Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Who do you think would win in a fight, Mikasa or Levi?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2013 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
Because -
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Eren go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Honestly they should make a SnK film special called "taken". The whole movie should focus on Eren being kidnapped and Mikasa going on a criminal killing spree to get him back. (I like taken, 2nd one sucked though)
Sep 21, 2013 7:22 PM

Jun 2012
No, because titan killing skill is different to people killing skill.
Shoot first, think never.
Sep 21, 2013 7:25 PM

Jan 2013
Mikasa is good shit and everything but Levi is on a different level.
Sep 21, 2013 7:47 PM

Jun 2012
YukuZetsuji said:
Kentrix said:
Sourire said:
Well since Levi is
he'll win easy.

Care to explain what you mean by that?

Trollbait.

omfg, I thought it was true for a moment xD

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 22, 2013 11:46 AM

Aug 2010
Although Mikasa is a prodigy when it comes to fighting, I believe that at this moment in time Levi would win with his experience and really look at ep 22.

But I think in the long run Mikasa will no doubt be an even bigger monster. Her determination (especially when Eren's life is in danger), skills and eventually experience couldl allow her to surpass Levi.

Also look at her height! There must be some advantage in that at least!
Sep 22, 2013 1:40 PM

Sep 2013
Mikasa vs humanities strongest soldier? The title says it all.
Although it's possible that she might surpass him in the future...
Sep 22, 2013 1:46 PM

Jun 2013
er.. I wonder who rescued Mikasa? The World's Strongest Man.
Sep 22, 2013 1:50 PM
Jul 2013
Limonene said:
er.. I wonder who rescued Mikasa? The World's Strongest Man.

Wait... Mark Henry is in this shit? o-o
Sep 22, 2013 2:07 PM
Jul 2012
If Levi wants to fight a strong opponent, it's quite easy really. Simply by putting his D in Eren's tightass(Attack on Tightass lol)... behold!!!

Consumed by jealousy overload, this girl is an Erendere(We all know how crazy those bitches are but Erendere is 10x crazier than yandere) will slice Levi's meat without mercy. Lance Corporal Levi is no more.
FailAtLifeSep 22, 2013 2:10 PM
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Sep 22, 2013 11:41 PM

Aug 2009
I love Mikasa, but I definitely think that Levi would win that.
Sep 23, 2013 6:58 AM
Dec 2012
Levi!
Sep 23, 2013 7:06 AM

May 2013
I like Mikasa more but lets not lie to ourselves, levi would rock her ass xD.
Sep 23, 2013 9:51 AM

Oct 2010
Levi will win, but Mikasa may win if the plot require her to do so, or if Levi is holding back/injured.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Sep 23, 2013 10:13 AM
Aug 2009
Mikasa is my favorite character, but i think it is below the Levi
Oct 30, 2013 10:14 AM

Oct 2013
Can't we just call it a draw (^^) ?

If not, then I think I'll go for Mikasa, for the same reasons that FailAtLife stated:

FailAtLife said:
If Levi wants to fight a strong opponent, it's quite easy really. Simply by putting his D in Eren's tightass(Attack on Tightass lol)... behold!!!

Consumed by jealousy overload, this girl is an Erendere(We all know how crazy those bitches are but Erendere is 10x crazier than yandere) will slice Levi's meat without mercy. Lance Corporal Levi is no more.

(That text totally made my day, I suggest we make Erendere a real thing, ne?)
Get "a Life", you say? Sure thing! Where can I download one of those from (*°▽°*)?
Nov 22, 2013 12:49 PM
Sep 2013
I would defenitely say Levi considering the fact he saved eren's @ss.

And to go a bit off topic I seriously think Eren would be stronger than Mikasa cause Mikasa being the husband is a... Well. WDF. Moment.

Sure shes physically stronger BECAUSE EREN BROKE HER FUCKING REASONINGS. And to the older posts? EREN needs a taste of reality? Umm no, he knew that way before when he saved mikasa.
Nov 22, 2013 1:05 PM

Feb 2013
Definitely Levi.
Nov 24, 2013 4:23 AM
Apr 2011
FailAtLife said:

Reverse NTR doujinshi.

It would be interesting to see how Mikasa would react if she sees Eren getting raped.
Nov 26, 2013 9:12 PM

Nov 2013
What's funny is that people think Levi getting hurt was Mikasa's fault because she was only focused on Eren, but she was instead actual focused on killing the Female Titan at the time. Unfortunately it is still her fault and she realizes that it's her fault. It's fact that she will surpass Levi and it shows in her third encounter with the Female Titan, she was already observing Levi's speed and his famous "hedgehog spin" and is starting to incorporate it into her own style. Anyone notice Mikasa and Armin's uncanny resemblance to Levi and Erwin, I think they're pretty much going to end up like those two by the end. In an actually fight, it's hard to say since Mikasa is strong and Levi is quick, it's best to realize that you only see them fighting titans. However, Mikasa is feared by the bullies in her village, and Levi is a former thug. Fan armor doesn't exist in a series like this, it may have worked for Sasha, but I'm afraid not much is really left for Levi. Lastly, Eren won't be able to beat Levi or Mikasa, as a Titan or not, the proof is really apparent if you use your brain.

I guess in the end, you have to imagine a winner since it'll never happen. Why can't we just hate Titans and get along?
FlatboardNov 26, 2013 9:48 PM
Keep talking, I'm almost certain I can bake a cake out of your ignorance.
Nov 26, 2013 9:16 PM

Apr 2013
I vote Harlock
an egomaniac and a fool

Nov 27, 2013 11:45 AM
Sep 2013
Danger_Mix said:
It's fact that she will surpass Levi and it shows in her third encounter with the Female Titan, she was already observing Levi's speed and his famous "hedgehog spin" and is starting to incorporate it into her own style. Anyone notice Mikasa and Armin's uncanny resemblance to Levi and Erwin, I think they're pretty much going to end up like those two by the end. In an actually fight, it's hard to say since Mikasa is strong and Levi is quick, it's best to realize that you only see them fighting titans.

I guess in the end, you have to imagine a winner since it'll never happen. Why can't we just hate Titans and get along?
Levi is much better than her. It will take a long time for her to catch up to him unless he trains her personally, which

Mikasa vs. Annie in Stohess is an anime-only fight. Even taking it into account, Mikasa didn't show nearly as much skill as Levi. She's nowhere near as fast and coordinated, and she only managed to do a shitty imitation of his spin (which isn't his only technique) by dragging her blade in Annie's arm. Her other feats in that fight include getting grabbed, struck by rubble, and round kicked.

Mikasa and Armin will probably become the new Levi and Erwin. As they are now, however, she doesn't stand a chance.
Nov 27, 2013 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
dxia said:
Danger_Mix said:
It's fact that she will surpass Levi and it shows in her third encounter with the Female Titan, she was already observing Levi's speed and his famous "hedgehog spin" and is starting to incorporate it into her own style. Anyone notice Mikasa and Armin's uncanny resemblance to Levi and Erwin, I think they're pretty much going to end up like those two by the end. In an actually fight, it's hard to say since Mikasa is strong and Levi is quick, it's best to realize that you only see them fighting titans.

Levi is much better than her. It will take a long time for her to catch up to him unless he trains her personally, which

Mikasa vs. Annie in Stohess is an anime-only fight. Even taking it into account, Mikasa didn't show nearly as much skill as Levi. She's nowhere near as fast and coordinated, and she only managed to do a shitty imitation of his spin (which isn't his only technique) by dragging her blade in Annie's arm. Her other feats in that fight include getting grabbed, struck by rubble, and round kicked.

Mikasa and Armin will probably become the new Levi and Erwin. As they are now, however, she doesn't stand a chance.

I wasn't really saying that what she did was better or that it was close, I also didn't say that she was better than him at her current skill level. Note that the two you are comparing is a 15 year old who is mostly talent and potential at the moment, to someone who has years of experience. Her "shitty imitation" shows that she is actually learning from the few battles that she has been in, and that she is progressing quickly. It's really a long stretch to add phrases like "as she is now" or "in the future" because the battle hasn't happened yet and probably will never happen unless he actually does train her, which

Still that doesn't necessarily mean they will fight, as it'd be best to train someone how to kill Titans more efficiently by killing Titans, rather than fighting with your student.
FlatboardNov 27, 2013 7:11 PM
Keep talking, I'm almost certain I can bake a cake out of your ignorance.
Nov 27, 2013 3:29 PM

Dec 2009
i would like to see mikasa fight him and die
Nov 28, 2013 11:40 AM
Sep 2013
Levi vs Mikasa with 3dmg = Levi wins
Levi vs Mikasa without 3dmg = Levi dies...
Nov 28, 2013 2:03 PM

Feb 2013
Levi all the way. No doubt about it.

Nov 29, 2013 5:14 AM

Nov 2013
Levi would kick Mikasa's ass to kingdom come
Nov 29, 2013 6:21 PM

Oct 2013
In five years time (maybe less since she's a prodigy) I'd put my money on Mikasa. Right now Levi is stronger but it's unfair to compare them since he's older and has more experience in the field.

Mikasa already has a size and probably strength advantage over him. Levi's biggest advantage is in speed, but even then Mikasa is not slow. Mikasa is still growing and can only get better whereas Levi is already at his peak.

Then again for what reason would they fight in the first place? Mikasa has no reason to have a grudge against him anymore... what just because they are both two of the strongest? I think it would be smarter to have them team up or have Levi train her as his replacement for when he inevitably dies.
Dec 3, 2013 4:07 PM

Nov 2013
Can Mikasa beat Erza Scarlet?
Interested in Japanese dance songs? See this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=702085
Dec 5, 2013 1:17 PM

Jul 2013
^^ if we are talking about bust size then Erza would win by landslide ^.^

But...why the heck you're asking something off-topic?
Dec 5, 2013 1:33 PM

Aug 2013
Levi would win but it would still be interesting to see . . .
Dec 5, 2013 2:47 PM

Aug 2012
ArufeimKirra said:
^^ if we are talking about bust size then Erza would win by landslide ^.^

But...why the heck you're asking something off-topic?

And if we're talking about the abs then Mikasa ^^
Oct 18, 2015 12:07 PM
Oct 2015
Mikasa and Levi are both Mortal Combat. Therefore I would like to see mikasa win over Levi
May 5, 2016 10:55 AM
May 2016
Love Mikasa, but come on. She wouldn't be able to TOUCH Levi
Jan 26, 2017 7:32 PM
Jan 2017
Levi ofcourse.
Come on, Levi killed about more than 20 titans, and defeated the beast titan. (The Beast titan is even more stronger than Armoured Titan). Mikasa foolishness got her killed in Ep 22. Fight of Levi vs Female titan showes that Levi is on a whole another level. Mikasa was even unable to fight female titan alone in season 1 finale.

Becoming stronger in future. (come on Levi was trained by Kenny Ackerman one of the deadliest assisin known for killing 100 MP members). Mikasa had a normal life no training. So certainly Levi excel in this department too.
May 2, 2018 1:26 PM
May 2018
Levi would win even if we add another 15 years for mikasa she's still gonna get stomped by the one man army!
May 2, 2018 1:28 PM

Jul 2017
I think that Levi will beat that ass.
May 7, 2018 11:42 PM

Feb 2018
Both are crazy but I belive Levi would win cuz he is simply more experienced.
May 8, 2018 6:55 AM

Jun 2016
Levi Win obviously due to experience and show to been far more skill and stronger than Mikasa

May 21, 2018 3:33 AM

Apr 2017
kenny can kill both in his times

still life: pink roses
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Yesterday, 10:22 AM

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

34 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Yesterday, 8:50 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.