Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2009 12:19 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok Haru can try and win Mako back, but I don't think he needs to drag Sayama into it. Just when I was feeling sorry for Haru, you selfish beep beep beep! Although he did look shocked after...

Earlier the mumbled 'Come back to me, Mako!' was so sad, until the slightly evil face. Guess he tried to reign in his feelings of jealousy so he doesn't push her away again. Glad that just when I thought there would be a role reversal for the guys, Mako has finally stopped being so needy. Of them all she's probably the one with the least character development so far.

I don't believe it was just for the club, at that time Sayama was also lonely, and she helped him change and move forward. I'm just not sure if he's simply holding back or...

Oh and though the Advisor bugged me, he did help fire them all up! :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deep Love Virus Chapter 6 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jan 19, 2009

6 by ToG25thBaam »»
Aug 25, 2013 12:11 PM

Poll: » Deep Love Virus Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by nehnehneji »»
Jan 19, 2009 11:38 AM

Poll: » Deep Love Virus Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by nehnehneji »»
Jan 19, 2009 11:13 AM

Poll: » Deep Love Virus Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by nehnehneji »»
Jan 19, 2009 10:36 AM

Poll: » Deep Love Virus Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by nehnehneji »»
Jan 19, 2009 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.