Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2013 9:39 AM

Apr 2013
The murderer is definitely a male , my "insides are tingling" .
FluffyFleshJul 26, 2013 9:42 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 26, 2013 9:45 AM

Apr 2013
mayukachan said:
My theory:

Aww cliffhanger again... D:

that's what i thought too since the poters are in the wrong changing rooms but we'll see next week :Q___ can't wait...
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Jul 26, 2013 9:51 AM

Apr 2013
I'm still waiting for a harder one thou' ....this is as easy as the first one , seriously.

I've watched 3 or 4 times this episode to figure it out , to be honest opposed to 2 times for the first case.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 26, 2013 9:55 AM

May 2013
This is getting interesting.
Jul 26, 2013 10:15 AM

Sep 2012
Wow !! They got ENKA LEGEND KOBAYASHI SACHIKO to sing the OP !!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 26, 2013 10:16 AM

May 2013
Gilles_De_Enfer said:

On a side note. I could see why this is compared with Ace Attorney. XD
Makoto Naegi = Phoenix Wright
Kyouko Kirigiri = Mia Fey
Sayaka Maizono = Maya Fey
Byakuya Togami = Miles Edgeworth
Touko Fukawa = Franziska von Karma
Ishimaru Kiyotaka = Apollo Justice

My version would be:

Makoto Naegi: Apollo Justice
Kirigiri Kyouko: Mia Fey
Togami Byakuya: Miles Edgeworth and Kristoph Gavin (glasses!) Would make more sense if he were Edgeworth if Touko's Oldbag.
Celestia von Ludenberg:

Maizono Sayaka: Mix between Iris and Dahlia Hawthorne
Asahina Aoi: Maya Fey
Kuwata Leon: Jacques Portsman
Hifumi Yamada: Sal Manella
Yasuhiro Hagakure: Totally Larry Butz
Fukawa Touko: Wendy Oldbag
Oogami Sakura: Tyrell Badd, yes he's a man. He's kind of quiet and strong, very mature like her.
AnguishedJul 26, 2013 10:20 AM
Jul 26, 2013 10:29 AM

Dec 2012
jfc. the third time i saw a spoiler just a few seconds before i started to watch the newest episode. how do people even avoid spoilers? /sigh
next week i'll probably have to stay offline when the raw comes out and wait until the subbed version is available. seems like the only thing i can do ;__;
welp, anyway. let's come to my thoughts about this episode:

what the hell was going on with that intro? it surprised me, ngl. i liked the previous one much more.

something's so off about fukawa. i felt weird regarding her since the first episode. i always think she'll snap at any second ôo but seeing her flustered creeps me out much more. it seems so occ.

"there is no way for a woman to understand the bond of a man with another man." so... did they have sex while they were in that sauna or what happened there?

"naegi wet his bed until 5th grade" i expected some dark things, but this one wouldn't be a reason for me to kill someone. he can actually be proud if this is the worst thing monokuma could come up with :D

so chihiro died. i haven't felt any connection to her, so i didn't really care. and i actually expected her to die early anyway.

the scene where monokuma made this "bimm-bomm-bamm-bumm" sound at 17.20 (where they found the corpse) would make a great ringtone :D

but i don't understand why the culprit would keep the dying message on the wall. just use the blood to smear it and make it unreadable. i actually never understand why most murderers don't erase dying messages.

oh, and this is also very important:
zakkun89 said:
Yep yep,everyone should just look at Naegi's sexy ass and cheer up.
Jul 26, 2013 10:36 AM

Jul 2009
Well this episode was good but the culprit is totally obvious and I even do not play the game or read the manga to know:

I'm not sure of some things but i believe it's more like as i said, but this can be totally flawed.

Anyway, it's interesting to think how the murder is built and worth a try.
Jonny_MhlJul 26, 2013 10:39 AM
Jul 26, 2013 10:38 AM

Apr 2013
Jonny_Mhl said:
Well this episode was good but the culprit is totally obvious and I even do not play the game or read the manga to know:

I'm not sure of some things but i believe it's more like as i said, but this can be totally flawed.

Well you said what I avoid to post.....I hope they wont obliterate you for being smart.
Jul 26, 2013 10:41 AM

Feb 2013
I think Oowada is the culprit.

Too lazy to put evidence, because I'm lazy.
But they did gives tons of clues who could have done it.
Jul 26, 2013 10:53 AM

Mar 2013
symbv said:
Wow !! They got ENKA LEGEND KOBAYASHI SACHIKO to sing the OP !!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also got Monokuma to wear the same ridiculous outfit like her.
Jul 26, 2013 10:56 AM

Aug 2012
mecoolass said:
I think Oowada is the culprit.

Too lazy to put evidence, because I'm lazy.
But they did gives tons of clues who could have done it.

Me too Oowada seems like an uninteresting character who would be killed off early, I expect his secret is that he was part of a gang and killed someone and he didn't want the others to know as they would become really uneasy around him.

I also hated the OP.
Jul 26, 2013 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
zakkun89 said:
symbv said:

They also got Monokuma to wear the same ridiculous outfit like her.
Well, the reference to the narcissistic and bombastic persona is too obvious to ignore LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 26, 2013 11:07 AM

Oct 2011
Raiden_ said:
Wasurero Beeeeeeemu

Best moment.

who are you to change this world? silly boy.
Jul 26, 2013 11:08 AM
Feb 2008
Seeing how many screentime he got, Toogami must be the murderer. Maybe the bookworm girl helped him or something.
Jul 26, 2013 11:16 AM

Jul 2013
I felt this episode is pretty lighthearted until I was surprised by another death scene.
Pretty much lol when the guys are in the spa competing themselves.

Next episode will be entertaining

Jul 26, 2013 11:22 AM

Feb 2010
No, they killed the trap. : [
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2013 11:35 AM

Mar 2012
Chihiro was so great. RIP baby. u_u

Ishimaru's forget beam was great. And Celes reveals the true nature of her character by getting bad tea. I love when she isn't perfectly composed.

Sakura continues to be my favorite, though.
Jul 26, 2013 11:46 AM

Jul 2013
I love the opening lmfao. I don't know why but it's so catchy. Can I download it?

I'm happy once again that none of my favorite characters have not died yet! I'm thinking it was either the glasses girl or Togami. The episode really focused on them two. I wonder what was so embarrassing or what past memories could be so bad that they had to kill. I'm looking forward to the next episode!
Jul 26, 2013 11:50 AM

Oct 2011
I'm thinking that it's too obvious for Oowada to be the culprit, so there should be a twist. It wouldn't be surprising for me if Togami turns out to be the murderer. Also, considering that he's acting like a detective, it would be a pretty cool twist if he's actually the one who killed Fujisaki. I think he's framing it on Oowada. My only basis for this hypothesis is what Fukawa said at the end of the episode; she seems to be working together with Togami in his scheme.

Interesting episode, leaves a lot of questions to be answered. Don't like the purple blood, though; it completely ruins the mood when someone dies.
DashiawiaJul 26, 2013 11:53 AM

Jul 26, 2013 11:59 AM

Sep 2008
Karolus said:
Raiden_ said:
Wasurero Beeeeeeemu

Best moment.

It all has come down to this perfect moment, all the pain i have suffered from this chapter, it all came down to THIS.

I am totally satisfied with all that happened in this episode. I got my sauna scene, i got Celes freaking out like the true queen she is, i got some ass shots (even though i didn't really need that from Naegi), i got Chihiro looking like a total boss on the computer, and i got an awesome enka opening.

I didn't expect the murder to show up so quickly but it's understandable. Too bad we didn't get to see more of Chihiro. Don't really know if the next episode will show the impact of this murder and the characters but we will see. This one is going to hurt again.
Jul 26, 2013 12:01 PM
Mar 2012
It's quite a shame all the red herring hints were removed :/ Still good though.
Jul 26, 2013 12:12 PM

Oct 2011
Jonny_Mhl said:

I won't believe you that you didn't play the game and know who the culprit is beforehand. As proof for that I catched some things which don't go as you say and you named the culprit with certainty.

First - Only Oowada and Ishimaru was seen awake during the night time.
Too bad for you it was the next night, not this one when they had a contest. Same goes for incentive from Monokuma it was given AFTER their little contest. So you got it all wrong in the first place.

Second - Since only boys can enter boys rooms and otherwise i believe Fujisaki is a guy cross-dressing.
How can you assume that it's cross dressing, there was none of a hint about that, except one little part which practically said about it nothing. So either you're a genius or just trying to show off that you're the best detective in the world for figuring it out.

Three - The rooms can't be changed since it was already used and would be inefficient and also as Monobear said he would be guarding the rooms with the gun for anyone who uses the wrong room or try to peek.
Here let me ask you one thing. Even if Fujisaki was murdered in boys changing room then HOW DID the culprit move his body to GIRLS CHANGING ROOM if the culprit was a boy? He should be shooted from that gun when entering to girls C.room :]

Four - Now the culprit,''Genocider Syo'' sounds like a gang member name and we got a gang biker member here, right mister Oowada?
Nothing to add here, maybe right, maybe not. But it would be lame and very easy to guess if it would be about being a member of some sorta gang.

For those who played the game, stop showing off that you didn't play the game and are the best detectives here (you're ruining the fun for others), because it's pretty obvious for me who played the game that you played it or just seen on youtube who got executed and who not and based their deaths as to who did which crime. OR just checked character bios here on MAL which also spoils it.
One word "lame".

Hint from me to all investigators :P Genocides Shou as it was said only kills "MALE" Fujisaki is a "FEMALE" here, so try to figure out the rest.
ArreitJul 26, 2013 12:23 PM
Jul 26, 2013 12:12 PM

Mar 2012
Valkama said:

Seriously? That's no fun. Red herrings are what make mysteries so fun....

Well, it looks like Ishimaru and Oowada have become the best of friends. I see bromance coming from them in the near future.

On another note, I wonder if MrOCD is going to start another Deduction Game thread for Case 02.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 26, 2013 12:16 PM

Sep 2009
Hmmm, I can only guess 3 characters that killed Fuijisaki:
Ishimaru, Oowada and Ogami :D

Or maybe, Asahina? lol XD
this episode seems to be so fast unlike the past episodes O.O
Jul 26, 2013 12:26 PM
Feb 2013
Ok, so I guess the big bully is gonna get it on the next episode.
Jul 26, 2013 12:29 PM

Sep 2011
They fit in alot of nice non murder related content in this ep even if it was rushed to shit, though i still worry about the week after next week cause theres ALOT of non trial related things going on in chapter 3, honestly since it is hands down the worst trial in the game it'd probably be best to just glance over it

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 26, 2013 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
CreationBreaker said:
Valkama said:

Well, it looks like Ishimaru and Oowada have become the best of friends. I see bromance coming from them in the near future.

On another note, I wonder if MrOCD is going to start another Deduction Game thread for Case 02.

Oh, I will. I was hoping for UTW to finish subbing this week's episode. Turns out they already have their hands full on Tamayura: More Aggressive (lol, what an awesome title) and A Certain Scientific Railgun before they can start on Dangan Ronpa.

I'll see what I can do. I could just start it out with the definite clues that Naegi and co. have listed, and as well as the new rules and the Monokuma File.
Jul 26, 2013 12:50 PM

Dec 2011
Whoo, Fujisaki died next? Wow. Since she is dead in the female room, the culprit is probably female, and a strong indication to Fukawa because of the Xenocider Show incident. Also, it has shown that Kyouko seen Maezono and Junko's notebook, but not the third one... I assume that's Leon's notebook, since they mentioned that Fujisaki's notebook is not there.

Whoo, I can't wait to find out who is the murderer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2013 12:56 PM

Jul 2013
I wonder how Oowada and Ishimaru became such good friends overnight... lol. It feels rushed but I don't mind too much. The trials are what really excite me about this show and I'm glad a new one has started. This one seems more interesting than Kuwata killing Maizono. Rest in peace, Chihiro.
Jul 26, 2013 1:03 PM

Mar 2012
Game Spoiler respond to some comments here:
leeo268Jul 26, 2013 1:09 PM
Jul 26, 2013 1:30 PM

Oct 2011
leeo268 said:
Game Spoiler respond to some comments here:

Exactly man, we have a new generation of Sherlock Holmes, we should be happy :D
If they are that good in investigations why won't they apply to police work and clean this world of filth...

I am 100% sure that these smartasses played the game, watched the executions videos on YT, or checked character bios - there also is written who killed who, who died by who. It's impossible to name culprit based on these evidences now, as it came in class trial by culprit "adding something he shouldn't know"

Here is a list of evidence so far if someone wants.

1) Blood Fever message written on the wall with Blood behind victim.
2) dumbbell stained with blood
3) Blood splashed on floor.
4) Victim hanged by arms - crucified.
5) Victim hanged by cables from liblary lamp.
6) Carpet stained with coffee by Sakura missing.
7) Posters in rooms doesn't seem to match rooms. + one stained with blood.
8) Only girls can enter the girls changing room and boys can enter the boys changing room. Oppossite sex trying to enter opposite room would be gunned by monokuma gun.
9) Information gained about Genocides Shou is "he only kills Male's" and he "crusifies them by sharp scissors" also "write a message with blood "Blood Fever" on every one of his victims.
10) Fujisakis ID card missing.

Side info: Someone helping the culprit wouldn't benefit from it, so don't count on it.
ID card "can't" be lended to others.
I think I didn't forgot something important, add something here if my list is not complete.
Jul 26, 2013 1:57 PM

Jul 2009

Well look what we got here. Looks interesting so let's start:

First: Only Oowada and Ishimaru was seen awake during the night time until now, i don't remember another character which is out of the bedroom during the night after Maizono death.

Second: Captain obvious can we recap the episode again and look on the details? It's was clear as crystal on this episode he's a boy cross-dressing, his actions points to it as i said before.
His card disappeared and he was found on the boys locker pointing 2 major facts:

1- Only boys can enter boys locker, so obviously his card only can open the boys locker and would be even more obvious to point the killer is in fact a boy if the card was found. /

2- The killer was one guy so he can't move his body to the female locker even if Fujioka was a girl (which is not the case).

Three: He did not moved the body since the body is actually on the Boys locker room and was there the entire time. Refer to pic number 1.

Four: Sometimes something obvious is something which we would miss by over thinking.

1.Boys locker

2.Girls locker

And finally how i can play the game if i don't have a PSP and don't know how to read Japanese? The only place for me to be spoiled on Danganronpa is this forum.

And also let's hold the horses and watch more movies or series like NCIS/CSI.

Edit: I do not read the Dangan manga and either have played the game as i said before and also is totally ridiculous if people do this, i've already droped Usagi Drop and Shin Angyo Onshi mangas because of people who loves to spoil everything.
Jonny_MhlJul 26, 2013 2:00 PM
Jul 26, 2013 2:01 PM

Sep 2011
Jonny_Mhl said:

And finally how i can play the game if i don't have a PSP and don't know how to read Japanese? The only place for me to be spoiled on Danganronpa is this forum.
the something awful lets play where alot of people here read it

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 26, 2013 2:11 PM

Mar 2012
MrOCD said:
CreationBreaker said:
Valkama said:

Oh, I will. I was hoping for UTW to finish subbing this week's episode. Turns out they already have their hands full on Tamayura: More Aggressive (lol, what an awesome title) and A Certain Scientific Railgun before they can start on Dangan Ronpa.

I'll see what I can do. I could just start it out with the definite clues that Naegi and co. have listed, and as well as the new rules and the Monokuma File.

That's fine. The subs I saw were pretty horrible so I would rather wait for the UTW Subs as well. I was just wondering if it would happen. That's all. No rush.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 26, 2013 2:13 PM

Feb 2009
I did enjoy the game; it was a nice story, but most of the characters are beyond annoying and I don't feel like going through Togami's bs a second time, so I am dropping that one.
Jul 26, 2013 2:28 PM

Aug 2010
Yea I'm done with this show. Too uninspired, choppy pacing, and it makes me wonder why I'm not playing the game instead.

4/10
Jul 26, 2013 2:34 PM

Mar 2012
ovoon7 said:
Yea I'm done with this show. Too uninspired, choppy pacing, and it makes me wonder why I'm not playing the game instead.

4/10

lol, that what everyone been saying. Play the game or watch walk through first before watching the anime or you going to have a bad time.
Not that hard to get started, go on Youtube and search DanganRonpa Walkthrough or lets play.
After that, then watch the anime and it will be lot more enjoyable.
Jul 26, 2013 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
Jonny_Mhl said:

Well look what we got here. Looks interesting so let's start:

First: Only Oowada and Ishimaru was seen awake during the night time until now, i don't remember another character which is out of the bedroom during the night after Maizono death.

Second: Captain obvious can we recap the episode again and look on the details? It's was clear as crystal on this episode he's a boy cross-dressing, his actions points to it as i said before.
His card disappeared and he was found on the boys locker pointing 2 major facts:

1- Only boys can enter boys locker, so obviously his card only can open the boys locker and would be even more obvious to point the killer is in fact a boy if the card was found. /

2- The killer was one guy so he can't move his body to the female locker even if Fujioka was a girl (which is not the case).

Three: He did not moved the body since the body is actually on the Boys locker room and was there the entire time. Refer to pic number 1.

Four: Sometimes something obvious is something which we would miss by over thinking.

1.Boys locker

2.Girls locker

And also let's hold the horses and watch more movies or series like NCIS/CSI.

Edit: I do not read the Dangan manga and either have played the game as i said before and also is totally ridiculous if people do this, i've already droped Usagi Drop and Shin Angyo Onshi mangas because of people who loves to spoil everything.

Okay look.
First: As I was saying the timeline which you say doesn't match. The duo were up and had a competition in the sauna after Maizono's death, the murder occured one day AFTER their competition which means EVERYONE could be up. F.example Celes said she saw Fujisaki in storage room when murder occured that night, which means she was also up and could be named a culprit.

Second:

Three: I see you posted pics. Good. Take a look at pic 1.
You can see a poster of a girl, which should be in boys room BUT is located in girls room. Proof enough for that is to rewatch the episode AND check "THE COLORS" OF "DOOR" leading to each room. Pink for girls and Blue for Boys. Another proof that it is in girls room is Togami saying to Naegi "that room seems suspicious" and opens it then Monokuma pops up saying he won't be gunned for entering girls room because it is for investigation purpouses open. JUST REWATCH THE EPISODE.
I can guarantee you that body is located in girls room, I played the game so I know it beforehand.
ArreitJul 26, 2013 3:00 PM
Jul 26, 2013 2:58 PM

Dec 2011
People are way better coming up with what happened in the murder than I was when I played the game. I guessed zero of the cases even close to right, but now that I know them all it seems so obvious what happened.

Although some people seem TOO right... kinda makes me think they already know and just act like they don't
Jul 26, 2013 3:07 PM

Oct 2011
desna said:
People are way better coming up with what happened in the murder than I was when I played the game. I guessed zero of the cases even close to right, but now that I know them all it seems so obvious what happened.

Although some people seem TOO right... kinda makes me think they already know and just act like they don't

I am the same, played the game and never got the culprit until the class trial, and their testimony not right or just something don't adding up like they knew something beforehand the class trial started and never was mentioned to anyone.
Case 1 with Leon, I deducted it was a dying message and to rotate it, I got 11037 which I made into LEO but didn't think of 11 to be N xD. But Leo was good enough already if you checked their names.

Like you I am in disbelief when they can name culprits WITHOUT class trial, which is near to impossible, until you knew about some things before. To add it up anime DON'T GIVE us all evidences and testimony's, so how the hell can they give already a name of the culprit with so little information.
If the same will be for Case 3, which is a mass twist of a case, I AM CERTAIN THEN that they knew it already and are trying to show off...
ArreitJul 26, 2013 3:12 PM
Jul 26, 2013 3:11 PM

Feb 2012
Oh my goodness, oh my dayum, that OP was so great.

Ishimaru and Oowada, bros4eva.

Can't wait for trial, let's GO, get hyped.
Jul 26, 2013 3:19 PM

Jan 2008
Meh, too much of the typical "I haven't read the manga/played the game, but I think what happened is..."

Indeed, based on the evidence provided it seems impossible to figure out the culprit. There is always a vital piece of information missing. This time it was the forementioned cross-dressing programmer.
Jul 26, 2013 3:22 PM

Apr 2013
Meh this show just isn't that great atm, haven't played the game that might explain a lot, but still..

The pacing feels off, the characters are pretty much all annoying, still interesting, but it doesn't deserve more than a 6 or 7 atm.
Jul 26, 2013 3:31 PM

May 2013
That Opening cracked me up, I did not expect that. I am quite content with this episode, because all the major points before the class trial were covered, even if it was extremely superficial for the most part.

Jul 26, 2013 4:25 PM

Sep 2012
They added in the sauna scene!
Oh the opening for this episode was quite interesting.
My poor Chihiro :'(
Jul 26, 2013 4:27 PM

May 2013
Raisken said:
desna said:

I am the same, played the game and never got the culprit until the class trial, and their testimony not right or just something don't adding up like they knew something beforehand the class trial started and never was mentioned to anyone.
Case 1 with Leon, I deducted it was a dying message and to rotate it, I got 11037 which I made into LEO but didn't think of 11 to be N xD. But Leo was good enough already if you checked their names.

Like you I am in disbelief when they can name culprits WITHOUT class trial, which is near to impossible, until you knew about some things before. To add it up anime DON'T GIVE us all evidences and testimony's, so how the hell can they give already a name of the culprit with so little information.
If the same will be for Case 3, which is a mass twist of a case, I AM CERTAIN THEN that they knew it already and are trying to show off...

Same here, Case 1 was the only case where I am sure who the killer is. I never got who the killer is on Case 2 until the Class Trial itself(the evidences where pretty vague, they were explained more, and also more evidences were added I think, during the class trial.)

And yes, Case 3 is twisty as hell. But kinda obvious if you look at it closely. Case 4, on the other hand...
Jul 26, 2013 4:39 PM
Jan 2013
Why read the LP if you can just play the actual game? For those who want to play the original game, there's already an English fan translation out there. I suggest play that if you're unsatisfied with the anime. I wonder if that's how most first-time watchers feel, though. It's a shame :/
Jul 26, 2013 4:56 PM

May 2013
suynk said:
Why read the LP if you can just play the actual game? For those who want to play the original game, there's already an English fan translation out there. I suggest play that if you're unsatisfied with the anime. I wonder if that's how most first-time watchers feel, though. It's a shame :/

Some people don't have a PSP, or don't want to CFW their PSP. Maybe some can't emulate the game properly.

But I agree, if you feel the anime is lacking, play the game to appreciate it in its fullness.
Jul 26, 2013 5:00 PM

Feb 2008
Wow, rushed much? They're covering 2-3 hours worth of content in only 20 minutes. Vital characterization is skipped out on, little to no break in between the murders, and even the investigation is barely given any time. There's no reason for newcomers to care about the deaths since the anime does nothing with the characters. I'd probably just drop this if it wasn't for Celes being animated.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.