Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 2022 2:05 PM

Jan 2021
Cutest rendition of Bahamut that has existed. Final Fantasy can learn a thing or two from this. Overall great show, not too serious and had a good sense of adventure. You really get the JRPG homage vibes from a lot of it, and I guess it's not a surprise since it apparently was based off a game, though I didn't know that until I finished. I take it this was like a prologue for the game that goes into their real adventure afterward. This is what Rayearth should've been like.

Also the ED song (full version) is GOAT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyIJ6PquOFQ
Apr 22, 2023 8:19 PM

Sep 2020
Decent finale but too many unknowns left behind:

The children were the old gods I guess but why were they powerless/useless?

Everybody seemed to know the creatures Lucasites and Toripu, so was this invasion a common thing already? I thought the initial crash was the first time on this world? Did they learn about these things from other worlds? If so, why weren't they prepared for it in the first place?

The show had a really rough start to me but it picked up quickly, overall I liked it but it was otherwise forgettable. I did like the girls and their transformations were neat.

7/10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

27 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

30 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:57 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2013

20 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

25 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:49 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.