Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 5, 2013 4:42 AM

Nov 2011
quite a few changes compared to the manga but not bad bot bad
GGNoodles said:
i started to read the manga and yes Iam happy that I started to read it

lol it's better a lil bit cuz the timeline in the manga is normal not like in the anime :/
Aug 5, 2013 5:26 AM

Apr 2009
They only have a certain amount of episodes to fit in all of this content.. so there bound to be some changes... I wish everything could be perfect with all anime adaptions.
Aug 5, 2013 8:10 AM

Apr 2009
Seta19 said:
They only have a certain amount of episodes to fit in all of this content.. so there bound to be some changes... I wish everything could be perfect with all anime adaptions.
if everything is perfectly adapted, what's the point in reading/watching again in another media?
Aug 5, 2013 9:50 AM

Dec 2012
Yes! Here comes the drama! Looks like the anime is getting better after a slow and rather stale start.

Manga spoilers:
Aug 5, 2013 10:00 AM

Apr 2013
pizza_012 said:
It's so surprising that only a tad of viewers posts in this discussion forum. I thought this was supposed to be one of the anticipated anime of the summer 2013 lineup???

What The hell happened? Lmao.
they started the plot from 1/3 of the manga.. thats wut happened. Completely ruined the XP for every non-readers.
Aug 5, 2013 11:01 AM

Oct 2010
Oh damn it, when Eba walks in on them, it all just felt like a huge stab. Now i really need to read the manga just to figure out how much longer Eba will rain misery down on Haruto with her randomly heartbreaking iniciatives. Too bad the manga is also not over, i fear i'll just rush myself into a different even more gut wrenching cliffhanger and spoil the fun of watching the anime. Knowing this is not hentai, i should feel a bit safer regarding netorare endings, but so far, this is the most depressing romance since Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
Aug 5, 2013 11:08 AM

Jun 2013
i had a feeling that kanzama was the guy that was going out with eba. i think the reason she is going out with him instead of haruto is because eba probably found out that he has that sickness and is still trying to pursue his dreams. maybe she feels pity for him, but i still dont agree with cheating on your boyfriend just because you found out the guy that liked you since middle school is sick.
Aug 5, 2013 2:19 PM

Mar 2013
Eba it's such a whore.
And that scene even hurt my feelings.
I guess Kazama it's a nice boy. I'll wait till the next episodes to see what happen.
Aug 5, 2013 4:58 PM

Mar 2013
Damn, what a (somewhat predictable)twist. This was on the borderline of being dropped, well this doesn't make me want to watch, it makes me want to read the manga for more details since a lot of people have said this series has much bigger story. I don't really like it when only a single arc of many is animated.
Rak is a Badass
Aug 5, 2013 5:00 PM

Mar 2013
yukishiromei said:
Eba it's such a whore.
And that scene even hurt my feelings.
I guess Kazama it's a nice boy. I'll wait till the next episodes to see what happen.
Yeah so far she seems like a selfish bitch.
Rak is a Badass
Aug 5, 2013 5:52 PM

Jul 2012
aah I need the next ep right now :<
Aug 5, 2013 8:22 PM

Jul 2012
Yay another flashback ep next~~

I enjoy watching this. It's like a breath of fresh air but at the same time, my heart hurts from watching these kids suffer through so many misunderstandings. The pacing is unexpectedly good IMO. I like the mystery on what happened back in Hiroshima being slowly revealed throughout the series, while we get to see what happens in the present time. Although the animation is super awk at times, I still adore it, especially the dramatic reunion scene and the balloon scene from the previous episode.

Also, I admire the normalness of this anime. All the other summer season shows are all trying to be different and unique while Kimi no Iru Machi is just sticking to a normal romantic drama story, which I enjoy a lot more TBH.
Aug 6, 2013 1:08 AM

Aug 2009
MY MOUTH JUST DROPPED..

OH MY GOD THAT FUCKING BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Aug 6, 2013 1:39 PM
Mar 2013
Wow, it's getting better and better, can't wait till the next episode. And does anyone know how many episode it will have? 12? 13? 24?
Aug 6, 2013 3:06 PM

Aug 2012
Wow , this episode was better than i expected , and probably the best so far. They did a pretty good job animating this part , also , i really liked the theme they used when Yuzuki came in and saw Kirishima. Now they went and gave me high hopes for the rest of the series , lol. I hope they can keep doing a good job animating this.
Aug 6, 2013 3:50 PM

Aug 2011
Oh god, I can't imagine the burn that Haruto was feeling when she walked in the room. It was absolutely horrible to watch them pretend. Really great episode.

And thanks for the explanation on the first page about the text message. I was confused too.
Aug 6, 2013 6:26 PM

Dec 2012
Wow huge plot twist, never expected this at all. It's gonna be so hard to watch when Kyousuke finds out the truth.
Aug 6, 2013 11:25 PM

Jan 2013
That was good.
But, god damn do I hate when the characters aren't direct.
Aug 7, 2013 1:19 AM

Jan 2012
Shit Just Got Real! That awkward moment when you find your ex dating your best friend, hard life. I should really reread the manga from that part! I'm starting grow so love for this anime <3, but only problem was that there was just too much red in this episode or is it just me? :/
Aug 7, 2013 6:31 PM

Jul 2011
I could recognize the weird animation from somewhere but couldn't remember where until I saw this in the director's profile...

Aug 7, 2013 9:06 PM
Oct 2008
Damn... That was an awkwardly good episode
Aug 8, 2013 6:51 AM
Jan 2008
um this is horrible.... should of left out yuzuki running to the room scene. would of have more impact. man this art is horrible.... rather have the ova guys did this series instead.
Aug 8, 2013 11:35 AM

Sep 2009
OMG!! What a big cliffhanger!!
This is love story is very nice. It's been so long that I like a main female character..
And I'm liking the story even more!!

If I have to choose between this to Toradora, I'll choose this show :P
But the Toradora has a nice art animation compared to this :/
Aug 8, 2013 2:09 PM

Jun 2013
@ xhx i dont see how leaving the scene where yuzuki runs into room would have more of an impact? its going to happen no matter what and it would be better to put in at the end of the episode because it provides an emotion to the viewer that they should watch the next episode to see what happens.
Aug 9, 2013 7:47 PM

Apr 2012
It's the first time in my opinion the anime get's interesting ^^
Aug 9, 2013 10:09 PM
Jan 2008
mrbakchoi888 said:
@ xhx i dont see how leaving the scene where yuzuki runs into room would have more of an impact? its going to happen no matter what and it would be better to put in at the end of the episode because it provides an emotion to the viewer that they should watch the next episode to see what happens.

what I was trying to say is that leave the scene where you see someone runing up the stairs. just have yuzuki opening the door. that would have more impact. I read the manga. this anime is like the worst poop out there. I recommend people read the manga instead of this. I used to hate reading manga(and still do hate it) but kimi no iru machi is my favorite and is the best out there. this should get an 8+ ratings...
Aug 9, 2013 10:26 PM

Jun 2013
xhx said:
mrbakchoi888 said:

what I was trying to say is that leave the scene where you see someone runing up the stairs. just have yuzuki opening the door. that would have more impact. I read the manga. this anime is like the worst poop out there. I recommend people read the manga instead of this. I used to hate reading manga(and still do hate it) but kimi no iru machi is my favorite and is the best out there. this should get an 8+ ratings...

i understand what you mean. sorry about that. i think using that scene for asuka tricked the readers because (in my opinion)i was expecting eba, but instead it wasn't. using the same scene again some what hinted that it was her so it kind of made it obvious.
Aug 12, 2013 3:14 PM

Apr 2013
Plot twist of the year! my hear legit sank like...its crying. ahhhhh
Aug 14, 2013 6:27 AM

Dec 2012
Dako said:
Oh god, I can't imagine the burn that Haruto was feeling when she walked in the room. It was absolutely horrible to watch them pretend. Really great episode.

And thanks for the explanation on the first page about the text message. I was confused too.
Saburo-kun said:
ooohhh, awkward. . .

oh yes. i didn't see that coming at all. i was like "no way! oh fuck..." and i felt so, so sorry for haruto ._. and kazama doesn't have a clue at all...

i think i'm slowly understanding that show. i still haven't watched the ovas and maybe that's the reason why i was so confused during the first two episodes, but now it seems to make sense.
Aug 19, 2013 9:27 PM

Aug 2012
the painful feelings from the time when i read this part of the manga finally emerged.. Haruto was really great keeping his composure. If i were him, i would've gone berserk lol

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 20, 2013 2:01 AM

Jan 2012
It seems like only the people who have read the manga are enjoying this and rightfully so. As someone who hasn't even taken a glimpse of the manga yet, i am still here pondering over these characters. That burn at the end though, it was great, too bad I hella fucking saw it coming already. Sigh.. Really want to continue watching this, but there are so many things that I'm confused about as the storyline goes.
Live, Laugh, Love.

Sep 28, 2013 3:30 PM

Aug 2012
Sad episode ..... i was in this situation once , i totally understand how haruta feel .....
Oct 8, 2013 3:34 PM
Dec 2010
She's clearly trying to suppress her love by getting new boyfriend but why... even those flashbacks are making her look like she can't do anything without Haruto and she kept loving him for so long while rejecting their racer buddy.
greenmartyOct 8, 2013 3:56 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 17, 2013 3:38 PM

Sep 2012
Choroshi said:
the painful feelings from the time when i read this part of the manga finally emerged.. Haruto was really great keeping his composure. If i were him, i would've gone berserk lol

that felt like NTR moment, were MC sees hes GF being banged bi other guy, similar heart broken reaction
Oct 20, 2013 1:05 PM

May 2012
ouch that ending, well I thought something like that would happen but still ouch that must have been hearth wrecking!
Dec 1, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2012
I totally didn't saw that coming and it sucks that Haruto can't tell Kyouzuke the truth :l I'm glad this wasn't again a flashback-only episode.
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Jan 3, 2014 11:26 PM
May 2012
Sugram22 told me about this whole Kyousuke thing when we were chatting back then and I was kinda angry because of what Eba did. I think it was a good thing that Sugram22 spoiled me, because that way, I didn't get surprised and then rage.

I'm just glad that Kyousuke is a good guy not just some douche bag.

I feel sorry for Haruto but there is really something fishy going on.

I'll definitely read the Manga!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 28, 2014 6:19 AM

Aug 2013
can anybody tell me the insert song in this one when yuzuki enters the door to see kazma?
thank u
AqUar!An
May 14, 2014 11:09 AM

Apr 2014
Ah, glad I read this thread. I was a little confused about that text message also. But man, I did not see that coming. I thought she was just making that part about the boyfriend up.
May 21, 2014 9:06 PM

Mar 2014
I know yuzuki is popular back in her middle school !!! (She's beautiful after all)
Rejection..
Threesome!? Be Beaten to death Scum.
Speed!! that Motor bike is nice!!
What a good friend! Nice guy!
That Confrontation!
Giving up!! (Now on to the other routes!)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2014 2:59 PM

Jun 2013
I am surprised that im getting so invested in these characters!
Jul 24, 2014 12:44 PM

Jun 2014
EPisode 4. When Eba walked into the room i got a mini heart attack. Fuck me and this anime im done. I dont even know. I just paused the episode and walked away. God damn.
Sep 7, 2014 1:09 AM

Feb 2013
Kazama seems like a pretty cool chill dude. I wonder if he has the Devil Gene(god I hope someone gets that reference). Yeah, Mina definitly has a thing for Haruto. She got all flustered when Asuka asked her is somehitng happened. Kazama faints! Damn, he jokes about that if he fainted during the ride he and Haruto would've died and laughs it off. Holy shit! When Eba walked in the romm and was revealed to be Kazama's girlfreind. Damn dude. Fuck. I like you Kazama you're a total cool dude but that. BUt I guess it's ookay since he doesn't know. Very good episode. God damn I love that ED song.
Oct 10, 2014 3:24 AM

Oct 2014
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! The scene when Eba walked in my heart died a little :'(. I feel so bad for Haruto :C
Oct 28, 2014 7:24 AM

Apr 2011
Ugh, women. Better be a good reason for her giving up on him to date the biker guy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2015 3:41 AM

Jun 2009
Whaaaaat the fuuuuuck. Now THAT was a bomb dropped.
Mar 15, 2017 7:48 PM

Jul 2014
Oh Shit, a love triangle appears!
Aug 9, 2017 5:53 PM
Jul 2018
wow!! i actually didn't expect that unintentional cockblock lol

anyways, the protagonist & eba are characters i find annoying
kazama & asuka ftw
Mar 4, 2018 8:47 AM

Nov 2014
Compelling dialogue-driven scenes on how it feels to be rejected for someone else, and whether or not one should give up on that person (hell, I know I would), or keep trying. Kimi no Iru Machi is like a psychological romance with some ecchi mixed in. It's unique. I like it. Shigeyasu Yamauchi's aesthetic is also really nice. You can see a bit of Osamu Dezaki influence.
May 5, 2018 4:02 PM

Dec 2014
Fucking bitch, Haruto should just give up on her.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

202 by Rurihime »»
Mar 19, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

77 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

87 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.