MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

who is your favorite loli and why?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Pages (8) « First ... « 1.4 2.4 [3.4] 4.4 5.4 » ... Last »
07-28-13, 1:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
I'm sorry but by same logic Sena , Yozora , Rika , Yukimura and Yusa are lolies , too. Kobato is indeed a loli , Maria is indeed a loli , Enma Ai is indeed a loli(she died at the age of 10-12 by the looks of it) .
Teenagers are 14-18 , how is Yuno a loli if she has 14?
Modified by FluffyFlesh, 07-28-13, 1:50 PM
 
07-28-13, 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 371
There would be a lot ... gotta add 2 of em :D

and


I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
 
07-28-13, 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14515
BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry but by same logic Sena , Yozora , Rika , Yukimura and Yusa are lolies , too. Kobato is indeed a loli , Maria is indeed a loli , Enma Ai is indeed a loli(she died at the age of 10-12 by the looks of it) .
Teenagers are 14-18 , how is Yuno a loli if she has 14?

You CAN'T go by the ages of characters.

That is the flaw in loli anime characters.

You can't just say X character is 14 and therefore she's not a loli.

That might work for real life, but not for drawings.

The best example of this is Konata from Lucky Star, she's "18" Years old, and yet she doesn't look anything like that.


As for Yuno....I personally DON'T think she's a loli, but some might, this is due to the fact that "Loli" is a very vague term and many people have different interpretations of what it really is.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Momo=Coke, Yami=Pepsi, Mikan=Sunkist, Yui=Dr. Pepper, Lala=Diet Coke, Nana=RC Cola
 
07-28-13, 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
I'm sorry but there is a definition for "Lolita" a.k.a the full name of "Loli" . Basically it's young pubescent girls .
Lolicon is someone that suffers from "Lolita complex".
 
07-28-13, 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry but there is a definition for "Lolita" a.k.a the full name of "Loli" . Basically it's young pubescent girls .
Lolicon is someone that suffers from "Lolita complex".
Sorry to tell you, but here, in the community of MAL, that is NOT considered loli. As said, Konata is loli though she is 18. In the end of the day, it's a matter of opinion. I think Yuno is a loli, but one of the worst ones at being a loli. I'm not a fan of yandere lolis.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14515
BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry but there is a definition for "Lolita" a.k.a the full name of "Loli" . Basically it's young pubescent girls .
Lolicon is someone that suffers from "Lolita complex".

I fully agree with you.

But anime is NOT real.

And therefore NONE of the girls within it are real humans who go through puberty.

The ages they are given is fictional, just like their existence.

If we are talking about lolis, most people will say that we are talking about little girls.

Tell me something.....does this look like an 18 year old?




And does this look like a 13 year old?




Going by ages DOES NOT work for anime.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Momo=Coke, Yami=Pepsi, Mikan=Sunkist, Yui=Dr. Pepper, Lala=Diet Coke, Nana=RC Cola
 
07-28-13, 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 548
Paul said:
Diran-kun said:
Monad said:
Diran-kun said:
Monad said:
Diran-kun said:
Monad said:
Jordooee253 said:
Asuka and Yuno are jailbait

Not lolis though.
Yuno is. I don't know the other one.


She doesn't look like loli to me.
I think most would say she is. She's 14, pretty much flat chested. She just stands out from all the other lolis.


She's not flat chested, she has normal boobs and if every 14-15 year old is loli then a gazilion of anime student girls is a loli. Age mean nothing in anime lolis since we have 200 years old lolis.
To be loli your body must not look very mature and Yuno looks to have a mature enough body and face.
If Yuno isn't loli, then neither are half of the ones in this thread.


It's already been agreed on that some people are just posting their favorite characters and not even lolis. Heck, there's even a shota in the thread. Da fuq?

Only lolis in Mirai Nikki were Mur Mur and Tsubaki might work too with her smaller figure.


I was referring to the conversation that was going on above my posts, although i accidentally ahem forgot to quote it


 
07-28-13, 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
I'm sorry , I forgot ........ I applyed logic for animes .....I should have known better .
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
 
07-28-13, 2:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
JustALEX said:
BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry but there is a definition for "Lolita" a.k.a the full name of "Loli" . Basically it's young pubescent girls .
Lolicon is someone that suffers from "Lolita complex".

I fully agree with you.

But anime is NOT real.

And therefore NONE of the girls within it are real humans who go through puberty.

The ages they are given is fictional, just like their existence.

If we are talking about lolis, most people will say that we are talking about little girls.

Tell me something.....does this look like an 18 year old?




And does this look like a 13 year old?




Going by ages DOES NOT work for anime.
This is why I can't see what prevents Yuno from being loli. Tell me, what normally stops a character from being a loli apart from the obvious?

BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry , I forgot ........ I applyed logic for animes .....I should have known better .
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
Just as puberty and age has nothing to do with it, neither should curves. Yuno is an extremely unique loli at that.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1742
BloodyNightsky said:
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
im gonna agree with this here, lolies dont have big curves. otherwise i dont see it as a loli.

 
07-28-13, 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 926
Shuhan said:
I love all lolis equally

This guy needs a medal.
Here you go :
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
07-28-13, 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
I'm sorry to say this but it's a fucked up logic to consider Yuno a loli . I should say that Sena and Yozora are lolies too , when they are as clear as Yuno that they are not.
Abusing "subjective" loli is not an excuse to throw anything that's female in this thread .
Kobato , Maria , Enma Ai are true "classic" lolies .
 
07-28-13, 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry to say this but it's a fucked up logic to consider Yuno a loli . I should say that Sena and Yozora are lolies too , when they are as clear as Yuno that they are not.
That's your personal opinion. I started talking about Yuno because I think that is the most a loli could be. Any more than that and I wouldn't consider them loli.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 2:29 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6530
zdude18 said:
BloodyNightsky said:
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
im gonna agree with this here, lolies dont have big curves. otherwise i dont see it as a loli.


You're basically contradicting yourself here then when you said earlier that Mikan is now your favorite.

Because she's not a stick.

Which also means that Bloody also does not acknowledge Mikan as a loli, and should therefore just stop. Because while young, she does have an inkling of a bust for a grade-schooler.

Even some of the characters in Ro-kyu-bu aside from Airi (Hinata) have actually been credited with being busty for their age, so obviously, they aren't lolis by Bloody's definition, too.
Modified by NTAD, 07-28-13, 2:36 PM

 
07-28-13, 2:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
Personal?
Nope , its not personal as long as there is atleast one person besides me having the same opinion and I see one above , in this thread.
 
07-28-13, 2:31 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry to say this but it's a fucked up logic to consider Yuno a loli . I should say that Sena and Yozora are lolies too , when they are as clear as Yuno that they are not.
Abusing "subjective" loli is not an excuse to throw anything that's female in this thread .
Kobato , Maria , Enma Ai are true "classic" lolies .
That's stupid. Anything with curves is not a loli or what? No one is throwing anything female into the thread. What are you talking about?


BloodyNightsky said:
Personal?
Nope , its not personal as long as there is atleast one person besides me having the same opinion and I see one above , in this thread.
It doesn't matter if someone agree's with you or not. It's still your personal opinion. Besides, that's not the point here, is it? Don't abandon the subject.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
Nope , personal is about MY opinion only , as long as there is someone sharing my opinion it isnt personal anymore . My personal trainer is not a personal trainer if there is someone else training with you . How can you say that "personal" is still "personal" if it's "shared"?
You should review this thread , 90% if not 98% of posts are abusing the "subjectivity" for lolies .

Seriously , this thread is fucked up if everyone posts what they consider a loli .
By the same logic Revy of Black Lagoon is a loli because "I consider it a loli" , heck lets throw a Saeko of Highschool of the Dead there to make it more obvious , she is a loli too because I consider it , right?
Modified by FluffyFlesh, 07-28-13, 2:40 PM
 
07-28-13, 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3540
Age vs. Body

Just pick one and be done already...
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
 
07-28-13, 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14515
gamer2710 said:
Age vs. Body

Just pick one and be done already...

It's gotta be body.

But the problem is, that no one has a crystal clear definition of how the body should be.

That's why I asked earlier...

Can lolis have breasts?

Can lolis be tall?

Or do all lolis have to be short and flat chested?
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Momo=Coke, Yami=Pepsi, Mikan=Sunkist, Yui=Dr. Pepper, Lala=Diet Coke, Nana=RC Cola
 
07-28-13, 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1742
Ntad said:
zdude18 said:
BloodyNightsky said:
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
im gonna agree with this here, lolies dont have big curves. otherwise i dont see it as a loli.


You're basically contradicting yourself here then when you said earlier that Mikan is now your favorite.

Because she's not a stick.

Which also means that Bloody also does not acknowledge Mikan as a loli, and should therefore just stop. Because while young, she does have an inkling of a bust for a grade-schooler.

Even some of the characters in Ro-kyu-bu aside from Airi (Hinata) have actually been credited with being busty for their age, so obviously, they aren't lolis by Bloody's definition, too.
mikan doesnt have big curves, pretty sure she has A cup. and i didnt say a loli has to be a stick i just said their curves shouldnt be large. i dont see where i contradicted myself

 
07-28-13, 2:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
I feel exhausted . Atleast I know that google and many , several other sites agree that lolies refer to body , age doesnt really seem to matter indeed.
Have some lolies.
 
07-28-13, 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 437
JustALEX said:
gamer2710 said:
Age vs. Body

Just pick one and be done already...

It's gotta be body.

But the problem is, that no one has a crystal clear definition of how the body should be.

That's why I asked earlier...

Can lolis have breasts?

Can lolis be tall?

Or do all lolis have to be short and flat chested?


I think its best to say a Loli is a small girl. The height would be crucial, breast size, I don't think that matters, if you look at Working!, Popura Taneshima. She has big boobs, but she looks like a loli still.
 
07-28-13, 2:54 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6530
zdude18 said:
Ntad said:
zdude18 said:
BloodyNightsky said:
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
im gonna agree with this here, lolies dont have big curves. otherwise i dont see it as a loli.


You're basically contradicting yourself here then when you said earlier that Mikan is now your favorite.

Because she's not a stick.

Which also means that Bloody also does not acknowledge Mikan as a loli, and should therefore just stop. Because while young, she does have an inkling of a bust for a grade-schooler.

Even some of the characters in Ro-kyu-bu aside from Airi (Hinata) have actually been credited with being busty for their age, so obviously, they aren't lolis by Bloody's definition, too.
mikan doesnt have big curves, pretty sure she has A cup. and i didnt say a loli has to be a stick i just said their curves shouldnt be large. i dont see where i contradicted myself


You added the word 'big'. Bloody just said curves. Your agreement to his opinion is contradiction enough. Otherwise it should be your own opinion if your's is different from his.

This is the internet, where worlds are taken literally and at face value.

BloodyNightsky said:
I feel exhausted . Atleast I know that google and many , several other sites agree that lolies refer to body , age doesnt really seem to matter indeed.
Have some lolies.


This is the complete opposite of your whole argument.
Modified by NTAD, 07-28-13, 2:58 PM

 
07-28-13, 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
Your whole argument is wack. Using Google? That's pretty funny. Probably the most inaccurate way to find out something.

As said, there is not a crystal clear definition.

How can you compare Yuno to Levi or Saeko? I am really starting to question your ability to actually think and make sense of something.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
Diran-kun said:
Your whole argument is wack. Using Google? That's pretty funny. Probably the most inaccurate way to find out something.

As said, there is not a crystal clear definition.

How can you compare Yuno to Levi or Saeko? I am really starting to question your ability to actually think and make sense of something.

Its Revy ,"Rebecca" and it's same logic as many others in this thread . "I consider it" a loli so it is a loli.
It was a sarcastic reference to the logic of many users here......

And I dont contradict myself , I admitted that I have mistaken hanging on the age rule .
 
07-28-13, 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
BloodyNightsky said:
Diran-kun said:
Your whole argument is wack. Using Google? That's pretty funny. Probably the most inaccurate way to find out something.

As said, there is not a crystal clear definition.

How can you compare Yuno to Levi or Saeko? I am really starting to question your ability to actually think and make sense of something.

Its Revy ,"Rebecca" and it's same logic as many others in this thread . "I consider it" a loli so it is a loli.
I forgot her name. Either way, I know her appearance. I don't actually remember anyone saying it's a loli because I consider it a loli. If you're going to argue against my opinion (which is a stupid thing to do), at least have some points ready.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
Let's put it other way around to end this discussion .
I refuse to consider a loli other than no feminine traits , such as breats , curves , ass , charm . An underdeveloped body character can be considered a loli , such as the teacher from Index . And it seems , coincidentally, that alot of sites have same "opinion" .
Consider something by some points it has more logic than just look at a character and say "this is a loli" . By same logic , I gave an example , a sarcastic one , "I consider Saeko a loli".
Modified by FluffyFlesh, 07-28-13, 3:11 PM
 
07-28-13, 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
BloodyNightsky said:
Let's put it other way around to end this discussion .
I refuse to consider a loli other than no feminine traits , such as breats , curves , ass , charm . An underdeveloped body character can be considered a loli , such as the teacher from Index .
Consider something by some points it has more logic than just look at a character and say "this is a loli" . By same logic , I gave an example , a sarcastic one , "I consider Saeko a loli".
It's obvious that Saeko is not loli. Let me give you another example. I would consider the following four characters as loli.

Yuno from Mirai Nikki
Kanade from Angel Beats!
Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Mei Sunohara from Clannad

Notice how some have curves and some don't?
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 3:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1742
Ntad said:
zdude18 said:
Ntad said:
zdude18 said:
BloodyNightsky said:
But lolies are generally refered to girls with no curves . Such as Tsukiko , Azusa , Enma Ai . Yuno has curves and damn that pool episode....proves that she shouldnt be considered a loli.
im gonna agree with this here, lolies dont have big curves. otherwise i dont see it as a loli.


You're basically contradicting yourself here then when you said earlier that Mikan is now your favorite.

Because she's not a stick.

Which also means that Bloody also does not acknowledge Mikan as a loli, and should therefore just stop. Because while young, she does have an inkling of a bust for a grade-schooler.

Even some of the characters in Ro-kyu-bu aside from Airi (Hinata) have actually been credited with being busty for their age, so obviously, they aren't lolis by Bloody's definition, too.
mikan doesnt have big curves, pretty sure she has A cup. and i didnt say a loli has to be a stick i just said their curves shouldnt be large. i dont see where i contradicted myself


You added the word 'big'. Bloody just said curves. Your agreement to his opinion is contradiction enough. Otherwise it should be your own opinion if your's is different from his.

This is the internet, where worlds are taken literally and at face value.
my bad, i guess i didnt read his post right then. ok well my argument differs slightly than his in that case. now that we understand each other you can say im not contradicting myself. its my fault for reading too quickly i guess.

 
07-28-13, 3:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 437
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Let's put it other way around to end this discussion .
I refuse to consider a loli other than no feminine traits , such as breats , curves , ass , charm . An underdeveloped body character can be considered a loli , such as the teacher from Index .
Consider something by some points it has more logic than just look at a character and say "this is a loli" . By same logic , I gave an example , a sarcastic one , "I consider Saeko a loli".
It's obvious that Saeko is not loli. Let me give you another example. I would consider the following four characters as loli.

Yuno from Mirai Nikki
Kanade from Angel Beats!
Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Mei Sunohara from Clannad

Notice how some have curves and some don't?


Yuno is too tall to be a Loli.
 
07-28-13, 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 548
JustALEX said:
gamer2710 said:
Age vs. Body

Just pick one and be done already...

It's gotta be body.

But the problem is, that no one has a crystal clear definition of how the body should be.

That's why I asked earlier...

Can lolis have breasts?

Can lolis be tall?

Or do all lolis have to be short and flat chested?

Why can't it be both? Some lolis are defying of the aspect of age and some are in terms of body.

Definition could even come down to the characters actions themselves.


 
07-28-13, 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
IHAFUF said:
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Let's put it other way around to end this discussion .
I refuse to consider a loli other than no feminine traits , such as breats , curves , ass , charm . An underdeveloped body character can be considered a loli , such as the teacher from Index .
Consider something by some points it has more logic than just look at a character and say "this is a loli" . By same logic , I gave an example , a sarcastic one , "I consider Saeko a loli".
It's obvious that Saeko is not loli. Let me give you another example. I would consider the following four characters as loli.

Yuno from Mirai Nikki
Kanade from Angel Beats!
Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Mei Sunohara from Clannad

Notice how some have curves and some don't?


Yuno is too tall to be a Loli.
Kanade is taller than Yuno. Are you really going to tell me that Kanade isn't loli? In my opinion, height doesn't matter that much, either.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-28-13, 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
No mana left , need to replish it......
Mana as in mental condition is at it's limit , had alot of dumb costumers , alot of difficult ones too .....for almost 10 hours straight is exhausting ......no more clear thinking , no more patience at this point so.....excuse my dumbness but I fail to see how Yuno can be considered loli along with Enma Ai , they are totally different and doesnt share no traits.
 
07-28-13, 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 437
Diran-kun said:
IHAFUF said:
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Let's put it other way around to end this discussion .
I refuse to consider a loli other than no feminine traits , such as breats , curves , ass , charm . An underdeveloped body character can be considered a loli , such as the teacher from Index .
Consider something by some points it has more logic than just look at a character and say "this is a loli" . By same logic , I gave an example , a sarcastic one , "I consider Saeko a loli".
It's obvious that Saeko is not loli. Let me give you another example. I would consider the following four characters as loli.

Yuno from Mirai Nikki
Kanade from Angel Beats!
Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Mei Sunohara from Clannad

Notice how some have curves and some don't?


Yuno is too tall to be a Loli.
Kanade is taller than Yuno. Are you really going to tell me that Kanade isn't loli? In my opinion, height doesn't matter that much, either.


Its matter of how they are portrayed in the anime. Its obvious Kanade is a loli compared to the rest of the cast. Yuno, I don't think so.

Its like you are telling me you are googling their stats before determining if they are lolis? I just look at them. Hence, I was not aware Yuno was shorter than Kanada (by 1cm)
 
07-28-13, 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14515
Anyways, the point to all of this is that defining what a loli is, is sometimes difficult.

Sometimes it's easy...


^Definitely NOT a loli.



^Definitely a loli.



^Are they lolis? Some say yes, some say no.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Momo=Coke, Yami=Pepsi, Mikan=Sunkist, Yui=Dr. Pepper, Lala=Diet Coke, Nana=RC Cola
 
07-28-13, 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2212
JustALEX said:
Anyways, the point to all of this is that defining what a loli is, is sometimes difficult.

Sometimes it's easy...



^Definitely NOT a loli.



^Definitely a loli.




^Are they lolis? Some say yes, some say no.

Now you gave them fap material ..... a high quality fap material that is.
 
07-28-13, 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3110
IHAFUF said:
Diran-kun said:
IHAFUF said:
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Let's put it other way around to end this discussion .
I refuse to consider a loli other than no feminine traits , such as breats , curves , ass , charm . An underdeveloped body character can be considered a loli , such as the teacher from Index .
Consider something by some points it has more logic than just look at a character and say "this is a loli" . By same logic , I gave an example , a sarcastic one , "I consider Saeko a loli".
It's obvious that Saeko is not loli. Let me give you another example. I would consider the following four characters as loli.

Yuno from Mirai Nikki
Kanade from Angel Beats!
Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Mei Sunohara from Clannad

Notice how some have curves and some don't?


Yuno is too tall to be a Loli.
Kanade is taller than Yuno. Are you really going to tell me that Kanade isn't loli? In my opinion, height doesn't matter that much, either.


Its matter of how they are portrayed in the anime. Its obvious Kanade is a loli compared to the rest of the cast. Yuno, I don't think so.

Its like you are telling me you are googling their stats before determining if they are lolis? I just look at them. Hence, I was not aware Yuno was shorter than Kanada (by 1cm)
I knew Kanade's height but not Yuno's. I checked her stats on MAL.

BloodyNightsky said:
No mana left , need to replish it......
Mana as in mental condition is at it's limit , had alot of dumb costumers , alot of difficult ones too .....for almost 10 hours straight is exhausting ......no more clear thinking , no more patience at this point so.....excuse my dumbness but I fail to see how Yuno can be considered loli along with Enma Ai , they are totally different and doesnt share no traits.
Do you ever recall me comparing Yuno with Ai? I have been watching all day and my brain is mush right now. I know, it's hard to put up a good argument when you are like that. In the end, Yuno being loli is my opinion. You can't tell me that a opinion is wrong. Like I said before, Yuno is barely a loli. Anything more than Yuno, I would not consider them loli.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
 
07-29-13, 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 135
Aria from Hidan no aria.

 
07-29-13, 4:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 7046
Is Taiga from Toradora considered loli? Otherwise i go for Illyasviel von Einzbern
 
07-29-13, 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2446
The mental graph (Yes, I have a mental graph to keep track of such invaluable and scholarly information) I always used goes like this-

Loli- Refer to JustALEX's example, looks almost infantile to maybe ten years old.

Pseudo Loli- School Days, Sword Art Online, looks 11-15 years old.

Jailbait- Evangelion's Asuka and Rei, the girls from Rosario Vampire, could easily past for 16-17 years old, maybe 18. (or at least I'll keep telling myself that).

Non Loli- H.o.t.D characters, looks 18+.

But now I'm not sure of anything...
Modified by Shrabster, 07-29-13, 10:01 PM


 
07-29-13, 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2606
JustALEX said:
Anyways, the point to all of this is that defining what a loli is, is sometimes difficult.

Sometimes it's easy...


^Definitely NOT a loli.



^Definitely a loli.



^Are they lolis? Some say yes, some say no.


This guy gets it.
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
 
07-29-13, 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1921
Now that we mentioned loli I totally forgot every loli person I have watched D: I'll go with Menma I guess :P
 
07-29-13, 6:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 6279
Mokocchi.
 
07-29-13, 6:56 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6530
We honestly made an effort to keep this thread open, guys. Try to at least say why they're your favorites.

 
07-29-13, 7:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1742
Ntad said:
We honestly made an effort to keep this thread open, guys. Try to at least say why they're your favorites.
it seems that a lot of people forget to put why in these types of threads

 
07-29-13, 7:58 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2399
-gags-

Join the International Elite Yaoi Club -
BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR OR I WILL REPORT YOU
 
07-29-13, 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 6279
marriage said:
-gags-


Just for the record, Sayaka and Kyouko are lolis. And so are all of the other magical girls from that show.
 
07-29-13, 8:20 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12831
Rinshansan said:
JustALEX said:
Anyways, the point to all of this is that defining what a loli is, is sometimes difficult.


^Are they lolis? Some say yes, some say no.


This guy gets it.


The thing with Railgun/Index is that it actually has lolis characters you can use as a comparison to other characters from the show. Doing so, you can probably say those two aren't.

Using a GIF in your sig? Make sure to read the site & forum guidelines, section II.
 
07-29-13, 8:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 14515
Shrabster said:
Pseudo Loli- School Days, Sword Art Online, 11-15 years old.

I like that terminology "Pseudo Loli".

Paul said:
The thing with Railgun/Index is that it actually has lolis characters you can use as a comparison to other characters from the show. Doing so, you can probably say those two aren't.

I'm going to use Shrabster's terminology for the girls of Railgun/Index.

"Pseudo lolis".

I personally don't believe they're lolis, but it's still pretty close.

I would like to see a graph where you have all the different types of girls in anime.

Everything from loli to MILF.

That would be cool.

BTW, my favorite?

Whatever category Saeko Busujima is in.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Momo=Coke, Yami=Pepsi, Mikan=Sunkist, Yui=Dr. Pepper, Lala=Diet Coke, Nana=RC Cola
 
07-29-13, 8:46 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12831
JustALEX said:
Whatever category Saeko Busujima is in.


Tall Dark And Bishoujo

Using a GIF in your sig? Make sure to read the site & forum guidelines, section II.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 1.4 2.4 [3.4] 4.4 5.4 » ... Last »