Forum Settings
Forums

Original Anime 'Galilei Donna' to Start as NoitaminA Show This Fall

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 5, 2013 5:49 PM

Feb 2013
GoldenBRS said:
Ehh, story needs more explanation. So far the show doesn't interest me that much.

It's the mystery that should get you hyped. Knowing virtually nothing about a series definitely has its charm.
Aug 5, 2013 10:00 PM

Apr 2013
Seems interesting enough.
Aug 7, 2013 10:35 AM

Feb 2012
K-on ripoff? Haha Just Went off randomly on my head. lol
Aug 7, 2013 1:44 PM

Nov 2011
romagia said:
GoldenBRS said:
Ehh, story needs more explanation. So far the show doesn't interest me that much.

It's the mystery that should get you hyped. Knowing virtually nothing about a series definitely has its charm.
Aug 7, 2013 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
jmal said:
pizza_012 said:
K-on ripoff? Haha Just Went off randomly on my head. lol

Today I learned that every anime with female characters it is a K-ON! ripoff. Fascinating.

I was thinking the same here, lol.
Aug 8, 2013 7:26 AM
Aug 8, 2013 8:05 AM
Oct 2011
Character designs look godawful, character seem as bad as well. Not really interested, A-1 being responsible adds fuel to the fire, but I think I'm giving it an episode, just to see how bad it's gonna be.
Aug 8, 2013 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
There is a new PV on the official website (click the box beneath the title logo)
http://www.galileidonna.tv/
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 8, 2013 11:14 AM

Nov 2011
Aug 8, 2013 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
The characters and designs seem ok definitely better than Outbreak Company for sure.

Aug 8, 2013 8:31 PM

Feb 2012
It has a whole new atmosphere from the 1st key visual... either way, it's still looks interesting.
Aug 9, 2013 1:31 AM

Jan 2011
Stark700 said:
Stark700 said:
Some more designs:

Hot damn these girls are gorgeous!
[center]
Aug 10, 2013 11:27 AM
May 2012
BoaCC said:
I would only be entertained if the personalities are strong with these girls.

QFT
Aug 10, 2013 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
Kella said:
VanishingKira said:
Time to go wiki Galileo Galilei since I have no idea who he is.

Yup, it's the founder of this band... They're great, really!

Are you kidding me?
Seriously ?_?

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious?!

The synopsis is interesting.
Aug 10, 2013 11:46 AM

Apr 2011
Far more interested in his project after this one. This doesn't seem like the directors style, I guess it is never bad to try new things though.
Aug 28, 2013 6:12 AM

Aug 2011
TinkleTinkle-Hoy said:
Far more interested in his project after this one. This doesn't seem like the directors style, I guess it is never bad to try new things though.

Because they (probably) won't get raped during this?

On the contrary, the director is used to female leading roles. I'm really curious if he can handle something this tame. Hopefully it has a bigger budget than Mezzo DSA did. As much as I enjoyed the OVA, the animation in DSA is much shoddier.

The synopsis is intriguing though. Italian influence really catches my eye.

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf
Aug 28, 2013 6:21 AM

Jul 2008
Artstyle looks cool I guess. Can't really tell what it's about from the story synopsis.
Sep 5, 2013 9:16 PM

Sep 2012
New key visual on the official website

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/otaku_blog/imgs/e/f/ef92c01c-s.jpg

And there is more story detail: The time is 2061 and mini ice age has come. The girls are living in Tuscany and got targeted by a mysterious organisation called "Galileo Tesoro" which resulted in international arrest warrants issued against them.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 5, 2013 9:36 PM

Nov 2008
The story sounds good and we may have some fun and decently intelligent characters as well.

Sep 5, 2013 9:38 PM

Sep 2012
I love the new key visual. The characters, the background art and the composition of the picture all looks gorgeous. My interest is definitely heightened by it.

Sep 5, 2013 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
It seems i'm going to lean more toward other noitaminA show for the upcoming fall (Flamenco) than this one. The premise doesn't really do much for me, and i'm always iffy with shows featuring mature women as lead characters
Sep 5, 2013 10:45 PM

Jan 2011

symbv said:
New key visual on the official website

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/otaku_blog/imgs/e/f/ef92c01c-s.jpg

And there is more story detail: The time is 2061 and mini ice age has come. The girls are living in Tuscany and got targeted by a mysterious organisation called "Galileo Tesoro" which resulted in international arrest warrants issued against them.

This anime looks like its going to be a visual feast along with many others this fall.
[center]
Sep 5, 2013 11:17 PM

Aug 2011
This, Samurai Flamenco, and Rising are going to be the season allstars, I think, possibly competing with Kill la Kill. Really looking forward to it.

Sep 10, 2013 11:47 AM

Mar 2008
Here's a detailed summary on ANN:

The official website updated with a new story summary, describing the show as a "battle action adventure." The story takes place in the year 2061 AD, where global warming is a thing of the past and the early days of a glacial era now cover the entire world. Three descendents of Galileo living in Tuscany, Italy—Hozuki Ferrari, Hazuki Ferrari, and Kazuki Ferrari—are suddenly attacked by a mysterious organization and ultimately end up on international wanted lists. The organization's purpose is something called "Galileo Tesoro." With no clue what is going on, the three sisters must join forces to overcome the crisis, but their personalities are too different, making this no easy task.
Sep 10, 2013 11:57 AM

Sep 2012
MisaoFan said:

The official website updated with a new story summary, describing the show as a "battle action adventure." The story takes place in the year 2061 AD, where global warming is a thing of the past and the early days of a glacial era now cover the entire world. Three descendents of Galileo living in Tuscany, Italy—Hozuki Ferrari, Hazuki Ferrari, and Kazuki Ferrari—are suddenly attacked by a mysterious organization and ultimately end up on international wanted lists. The organization's purpose is something called "Galileo Tesoro." With no clue what is going on, the three sisters must join forces to overcome the crisis, but their personalities are too different, making this no easy task.

Looks like a misc of originality and genericness. Count me in.
Sep 10, 2013 12:40 PM

Jan 2011
MisaoFan said:

Whoa I wasn't expecting action from this and I love me some adventure, nice.
[center]
Sep 10, 2013 8:36 PM

Aug 2011
This is either going to be great, or a flop like El Cazador de la Bruja.

Sep 19, 2013 9:56 AM

Sep 2012
PV is up, and the seiyuu cast is announced:

http://www.galileidonna.tv/movie/index.html

So the three girls are voiced by Hidaka Rina, Ookubo Rumi and Shindou Kei? This could become a breakout role for Shindou Kei if the eldest sister gets the biggest role and the anime succeeds. She has been in the industry for quite some time but has only voiced in minor roles I believe. That said I have a feeling that the youngest sister (voiced by Hidaka) will be in the leading role...

Sep 19, 2013 1:46 PM

Jan 2011
Kidnapping, missiles, a high speed chase, explosions, beautiful girls, and that just the PV! This looks very promising.
[center]
Oct 7, 2013 9:12 AM

Jan 2011
OP & ED radio rips :http://llamaop.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/galilei-donna-op-ed-updated/

I really like the OP
[center]
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
4 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.