Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 19, 2011 2:54 PM
Nov 2010
saved by Coup d'état and enemy has Trans-am ?

So far Season 2 is more (better) interesting than Season 1. I still don't understand why S1 is considered superior.
Jun 5, 2011 1:44 PM

May 2009
Zahlzeit said:
I always jizz when Graham talks. Is this normal?
It's the same for me. I believe it's fairly normal. And Masurao is damn sexy too...

The dream Setsuna had was interesting and I also liked the scenes with Marina and him talking.
A-Laws aborting the mission was a bit lame. I get why Kati and everyone had to retreat, but the Innovators all have licenses so they could've stayed and finished off Celestial Being. However, Ribbons ordering their retreat is a possibillity - maybe he decided that they are necessary for what's to come with the coup d'état.
Dec 2, 2011 1:26 AM

Oct 2011
ED was just beautiful, totally inspiring :(
Nope.
Jan 11, 2014 10:13 AM

Jun 2013
Grabbing the elevators while the A-laws are concentrated on Celestial Being was a great plan, but not unexpected. I'm surprised Mannequin didn't at least consider the possibility... she's supposed to be a tactical genius and all.
May 6, 2014 1:03 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The coup thing is by far the most interesting thing to happen plotwise in a while. Let
see where it leads.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2014 3:52 PM

Feb 2013
Every time that battle music starts...

Celestial Being lucked out. Good stuff''s coming up...

Standard "wrecked gundams" ED is here.
Aug 16, 2014 12:40 PM

Oct 2013
The new ending theme is absolutely abysmal. <_> Waaaaay too R&B sounding for me, ugh.

I like how Graham's new mobile suit has aesthetic similarities to samurai armor, fitting the "Bushido" theme.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 11, 2016 3:19 AM

Jul 2008
Well well well, CB just got saved in the nick of time. I wonder if this coup will do anything.
Sep 16, 2018 8:17 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I love the new ED! I dig the R&B style. The lyrics are good as well, reminds me of Euterpe by Egoist (although this came first).

I got a bit mad at Marina last episode for singing and thus stopping Setsuna from killing Ali. I'm not really mad anymore, given that she really just chose an awful time to sing, and she doesn't know anything about 00-Raizer Trans-Am mode's special ability. I also don't see any romance between Setsuna and Marina, but more like two people who want the same thing for the world, yet not knowing how to get to that point.

It was hilarious when Andrei commented that if Louise has thrown away her past, doesn't that mean she should stop focusing on getting revenge? He made a really good point, and Louise obviously didn't want to answer because what he said made sense. I agree that lots of those in A-Laws are too caught up in their grudges and not fighting for the better of the world. There's only 10 episodes left, I sure hope they'll show some character growth, otherwise, everyone in A-Laws are really boring and 1D.

Man, it seems gg has always been troll-ish with their subs. I didn't watch airing anime back when 00 aired, but a few years ago before fansubs started dying, I did watch and follow gg subs for their antics. I'm watching the official subs on YT, but I'm glad people mentioned the Trans-GrahaAM XD As expected of gg... Anyways, people were right about Masurao having Trans-Am system. NOooooooo. Graham has always been a superior pilot than Setsuna, and unless Setsuna improves or suddenly gains a power-up of some sorts, I doubt he can beat Graham on equal footing.

Mar 12, 2023 10:00 AM

Jul 2016
Considering Celestial Being's entire purpose, it's kinda funny how a coup d'etat (technically just the news of one) of all things indirectly saved them.

Everything about the Bushido guy is ridiculous but TransAm admittedly kinda cool on a non-Gundam suit.
Jan 12, 5:39 AM

Jul 2017
The Coup d'état was what i was waiting from the start, finally earth soldiers realized that A Laws were truly negative,i wonder what Sergei will do in this situation.
The new ending is wonderful.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.