10, 2013 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
morshuwarrior said:
I was pretty disappointed... I mean, it's fappable, but Teruaki's art was so much more fun to watch. I think if they didn't call it Imouto Paradise! 2 it would've been better on its own.

I agree completely. If this was a stand alone title rather than a sequel, it wouldn't have much expectation to live up.
Aug 11, 2013 8:38 AM

Apr 2008
Boring, it was only one girl who got the d*ck.

Edit: Oh it was only 15 mins. No wonder it was only 1 girl. Still boring :P

Aug 11, 2013 9:42 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
I honestly have to say that I like the animation of Imouto Pradise 1 more than 2. That was a great episode, nonetheless. It's just, not as good as the first season. I was rather disappointed it wasn't the same animation style and POV as the first season.
8/10, great episode. Too short.

Aug 15, 2013 5:03 AM
Jul 2018
Haven't seen the first series but I started off wit this and I must say its pretty alright,
I don't understand everything but I do understand some parts of it, (my 3rd raw i've watched)

Gonna watch the first series when I get time. so far this gets a 8/10 from me. definitely gonna rewatch when the subs are out.
Aug 15, 2013 11:13 AM

Jan 2010
Bah...Teruaki's style made the first two very erotic. This one just looks like the rest of the generic crap out there.

Thumbs (and dick) way down.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Aug 15, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2013
i liked the art of the other one better
Aug 21, 2013 10:47 PM

Jun 2009
Just too freaking short. Other positions aren't explored.
Aug 25, 2013 5:45 AM

Feb 2012
It was alright. I still like Teruaki's art style, made it more exciting. This one is just a generic hentai, plain and boring. It's still ok..
Aug 30, 2013 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
Archie74 said:
Bah...Teruaki's style made the first two very erotic. This one just looks like the rest of the generic crap out there.

agree with everyone saying this. I couldn't even watch it. I dropped it after the first couple of minutes when i realized what had happened. I'm so disappointed.
Sep 7, 2013 5:46 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Agree with the above. I was severely disappointed. I guess I'll stick with the original.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Sep 9, 2013 4:12 AM

Sep 2012
Did no one else notice the inconsistency in this sequel? It really bothered me that Ririna's thighhighs turned into pantyhose, then back into thighhighs, and then to pantyhose again. It should be noted that this all happened in the course of maybe fifteen seconds. Probably one of the most laughable quality drops in a series since Psycho Pass. (boy did I just type that)
Oct 1, 2013 10:37 PM

Feb 2010
Imouto Paradise! without Teruaki??? What is this madness? It also really bugs me how this "sequel" has a higher rating than the original... The last one was so much more original, interesting, and erotic.
This was a great hentai, but the fact that they chose to name it as a sequel bugged me. Would've enjoyed it more if I wasn't disheartened by the lack of Teruaki.
NixXSkateOct 6, 2013 11:21 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2014 11:21 AM

Sep 2011
Well, "story-wise"(LOL) I found the first season better even though I dropped it already. Too bad the first season has the worst camera movements that I've ever encountered which is the biggest turn off for a hentai. This one is tolerable even though it's kinda generic(Probably because of 15 minutes only).

Jun 30, 2014 6:31 AM

May 2014
First time doing this, and can't believe I am considering the genre this is... But I would have to agree on saying that this one is better than the first one. As in terms of character design I would prefer this one because I considered the first one pretty trippy with he constant camera movements and shakes, also they didn't even fully develop the brothers face lmao well anyways ririna is pretty Kawaii and I'm glad he creator at least put character designs on the brother this time and just took out the original camera setting he had for the first part lmao omg.. Can't believe I did this but yoloswag and this is probs the last hentai ova I'll ever see
Oct 30, 2014 5:15 AM

Aug 2014
I like Teruaki's art and animation style better than this one, but the VA for Ririna was really good. I kinda like this one.
Jun 4, 2017 11:39 PM

Dec 2014
Preposterous! 2.03/10
Oct 28, 2022 7:45 PM

Nov 2010
Ririna is so beautiful! That was a good f*ck.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto Paradise! 2 Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 8, 2013

11 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 28, 2022 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.