Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jan 7, 2018 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
Noooo!! Why!! I didnt expect him to die!! :(( And i thought he was going to be one of the main characters. I want more scenes from him.
Jan 7, 2019 9:52 AM
Aug 2017
should i keep watching sunday without god after episode 3? I was satisfied for that as the ending, but I wanted to ask if it is worth to keep on watching the show.
Mar 11, 2019 9:13 PM
May 2017
The pacing feels really rushed. I'm surprised Hambert died, I thought he was gonna be a more vital part of the show. Sucks that him and Ai couldn't spend more time together. Still, he had no right staying dead after all the dead he's killed. Ai must have awakened her gravekeeper powers, it's the only explanation for why she was suddenly capable of taking on a group of psychos.

I think I gotta temper the expectations the first episode gave me. It seems like this anime doesn't have the time to flesh out its story arcs and give them more impact, but it still manages to keep up an air of mystery that has me curious about this world.
Mar 22, 2020 8:30 PM

Feb 2018
Wow that has to be one of the strongest opening arcs I've seen in a while, I'm glad the author wasn't afraid to kill off characters cause this was amazing from the mystery reveal to the death scene. I do hope the rest of the arcs are like this with strong, interesting stories and characters, although this, in total, is adapting 5 volumes into 12 episodes, so hopefully none of them are too rushed (though it could just depend on the arc's length too). Speaking of which, if they were able to do that many volumes in 1 cour then it could take like, a few OVAs or a one-cour sequel for a complete adaptation (but it's also Madhouse so it's to be expected for no sequel).
Jul 2, 2020 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
I did not see that coming at all. That was incredibly sad, I actually cried. At first I didn't understand what was happening but then everything started making sense. When I realized she'd have to burry her father I just couldn't hold back.
May 27, 2021 1:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
WTF he already died... well that was sad, she met her father and he already died, RIP
Jun 13, 2023 11:22 PM
Jul 2021
Wasn't he immortal? And he just loses he's immortality because reason? The show actually "killed" the only good character, the only one that could have taken this show into a whole different direction/a beter one, and for what? This show is rapidly going down hill.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Feb 20, 5:15 PM

May 2018
Hambert not so immortal now eh... T_T man I liked his asshole but caring personality. I really hope the show can make up for his lack of presence now since he is def the most interesting and fun character so far...
Apr 3, 9:46 PM

Dec 2022
That was a much more eventful episode than I thought it would be. Did this anime really kill off one of the cover characters for good in only the third episode? If Kizuna (better name than "Hambert" lol) really is dead, then I have to give the series credit for genuinely surprising me with its backbone. Considering his wish was fulfilled, and Ai being able to put the dead to rest for good, presumably immortal or not, and I think Kizuna might really be what is known as a posthumous character now.

Leagues better than the previous two episodes, but perhaps those two episodes were deceptively confusing on purpose, so as to make this one resonate more with the viewer.

My one question is where Ai's inexplicable combat skills came from. In the first episode, Kizuna was knocking her around with very little effort expended on his part, but now Ai can easily deal with his many captors while dodging bullets? When did Ai go from a regular girl to superhuman?

Shaded Horizon

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.