Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 27, 2013 5:15 PM

Jul 2013
That background monologue of Accelerator was nicely done... and when Touma broke Accelerator's fingers OUCH! also Misaka's tsundere moment at the end with Touma :D
Perfect arc ending, I hope we'll see more of Touma in the next episodes too.
Jul 27, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2011
xin09 said:
Lol when accelerator's fingers broke. I find clone misaka more attractive hahaha than the original misaka Lol i guest new opening and ed next ep
Thats cause she is emotionless and would probably do a lot more than Misaka is willing to... Nosebleeds
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 27, 2013 5:52 PM
Mar 2013
Infinity/10. Too lazy to repost my episode review. But let's just say I thought it was perfect.
Jul 27, 2013 6:04 PM

Dec 2012
Pity we didn't get to see Index munching off Touma's head a bit after the hospital scene :|
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 27, 2013 6:29 PM
Oct 2012
Finally, after 6 drawn out episodes the sisters arc is over (counting from vending machine point onwards). I wouln't have minded it so much if they actually followed Misaka's point of view but honestly most of these 6 episodes were more from Toma's point of view and we basically already saw that in the Index counterpart (which had better pacing imo).
Jul 27, 2013 6:34 PM

Aug 2009
musica123 said:
Finally, after 6 drawn out episodes the sisters arc is over (counting from vending machine point onwards). I wouln't have minded it so much if they actually followed Misaka's point of view but honestly most of these 6 episodes were more from Toma's point of view and we basically already saw that in the Index counterpart (which had better pacing imo).

Who cares about proper writing and development right?
Btw we SAW what Misaka was doing.Unless if you wanted to see more scenes of her moping or walking on sidewalks.Which was what she was doing during most of the later part,after the Tree Diagram ep.

Lol at the pace part.
Jul 27, 2013 6:49 PM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:

Btw we SAW what Misaka was doing.Unless if you wanted to see more scenes of her moping or walking on sidewalks.Which was what she was doing during most of the later part,after the Tree Diagram ep.

Lol at the pace part.

I never really cared for the sister arc and yes, i would have rather seen her moping around and seeing her friends speculations about what was bothering her than see -yet again- Toma's part in resolving this arc.

The pacing of the sister arc was fast in the Index series but i'd prefer fast pacing over something we already seen than to see it again but drawn out. Maybe i was the only one who actually wanted to see the sister arc over (in the railgun series) so that we could see new things with Misaka and her crew
Jul 27, 2013 6:53 PM

Jan 2011
FRENDA ! wooo didn't think we would see ITEM again so soon
Jul 27, 2013 6:56 PM

Sep 2011
musica123 said:
ssjokg said:

Lol at the pace part.

I never really cared for the sister arc and yes, i would have rather seen her moping around and seeing her friends speculations about what was bothering her than see -yet again- Toma's part in resolving this arc.

The pacing of the sister arc was fast in the Index series but i'd prefer fast pacing over something we already seen than to see it again but drawn out. Maybe i was the only one who actually wanted to see the sister arc over (in the railgun series) so that we could see new things with Misaka and her crew

Eh. Thought its good to see fresh material, its good to see a mistake rectified into an enjoyable segment. The Sister's arc in the Index Anime was like Instant noodle, fast and tasteless, I didn't give a shit about it at all.

Railgun S, is like that thick, flavorful and detailed Tonkotsu soup that takes hours to brew~ But the satisfaction you get when you finish it just can't compare.

Having mistakes in directing in the past changed is great!
Jul 27, 2013 7:04 PM

Jun 2011
musica123 said:

The first season of Index which was what the sister Arc then was from aired back in 2008 it is now 2013 which is a more than a large enough gap for this to retold and rather differently and so much better, it is not like it aired last year or it is the endless 8 or something. They did tell it from Misaka's point of view this time hell did you forget about all the previous episodes involving destroying labs and ITEM? they also showed things from Accelerators point of view at times and fleshed him out more as well (which is good for Railgun only watchers because we wont get his meeting with Last Order). They told the complete and full story this time and did the fight how it was actually meant to be shown unlike the index anime fight which is rather different and quite lacking in comparison. The animation, OST, composition and pacing were all better the VA was top notch with Misaka's VA pulling off something truly moving on the bridge scene, everything was just better. Also i seem to remember the Accelerator fight lasting 2 episode in the Index anime and the bridge taking up a whole episode as well so what are you on about?

This arc is the best thing we have ever gotten out of the Raildex animes and you complain about it? Confirmed for shit taste and goes to prove people will always complain no matter what you do, poor JC Staff they really pulled it off this time and still can not please everyone.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 27, 2013 7:39 PM

May 2012
Sweet... but too bad she did not give the cookies. And Kuroko! I miss her. Glad this arc ended. Overall a very good arc.
Jul 27, 2013 7:46 PM
Oct 2012
Slicer22 said:

The first season of Index which was what the sister Arc then was from aired back in 2008 it is now 2013 which is a more than a large enough gap for this to retold and rather differently and so much better, it is not like it aired last year or it is the endless 8 or something. They did tell it from Misaka's point of view this time hell did you forget about all the previous episodes involving destroying labs and ITEM? they also showed things from Accelerators point of view at times and fleshed him out more as well (which is good for Railgun only watchers because we wont get his meeting with Last Order). They told the complete and full story this time and did the fight how it was actually meant to be shown unlike the index anime fight which is rather different and quite lacking in comparison. The animation, OST, composition and pacing were all better the VA was top notch with Misaka's VA pulling off something truly moving on the bridge scene, everything was just better. Also i seem to remember the Accelerator fight lasting 2 episode in the Index anime and the bridge taking up a whole episode as well so what are you on about?

This arc is the best thing we have ever gotten out of the Raildex animes and you complain about it? Confirmed for shit taste and goes to prove people will always complain no matter what you do, poor JC Staff they really pulled it off this time and still can not please everyone.

well, if you actually read my original post, you'd see that im counting from the vending machine point on-words. I consider everything from lab destruction pre-sister arc...lets face it, when sister acr is mentioned, I'm not thinking of Misaka vs ITEM. I think of Toma vs Accelerator.

Therefore, as ive said, i consider Misaka destroying labs as pre-sister arc and count the sister arc starting from the vending machine point on-words. See, i understand and appreciate the build up, but the build up and the main event are NOT the same thing. Misaka destroying the labs is a build up to the sister arc. Now who's the one with shit taste that can't distinguish two different things.
musica123Jul 27, 2013 7:49 PM
Jul 27, 2013 8:11 PM

Jun 2011
musica123 said:

Well, if you actually read my original post, you'd see that im counting from the vending machine point on-words. I consider everything from lab destruction pre-sister arc...lets face it, when sister acr is mentioned, I'm not thinking of Misaka vs ITEM. I think of Toma vs Accelerator.

Therefore, as ive said, i consider Misaka destroying labs as pre-sister arc and count the sister arc starting from the vending machine point on-words. See, i understand and appreciate the build up, but the build up and the main event are NOT the same thing. Misaka destroying the labs is a build up to the sister arc. Now who's the one with shit taste that can't distinguish two different things.

What in the actual fuck are you going on about? The whole reason Misaka was destroying labs and being attacked by ITEM was because of the sisters this was the whole driving force for her since episode 6. The sister arc has started ever since episode 2 and you truly are a retard if you even try and deny that, it can not be considered anything but the sister arc what else could it be? The very first scene of episode 2 is a flash back to Misaka as a young child being convinced to give access to her DNA map the very reason for the sisters creation in the first place. Get this through you blind head episode 2-16 is the sister arc it is not even up for discussion it is fact there is no pre-sister arc there is simply the sister arc which like you tried to deny earlier was told from Misaka's point of view, this is where the sister arc starts from Misaka's point of view which is the entire point of this Railgun adaption of the sister arc.

You complain you wished it was from Misaka's point of view but you then say "oh the sisters arc is only from the vending machine" you just contradict yourself and ignore the very sister arc from Misaka's point of view itself. You just pretty much said only Touma's part is the sister arc then say you wished it showed it from Misaka's perspective which it did from the vending machine point on as well it just showed you Touma's point in certain scenes as well which were taken from the Index novel. They blended the Railgin Manga and Index novel very well from the point when Touma got involved.

To spell this out for you one more time because apparently someone whacked you with the stupid stick. MISAKA'S point of view of the sisters arc starts from episode 2 and her point of view is continued to be shown even after the vending machine episode all the way to the end of the arc but it also shows Touma's and Accelerator's point of view at times as well to give more depth and because they blended the manga and the novel. Touma vs Accelerator is just the climax of the arc hell it was the climax back in the original index novel as well there was always more to the arc than just Touma fighting Accelerator if that is all you ever took from it then it is your fault for being that shallow.
DragoonDeusJul 27, 2013 8:16 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

Jul 27, 2013 8:19 PM

Sep 2011
Peten00b said:
Pity we didn't get to see Index munching off Touma's head a bit after the hospital scene :|

You are joking right? That was one of the most IRRITATING part of the Index Anime, Index herself.

I'm not really into biting unless the girl is vampire
Jul 27, 2013 8:50 PM
Nov 2010
I thought this series really ended this part well. I was kinda dissapointed when she didn't give the cookies though. Didn't anyone else find the two sister's playing on the swings and guessing who was older super cute? x333 I can't believe she faked a laugh! xDDD hahaha and even though u could tell from a mile away it was gonna be heartwarming it was still cute. =3

Does anyone else think that Mikasa looks absolutely sexy with long hair? xD zomg. x.x *reviews episode flashbacks* xD
Jul 27, 2013 8:55 PM

Jul 2008
Okay JC, you delivered so much with this first half that you can do whatever you want with the remaining episodes and I won't even be mad.
Jul 27, 2013 9:01 PM
Mar 2013
why
Paul said:
The swing part was hilarious. Misaka even facepalm'd. Everything after was just as humorous.

Guess this means we'll be seeing less of Touma now...?
why you asking? you were hoping for more touma or something? if you were then pretty much he won't show up much now and to be honest i think im satisfied with the amount of screen time he had since well he was just amazing this adaption.
Jul 27, 2013 9:34 PM

Jun 2009
SHOW! ME! THAT! FACE!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2013 9:59 PM
Mar 2013
People are complaining so much or liking it so much... (lol). I gave this an infinity. Here's why because I want to make it clear. The music or lack of it this episode was amazing.

2. Accelerator had some pretty visible character development here that was really nice. He's obviously at fault, but he noticed that at the end of the fight, something that wasn't apparent in the Index version.

3. Touma's presence here was actually pretty good. I normally like Touma. I argue that this animated version of Touma: "Biri-biri Touma" is a nice version of him. He's probably going to be a lot more like this in future arcs if he shows up (I'm saying this as a Light Novel reader...)

4. The visuals were amazing in this adaptation. It tells a full story and it really has some great information that richly complements Index season I. Of course you could just watch this and love the Raildex franchise world (even if you only saw the AC part of it...)

5. J.C. staff has really done some amazing quality scenes recently and are trying to show that Railgun and Index are related franchises even if you hated one, they are trying to make you like at least one of them... I think both of them are really good... but take your pick at what you like I guess...

6. My 3 favorite scenes in all of Railgun S happened this episode (well excluding one other possible scene...) with Touma getting up, Touma punching out Accelerator, and Mikoto spending time with her sister and talking to Touma as we saw how she seems to be feeling a lot better after everything was over.

7. This was really well done. People can criticize Index biting Touma (which actually annoys me lol but isn't horrible) but this is Railgun, not Index. They're the same franchise, but have very different developments happening. This time Railgun definitely pulled off all stops to make this arc amazing.

8. Even if this arc finished, it still isn't actually done. I'm guessing cookies are next episode and... the after effects of this arc on their friendship still hasn't been explored. It should obviously have an impact on everything from here on out. Now that Mikoto knows she has 20,000 sisters going around the city (I'm talking like a non-LN reader) other people would notice that she has clones. It isn't exactly easy to keep a secret like that if they aren't "employed." This shakes things up a lot for the future and brings some interesting material for future arcs.

9. All of the characters here had some pretty good character development. Even Touma showed that when the moment calls for it, he can call Mikoto "Misaka" (this is the reason I normally call her Misaka lol) because he feels a true emotional connection to her now. This is something nice to see. It is different from how he has been portrayed so far in the raildex anime up until now.

10. With the light of huge spoilerish recent news that came out in Railgun, railgun as a series has a lot more potential and has become way more enjoyable for me even more than before. So I really feel like people should just try to enjoy the ride. I guess some people don't like how it changed its focus. But if you read the manga, the manga was always much darker than the anime. Season 1 manga was pretty dark in comparison to the anime. The anime itself just toned it down in order to attract more fans. Season 2 tried to stay truer to the actual ideas of the story. Some people don't like it, but I think this was a step forward for the series. This more intense type of character development is welcome. Maybe some people only like some of the developments in the show... but either way. This show is characterizing the world made by the author of the franchise and it's not exactly a utopia. It's a dystopia. This season has started to show this truth and finally we've gotten a taste of this. This is why J.C. staff really has stepped up recently and I really respect them.

This is hence why I gave this episode infinity/10

The reason why there is such a backlash to this new season and why newer fans criticize the old season is simply because it toned down what was actually happening. Even Index seasons I and II did this. This season didn't tone anything down. And hence this is why people really appreciate it, it's showing the real heart of the franchise. This can arguably be the more emotional side of what many call a "shonen" franchise, but it's gjust a great arc with a ton of potential, that is fun to watch.
dnivJul 27, 2013 10:04 PM
Jul 27, 2013 10:30 PM

Mar 2012
yeokso said:
Such an amazing episode. It really does feel like they could just end the whole season right here. But I highly doubt anyone here wants that. xD

No, next is Liberal Arts City (after a few SoL episodes).
There's too much material in the Daihaseisai Arc (Railgun ver.) to squeeze into 8 episodes. Not to mention, the arc is nowhere near complete, especially with

dniv said:
Reply (post 101)
Well said, buddy.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 27, 2013 10:59 PM

Aug 2011
Slicer22 said:
Confirmed for shit taste

Stop that.
Jul 27, 2013 11:09 PM

Apr 2010
AirStyles said:
SHOW! ME! THAT! FACE!

Jul 27, 2013 11:18 PM

May 2010
that swing scene lol that was hella random and make me laugh, good episode
Jul 28, 2013 1:13 AM
Jul 2013
dniv said:
Now that Mikoto knows she has 20,000 sisters going around the city

Don't mean to burst your bubble but

10 left in the city
10031 are dead
Jul 28, 2013 1:35 AM

Jun 2009
From now on wel'll finally get some Saten, Uiharu, Kuroko...
Jul 28, 2013 2:08 AM

Dec 2011
Expecting such an amazing adaption to Index 3 too!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2013 2:17 AM

Aug 2009
antonn said:
AirStyles said:
SHOW! ME! THAT! FACE!

Caught me off guard...LOL

I am still waiting for Misaka to go"YOUR PANTIES!STOP SHOWING THEM*sparks*"during the swing scene.
And they changed the scene with Touma and Imouto.Oh well....
Jul 28, 2013 2:22 AM

May 2011
Well that was a great season. Anything after this episode will not change my opinion. 9/10 :P

guyklc said:
Eh, this ending was a little bit too anticlimatic for my taste. The fight lasted too short, and the epilogue to the arc lasted too long.

Also, I feel like Accelerator is mentally retarded. He should have already known from the previous episode that he's no match for Touma in a hand to hand combat, but he can easily destroy Touma using projectiles. So what does Accelerator do when he sees Touma standing up? He decides to charge full speed at Touma instead of launching debris at him. I'm a little disappointed in him.

if you are getting your ass beat by the so-called weakest, after being untouchable, you will not think that clearly.
RockerXDJul 28, 2013 2:25 AM
Jul 28, 2013 2:23 AM

Apr 2009
That wraps up the Sisters Arc, Railgun edition. Pretty electrifying if I may say so.

That swing scene ruined Mikoto's little drama moment, but I had a laugh at the fact that the Testament also taught the Sisters some rather frivolous information... how to swing while standing up? Okay. lol

Man, I really hoped Mikoto could have given Touma those cookies. I'm sure that would have given reason for Touma not to say "fukou da" at the end of that day at least. Also, Index cameo.

I guess we can expect a new OP/ED next episode. I also expect that we'll be back to the usual SoL antics with the girls, Railgun style.
Jul 28, 2013 4:03 AM

Jul 2011
one of the best tsunderes
Jul 28, 2013 7:24 AM

Sep 2012
Paul said:
The swing part was hilarious. Misaka even facepalm'd.
Yeah, imouto showed her panty - no wonder Misaka had to facepalm LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 28, 2013 8:01 AM

Oct 2012
Lol brainwashing a little girl
INDEX!!!!! *bite TouMAN
Lol little Imouto, she wanted to decide who's the big&little sister but she's crying later
"Pfft" I love that!!
"Childish, crude, short tempered, quick to pick fights" *suddenly invisible blade appeared
Aw, tsundere Misaka... also Kuroko with *cough... tracking device * cough
Pretty smile for Ending :)

Next ep, it's Frenda!!

Mills said:
Well, I guess its called Imagine Breaker for a reason. His hand got destroyed lolol.

It's failed Brofist xD

dniv said:

2. Accelerator had some pretty visible character development here that was really nice. He's obviously at fault, but he noticed that at the end of the fight, something that wasn't apparent in the Index version.

Sorry too long I didn't read it all xD
But I agree with this one.. Now it's time to drown Accelerator with Last Order & Worst!!

ssjokg said:
antonn said:
AirStyles said:
SHOW! ME! THAT! FACE!

Caught me off guard...LOL

I am still waiting for Misaka to go"YOUR PANTIES!STOP SHOWING THEM*sparks*"during the swing scene.
And they changed the scene with Touma and Imouto.Oh well....

"She's so pretty... oh wait that wasn't Misaka" said Misaka with obvious statement

symbv said:
Paul said:
The swing part was hilarious. Misaka even facepalm'd.
Yeah, imouto showed her panty - no wonder Misaka had to facepalm LOL

Panty shot? Where?
"Signature removed"
Jul 28, 2013 12:37 PM
Mar 2013
analdildo69 said:
dniv said:

10 left in the city
10031 are dead

2 things:
1. I'm an LN reader
2. I'm a railgun manga reader...
Also, as a bonus... the anime hasn't explained anything related to that yet... so... yeah whatever... ;) I'll ignore what you said.

edit: thanks for the fix on the # of sisters...
dnivJul 28, 2013 11:22 PM
Jul 28, 2013 1:50 PM

Oct 2011
Goodbye Sister Arc and Op and ED

Touma EPIC as ever!!!!!

Misaka's expression when Touma said her name 0////0 XDDDD

Oh look Frenda is back
Jul 28, 2013 4:23 PM

Dec 2007
I'm guessing the rest of the season will be all fillers.
Jul 28, 2013 4:24 PM

Aug 2009
Day2Dream said:
I'm guessing the rest of the season will be all fillers.
Lets hope not.Lets hope that the magic side will finally make its appearance in the Railgun anime.
Jul 28, 2013 4:48 PM
Jul 2013
dniv said:
analdildo69 said:
dniv said:

10 left in the city
10031 are dead

2 things:
1. I'm an LN reader
2. I'm a railgun manga reader...
Also, as a bonus... the anime hasn't explained anything related to that yet... so... yeah whatever... ;) I'll ignore what you said.

Anyway, 10 sisters could still cause problems clearly. And 9769 approximately are alive. That's still a lot of them (lol)...

Or you could have said "Oh, my mistake!" instead of shoving my face with unnecessary information and your sore butt cheeks.
Jul 28, 2013 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
Everybody say it with me:

O!

T!

P!!!

Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 28, 2013 5:46 PM

Sep 2011
wheresthehandle said:

O!

T!

P!!!

hatw
wheresthehandle said:

O!

T!

P!!!

that wasn't in the original... Must mean it is in this adaptation!?

I just love the Toukiwadai PE uniform, especially the queen in it.
Jul 28, 2013 6:49 PM

Jun 2013
and that brings a conclusion to an epic fight hmmm i wall miss this dark atmosphere
Jul 28, 2013 6:54 PM

Mar 2012
Great ending to a fantastic arc. Kudos JC Staff. So I assume with everyone talking about Frenda appearing in the next episode, things won't end well for her in the future.
Jul 28, 2013 7:45 PM

Dec 2011
Aiyee! The MisakaXTouma romance is off the charts! Ah, Misaka is so cute! >.<
Jul 28, 2013 9:06 PM

Mar 2012
TravSavage said:
Great ending to a fantastic arc. Kudos JC Staff. So I assume with everyone talking about Frenda appearing in the next episode, things won't end well for her in the future.

Let me just say that Frenda
Teehee....

Jul 28, 2013 11:06 PM
Mar 2013
analdildo69 said:

Or you could have said "Oh, my mistake!" instead of shoving my face with unnecessary information and your sore butt cheeks.

Look. I just don't want to go by spoiler information. Jeez. You shouldn't post spoilers on the episode thread where it says no spoilers at all (unless they are spoilered)

You are right obviously, but it's a spoiler at this point sheesh.

Ok but thanks for the correction on the 10031 of them being dead. :D (lol)

@TravSavage
Well...

dnivJul 28, 2013 11:11 PM
Jul 29, 2013 3:05 AM

Aug 2010
With that out of the way I hope there won't be any more Touma for the last few episodes, he single-handedly (no pun intended) ruined these past episodes for me.

The interaction between Misaka and her "little sister" was nice though. Needs more Kuroko. 3/5.
Jul 29, 2013 3:20 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:

@TravSavage
Well...

I see what you did there.

Touma still gets unreasonable hate huh?
Jul 29, 2013 3:33 AM
Jul 2013
dniv said:

Look. I just don't want to go by spoiler information. Jeez. You shouldn't post spoilers on the episode thread where it says no spoilers at all (unless they are spoilered)

You are right obviously, but it's a spoiler at this point sheesh.

Ok but thanks for the correction on the 10031 of them being dead. :D (lol)

Ah right that's ok then :)
By the way I like your taste in anime. It's very similar to mine haha I need to update the list, which NEVER seems to show (still new to this website.)
Jul 29, 2013 7:09 AM

Nov 2007
Aw that was adorable at the end.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 29, 2013 8:11 AM

Jun 2011
Mogami-kun said:
With that out of the way I hope there won't be any more Touma for the last few episodes, he single-handedly (no pun intended) ruined these past episodes for me.

The interaction between Misaka and her "little sister" was nice though. Needs more Kuroko. 3/5.

Yeah that fucking Touma if he had not of shown up Misaka could of just died god that would of been so much better. Well done Touma you ruined Railgun you prick.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

Jul 29, 2013 8:25 AM

Mar 2012
Mogami-kun said:

Yeah...how did he ruin the past 4 episodes exactly? By existing? Because he solved the problem Mikoto could not? Please...enlighten me.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.