Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2013 8:25 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the aired a 2h special with the the black organsation.
Chianti, Kir and Korn were intrduced.

The special was very good, finally we saw the black organisation again and I thinks it's interesting that Gin suspects Kogoro Mori. I can see the end of the series with kogoro Mori destroying the organisation instead of Conan xDD
Aug 18, 2013 2:52 AM

Mar 2012
That was one intense cool episode. Really liking the episodes with the Black Organization especially this one which was a 2hr long special :D Hope we get more information on them in the later episodes.
Dec 11, 2013 6:18 PM

Nov 2010
A good special. Though the raining and her accidentally dropping her shoe thing really was lucky wasn't it. And Gin sure did back off Mouri fast, it's quite easy to tell she was hiding something.
May 6, 2014 4:12 AM

Jan 2014
That was the best episode of this season. They introduced
a lot of new Black Organization's member.
As for Vermouth, she really is an amazing character.
She knows the secret about Conan but only keeps doing what she
just wants to do.
The more I watch Detective Conan, the more I'm in love
with Vermouth :3

10/10
Sep 11, 2014 1:52 AM

Jul 2008
I liked Kir before she turned out to be a woman in black. Boy Conan really got lucky at the end however Gin still suspects Kogoro and that's not good, Gin doesn't miss anything.

So Kir is in FBI hands and now we know of Korn and Chianti. I want more with the Black Org, but it'll probably be two seasons away or something.
Sep 14, 2014 9:23 PM

Jun 2008
Finally another good episode. The part when Kir grabbed Conan's face creeped me out so much.

I like Kir and Chianti but Vermouth is still my favorite of the Black Org characters.

btw, I can't find Kir on the MAL character list. Does she have another name?
Nov 10, 2014 6:39 AM

Sep 2009
hirahira said:
Finally another good episode. The part when Kir grabbed Conan's face creeped me out so much.
Pretty sure she grab to feel his pulse to gauge if he's lying.
Jan 30, 2015 11:27 PM

Jul 2012
The moment when Shuichi Akai showed up <33333333 BADASS!

Awesome long episode!
May 30, 2015 10:12 PM

Apr 2011
This was a very thrilling episode. I really enjoyed how many things were going on. Super intense feelings when Kogorou was about to be assassinated and then he was saved by Conan and Akai. I'm wondering, did the black organization members not see conan kick that soccer ball from the car?
Jun 24, 2015 2:03 PM

Nov 2014
Cool special! Really intense

Jul 21, 2015 9:35 PM
Oct 2013
it was good episode, but I can't forgive them bout oversimplifying snipering. Like they just aim directly to target and shot? what about gravity, wind, height and angle differences between scope and barrel. what about all others stuff?
Mar 16, 2016 3:02 AM

Jan 2012
Pretty entertaining special. Loved that end involving them going after Kogorou, and Akai shooting Gin was pretty epic. Damn though, it really seems like Vermouth WANTS Conan to win. Haibara's plea to Ran, seeing her as her big sister, was adorable. So Kir's been captured, but in a coma. Excited to see what's next! ^_^
May 30, 2016 12:59 PM
May 2013
Great episode it reminded me once again DC is all about coincidences .
Compared to last Black Organization special , I like that more .
Aug 26, 2018 11:42 PM

Dec 2011
Haibara's voice getting through to Ran was heart wrenching. I see this episode was all about luck, the good and the bad. Sometimes, it really can be a key part to any outcome. The rain, the tracker being noticed, Rena being an org member to show up in front of Conan and Jodie just happening to be there are all acceptable. The same kid from the beginning of the ep just randomly coming onto the street tho was... lol.

I love how DC is equal parts female. Kir and Chianti are badass.
Apr 17, 2019 1:47 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
really intense special
though i am a bit worried about gin suspecting kogoro :/
this can be no good if he does not change his mind

Apr 22, 2019 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
some redundant moments from the episode: at least one of them should have realized Conan when he kicked the ball or during their fake rain attempt, and suspected him.

it was a very exciting episode, new BO characters are introduced, more info about the organizations way of doing things are learnt, and one of the members has already been caught. But considering how the events in main plot have progressed so far, I have a feeling that, she will be out of the show somehow before anything significant could be learned from her

it seems Gin and Akai have some "history". So excited to see the backstory behind their rivalry. And looks like Gin has connections "everywhere". This part caught my attention the most, maybe he has connections in FBI, too??
Mar 1, 2020 8:04 AM
Nov 2019
Awesome awesome awesome. I'm going to spend some time thinking about this whole plot in every character's perspective.
Themeaningof4869Mar 1, 2020 9:19 AM
Aug 15, 2020 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
We need a proper Gin vs Akai showdown!
Aug 6, 2021 11:24 PM

Jan 2016
Holy moly! This was the best hype episode yet! Intense all round. And then Akai being a badass vs Gin. Seems we also get introduced to the Syndicate? I didn’t understand what vermouth meant when talking to Kir and tapping her bike though. I want more BO episodes. Time for another 100 regular episodes before we get anything exciting. Also I forget, does Jodie know about Shinichi or does she think Conan is some weird wunderkid that is somehow smarter than the FBI?

May 17, 2022 6:15 PM

Nov 2021
Well... that was rad! To think every known enemy is in this case it's insane!! And I don't know why I was happy to see vermouth in action again, never thought I'd be delighted.
Ms. Jodie's appearance got me hyped as well. This was indeed thrilling.
The universe seemed to be on Conan's side this time.

They got away this time, thanks to shu, and yeah Mori is Mori as usual lmao

Aug 14, 2023 11:03 PM

Oct 2021
Damn Akai shot gin with sniper🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Intence special. So kir arc starts
Oct 18, 2023 12:34 PM

Nov 2017
An excellent episode! I love Kir!
Feb 29, 7:47 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to giraffesyo
This was a very thrilling episode. I really enjoyed how many things were going on. Super intense feelings when Kogorou was about to be assassinated and then he was saved by Conan and Akai. I'm wondering, did the black organization members not see conan kick that soccer ball from the car?
@giraffesyo they did see it, but conan is just a little boy who kick a ball into the window, normal stuff. The question is did they see the FBI in the car with Conan?
Feb 29, 7:49 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Rithic
Holy moly! This was the best hype episode yet! Intense all round. And then Akai being a badass vs Gin. Seems we also get introduced to the Syndicate? I didn’t understand what vermouth meant when talking to Kir and tapping her bike though. I want more BO episodes. Time for another 100 regular episodes before we get anything exciting. Also I forget, does Jodie know about Shinichi or does she think Conan is some weird wunderkid that is somehow smarter than the FBI?
@Rithic tap tap usually mean double agent. Vermouth is asking if Kir is a double agent, but Vermouth is only guessing without proof.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1120 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 13

3 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 47 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 23, 2010

11 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 704 Discussion

Conan_Kudo - Aug 3, 2013

38 by Elyshion »»
Apr 20, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 957 Discussion

dbaranyi - Oct 19, 2019

6 by animefan8800 »»
Apr 19, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 700 Discussion

Kaito__Kid - Jun 15, 2013

36 by Elyshion »»
Apr 18, 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.