MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Toradora! Episode 16 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Toradora! »» Toradora! Episode 16 Discussion

Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Toradora! Episode 16 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

511 88.41%
4 out of 5: Liked it

45 7.79%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 1.38%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

9 1.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 0.87%
Voters: 578

01-23-09, 12:22 PM

gc - well, in my high school years there were even better love stories than in TD, by better I mean bizarre ;] I was involved in one of them, similar to President, Kitamura and Taiga, but with opposite sexes. And hell, epic fight like in TD was very near to happen. Unfortunately, I was more calm than Taiga ;)

01-23-09, 12:48 PM

Just wow.

01-23-09, 1:11 PM

Its sad. I cried cuz I love Kitamura, hes such a sweet guy and when sweet guys cry its intense.

The fight was AMAZING.

And What the fuck was Ami talking about?

Ah. I wont even ask.

Im late replying and only quick replying... DONT REPLY TO THIS

01-23-09, 1:27 PM

Nice episode. =)

To bad the president had to go, she seemed like a nice character.. =/
However I guess it was kind of necessary to let her go. ^^"

Looking forward to some Ami v Minorin v Taiga in the next nine episodes. =D

01-23-09, 1:38 PM

if it wasn't for that ending, i would have chocked from all the sap that was oozing out of this episode.

it is possible that everyone likes a person who likes someone else. i think they all know it too but none want to do anything about it, or even think of it. i suppose today one person went out of the picture, and now its time for round two.

01-23-09, 2:11 PM

Unexpected, beautiful and just awesome. That was the best episode so far.
I really liked the fight. Made me <3 Taiga even more.

01-23-09, 2:39 PM

Kitamura's confession during the election was just awesome and funny... I need something that dramatic in school to keep me motivated :D

Anyways, the swordfight was weird and kind of random, but I guess the conclusion was nice.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

01-23-09, 2:43 PM

Great episode
so Kitamura finally discuss what has been happening between him & Kanou..
and the fight between Taiga & Kanou - god they where beating the crap out of each other 0__0
well looking forward to the upcoming episode!

01-23-09, 4:02 PM

Hi all, let me just drag you all back down memory lane to bring you all to an interesting point--> Episode 15. Remember that episode which mainly focus on kitamura and all. Well I think we all had brushed aside an impotant possible hint (I not sure just my opinion) on where Minorin stand. Remeber the part they both had wanted to visit kitamura and they a had a little chat. Ryuuji had said that minorin was nice or kind or something I forgot and she quickly said that no she wasn't and that she was arrogant and dishonest. What does Minorin meant by arrogant and dishonest anyway? Is it the hint on being dishonest that she might had like Ryuuji? Who knows but the part about guilty no longer thingy make more sense after reviewing epiosde 15 scene. Don't know, could be wrong just a thought what you guys think?

01-23-09, 4:05 PM

confession scene made me go WHOA! haha my fav episode of the series for sure!

01-23-09, 4:06 PM

I'm gonna miss Kanou, wish she had more screen time. That fight scene was amazing, great way to express the emotion everyone felt. Couldn't help notice Minorin was feeling down during the episode.

01-23-09, 4:08 PM

The guilt of Minorin could be anything, no one can draw definite conclusions about anything. I'm not going to give me theory because I'll be flamed, I'll just sit back and watch how it plays out.

Sweet as episode.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

01-23-09, 4:12 PM

Great and emotional episode for Kitamaru and Kanou. Loved the fight scene, and how the were expressing themselves.

I can't wait for Minorin's story.

01-23-09, 4:13 PM

Man, this episode was epic. When they got into this whole Kitamura arc deal I was thinking it would just slow crap down, but I'm really glad it did the opposite. As for Minorin's guilt, I don't have a clue what that's about. It's bothering me a lot.

Anyway, awesome episode. :]
<div style="text-align:right;">1copy.jpg</div>

01-23-09, 4:16 PM

This episode made me realize how much of a sap I am again, since it made me bawww. Q____Q (Cried for Taiga or Kaichou, TBH)

Seriously, best ep to date. Am very curious what Ami meant to Minorin though, about the guild part.

Am still hoping that it will end TaigaxKitamura and KyuujixMinorin. ;__; <3

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection

01-23-09, 4:16 PM

lol I also would like to say that Kitamura x Minorin is still as on the cards as any of the relationships. That is all. Unless the student council president girl comes back in the series, I'd say it is still likely.

I like the background tune that they are using more often with the piano lol. It's another nice one to accompany the background tune they have been playing since the start of episode one.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

01-23-09, 4:43 PM

Excellent episode, so it would seem Taiga will now take her focus elsewhere. Though in my opinion that fist fight seemed a bit unnecessary. Either way, look forward to seeing the next episode.

01-23-09, 4:45 PM

The President and Taiga fighting was like woah. This episode was sad because Kitamura didn't love Taiga. D: I feel bad for Taiga but she did a good deed, even if it hurted her.

Secrets Let Out? :O (That I think)
Minori felt guilty that she likes Ryuuji because she thought that Taiga liked him. Ami clenched her teeth when she said that was because....I still have no idea.

01-23-09, 5:01 PM

This episode was AWESOME! I love what Taiga wrote on the letter :D "BAKA!"

01-23-09, 5:03 PM

Best episode so far hands down

Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices