Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2013 6:35 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ohaidere, Mana.

Okay I honestly started to slightly SLIGHTLY tear up when Miyuki was getting crystalized I dont know I'm sensitive with that kinda stuff.

The plot/storyline seemed pretty dark to me.. I mean, your own inner selfish desires coming out and manifesting itself in front of you and showing you how cruel your own wishes are? Dang...
Jul 18, 2013 6:28 AM
Sep 2011
Well that was... okay. I kinda missed seeing the Smile cast, but DokiDoki Precure has been too disappointing for me to enjoy their presence. Once again Alice's only purpose is to use Rosetta Wall.

I fear I'm going to turn into one of those people who complains about certain characters not getting voice roles. With so many Cures to juggle I can understand, but when the leaders don't even get lines that's kinda disappointing. Especially Hibiki since Suite is pretty new.

I did like the part with Beat and Passion, pointing out that they used to be enemies. Didn't really appreciate the little tricks they used to avoid giving certain Cures voices during action scenes. It felt kinda empty seeing them, like when Sunshine and Moonlight used the Fortissimo.

Also, Forehead Punch? I think Blossom is rubbing off on Marine.

And now Mana's harem gets a little bigger thanks to the fandom picking up shippy vibes from her and Miyuki.

All in all it was a decent movie. Not the worst of the All-Stars but certainly nowhere near as good as the last one. 7/10.
Jul 18, 2013 12:56 PM

Sep 2012
Pretty decent. Glad to hear Cure Black again.
Oct 16, 2013 3:48 AM

Feb 2012
I was thinking they might do something with Cure Echo that they had in the last movie, but it turns out they really didn't do anything at all. The plot is also identical, with selfish thoughts (in)voluntarily bringing out a disaster. Overall, I'm a bit disappointed here. It feels like the last movie except now with more furries and less action.
Dec 31, 2013 3:56 PM

Jul 2012
Finally I watched it. I intend to watch this in balance with magical despair that is Madoka-Magica, high-def version.. But well, I can't help it. Also that DDPC is close to end, so might as well catch to that so I can forget about it.

Forehead punch and just being Marine.. I always love her emotes.

I also like Yayoi/Moeblob was ranked to "sempai" by Makoto... Ahh my heart!!!

And the butt of the jokes that I can not help make a screenshot set. I slowly grew to like Rosetta, and even though she may have like 2-3 episode focuses (dude that's sad) I think she makes it up. But yea she's the tanker of the group. Would a Alice-Rage be a good time? Nah. Kid's movie.

Oh yea the honor mentions: Setsuna and Eren admited that they were once antagonists, and that the original Cures (especially Black) get's the satisfying "final shot". I will never see the original (even if I tried I left after watching the first episode dub lol) seasons, but I respect the "elders" that bought our franchise to life.

Not much else to say. Thought it was okay to good.

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Feb 25, 2014 4:43 AM
Sep 2007
Nice to hear Honoka, Nagisa, and Hikari again.
May 17, 2014 1:03 AM

Sep 2012
I thought this was amazing. Not sure why anyone else wouldn't.

The pink hairs meet up.

Peace/Sword working together.

Among many other things. My minor complaint is no Cure Echo but still thinking a 10. Just like 1st Allstars and I don't give out 10's to just anything.
Mar 14, 2016 7:40 PM

Jul 2010
I can only say that in all the All Stars movies until now, Passion, Sunshine, Moonlight, Beat and Muse (especially Muse) haven't received almost any attention.
Apr 25, 2018 7:14 AM

Apr 2012
Wow, that wasreally great. I liked this more than the first New stage movie.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Aug 7, 2019 12:50 PM

May 2016
I loved it!!!!
I enjoyed more this than the first new stage. All the Cures have action scene (except for the yes 5... only one puch from Cure Dream) and there was more action in general. The final boss was cooler than Fusion and Cure Black and White were so badassss, ahahahah I love those girls.
10 years of Precure watchedđź’—
Look foward to the next six years✌
Apr 24, 2022 5:16 AM

Feb 2020
This was a very good movie. Better than I expected. I like both Smile and DokiDoki cast.

More topics from this board

» I'd kinda like to see a Glitter Force version of this movie.

KuudereKun - Feb 4, 2018

0 by KuudereKun »»
Feb 4, 2018 1:09 AM

» Official PV

RLinksoul - Mar 9, 2013

0 by RLinksoul »»
Mar 9, 2013 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.