Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2013 2:19 AM
Jan 2013
A lot of problem in this episode, especially with pacing. EDITED: Pretty much all of Kuwata Leon's talk is gone. Also, the part about the fact that Kuwata actually never needed to kill Maizono (since basically he found door is broken, WENT BACK to his room, took driver and came back again to KILL.) should've also been said - because that really clarifies Kuwata has to be punished for his deed.
KitchiriJul 19, 2013 2:49 AM
Jul 19, 2013 5:21 AM

May 2011
As much as this fails at being a standalone anime, from the "quality" of animation to the skipped details, I can’t help it but like all those overdone game references. It’s like a recap of the game with some animation thrown in.

For fans of the game, this is quite neat - but I can’t imagine liking this if I didn’t know the game. Having played DanganRonpa though, I really like this adaptation. All those animated game mechanics bring a smile to my face. I nearly began cheering when they showed Naegi readying his "bullets". It’s a good thing they didn’t animate the Machinegun Talk, or how it was called (that rhythm game)--that’d be a bit too ridiculous even for this kind of adaptation. :D
Jul 19, 2013 5:33 AM
Oct 2009
Pretty interesting solution the studio has found to achieve a good adaptation for the class trial, though I'm not sure if the viewers will have the same impression. I was going to write a mini-rant to explain why a more "normal" adaptation, minimizing the game elements and setting a pace and storytelling more suited to animation, would probably be a bad idea, but I'll just do a proper rant on my blog in the future. Anyway, the conclusion is that I liked this much more than I'd expected (but then again, my expectations were quite low).

... But I'm feeling a bit bad for giving in to curiosity and taking a look at the game, because now it's harder to see if this solution works for people who have never played or seen the source material. Well, if it gets them interested in playing, we might call it successful.
TomahJul 19, 2013 5:39 AM
Jul 19, 2013 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
Forced to defend himself and take a life, which would have been traumatising for him also, and then killed in one of the most craziest ways I have ever seen.
Jul 19, 2013 7:37 AM

May 2013
JakeLong said:
GOD DAMN
stop it D:

Kirigiri pls

Expect more to come :3

Also, was there an MTB on the game? I recall the MTB was introduced on the second trial.
Jul 19, 2013 7:39 AM

Mar 2013
I still don't get why Maizono would decided to go after someone athletic like Leon.
If she choose weak-looking people like Chihiro or Fukawa,her plan might have been successful.

Did they explain the reason in the game ?
Jul 19, 2013 7:41 AM

May 2013
Marisplague said:
Mittee said:
Confirmed for shitty, rushed adaptation. There weren't enough flying words, MTB was terrible and they censored the execution. Trust me, if you're even the least bit interested in DR, don't spoil it by watching this crap. Just play the game.
How did you play the game then? I thought it was only released in Japan.

Fan Translation released just recently. Need a CFW'd PSP, though. The game is still miles better(because you get to play the Class Trial! :D) but the adaptation is pretty fine for me. Don't know how they'll make it fit in 13 eps.
Jul 19, 2013 7:47 AM

Mar 2012
zakkun89 said:
I still don't get why Maizono would decided to go after someone athletic like Leon.
If she choose weak-looking people like Chihiro or Fukawa,her plan might have been successful.

Did they explain the reason in the game ?

I actually have an explanation for that here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=630713&show=140#post145
It's under the section entitled "One More Thing".

Asahina's testimony....definitely would have been helpful last week as a good piece of evidence. In the end, I was wrong about Leon burning the note, where he got the tool set from, and the possibility of him trying to wash off the blood before going to the incinerator...sigh....

Marisplague said:
Mittee said:
Confirmed for shitty, rushed adaptation. There weren't enough flying words, MTB was terrible and they censored the execution. Trust me, if you're even the least bit interested in DR, don't spoil it by watching this crap. Just play the game.
How did you play the game then? I thought it was only released in Japan.

Well, the game is being released for the PS Vita next year in North America and Europe so I personally plan to get it then.
Ashen_MikoJul 19, 2013 7:52 AM
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 19, 2013 7:53 AM

Feb 2013
having to hear the same voice actor as shinji makes me annoyed
Jul 19, 2013 7:55 AM
Apr 2013
ihateeveryone said:
Quick thoughts on the raw:

- Lots of quality animation throughout the episode.

- YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG! was awesome, purely awesome

- Leon's breakdown was way too sad. For two reasons, really. Firstly because of just the absolute tragedy of it all, and another because no one else really got to know him..

- Kirigiri once again shows why she's the best emotionless girl

- "I can read minds.. just kidding, I just have good intuition" at the end.. ;__;

Yup, Naegi's quote at the end was heartbreaking, I must say T.T
Jul 19, 2013 7:59 AM

Aug 2012
That was such an entertaining episode. There wasn't a dull moment, and the way they sentenced him to death guhh, Its like being stoned to death only used a gatling gun firing baseballs

Jul 19, 2013 8:10 AM

Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:

I actually have an explanation for that here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=630713&show=140#post145

Well,I disagree with some parts like for example,the girls would be less cautious if they were called out by another girl(Asahina and Sakura is an example,they seem lovey-dovey already) and Maizono look innocent enough to be trusted.

If I were Maizono,I would choose to kill Yamada.He's a pervert so he would definitely come if she called and he's so big....should be easy to stab without missing.Weight doesn't matter if she has the knife.
Chihiro would made a fine victim too,so naive and weak.

I think there should be some specific reason why she choose Leon,maybe they had history or she simply hates him.
Jul 19, 2013 8:17 AM

May 2008
After watching three episodes, I can say with certainty that this is a poorly executed game to anime adaptation. Like others, I recommend newcomers to drop this anime and either download the English patch to play it or read the Let's Play on the Something Awful forums.

The school trial was too rushed. Waaay too rushed. Thank god I read the LP before watching, because I wouldn't have been able to understand the ENTIRE murder. (It pissed me off when they never explained the gold sword, how the culprit stole the crystal ball, Yamada's trash duty and how they confirmed that Maizono locked herself in the shower room.) The characters just assumed most of the time instead of actually putting the pieces together. Naegi goes "Yeah, so the culprit used this crystal ball and threw it." Everyone else is all like "Yeah, you're totally right Naegi that's not ridiculous at all." Hakurage conveniently says "Hey, my crystal ball's missing!" As if he didn't notice it was gone until Naegi said so.

Basically, the anime makes it really hard to predict the culprit unless you've played the game. It spoon feeds you everything so you'll never have to think.

I could rant more, but I should probably stop. At least the anime makes a half decent recap of the game.
NanoZeroJul 19, 2013 8:28 AM
Jul 19, 2013 8:18 AM
May 2013
Argh that censored execution killed the entire build up. Poor climax :(
Jul 19, 2013 8:24 AM

Mar 2012
zakkun89 said:
CreationBreaker said:

Well,I disagree with some parts like for example,the girls would be less cautious if they were called out by another girl(Asahina and Sakura is an example,they seem lovey-dovey already) and Maizono look innocent enough to be trusted.

If I were Maizono,I would choose to kill Yamada.He's a pervert so he would definitely come if she called and he's so big....should be easy to stab without missing.Weight doesn't matter if she has the knife.

I think there should be some specific reason why she choose Leon,maybe they had history or she simply hates him.

Unfortunately, that's the best I could come up with. I would think that the girls would have been more cautious than the guys towards Maizono (barring Togami and Ishimaru). Asahina and Sakura would be especially wary after what they saw in the kitchen. In the end, I can only come up with a process of elimination method rather than thinking of a specific reason why she picked Leon.

And regarding Yamada, while he is a big target, a good majority of his body is fat. The best places to stab in order to end his life effectively would be the head, neck, heart, and the abdomen (as we saw here). However, the head and neck are pretty out of reach and the abdomen has fat over it. As such, I think she had a much better chance to kill someone close enough to her weight class and with enough possible targets on the body to have a better chance to kill with.

Chihiro...Like I said, I think the girls would be far more cautious of Maizono.

Jul 19, 2013 8:29 AM
Jun 2013
Meh, it was okay. Every time Mondo says something I hear nothing but Zoro, lol. The awkward moment with Sakura-chan was kinda funny but Touko really annoys the shit outta me. She seems kinda batshit crazy so I hope she kills someone soon so she can finally die.
Jul 19, 2013 8:47 AM

Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:

Unfortunately, that's the best I could come up with. I would think that the girls would have been more cautious than the guys towards Maizono (barring Togami and Ishimaru). Asahina and Sakura would be especially wary after what they saw in the kitchen. In the end, I can only come up with a process of elimination method rather than thinking of a specific reason why she picked Leon.

And regarding Yamada, while he is a big target, a good majority of his body is fat. The best places to stab in order to end his life effectively would be the head, neck, heart, and the abdomen (as we saw here). However, the head and neck are pretty out of reach and the abdomen has fat over it. As such, I think she had a much better chance to kill someone close enough to her weight class and with enough possible targets on the body to have a better chance to kill with.

There's no reason why girls are more cautious toward Maizono.
And even with the kitchen scene,they would probably think she took the knife for self protection like Naegi did.

I don't think fat matter much if you stabbed him repeatedly until he's death.....I can't believe she choose someone muscle over someone fat for the kill @.@

Anyway,I guess I will just play the game after finished with the anime to find out.
Jul 19, 2013 8:58 AM

Mar 2011
Honestly don't get why everyone is complaining about the adaption. Yes, it's basically exactly what happened in the game, but if they were to have changed it a lot, then the people who read the game would just be angry at that. It's only 13 episodes, they have to cut out parts that aren't necessary, like the minigames in order to solve the crime. As much as some people wanted to see them, they're not necessary. Also, as for the execution, I'm sure the uncensored versions will be on the DVD release. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's really annoying that people are calling it utter shit.
As for me, I read the game and am still enjoying the anime very much. I'm just happy to be able to see it animated at all.
Jul 19, 2013 8:59 AM

Feb 2010
I didn't find the evidence to be insufficient. Of course, having finished the game, it makes more sense to me than it might be for someone trying to dissect the clues. I feel it, for the most part, kept in the crucial details. Because of it being forced to be a speedy adaption though, the details were glossed over. It would be better with 18 episodes I believe. You'd be able to squeeze in all the evidence and possibly get the tiniest bit of free time.

As it is only 13 episodes though, I feel they are doing it about as well as they can. There was certain evidence I would have preferred to see. The evidence regarding training sword being the main thing. Still, I'm pleased with the adaption and love the references to the game (especially the ending 'I'm an esper' line), but I wonder how it feels for newcomers. Like everyone else, I suggest if you enjoy this at all to play the game. I find it much more fun to solve the mysteries.
Jul 19, 2013 9:07 AM

Sep 2012
great episode...

this was i expected in this Class Trial...

Nonstop Debate, Ephipany Snagram, and MachineGun Talk Battle...everything is in here...even the line of Naegi in the game is included...

there are some clues that they remove but it's ok to me...

and the annoying shout of Leon Kuwata's Aho,Aho,Aho,Aho in MTB was great....

i think the punshment of him is being censored or is it just me...

love the Class Trial...

can't wait for another Class Trial to begin...

xD
Jul 19, 2013 9:20 AM

Mar 2012
zakkun89 said:
CreationBreaker said:

There's no reason why girls are more cautious toward Maizono.
And even with the kitchen scene,they would probably think she took the knife for self protection like Naegi did.

I don't think fat matter much if you stabbed him repeatedly until he's death.....I can't believe she choose someone muscle over someone fat for the kill @.@

Anyway,I guess I will just play the game after finished with the anime to find out.

I think we should just agree to disagree about the whole "girls being more/less cautious" point since I can see where you are coming from but I still stand by it.

In the end, the only one who knows why Maizono picked Leon instead of anyone else would be Maizono herself and...well...dead men tell no tales, after all.

The bigger question at this point would be...who will be the next to die?

Jul 19, 2013 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
zakkun89 said:

I have an idea to why she may have chosen Leon, albeit is a weak one without much proof.

In the game and as well as the anime, we see Kirigiri trying to comfort Naegi, deducing the possibility that Maizono was conflicted with her decision of betraying Naegi's trust, which is what Kirigiri believes to have caused Maizono's passing. Because Maizono was conflicted to the end, she writes down the dying message as an apology to Naegi.

If this rings true, it's possible that Maizono planned on who she wanted to kill that night. If there was any chance of Maizono's plan backfiring, she would want Naegi to stay innocent. As we all know now, there is only one key to opening the shutters to the incinerator. The temporary owner of the key for the week was Yamada. Choosing Yamada of all people for the murder, the one who had complete control of the incinerator at the time, would have made her back up plan to save Naegi near futile. Of course, it's possible she never thought that far in insuring her plan to save Naegi, it's just a possibility one has to take with a pinch of salt.

After Kirigiri notes the irony of Maizono's actions, Naegi then denies that theory by saying Maizono just wanted to get back at Leon for stabbing her.

So yeah, that's my expanded theory of Kirigiri's whatever thing story. Unfortunately, this only removes the possibility of having Yamada being the selected victim of Maizono's murder plan.

Edit: If there are any indications to why Maizono may have chosen Leon as her victim, it would be the fact that she is an idol. And as idols are very much viewed as eye-candy in Japan (AKB48 for example), it might have been enough to lure Leon, someone who digs hotties, to come over thinking it would be a confession.
Source:
- Dangan Ronpa IF novel
- Game's fan translation notes
MrOCDJul 19, 2013 9:38 AM
Jul 19, 2013 9:21 AM

Nov 2012
so idk what everyones problem is, i think they handled the trial pretty well
but probably that's because i already know what's happening?
but yeah i think they did it well and the execution as well (i don't mind it being censored, it was pretty brutal anyways)

although i wonder how they're going to handle the future trials, since they're more complicated than sayakas.
Jul 19, 2013 9:22 AM
Jul 2013
zakkun89 said:
CreationBreaker said:

If I remember correctly, it was hinted at that Leon was interested in Maizono? Not necessarily in a romantic way; possibly because he wanted to be a musician, and she was the idol of the group. Plus Yamada said too in the trial "being called by the Super Duper High School Idol, any guy would want that!", meaning calling one of the guys was a good bet. So I think she was thinking of who would be most likely to accept the invitation to the room.
Though I don't remember if that interest was hinted at in the game...I know it was in the manga and in the demo of the game, but...

Considering the other options...
From the girls: Kirigiri and Fukawa are obviously really cautious of the others, as is Celes. Chihiro might be gullible enough, but she's also easily scared and might be too afraid to go. Asahina was apparently scared too (asking Sakura to stay in her room due to fear), and Sakura...well, it goes without saying. Not sure about Junko, though I have doubts that she would accept either. She didn't seem like she wanted to get that close to others, even if she was friendly.

From the guys: Naegi had to be bait, Togami wouldn't accept in years because he's arrogant and already doesn't trust nobody, and Mondo might be too strong. Yamada...he often says he only likes 2D girls (though that's probably a lie), and his weight may or may not make it hard. Ishimaru probably wouldn't break Celes's night time rule, even if it won't be enforced. Hagakure could have been a good target, I'll admit, since he's not very bright.

So of all the options, I only see Hagakure being an equal, if not better, alternative, if we're not factoring in that suggested interest.
Jul 19, 2013 9:37 AM
May 2011
it feels so rushed, it's like yeah the knife killed her.... booom leon is the culprit! dead, the game does it much more slow and everyone get's to talk and explain the why and why not to everything, but meh what can you expect from a 20 mins ep.
Jul 19, 2013 9:43 AM

Jun 2012
Another one bites the dust.... AHO!!!
Jul 19, 2013 9:58 AM
Apr 2013
Was hoping for a twist that someone framed him but it really was that easy. But I didnt think o the baseball thing with the glass ball ateast. But I liked how they went about solving the case and i feel bad for Leon, he killed her in selfdefense. But why did she ask for a guy that can fight back, call the fat guy who she could easily kill. But since this is on a game i am not surprsied that the first case is easy adn no doubt they will get harder.
Jul 19, 2013 9:59 AM

May 2010
There is one thing I don't like. They are way too alright with the deaths. I mean, Enoshima is almost forgotten by them...

Oogami is a boss for a woman. I love you, Kirigiri! The only girl who is trying to understand the situation. Okay, now I see the reason Naegi is liked. I respect him a lot now. I just adored Touko's freaking out acts.

Bye bye, Leon... I feel sorry for him. He was not at wrong but he didn't have a choice... Too bad, he got to be part of a survival game and was unlucky. The despair.... I could see it...

I think the mystery must have been a bit harder for japanese people since they are not as familiar with english language as us. The dark comedy is being portrayed nicely.

So Maizono was not really a good girl, no more like ; the despair got her... I wish there is remake of the first game and this time Maizono gets an important role and survives somehow. She barely got any character development...

Tha punishment scene was deadly... Kirigiri is slowly becoming my favorite now. I am shipping her with Naegi. She cleared all of my possible dislike/misunderstandings about Maizono and replaced them with love again.

"Because I am psyhic. Joking. Just my senses" It got me... She was your first love, right Naegi?
TragicRomanceJul 19, 2013 10:17 AM
Jul 19, 2013 9:59 AM

Sep 2012
getting hit by baseball launcher 1000 times... must be painful :3
Jul 19, 2013 10:06 AM

May 2013
That was a brutal punishment. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 19, 2013 10:09 AM
Dec 2010
ihateeveryone said:

- Leon's breakdown was way too sad. For two reasons, really. Firstly because of just the absolute tragedy of it all, and another because no one else really got to know him..

- "I can read minds.. just kidding, I just have good intuition" at the end.. ;__;

Why would that sound or be sad?
blaze it
Jul 19, 2013 10:11 AM
Jul 2013
Good episode
Jul 19, 2013 10:18 AM

May 2010
koolvid said:
ihateeveryone said:

Because Maizono also said the same thing to Naegi. He copied what she said to him... A really moving statement...
Jul 19, 2013 10:18 AM
Jul 2013
koolvid said:
ihateeveryone said:

Because that's what Maizono often said to Naegi. She even said it once or twice in the anime. That's what makes it sad.
Jul 19, 2013 10:20 AM
Dec 2010
Ah ok thanks. I can't remember when she said it before tho.
blaze it
Jul 19, 2013 10:26 AM

Apr 2013
koolvid said:
ihateeveryone said:

Serves as a heartwarming moment and also as tearjerker in a way because Naegi had chosen the hard decision of carrying on their deaths, not choosing to forget about them like it was some bad dream. So this was a way to show that Naegi took on Maizono's spirit.

Also, bonus points for anyone noticing. Naegi is back in his room again. Maizono's bedsheets are pinkish while Naegi's are white. It seems that Monokuma had the room repaired. This probably means that the bodies are completely gone, sorta like it was some bad dream.

Not literally a dream. I have to point that out in case someone mistakes that for a spoiler.
Jul 19, 2013 10:29 AM

Mar 2012
Yea. this episode is also super rushed like everyone said.
While I feel bad for new viewers for basically getting a compact summary of the trial, this is probably quite enjoyable for those who played the game.

I love seeing my favorite characters getting animated because we only get to see them making couple different emotion in game.

Also, I am wondering if all the VA are the same as the one in game. Couple of them sound different. Can anyone confirm this?
Jul 19, 2013 10:31 AM

Aug 2012
Poor Leon.. That's one awfull way to go. But I'm disappointed that the execution scene was cencored.
The end wasn't fully animated, that's a shame. But I liked the episode.

4/5
Jul 19, 2013 10:38 AM

Apr 2008
chaanxxxx said:
Poor Leon.. That's one awfull way to go. But I'm disappointed that the execution scene was cencored.
The end wasn't fully animated, that's a shame. But I liked the episode.

4/5

Lol, they made a paste from the game, but censored it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxhDfJ0KBY
Jul 19, 2013 10:39 AM

Jun 2013
i must say the adaptation was really nice even tho the trial was rushed to the main evidences (in game, it would take 50+ min each case)

yeah... at least they tried On making the MTB...
Makoto's voice seems fammiliar... to a certain someone who were kinda paranoid.. his VA was megumi ogata, isn't it?
Jul 19, 2013 10:42 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Immediately after watching episode 2 I started to play the game. It's a really great game and so I can rate episode 3 with another point of view now.

Yeah, it seems to be a bit rushed... but to be fair, you must say that it's rather difficult to put the whole story in 13 episodes. I enjoyed episode 3, though. I liked how they used elements from the game. It's an acceptable adaption, even though I'm not that sure whether one episode will be enough for the next trials. They are more difficult and complicated than the first.

I'm going watch the whole adaption anyway.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jul 19, 2013 10:44 AM

Jul 2010
Wow...this was just wow. Such a good episode, I can't even explain. The back-and-forth dialogue was top-notch, and so enticing. You felt like you were there with everyone. And omg. When Leon was crying and yelling, my heart was like being ripped out of my chest. That was terrible, but it shows the emotional impact this series has. The first episode didn't hook me very much, but these last two have been bordering perfection!

Haha, when Naegi mentioned the dying message, I paused the show and wrote it out on a piece of paper...and I was like, LEOII?? Whaaa? But now I get it. :) I feel bad that Maizono tricked Naegi, but I think in this situation you're just kinda pushed to those betrayals. Her plan was pretty well thought-out though, if it had gone well. Leon's plan was rather haphazard though, with the crystal glass thing. I wonder how he snuck into afro-guy's room to get it anyways. Well, I guess his plan would be messed up though because of the crazy fight he had to endure.

*sigh* If it was a real court, he would have been fine. Anyways, amazing episode.

11037/5
Jul 19, 2013 10:46 AM

Dec 2012
Kamina__ said:
having to hear the same voice actor as shinji makes me annoyed

^Yea this. Other than that I'm really starting to like this anime and according to the people who played the game this is considered weak compared to the upcoming arcs so I can't wait, loved this episode. I can't believe people like to nitpick like this, why do you give a shit if they censor the balls hitting him or not? They showed the cinematic blood scene in the end where he screams.

5/5
Jul 19, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
Well I never played the game, but I'm really liking the anime so far! The only thing I cannot stand is the girl with the glasses. She is SO annoying and weird, blaming that guy without much of a reason. She's always shaking and stuff it's just so awkward. I don't like Naegi either, but it seems I'll be stuck with him for a while.
Anyway, I didn't understand the whole changing name of the room thing that was so confusing. When they switched rooms they switched the names or not? And then the killer went to her room knowing they switched rooms? I was so lost for this part.
All in all I am pleased with those who died ^^ my favorite characters have yet to be killed off
Jul 19, 2013 10:56 AM

Nov 2012
^ sayaka switched the name plates and leon didn't know it, that's why he went to naegis room which had sayakas name plate on the door.

oh btw, aoi and sakura were just the cutest in this episode.
Jul 19, 2013 10:57 AM

Oct 2012
using videos from the game is just lazy. It disrupt the flow between anime and the game. Even worse, some dialogue from the game was not used, thus the theory did not fully make sense. The floating words was pointless too. If they just kept it purely anime, then it would have been a lot better.
Jul 19, 2013 11:13 AM

Apr 2013
sparkls said:
Anyway, I didn't understand the whole changing name of the room thing that was so confusing. When they switched rooms they switched the names or not? And then the killer went to her room knowing they switched rooms? I was so lost for this part.

silverwalls said:
^ sayaka switched the name plates and leon didn't know it, that's why he went to naegis room which had sayakas name plate on the door.

The reason why everyone had to prove the name plate switches were done was to also prove that someone other than Naegi could have potentially killed Maizono. One has to disprove the idea of Naegi's testimony of Maizono saying she wouldn't open the door for anyone including him being true. If it was true, then the only possible suspect would be Naegi, at least from the perspective of the other students.

This part has to be proven first before adding any other evidence, like the stuff from the incinerator, to make it relevant.
Jul 19, 2013 11:17 AM

Jun 2013
the first student trial was alot of fun followed up by a brutal execution

RIP Leon

by the way why is everyone bitching about the execution not being graphic enough and showing more I just watched a video of the PSP version and it is almost frame for frame the same execution except for showing Leon being hit once or twice and the gun moving around

So please stop bitching, because I am sure there is plenty of violence to come
Jul 19, 2013 11:17 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I didn't think it was rushed, but that's probably because I haven't played the game. I like how the trial went down, though I find most of the characters to be annoying...Leon's "aho" x100 made me want to slap him, but I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures...such as personal attacks. It really sucks to be him because he probably didn't have any thoughts to kill anyone but ended up doing so because of Maizono's plan. But yeah, the esper quote that Naegi copied from Maizono was touching :)
Jul 19, 2013 11:18 AM

Apr 2013
half of the characters are annoying - that fucking glasses girl.. everytime she speaks/screams I want to punch my computer screen.

some of it didn't make sense and looks like some part were left out from the game

disappointed with this show so far.
KneelBeforeMeJul 19, 2013 11:30 AM
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.