Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2013 9:47 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The first half of C:B was better then the 2nd half, but I am still going to really miss reading it. it's one of my favorite mangas. I'm kinda shocked it ended so soon. But then again, not so shocked at the same time, because after this last battle, I'm not sure if there are more things to do.

Epic Ogami-Coat-Scene was Epic. XD

I'm glad nither Ogami nor Sakura died, even tho Sakura was very annoying most of the time. >_<

10/10 for me. (':

I still want a Anime Remake tho. Never gonna happen tho. :(
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 12, 2013 5:45 AM

Feb 2010
ending sucks big time like the last 50+ chapters however i always remeber the first half and what a boss Ogami was. 8/10.
Sep 8, 2013 10:42 AM

Jan 2012
Sakura still very annoying.

Overall good ending.

Dec 13, 2013 4:37 PM

Jan 2012
To me the end sucked. The last chapters was kinda rushed (imo) And the end....
I liked most of the manga so 3/5
Dec 13, 2013 8:32 PM
Jan 2011
So how does this end? Do they get together?
Dec 21, 2013 12:08 PM

Jan 2012
xsilicon9 said:

Nope.
Mar 6, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2010
Anepg said:
xsilicon9 said:

Nope.

Is there an english version anywhere? I've read the raws and pretty much got what happened. But, I'd be interested in reading all the details all the same.
Mar 16, 2014 11:03 AM

May 2011
I reeeeeally didn't like the end. Way too fast, way to good, and the fact that in the end they went "different paths" was so annoying. Series itself was really good, loved story line, but why did they have to mess up the entire ending?! >.<" 7/10
Mar 16, 2014 11:30 AM

Nov 2011
>All evil has been burned.

Eh, idk why but the final chapter lacked feeling and what I had imagined to be something climatic turned out to be just so-so. Oh well, at least it wasn't a huge cliffhanger. Been quite a journey these years~

6/10.
Mar 16, 2014 11:36 AM

Dec 2013
Aure-chan said:
I reeeeeally didn't like the end. Way too fast, way to good, and the fact that in the end they went "different paths" was so annoying. Series itself was really good, loved story line, but why did they have to mess up the entire ending?! >.<"

I agree

Stark700 said:
>All evil has been burned.

Eh, idk why but the final chapter lacked feeling and what I had imagined to be something climatic turned out to be just so-so. Oh well, at least it wasn't a huge cliffhanger. Been quite a journey these years~

6/10.

The funny thing is that i started reading this two weeks ago thinking that it had ended and everything was translated. Then i finish the series today and i find out that i finished earlier that a lot of people.(i finished it like 4 hours ago)
Mar 16, 2014 12:58 PM

May 2013
The ending was okay. This was a good manga to read. Gonna miss it.
Mar 16, 2014 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
Ah, it's finally over. I remember when I picked this series up when it was still in the early 100s. Those early chapters are quite fantastic! The last 50ish or so sort of just petered out in a confusing and meh fashion.

Well, still was a great read overall for me; I'll miss this manga. Sadly, the anime hardly did it any justice too.
Mar 16, 2014 5:35 PM

Sep 2013
Aahhh it's over
I really liked the rest, but the ending was kind of.. meh.. it could have been better.
Icon made by me ;v;
If anyone wants to commission an icon like this, contact me at deviantART or isnowfairy7@gmail

Mar 22, 2014 12:30 PM

Jun 2012
Hated that ending, wtf why didnt they get together?
I enjoyed the first half of the manga but it slowly turned to shit
Mar 27, 2014 7:33 AM

Jul 2010
Rushed ending, still one of my favorite manga series. 10/10.
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Mar 30, 2014 3:27 PM

May 2013
Amazing manga, 10/10. Was funny and interesting reading it, gonna miss it...
Still i was waiting that Sakura will join breakers and be with Ogami...
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Apr 4, 2014 5:41 AM

Jan 2013
Meh waste of time.
May 9, 2014 12:36 PM

Nov 2013
I read the manga but I happened to skip more and more panels and pages since the story was slowly making less and less sense.

Too many power users and rare kind introduced. Too many "oh my god now he is unbeatable" .In the end what was the point of the six Code Breaker if there were tons of people more powerfull than them also able to judge bad people ...
May 31, 2014 4:19 PM

Jun 2010
Nice ending, a bit sad, but not bad, still a very good manga 8/10.
Jun 27, 2014 11:11 AM

Sep 2013
That's it? I feel trolled for some reason.

Why did Sakurakouji and ogami went their seperate ways?!?!? T_T

Sigh, oh well giving this an 8/10.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 7, 2014 8:49 PM
Jan 2013
I really hate the ending :/ It made me so mad! The first half of this manga was great, but the second half was kind of boring.

8/10 for me.
Jan 15, 2015 7:51 AM
Jun 2013
I just finished reading it and I'm really mad at how the mangaka/editor can let this become the worthless shit it became along with leaving the many plot holes.

I really liked this up until the code breakers infiltrated EDEN. It went to shit as soon as the "angels" made their appearance. The whole sports competition and the "death game" really sucked and wasn't needed.

I'm noticing this more and more with some mangas I recently read; It starts as interesting/good but right around the end it turns to garbage. What the hell is with that? Do mangakas forget what made their manga good in the first place or what?
Mar 24, 2015 9:06 AM

Jun 2014
Shity manga tbh. It took me a 6 months to finished this crap.
The most ridiculous part of this manga was the "lost form" thingy.
They transformed into mermaid , dog, gender reverse etc. lmfao hilarious

3/10
Jun 20, 2015 11:50 AM

Jun 2008
Absolutely loathed that bullshit ending to the series. I can't believe that's how the romance ended. The pacing was abrupt and the plot becomes a clusterfuck in the second half of the series. Lot of things made very little sense and left so many unresolved questions and plot element. Utterly disappointed with how things went with such interesting beginning ;( ugggghh I am just so annoyed and frustrated T.T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

Jun 2011
:((((((((((((((
I felt the "together forever" concept was the best end but I didn't want it to be the "never see each other, but always in each other's hearts" kind of thing. Could they really NOT be together ever again!? :( Wish Ogami and Sakura could just carry out the school lives they had before...

/sigh. But, I still enjoyed Code:Breaker very much and glad to have finally completed it after all these years~
「Icon credit to Milady666 ♡」
Dec 10, 2015 6:35 AM

Jun 2009
Aaaand that's it. It took me a while to finish this series (around 5 months) which says something about it to some extent. Final chapter was decent I guess? I never really cared for the romance between Ogami and Sakura anyway.

As for the series as a whole, the start really bored me but it got quite a lot better after around 60 chapters or something. However, after the rare kinds (they all sucked. hard.) were introduced the series got pretty messy. The endless plot twists getting pulled out of nowhere also got fairly tiresome. Anyway I'll give this a 6/10.
Feb 15, 2016 12:58 AM
Feb 2016
Can you break this simple code?
все что все мир мир это это мудрым, 7 мир бы нонсенсом нонсенсом это 2 1 мой что это 3 потому бы целый 1 B целый мудрым, вопреки , мне не мне бы что это мне видишь? 7 что Ты будет не бы все что Ты это потому это что было бы 1 было И целый бы будет это не нонсенсом EOT не все все Ничто бы бы потому так. EOT так. потому видишь? 3 целый было , целый нонсенсом , собственный 2 что то, , И , 3 не И А собственный целый это мир мудрым, что не вопреки мир что . так. . EOT это . бы что так. видишь? 3 целый
send me your answers
Jun 25, 2017 5:33 PM
Apr 2016
In a few sources I saw the statement that Ogami became code 01. So I recently completed the manga and nothing like that ever happened! Am I missing something here?
Aug 26, 2017 7:43 AM

Apr 2011
Started out amazing, then got really stupid 65 chapters in. Then it got better like 40 chapters later, and then the last arc was so stupid... AND THEN OGAMI AND SAKURA PARTED WAYS FOREVER? WHY??? :(
They deserved to be together. I feel so horribly used... 5/10.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Mar 23, 2019 6:03 AM
Mar 2019
It's a 9/10 for me, loved the manga. The characters were well written imo and had good development even though the late chapters with the rare kinds were kind of "useless" and didn't make a lot of sense.
Sure, sakura has quite the vision of the world but remember she had a trauma that caused her to think that way. And she knows that sometimes it's not the answer to a problem, shes just like that. I may admit sometimes it got on my nerves that she was just there saying her speech I'm disappointed that the author didn't make enough use of her powers. But, at the end of the series she admits that she doesn't know anything of the world and goes at it's discovery.
To all those who are disappointed only because they didn't all end together I understand. But if you read a little more closely, origami told to sakura "we may have different paths but we have the same goal, right?" Isn't that a promise that even though they won't see each other for a long time, some day their paths might just cross ? At least that's what I understood

Anyways I liked it. Not the best, but totally worth reading
Jul 1, 2022 9:31 PM
Sep 2021
I feel betrayed, I picked it up for the sole reason that it was tagged action and romance. How is it a romance that ends with no romance. The ambiguous ending annoyed me, how can they be completely head over heals for each other and not want to be together, it just doesn’t make sense. I feel like the author should’ve dropped a few more chapters with another time skip, when they actually end up together. 9/10 overall but the ending is terrible.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 38 Discussion

Hronic - Apr 8, 2009

10 by TomDay »»
Jan 20, 2020 5:35 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 32 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - May 8, 2009

4 by Ulquiorra »»
Mar 18, 2016 6:01 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 31 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - May 8, 2009

5 by Ulquiorra »»
Mar 18, 2016 5:57 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 221 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2013

8 by grandy_UiD »»
Dec 10, 2015 5:42 AM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Chapter 109 Discussion

StripFeeling - Oct 28, 2010

2 by grandy_UiD »»
Oct 13, 2015 3:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.