MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

who is your favorite loli and why?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» who is your favorite loli and why?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (20) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
07-28-13, 1:46 PM

I'm sorry but by same logic Sena , Yozora , Rika , Yukimura and Yusa are lolies , too. Kobato is indeed a loli , Maria is indeed a loli , Enma Ai is indeed a loli(she died at the age of 10-12 by the looks of it) .
Teenagers are 14-18 , how is Yuno a loli if she has 14?
Modified by FluffyFlesh, 07-28-13, 1:50 PM

07-28-13, 1:53 PM

There would be a lot ... gotta add 2 of em :D

and

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."

07-28-13, 2:01 PM

BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry but by same logic Sena , Yozora , Rika , Yukimura and Yusa are lolies , too. Kobato is indeed a loli , Maria is indeed a loli , Enma Ai is indeed a loli(she died at the age of 10-12 by the looks of it) .
Teenagers are 14-18 , how is Yuno a loli if she has 14?

You CAN'T go by the ages of characters.

That is the flaw in loli anime characters.

You can't just say X character is 14 and therefore she's not a loli.

That might work for real life, but not for drawings.

The best example of this is Konata from Lucky Star, she's "18" Years old, and yet she doesn't look anything like that.

As for Yuno....I personally DON'T think she's a loli, but some might, this is due to the fact that "Loli" is a very vague term and many people have different interpretations of what it really is.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

07-28-13, 2:06 PM

I'm sorry but there is a definition for "Lolita" a.k.a the full name of "Loli" . Basically it's young pubescent girls .
Lolicon is someone that suffers from "Lolita complex".

07-28-13, 2:14 PM

BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry but there is a definition for "Lolita" a.k.a the full name of "Loli" . Basically it's young pubescent girls .
Sorry to tell you, but here, in the community of MAL, that is NOT considered loli. As said, Konata is loli though she is 18. In the end of the day, it's a matter of opinion. I think Yuno is a loli, but one of the worst ones at being a loli. I'm not a fan of yandere lolis.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub

07-28-13, 2:15 PM

BloodyNightsky said:

I fully agree with you.

But anime is NOT real.

And therefore NONE of the girls within it are real humans who go through puberty.

The ages they are given is fictional, just like their existence.

If we are talking about lolis, most people will say that we are talking about little girls.

Tell me something.....does this look like an 18 year old?

And does this look like a 13 year old?

Going by ages DOES NOT work for anime.

07-28-13, 2:16 PM

Paul said:
Diran-kun said:
Monad said:
Diran-kun said:
Monad said:
Diran-kun said:
Monad said:
Jordooee253 said:
Asuka and Yuno are jailbait

Not lolis though.
Yuno is. I don't know the other one.

She doesn't look like loli to me.
I think most would say she is. She's 14, pretty much flat chested. She just stands out from all the other lolis.

She's not flat chested, she has normal boobs and if every 14-15 year old is loli then a gazilion of anime student girls is a loli. Age mean nothing in anime lolis since we have 200 years old lolis.
To be loli your body must not look very mature and Yuno looks to have a mature enough body and face.
If Yuno isn't loli, then neither are half of the ones in this thread.

It's already been agreed on that some people are just posting their favorite characters and not even lolis. Heck, there's even a shota in the thread. Da fuq?

Only lolis in Mirai Nikki were Mur Mur and Tsubaki might work too with her smaller figure.

I was referring to the conversation that was going on above my posts, although i accidentally ahem forgot to quote it

07-28-13, 2:19 PM

I'm sorry , I forgot ........ I applyed logic for animes .....I should have known better .
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.

07-28-13, 2:20 PM

JustALEX said:
BloodyNightsky said:

I fully agree with you.

But anime is NOT real.

And therefore NONE of the girls within it are real humans who go through puberty.

The ages they are given is fictional, just like their existence.

If we are talking about lolis, most people will say that we are talking about little girls.

Tell me something.....does this look like an 18 year old?

And does this look like a 13 year old?

Going by ages DOES NOT work for anime.
This is why I can't see what prevents Yuno from being loli. Tell me, what normally stops a character from being a loli apart from the obvious?

BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry , I forgot ........ I applyed logic for animes .....I should have known better .
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
Just as puberty and age has nothing to do with it, neither should curves. Yuno is an extremely unique loli at that.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub

07-28-13, 2:25 PM

BloodyNightsky said:
im gonna agree with this here, lolies dont have big curves. otherwise i dont see it as a loli.

07-28-13, 2:25 PM

Shuhan said:
I love all lolis equally

This guy needs a medal.
Here you go :

Your waifu is a slut.

07-28-13, 2:26 PM

I'm sorry to say this but it's a fucked up logic to consider Yuno a loli . I should say that Sena and Yozora are lolies too , when they are as clear as Yuno that they are not.
Abusing "subjective" loli is not an excuse to throw anything that's female in this thread .
Kobato , Maria , Enma Ai are true "classic" lolies .

07-28-13, 2:28 PM

BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry to say this but it's a fucked up logic to consider Yuno a loli . I should say that Sena and Yozora are lolies too , when they are as clear as Yuno that they are not.
That's your personal opinion. I started talking about Yuno because I think that is the most a loli could be. Any more than that and I wouldn't consider them loli.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub

07-28-13, 2:29 PM

zdude18 said:
BloodyNightsky said:
im gonna agree with this here, lolies dont have big curves. otherwise i dont see it as a loli.

You're basically contradicting yourself here then when you said earlier that Mikan is now your favorite.

Because she's not a stick.

Which also means that Bloody also does not acknowledge Mikan as a loli, and should therefore just stop. Because while young, she does have an inkling of a bust for a grade-schooler.

Even some of the characters in Ro-kyu-bu aside from Airi (Hinata) have actually been credited with being busty for their age, so obviously, they aren't lolis by Bloody's definition, too.
Modified by NTAD, 07-28-13, 2:36 PM
Vote for Your Favorite IMG Tag Plea
(C'mon guise...voting is still open! Doooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit...)

07-28-13, 2:30 PM

Personal?
Nope , its not personal as long as there is atleast one person besides me having the same opinion and I see one above , in this thread.

07-28-13, 2:31 PM

BloodyNightsky said:
Abusing "subjective" loli is not an excuse to throw anything that's female in this thread .
Kobato , Maria , Enma Ai are true "classic" lolies .
That's stupid. Anything with curves is not a loli or what? No one is throwing anything female into the thread. What are you talking about?

BloodyNightsky said:
Personal?
Nope , its not personal as long as there is atleast one person besides me having the same opinion and I see one above , in this thread.
It doesn't matter if someone agree's with you or not. It's still your personal opinion. Besides, that's not the point here, is it? Don't abandon the subject.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub

07-28-13, 2:34 PM

Nope , personal is about MY opinion only , as long as there is someone sharing my opinion it isnt personal anymore . My personal trainer is not a personal trainer if there is someone else training with you . How can you say that "personal" is still "personal" if it's "shared"?
You should review this thread , 90% if not 98% of posts are abusing the "subjectivity" for lolies .

Seriously , this thread is fucked up if everyone posts what they consider a loli .
By the same logic Revy of Black Lagoon is a loli because "I consider it a loli" , heck lets throw a Saeko of Highschool of the Dead there to make it more obvious , she is a loli too because I consider it , right?
Modified by FluffyFlesh, 07-28-13, 2:40 PM

07-28-13, 2:36 PM

Age vs. Body

Just pick one and be done already...
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.

07-28-13, 2:43 PM

gamer2710 said:
Age vs. Body

Just pick one and be done already...

It's gotta be body.

But the problem is, that no one has a crystal clear definition of how the body should be.

That's why I asked earlier...

Can lolis have breasts?

Can lolis be tall?

Or do all lolis have to be short and flat chested?

07-28-13, 2:48 PM

Ntad said:
zdude18 said:
BloodyNightsky said:

You're basically contradicting yourself here then when you said earlier that Mikan is now your favorite.

Because she's not a stick.

Which also means that Bloody also does not acknowledge Mikan as a loli, and should therefore just stop. Because while young, she does have an inkling of a bust for a grade-schooler.

Even some of the characters in Ro-kyu-bu aside from Airi (Hinata) have actually been credited with being busty for their age, so obviously, they aren't lolis by Bloody's definition, too.
mikan doesnt have big curves, pretty sure she has A cup. and i didnt say a loli has to be a stick i just said their curves shouldnt be large. i dont see where i contradicted myself

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (20) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices