Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 11, 2013 1:31 PM

Apr 2008
Perisher said:
Can't wait until Fuuto stops being tsun and goes all dere at Chi just so she can tell him to get lost.

I second this!
Jul 11, 2013 2:29 PM
Nov 2008
marian11 said:
Worst anime of this season.Dropped.

it may not be the worst, but as a guy this anime annoys me. Also dropped.
Jul 11, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
Subaruuu <33
Jul 11, 2013 4:52 PM

Jul 2010
I'm curious where the story is heading, like if they'll actually choose a main pairing and work towards it or just keep the romance low profile.

Seems like the next brother will be introduced next episode, judging from the preview he seems to be a little rude/arrogant though. Well... we'll see.
Jul 11, 2013 9:11 PM

Sep 2009
HAHAHA. I'm loving this show even more..
so many hot guys! XD
I just hope that Chi won't fall in love with her brothers XD
Jul 11, 2013 11:30 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
The ending animation is amazing
Jul 12, 2013 6:34 AM

Mar 2011
aww Subaru ♥
Jul 12, 2013 12:43 PM
Mar 2012
eminagnam said:
Like Fuuto said, she is so dumb. lol
Seems to be a desirable trait in a woman in Japan. :/
Jul 12, 2013 3:53 PM

Dec 2007
eminagnam said:
Like Fuuto said, she is so dumb. lol

How is she dumb?
Jul 13, 2013 4:12 AM
Mar 2012
Maybe dumb is not quite the right word.
She's not pushing the plot forward by herself, she's not acting, she's merely reacting, if at all.
It's the little difference between "cool, a birthday party - I'll make a cake!" and "Can you please take care of the cake." or "Hey, you're a haridresser, can you do something to my hair for the party?" and "Sit down, I'll change your hairstyle, it's a party after all".

*sigh* Typical otome game adaption female lead.
For I don't know how you can adapt a game like that - wouldn't the game be about the main character actually doing something?
Jul 13, 2013 5:06 AM
Mar 2010
mistress_kisara said:
How is she dumb?

She isn't actually dumb...more like, she lacks personality and she's just 'there'. I wish they gave her more personality. It's not like it's impossible.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 13, 2013 5:12 AM

Jul 2011
A little better than the first. I'm waiting for the next episode to take a decision.
Jul 13, 2013 7:21 AM

Jun 2013
Ah!!! This anime is so addicting >_<~...Fuuto is so rude, but I think he's one of my top 5 brothers xD.

The OP is amazing, I'm so downloading it <3 ...Gah, another anime I'm addicted to, I need to learn to finish my other series' first!!!
Jul 13, 2013 7:39 AM

Sep 2009
I can't decide! I was rooting for Yuusuke since he liked her since before and are classmates...but i like Subaru better >.> Yabai
Jul 13, 2013 9:47 AM

Oct 2011
So, what's the deal with the talking squirrel?
Jul 13, 2013 10:12 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Polychrome said:
I think, as a result of some poor choices of friends in middle school resulting in some unfortunate actions and behavior on her part, he is her court appointed guardian.
Jul 13, 2013 6:47 PM

May 2013
Dat Fuuto. I guess he'll like Chi soon enough.

Kaname is really... assertive.

As for Yuusuke and Subaru, they are in love with Chi!

Chi now has more interactions with each brother!
And a new brother is coming.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 14, 2013 9:29 AM
Jun 2013
It was more a Subaru episode but all of the brothers are slowly becoming more identifiable. I think Ukyo gets joy out of not being the only one doing everything, haha. And then there's Fuuto! The prick! I'm sure both him and Subaru will start to warm up to Chi more by the following ep.
bcslajJul 14, 2013 9:04 PM
Jul 14, 2013 1:04 PM

Oct 2011
OMG THAT STUPID SQUIRREL IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE. Seriously. just. shut. up. You're a squirrel, not a human, so don't effin talk.

Apart from that, this anime is alright. Not really realistic how some of them are falling for their sister so damn quick. Yuusuke, Fuuto and Tsubaki are my favorites right now.
Jul 14, 2013 3:22 PM

Jun 2008
Love this show except that it is so hard to keep up with all the brothers' names and personality types.... It feels sad to have to use a cheat sheet for their names... I guess this is what I get for watching way to many seasonal anime...
Jul 19, 2013 7:42 PM

Jul 2012
It's not a good show at all but I enjoy it a lot and I love the casual atmosphere. It's a nice break after watching intense and dramatic animes. Feels like I'm watching an otome game sometimes. xD I like the cast actually. Some of the boys are pretty funny.

MC still lacks personality but she's a lot better than Heroine from Amnesia xD
Jul 20, 2013 12:38 AM

Nov 2007
I... I do think I will be skipping the OP and ED. >_< I can't get into them at all. :

Ukyo is friggin' adorable. <3 and then Subaru hid! XD also adorable! ^^

Louis is a little strange, but seems nice. Fuuto is not adorable. At all. >>

Subaru again, at the party. <3 Though he didn't say some very nice things afterward, but even that is okay. The situation takes getting used to for everyone, it seems.

And even Chi continues to be adorable. :3 I think she might be starting to get used to them? Even if some of them continue to be too friendly too fast. ;p

Fuuto... hm. I can't decide if I want him to stay like this or warm up slightly. Probably the latter, just so he isn't as much of a jerk. ^^; Chi should stick up for herself a little, he'd probably back off.

Just a thought, but... How does Ukyo have time to be a lawyer, and still do the cooking and housework? Seriously. It's not like being a lawyer is an easy job. When he has a tough case, do the others pick up the slack? Am I thinking about it too much? (Yes)

So far I'm liking this better than Uta Pri, but we'll see.
rimedragonaJul 20, 2013 12:46 AM
Aug 24, 2013 3:11 AM

Jun 2011
mayukachan said:
It's not a good show at all but I enjoy it a lot and I love the casual atmosphere. It's a nice break after watching intense and dramatic animes. Feels like I'm watching an otome game sometimes. xD I like the cast actually. Some of the boys are pretty funny.

MC still lacks personality but she's a lot better than Heroine from Amnesia xD

Exactly how I feel about this anime - it's my guilty pleasure xD

Current favourites are Yuusuke and Azusa *_*
Aug 24, 2013 10:42 AM

Jul 2013
Cratex said:
Polychrome said:
I think, as a result of some poor choices of friends in middle school resulting in some unfortunate actions and behavior on her part, he is her court appointed guardian.

Hahahahaha ^THIS
Aug 27, 2013 3:54 PM

Dec 2008
I want Ukyo to be my husband!

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 8, 2013 12:01 PM

Jun 2011
Jowii said:

That Subaru, I'm really rooting for him from the very start of this anime, I don't know but I think he's more suited for the heroine.

Me too! I am so sad that not many people support them. That accidental kiss too, probably her first :) -happy-

Still like the twin duo a lot, and the heroine is quite stupid, have been warned not to call Fuuto by name, but still called him seconds after. Quite excited for the next episode, who will this mysterious sibling be..?

Oh, one downside of this anime is, why the hell is everyone in love with her, not to mention, this soon. I don't mind everyone falling in love with her, but it's way too fast, 2 episodes and half of them are in love with her (I guess?).
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 29, 2013 8:16 PM
Aug 2011
I TRIPPED AND YOUR LIPS CUSHIONED MY FALL
Oct 11, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2012
Okey development, the ending was pretty interesting, lets see what's next!
Dec 1, 2013 6:23 AM
May 2012
I feel kinda uncomfortable watching this.

Ema's voice is cute though

That kiss =_=

Fuuto is so rude =_=
TengaiDec 1, 2013 7:23 AM
Jan 8, 2014 10:25 PM

Jan 2013
Honestly I've never liked these types of anime's but this is just funny. Why must most animes always make the main girl out to be some dim-witted, sputtering, weak person?
Jun 30, 2014 8:21 AM

Oct 2009
Okay, with this ep, I have started to favour the twins, Ukyo and Yuusuke, and blacklist Subaru, Futo and Louis.

I hate Futo cos despite his handsome features, he has a rotten personality and I hate people like that. Maybe cos I have met some people irl who are like that. And what 'punishment'..just cos you didn't quickly rent your lameass dvd copies when Ema recognized you -.-

Subaru...he's so awkward! Even during his dancing scene at the end, it's really apparent that he's really stiff. Ema pls don't choose this guy!

Louis..I'm extremely bothered by his slow speech. I'm like 'speak faster geez...' every time he talks.

Tsubaki and Kaname made conspicuous advances on Ema, but the former was more playful while Kaname was more creepy.

Even with ppl like Subaru and Futo, I'm glad the twins are always there for Ema <3 Hope they punish Futo next.

Oh, and the squirrel is one of my fav charas too! It cares abt Ema a lot and echoed the remarks in my mind most of the time.
Aug 10, 2014 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
It's too bad my MOM cut my hair. I wish I could have my hair cut by Louis! I wish he was real. ;n; ;n;
Oct 27, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2013
That Futo guy wasn't really friendly.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jan 28, 2016 7:53 AM
Sep 2015
It's been a couple of years since I last watched this. I am now re-watching it in English dub since it was released a few days ago. So far I'm not feeling the voices for the characters. For example, Tatum doesn't suit Masaomi, like no just no. Tatum's voice suits Ukyo a lot more, since he mostly has a Posh English accent and the "butler type" is his field of expertise!

Sabat doesn't suit Ukyo, like ugh! (why a DBZ beast?) They did the same mistake by casting him as Hak from Akatsuki no Yona. 7/10 so far.

Sinclair as Kaname, REALLY??????

LMFAO ROFL Haberkorn is a confused TRAP in this anime!!!! ahahahahaahah

Other than that, I think the rest of the English dub cast is good so far. Such as Matranga as Subaru and Solusod as Tsubaki,
Feb 13, 2016 1:55 AM

Feb 2015
This is such a guilty pleasure. Subaru you're so cuteeeeee.
Jul 2, 2017 3:57 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
liked the ep but i cant stand Fuuto

Jul 20, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2007
Fuuto has a point in his side. His new Onee chan is really dumb.

That rat with fancy tail is annoying.
Oct 13, 2017 2:15 PM

Mar 2016
Subaru is my favorite brother. I always like the guys with dark hair and dark eyes.

Anyway, so far this anime isn't that bad. It's a little fucking weird all these guys some how have a crush on the same girl that's supposed to be their stepsister, but ah, I can let it slide.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2021 4:40 PM

Jan 2021
Subaru blushing?????
Jul 7, 2021 9:27 PM

Jun 2016
A birthday episode for Subaru for reaching the pivotal age of 20. Hooray for him. Ema is really good at making cakes. At least that's something her character is good at.

Feels bad for poor Yuusuke, although it is kinda funny at the same time.

I thought for a second that Subaru was rugby tackling Ema to the ground, instead he was just a drunken mess.

Another brother seems to be on his way in ep 3. Let's see what he's like.

Feb 12, 2023 1:28 AM

Jan 2021
I know I'm crazy to say something like this about this kind of anime but I'm incredibly uncomfortable with this episode... especially because she was accidentally kissed by Subaru, someone who is supposed to be her brother, but she even seemed to be dismissive of it and said "I hope someday that Subaru will accept me as part of the family too" like... that's not the right reaction to say of a younger sister who expects to be appreciated by a man who is supposed to be her brother after her brother accidentally kissed her on the lips.

I felt okay when Ema's cheek was kissed by that Monk bro because she dared to said no but why when she was kissed on the lips instead she was nervous and not doing/saying anything! At least tell Subaru to apologize because she wants them to be a family, right!! :"""D

Okay but whatever, I love Louis and Ukyo. Louis was adorable, his slow speech was kinda cute though I don't know why he is like that. Ukyo was.. well, husband material (lol).

May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
Feb 2023
how can ı watch anime in here it wont open
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.