Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2013 1:02 AM

Jun 2012
I could of sworn there was a thread similar to this in which I was planning on editing my first impressions on each character, but seeing as it's gone, I'll make one.

For Disclosure
Louis- Well, he's been my favorite since the character designs were released... And that sleeping scene... Doubled my love for this guy.
Ukyo- He's a scheming bastard... Love how he gets Ema to do all the work and thinks nothing of it. And I thought it was quite nice when he mentioned nobody ever says hi to him when they get home.
Fuuto- The store scene was what made me really like his character, he seems to rely on his brothers, most notably louis (so far) which can also be quite nice.
Yuusuke- Well, if I'm rooting for anyone in this reverse harem, it's Yuusuke. He's a nice semi-delinquent archetype and I'd like to see him get a fair share of development, as Subaru seems to be the main protagonist here.
Azusa/Tsubaki- These guys have perfectly synchronized wavelengths so it's really no surprise I'm putting them together here.
Masaomi, Wataru and the others I'd like to see a bit more of before deciding.
So far, I'm waiting to develop an opinion on the rest.

OchimushaJul 16, 2013 3:33 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 12, 2013 1:03 AM

Feb 2013
Louis it's my favorite. He's so handsome.

Jul 12, 2013 3:33 AM

May 2010
Guys, at least wait till Hikaru and Natsume are properly introduced...
Jul 12, 2013 3:39 AM

Jun 2012
TragicRomance said:
Guys, at least wait till Hikaru and Natsume are properly introduced...

Hey, you're the one voting for a character who hasn't been introduced yet.
I'm assuming you've played the Otome Game though :|

Anyway, some of us have already decided on the manliest of men. Louis of course.
The people who don't feel they've got a character they can cling to yet should wait untill everyone's introduced, I agree.
Jul 12, 2013 5:19 AM
Jan 2008
You're right, there was a forum post for this one before. However, since someone was posting posts in it which weren't PG-13, the mods have deleted the topic.

So far, Tsubaki and Azusa are my top favorites. Just like you said YorozuyaGinSan, they're on a perfect wavelenghts which make them really adorable (also, how they fooled Ema in the first episode, still have to laugh about it).

Though I say Tsubaki and Azusa are my favorites, I can't help to not love all the characters introduced so far. But if I had to go for a character to ship with Ema, I will say with whole my heart Subaru. (because I want the other ones for myself >0< )
Jul 16, 2013 12:14 PM
Feb 2013
Subaru is my favourite character of them but he is not listed. Natsume is listed twice, though i like him, Subaru is my favourite. I wish it was fixed so i could vote properly.
Jul 16, 2013 3:34 PM

Jun 2012
ImoutoEmi said:
Subaru is my favourite character of them but he is not listed. Natsume is listed twice, though i like him, Subaru is my favourite. I wish it was fixed so i could vote properly.

Sorry bout that, when I was listing them off I went by character age and I made a mistake somewhere along the way.
I fixed it now though, so you can vote.
Jul 18, 2013 7:13 AM
Jul 2013
For me its Tsubaki~~ Oh if I could vote for 2 more id vote for the other 2 ;~;
He may get pushy later on but omg in the novel *3* hes so asdfgh
So supportive~ and caring~
Besides hes what you call a Otaku :3 Yipeee~
YandereObsessedJul 26, 2013 5:37 AM
Jul 18, 2013 8:11 AM

May 2012
It would be Subaru. A typical boy who is in love.
Jul 18, 2013 8:25 AM
Jan 2012
I like Yuusuke very much! <3
I also like subaru, tsubaki, iori, fuuto, etc. hahahaha!! I love young boys!! wwww
Jul 18, 2013 9:31 AM

Feb 2012
Subaru~~~~ *__*
Jul 18, 2013 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
I like Tsubaki. His personality :)
Jul 19, 2013 11:21 AM
Jan 2011
Subaru
Jul 20, 2013 8:40 PM

Jul 2012
I'll vote when it's complete. But right now it's probably the hair dresser guy :D He's too cool and reliable. But in terms of hotness, Natsume or Subaru for sure.
Jul 24, 2013 2:16 AM

Jun 2008
I dunno why but i like Natsume, the video game guy and his personality is cool too. He act so mature and I like his line of work (video game) XD I hope we get to see more development about him :X
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2013 2:38 AM

Aug 2009
Yuusukeee! ; u ; <3

and then Tsubaki, Fuuto, Natsume, Subaru, and then Kaname ; u ;
Jul 25, 2013 9:28 PM

May 2010
That's why I was saying that people should wait. See Natsume's popularity now. He is my favorite for reasons and no, I have not played the game. I just knew that my opinion would not change later so voted for him already. He is the ideal big bro material. I want a big bro like him - Mature, kind and he works in a game company. I am rooting for him and Ema since I found chemistry between them. Just how many guys there are, with whom Ema consults her problems and even talks freely if they question something? Also, he was the first one whom she told she about her gamer side. I hope there is more to their relationship :/ If people had waited, he would have even more votes than his current ones.

TragicRomanceJul 25, 2013 9:37 PM
Jul 26, 2013 5:35 AM
Jul 2013
TragicRomance said:
That's why I was saying that people should wait. See Natsume's popularity now. He is my favorite for reasons and no, I have not played the game. I just knew that my opinion would not change later so voted for him already. He is the ideal big bro material. I want a big bro like him - Mature, kind and he works in a game company. I am rooting for him and Ema since I found chemistry between them. Just how many guys there are, with whom Ema consults her problems and even talks freely if they question something? Also, he was the first one whom she told she about her gamer side. I hope there is more to their relationship :/ If people had waited, he would have even more votes than his current ones.

Its less likely that the anime will have a pairing at the end though since the novel is ongoing. To be honest people should read/read summary's of the novel after the anime as it goes into more depth of the characters because this anime skipped out some things and will only have 13 episodes. But its most likely they'd focus more on the triplets, so I have a feeling they'll focus on Natsume as well as Tsubaki and Azusa. And possibly Subaru and Yusuke.
And not to start a argument but she told him because he was talking about games since he works in a game company, then she added that shes a gamer. so that doesn't really mean much. He is a good guy though ^_^
But to learn more about the characters I suggest reading the novels summary's
Jul 28, 2013 9:55 AM

Nov 2008
Natsume, Ukyo then Subaru.
Jul 30, 2013 3:42 AM

Jun 2009
kanname yuusuke azusa
Jul 30, 2013 3:47 AM

Jan 2011
Natsume's my favorite~ <3
There's also Louis, and Kaname whom I adore. Characters like Kaname aren't usually my type of characters, but he surprisingly breaks the "flirty playboy" mold (at least in the LN's), which I found pretty refreshing.
Jul 30, 2013 3:56 AM

Nov 2007
Wataru for sure! I also like Iori, Subaru, Azusa. Hikaru, Tsubaki (based on seiyuu for the most part), and probably Rui.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 30, 2013 4:06 AM
Apr 2013
Hikaru - His character seems interesting lol, I look foward to see how he plays out.

Kaname - I love his directness with Chii lol, probably the more daring of the brothers for me.

Fuuto - Because troll :D
Jul 30, 2013 5:13 AM

May 2012
Ema
Jul 30, 2013 8:50 PM

Oct 2011
Natsumeeeee-sannnn. @.@ He's so classy and mature and sweet. And doesn't take advantage of his naive little sister. And works in the video game industry. I could go on.. lol
Jul 31, 2013 10:24 AM

Jul 2013
Subaru... He fell for Ema hard and I love the fact that he has been really honest about his feelings for Chii.

He is seems to be quite possessive at some point though :3

2nd on my list is probably Iori, not much is known about him yet, but I feel that he would treat he really well.

Somehow I see Louis becoming Chii's bestfriend instead lol. But I do hope Louis and Chii will have some development too :P
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Aug 1, 2013 9:43 AM

Jul 2012
Yeah, now I changed to my husbando Natsume.
Aug 2, 2013 4:44 AM

Jul 2011
Hikaru, followed by Yuusuke, Azusa and Tsubaki.
講廢話,被撞到.
Aug 2, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2008
1. Ukyo - Glasses Fetish is strong within me, what can I say. Also I cracked when he said that nobody calls him to say they're not coming home :D Lost to his cute sister :D

2. Kaname - he put me off in the first episode because of his "I know you for couple of hours, I want to get to your panties, now". I suppose I like him better mainly because I alter his dialogue to be funny sounding in my subs for my friend but it suits him, so dang it, why not.

3. Azusa, Tsubaki and Natsume are in the same boat for the time being. The characterization they got so far was okay for me.

Characters I have hopes for: Iori. He makes good impression, looks good and I can relate with him in terms of occupation. I hope he gets a decent route... thingie. If you can call episodes dedicated to one a route.

Characters I don't like at all: Fuuto, because he's that kind of very mean and rude tsundere ("I will express my love to you by being a jerk!" Ugh -.-). And the second place goes to Subaru - he's boring and a prick when it comes to thinking about Ema's feelings.
Aug 6, 2013 2:04 PM

Jul 2013
When I saw this poll, I spent time looking for a choice that said "All of the bishies above." Unfortunately, there was none so I chose Natsume. Natsume because he can be cute at times like when he gave Chi the scarf in the 4th episode. I pretty much love them all. Ukyo is totally husband material in the anime. Kaname is BroCon's Jinguji Ren. XD Tsubaki and Azusa are so freaking adorable. Yuusuke is a tsundere that is absolutely lovable. Subaru is such a kuudere omfg. >~< Louis can do a girl's hair and makeup. Automatically my dream BGF. Iori gives off such a princely feeling. Masaomi is soooo cute. Have you tried his route in the game? Hikaru in his man form. O.M.G. (>///<) Wataru is such an adorable shota, even though he doesn't sound like one. Fuuto can be a real jerk, but when he warms up to her, he can be really cute.
Aug 7, 2013 1:56 AM

Jan 2012
Erzaa said:
Natsumeeeee-sannnn. @.@ He's so classy and mature and sweet. And doesn't take advantage of his naive little sister. And works in the video game industry. I could go on.. lol
Natsume-san is so cool (●♡∀♡)
Aug 7, 2013 8:14 AM

Jan 2012
Wait, what? Tsubaki??? Nobody else finds him annoying and voice grating?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2013 8:17 AM
Jul 2013
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

Why is he annoying? He has the same VA as Hikaru from OHSHC
(Besides people who have read parts of the novel probably love him more after the second season ^_^ hes less 'annoying' and more serious and caring and understanding.
Sorry for my rambling :3
Aug 7, 2013 7:16 PM

Jun 2008
Tsubaki, Natsume, Fuuto

Aug 8, 2013 5:54 PM

Jul 2013
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

OMG. Thank You! A voice of reason! I thought I was the only one who didn't like Tsubaki's voice. As a character, I did find him adorable but then he started being so pushy...ugh. He has Cecil's voice from UtaPri and that voice can so squeaky and annoying at times. In the ED, other voices are there to help harmonize and create a balance so his voice isn't as annoying. So I am not a Tsubaki x Ema shipper. Natsume x Ema all the way! However, there needs to be more romantic moments with Iori, Hikaru (man form), UKYO, Yuusuke, and Louis!!!!!

Correction: Tsubaki did have Masato's voice. Sorry for the mismatch.
tiffanyhngAug 11, 2013 8:09 PM
Aug 9, 2013 6:11 AM

Oct 2010
Natsume > Azusa > Yuusuke
Aug 10, 2013 3:58 AM

Dec 2012
Natsume-sama. Kyaaa!! he's definitely the hottest and coolest, plus he's also into video games! <3

Iori seems to have some potential, but isn't shown much so far
Yuusuke is alright

others are meh. the blonde guy who dresses up as a monk is pretty weird though.

I hate tsubaki and subaru. Too annoying possessive jackasses.
Aug 11, 2013 8:25 AM

Oct 2010
DeadMars9 said:
I hate tsubaki and subaru. Too annoying possessive jackasses.

Preach it. Though Tsubaki is 10x more irritating. I hope he gets less screentime from now on.
Aug 11, 2013 8:59 AM
Jan 2008
tiffanyhng said:
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

OMG. Thank You! A voice of reason! I thought I was the only one who didn't like Tsubaki's voice. As a character, I did find him adorable but then he started being so pushy...ugh. He has Cecil's voice from UtaPri and that voice can so squeaky and annoying at times. In the ED, other voices are there to help harmonize and create a balance so his voice isn't as annoying. So I am not a Tsubaki x Ema shipper. Natsume x Ema all the way! However, there needs to be more romantic moments with Iori, Hikaru (man form), UKYO, Yuusuke, and Louis!!!!!

Correction, Azusa is Cecil. Tsubaki is Masato
Aug 11, 2013 4:30 PM

Jul 2012
tiffanyhng said:
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

OMG. Thank You! A voice of reason! I thought I was the only one who didn't like Tsubaki's voice.

Yeah not the biggest fan of his voice either. He's a decent character though.
Aug 11, 2013 11:09 PM

May 2010
I am amazed people still like Tsubaki. Do people likes guys who force themselves on girls by kissing them multiple times without considering their feelings? Fuuto and probably even Kaname falls in the same category.
Aug 16, 2013 4:30 PM

Jun 2012
TragicRomance said:
I am amazed people still like Tsubaki. Do people likes guys who force themselves on girls by kissing them multiple times without considering their feelings? Fuuto and probably even Kaname falls in the same category.
Yeah, my opinion of Fuuto has been diminished aswell, though Tsubaki does have some likeable qualities, he genuinely cares for Azusa.

Hoping Kaname doesn't pull this shit too.
Aug 17, 2013 2:21 AM

May 2010
YorozuyaGinSan said:
TragicRomance said:
Yeah, my opinion of Fuuto has been diminished aswell, though Tsubaki does have some likeable qualities, he genuinely cares for Azusa.

Yeah, I thought Fuuto was a likable jerk, Turned out I was wrong...hickeys... Tsubaki's nice points are good, he has a nice personality, cares about Azusa and his brothers, but his one negative point is too big for me to handle... He was my 4th most fav. at the beginning and now is at last positions when it comes to Ema. I might as well do the list...

Brothers x Ema (In order) I am a big Natsume x Ema supporter as a reminder.

1) Natsume - The moment I saw him, I knew he would be my fav character. I love how Ema is always asking about gaming advice from him and they are always giving a couple aura xD The best guy and he is such a cool and responsible bro. Chemistry and compatibility is rocking here.

2) Iori - Needs more moments with Ema since I can see some great potential. Is always cheering her up whenever she is feeling down, 2nd best bro.

3) Yuusuke - Loved Ema before they became siblings, what is there to hate? He loves her truly and that's what matters. I like his interactions with Ema too.

4) Louis - The biggest shocker, at first I disliked his design and his character but he grew in me. He is very nice with how he wants to protect Ema.

5) Azusa - Pretty much in the same position since the start. He is great as well with how he stops Tsubaki's forceful attacks on Ema. Without him, this show would have gotten ruined since who knows what Tsubaki would have done...

6) Subaru - I like his crush on Ema but he is a bit too awkward... Overall, nice.

7) Kaname - He is actually a shocker too, he was the first bro I hated but I realized he is actually not that bad. I love how Juli scratches his face whenever he gets near Ema xD

8) Hikaru - A surprise here as well. His manly side is refreshing and he might cross Subaru if it continues.

9) Masaomi - Isn't he a bit too good? He is nice but not much is known about him. Characters like him are perfect for a split personality... such a waste...

10) Wataru - He was very annoying at first but now is ok. Some moments are funny but how they made him confess to Ema in one of the openings creeped me out.

11) Ukyo - Not a big fan, I want a split personality or something here...

12) Fuuto=Tsubaki

13) Tsubaki = Fuuto - Fuuto and Tsubaki = Brothers Conflict jerks. Both are always forcing themselves on Ema and take advantage of her doormat personality... Fuuto's jerky attitude makes sense but what the biggest let-down is Tsubaki. I strongly wish he would have stayed the playful and cheerful bro. He was perfectly in my top 4 but he had to do kiss Ema for 4 times and in all of this, he didn't care about her feelings... He is the biggest disappointment of this show and I can't forgive him for this... I like his personality but this aspect is just... ughh!
TragicRomanceAug 17, 2013 2:26 AM
Aug 17, 2013 9:27 AM
Jul 2013
TragicRomance said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
TragicRomance said:

Yeah, I thought Fuuto was a likable jerk, Turned out I was wrong...hickeys... Tsubaki's nice points are good, he has a nice personality, cares about Azusa and his brothers, but his one negative point is too big for me to handle... He was my 4th most fav. at the beginning and now is at last positions when it comes to Ema. I might as well do the list...

1) Natsume - The moment I saw him, I knew he would be my fav character. I love how Ema is always asking about gaming advice from him and they are always giving a couple aura xD The best guy and he is such a cool and responsible bro. Chemistry and compatibility is rocking here.

2) Iori - Needs more moments with Ema since I can see some great potential. Is always cheering her up whenever she is feeling down, 2nd best bro.

3) Yuusuke - Loved Ema before they became siblings, what is there to hate? He loves her truly and that's what matters. I like his interactions with Ema too.

4) Louis - The biggest shocker, at first I disliked his design and his character but he grew in me. He is very nice with how he wants to protect Ema.

5) Azusa - Pretty much in the same position since the start. He is great as well with how he stops Tsubaki's forceful attacks on Ema. Without him, this show would have gotten ruined since who knows what Tsubaki would have done...

6) Subaru - I like his crush on Ema but he is a bit too awkward... Overall, nice.

7) Kaname - He is actually a shocker too, he was the first bro I hated but I realized he is actually not that bad. I love how Juli scratches his face whenever he gets near Ema xD

8) Hikaru - A surprise here as well. His manly side is refreshing and he might cross Subaru if it continues.

9) Masaomi - Isn't he a bit too good? He is nice but not much is known about him. Characters like him are perfect for a split personality... such a waste...

10) Wataru - He was very annoying at first but now is ok. Some moments are funny but how they made him confess to Ema in one of the openings creeped me out.

12) Fuuto=Tsubaki

13) Tsubaki = Fuuto - Fuuto and Tsubaki = Brothers Conflict jerks. Both are always forcing themselves on Ema and take advantage of her doormat personality... Fuuto's jerky attitude makes sense but what the biggest let-down is Tsubaki. I strongly wish he would have stayed the playful and cheerful bro. He was perfectly in my top 4 but he had to do kiss Ema for 4 times and in all of this, he didn't care about her feelings... He is the biggest disappointment of this show and I can't forgive him for this... I like his personality but this aspect is just... ughh!

I would agree, probably a year ago. But he actually gets better and is like a second Natsume later on (bring all the rage I know he is)
But yeah kissing her 4 times wasn't so good (and pretty much ruined his reputation) but thats mainly since he was desperate due to the fact 13 dudes were flirting/liking the same girl as him xD im not starting a argument by the way ^_^ but im sure you'll start to like him again. Since he literally grows up like 100% and actually cares for Emas feelings.
And in the second season *3* now enough of my fangirling ;3 im sorry if this message seems like a lecture ;3;
Aug 18, 2013 4:14 AM

May 2010
YandereObsessed said:
TragicRomance said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
TragicRomance said:

12) Fuuto=Tsubaki

I would agree, probably a year ago. But he actually gets better and is like a second Natsume later on (bring all the rage I know he is)
But yeah kissing her 4 times wasn't so good (and pretty much ruined his reputation) but thats mainly since he was desperate due to the fact 13 dudes were flirting/liking the same girl as him xD im not starting a argument by the way ^_^ but im sure you'll start to like him again. Since he literally grows up like 100% and actually cares for Emas feelings.
And in the second season *3* now enough of my fangirling ;3 im sorry if this message seems like a lecture ;3;

Well even if I start to like his character later on, I am never gonna ship him with Ema now... If it was one kiss even then maybe... just maybe I would have considered it but not now... Natsume has been so sweet to her, plus she and him understand each other the most. He hasn't forced himself on her so I am already shipping these two hard. Nah, I don't mind at all and thanks for providing some information about Tsubaki :)
Aug 18, 2013 10:26 AM

Nov 2009
Natsumeeee <333333
And Subaru,Tsubaki too *.*
Aug 18, 2013 2:27 PM
Aug 2013
TragicRomance said:
YandereObsessed said:
TragicRomance said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
TragicRomance said:

12) Fuuto=Tsubaki

Well even if I start to like his character later on, I am never gonna ship him with Ema now... If it was one kiss even then maybe... just maybe I would have considered it but not now... Natsume has been so sweet to her, plus she and him understand each other the most. He hasn't forced himself on her so I am already shipping these two hard. Nah, I don't mind at all and thanks for providing some information about Tsubaki :)

In the anime Natsume is
but in the second season in the novel he starts to fight back, and kinda acts like Tsubaki
Aug 19, 2013 1:49 PM

Jun 2008
My fav is Yuusuke.I want Ema to end up with him.I like him,he's kind,interesting and cheerful...I just don't like his hairstyle,but in ep 7,his butler hairstyle was kind of badass.
And most important,Yuusuke knew her before she became his sis and claimed she is the girl from his class that he likes.
Well,the others,just stay as her brothers,ok?Wow,she's really popular,isn't she?No wonder Juli is so jelous[kiddin' kiddin' but he makes me laugh every ep^^]
ArcadeAug 19, 2013 1:55 PM
Aug 19, 2013 10:07 PM

Jun 2011
>///< I'm all for Tsubaki, I'm a HUGE SuzuKen fan!
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Aug 20, 2013 10:20 PM
Jan 2013
My favorites in order

1.) Yuusuke - He's really the only one around we age who has a cute relationship over her and is more bashful than forceful when it comes to Ema.

2.) Natsume - Basically the same reason, I just wish he had a nicer connection with his brothers instead of being the third wheel all the time.

3.) Azusa - We all gotta have a favorite twin, and for me, it's Azusa. He's calmer and more down to Earth that Tsubaki and thinks about others before himself.... Usually

4.) Tsubaki - He's just... Tsubaki. Energetic, kind, he's just really emotional compared to the other brothers...

5.) Subaru - Other than Yuusuke, I think he was the first to start liking Ema,
Though his oblivious personality kind of bothers me, he's a nice guy.

6.) Ukyo - Meh... I think he helps Ena out a lot when they need each other. Though the age difference is bigger

7.) Louis - VERY low chance they'll end up together, but he's got a great personality and great style! I like how he's also some kind of spy for Juli :)

8.) Iori - Flower boy. He's got a boring personality and barely shows up in episodes. If I got to know him better, maybe he'd be higher on the list...

9.) Wataru - He is SO ADORABLE! A great character to add, even if not a love interest!

10.) Masaomi - He's a sweet guy, don't get me wrong, he's just... Boring

11.) Kaname - Wow, I hate this guy. He's a pervert monk? He reminds me of a child molester! He's inappropriately hitting on a high schooler!

12.) Hikaru - I really don't know what to say for this guy...

13.) Fuuto - MY LEAST FAVORITE! He is way too aggressive over Ema and way too pompous! Dislike!

Meh...
<3 UR PRETTY KEWL 2 <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.