Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 17, 2009 9:06 AM
Jul 2018
5/5 episode for me
Had some funny moments, but had plenty of serious ones too
Kitamura dying his hair blond reminded me of what Sunohara did, but atleast it looked natural on Sunohara. On Kitamura, it looked f'ed up.

Jan 17, 2009 10:43 AM

Dec 2008
One of the best episodes so far, IMO.

Had its funny bits, but really good character depth here. We saw a hint more of Minorin and a lot more Kitamura. Interesting, and I'm looking forward to the next ep~

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Jan 17, 2009 12:05 PM

Jul 2008
I can never guess what's going to happen next. I love this aspect of the series. Yasuko was epic when she was woken up early. xD

BEGINNER
Jan 17, 2009 12:54 PM

Dec 2008
This episode went at a different pace than the previous episode, but it was still good.
Kyora said:
One of the best episodes so far, IMO.

I don't think that this was the best episode ever but it was still good. There was a lot of character development in this episode. I wonder how this series will end? There's so many different possibilities! :]
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Jan 17, 2009 4:31 PM

Nov 2006
Stupid show made me cry on my keyboard....then, seconds later, burst out laughing. Just like Gintama...

Yacchan is such a great mom. :)
Jan 17, 2009 4:43 PM

Nov 2008
vaberella said:

I wouldn't agree to being plenty of romance. I think there was the potential for romance, and definitely romantic feelings being shared all around but there is no "real" proper romance on screen and this is what provides the sense that this isn't a romantic show for a lot of people. It's seen as a great friendship show more so than romance and I can respect that.

I do believe that there will be romance as you said and agree that this is definitely a romantic show because of the elements to romance and the amount of romantic interest and declaration that has been bestowed between characters. I mean, that's hard to ignore and say doesn't exist as you even point out. However, I do see where the non-romance posters come from....yet it is very different from slice of lifes without romance and those with romance. I wouldn't call them boring, because I didn't find The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya boring at all, I think it's one of the bests, but it's definitely NOT romantic nor with romantic elements and can not be compared on the romantic (or to romantic pairing levels) as Toradora!.

mmm but even though Haruhi is popular, I absolutely couldn't stand the first episode lol. I'm just not into that genre is all. Yeah, there hasn't been any crossing of that line yet from friendship to relationship, but there is plenty of hinting and themes that are about romance running throughout, not to mention tension. Taiga confessed to Kitamura in the 2nd episode even lol. I like what Toradora is about, that is why it works so well. It's like I almost don't mind when it gets to the point as long as they do.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 17, 2009 5:05 PM

Nov 2008
Swiftstylez said:
vaberella said:

I wouldn't agree to being plenty of romance. I think there was the potential for romance, and definitely romantic feelings being shared all around but there is no "real" proper romance on screen and this is what provides the sense that this isn't a romantic show for a lot of people. It's seen as a great friendship show more so than romance and I can respect that.

I do believe that there will be romance as you said and agree that this is definitely a romantic show because of the elements to romance and the amount of romantic interest and declaration that has been bestowed between characters. I mean, that's hard to ignore and say doesn't exist as you even point out. However, I do see where the non-romance posters come from....yet it is very different from slice of lifes without romance and those with romance. I wouldn't call them boring, because I didn't find The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya boring at all, I think it's one of the bests, but it's definitely NOT romantic nor with romantic elements and can not be compared on the romantic (or to romantic pairing levels) as Toradora!.

mmm but even though Haruhi is popular, I absolutely couldn't stand the first episode lol. I'm just not into that genre is all. Yeah, there hasn't been any crossing of that line yet from friendship to relationship, but there is plenty of hinting and themes that are about romance running throughout, not to mention tension. Taiga confessed to Kitamura in the 2nd episode even lol. I like what Toradora is about, that is why it works so well. It's like I almost don't mind when it gets to the point as long as they do.

Hmmm...I don't understand. One of the genre categories for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is slice of life just like Toradora!. So I'm little confused by your statement.

I never denied hinting, since I said as much in my statement that there is the "potential" for romance and "definitely romantic feelings being shared". I however can understand the bit of confusion or reluctance to limit the idea of romance considering the really good character development of the established characters like Ryuuji, Taiga, and Ami, and the developing characters like Kitamura and Minorin.

I do agree with your last part. Final couples or not, it's a good read.
Jan 17, 2009 8:38 PM

Nov 2007
Lazaforth said:
<(^O^)> TAIGA!!! MINORI!!! TAIGA!!! MINORI!!! <(^O^)> I wouldn't mind having a RYUJII AND MINORI pair up. If they did, then the writters are saying "Just because you have alot in common, doesn't necessarily mean you'll agree the same way." Or so I believe. That in the very end, finding someone who has the stuff you don't and you having something the he/she doesn't, just makes the both of you complete and whole on the inside. <Minori + 3Ryujii = MINORI <3 RYUJII

<(^O^)> HAPPY WATCHING PEOPLE <(^O^)>

THANK YOU! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU exactly how i feel
Jan 17, 2009 10:00 PM

May 2008
Abmanju said:
Lolol @ Takasu's mum xD
And Aisaka asking for ice-cream lolol
Brilliant Ep as usual!

~Abs
LMAO!!
Jan 18, 2009 3:37 AM

Dec 2008
vaberella said:

I equate "dumping" to have been dating, in order to be dumped. Unless you mean she rejected him after he declared his feelings to her? Then as I said, I can understand.

Ah ok I used the wrong expression ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2009 5:35 AM

Jul 2008
Is it just me or does Kitamura's hair look less mushroom-like?

Jan 18, 2009 5:44 AM

Nov 2008
Taiga becomes to a vice-president ?! lol
Jan 18, 2009 9:49 AM

Jan 2008
hahah funny episode :p
Jan 18, 2009 10:14 AM

Jun 2008
Aww tearjerker in the end for me. This show makes me laugh and feel so emotional. I'm totally digging this council president too. Great episode, never fails to suprise me.
Jan 18, 2009 9:17 PM

Aug 2008
A bittersweet episode.
Totally loved it.
The bit of Ryuuji's mom getting pissed cuz they were being loud was the most hilarious highlight from this episode!
My theory: Kitamura likes the president, but for some reason, he becomes melancholic! I'm probably wrong though ^^
Abmanju said:
Lolol @ Takasu's mum xD
And Aisaka asking for ice-cream lolol
Brilliant Ep as usual!

~Abs

I'm sure I've had a similar expereince once! Love that~

By the way, the Taiga-Takasu combo is just sick~
Too bad she doesn't actually become the school President though :P
Jan 19, 2009 1:51 AM

Nov 2008
vaberella said:
Swiftstylez said:
vaberella said:

Hmmm...I don't understand. One of the genre categories for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is slice of life just like Toradora!. So I'm little confused by your statement.

I never denied hinting, since I said as much in my statement that there is the "potential" for romance and "definitely romantic feelings being shared". I however can understand the bit of confusion or reluctance to limit the idea of romance considering the really good character development of the established characters like Ryuuji, Taiga, and Ami, and the developing characters like Kitamura and Minorin.

I do agree with your last part. Final couples or not, it's a good read.

Vaberella, at first I was fairly skeptical of you but I've come to appreciate your opinions and your dedication to Toradora lol. What I mean't by not liking slice of life anime, however, was that I did not like them in isolation. Coupled with other elements like romance or fantasy, and I don't mind them at all. The thing is the "slice of life" which people think is present is really just seen by me as developing the characters for an interesting storyline, which leads to the romance and comedy.

You could say ANY Romance/Comedy is a slice of life because they do day to day things... I don't see Toradora in this way. So, if people are just doing day to day mundane things without any other elements, it generally sucks for mine.

It goes back to what you said about not being any on screen romance as yet. People imo confuse it for a slice of life when it isn't.
AnistylezJan 19, 2009 1:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 19, 2009 9:33 AM

Jan 2008
I'm still hoping Taiga + Kitamura. . .
>_<
Jan 19, 2009 2:01 PM

Oct 2007
Taiga was freaking awesome in this episode. The scene where she was sleeping in front of the TV and asked for ice cream, and accompanying facial expression, was hilarious.

Also when Taiga punched Kitamura in the face I lolled really hard... XD

All in all: 5/5 for the episode

Also this episode is easily going for a 10/10 for me in the end the way they are going now.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jan 19, 2009 2:51 PM

Jan 2009
I have a theory about why Kitamura is acting up. I think its because he really has a crush on Kanou the current student president and is upset that she is leaving. We shall see if this is really the case in the next eps :P
Jan 19, 2009 2:52 PM

Feb 2008
I am truly taken aback (in a very positive way)!

This show is one of the very few anime that makes me think and speculate all the time about the characters and storyline (and due to all the postings in this forum Im by far not the only one). Furthermore this episode was clearly the best for me so far. It even raises my score for this show to the perfect 10 . Yes folks, I just happen to love it that much!

For a couple of episodes this was exactly my interpretation of the situation. But then I read this:

In my opinion this makes even more sense storywise. So the only thing we can do is wait for the next episode I guess! ;)

vaberella said:

Minorin on the other hand...and as I've said before the scenes of her all eratic and otherwise pointless introspection (which I just find don't make sense (I understand them and get the point but find them worthless to the scene)) does nothing for me.

naikou said:

I didn't understand what Minorin was trying to get at in her talk with Ryuuji.

Regarding Minorin (just my opinion):

Minorin is a very wise person!
Dont get me wrong, she is not even half as mature as Ami, but she sees the situation in a very clear and intelligent way.
As a teenager you have to have a very clear outline of the world and yourself to say something like "we are still kids" (Most of the teenager nowadays just think they are the most mature kings of the world).

During the conversation with Ryuuji, Minorin says "Because we are still immature, we cannot understand him. But that is why we are his final salvation" . From my point of view Minorin wants to say that Kitamura right now needs someone childish who distracts him from his problems. Someone who doesnt care about whats going on beetwen the President and him, but just wants to cheer him up and have fun. Thats what friends are for.....

The "introspection" of Minorin saying that she is arrogant and dishonest and not kind at all, is also not pointless from my point of view:
Minorin wants to stay friends with both Taiga and Ryuuji. But of course she realised that Ryuuji has strong feelings for her. So she desperately tries to preserve the status quo. Because she knows that if he would really confess to her she would have to reject him....and lose a friend or even two.
So when Ryuuji says that Minorin is a kind person, she counters it immediately and tells him that she is not as good as he thinks she would be. She wants to tell him that she is not the right girl for him.

So all in all I think Minorin is on the edge of becoming an adult. Therefore she often just "acts" childish and silly, but in fact understands the whole situation they are in much too well.

But again, I could be totally wrong.... thats why I love this show so much! ^^

FTGTJan 19, 2009 3:07 PM
Jan 19, 2009 3:28 PM

Jun 2007
There was a lot more drama this episode, which wasn't a bad thing at all. The characters are all developing quite nicely.

Plus, when Ryuuji was standing behind 'presidential candidate' Taiga, he looked like a force to be reckoned with!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jan 19, 2009 5:21 PM

Jun 2007
FTGT said:

The "introspection" of Minorin saying that she is arrogant and dishonest and not kind at all, is also not pointless from my point of view:
Minorin wants to stay friends with both Taiga and Ryuuji. But of course she realised that Ryuuji has strong feelings for her. So she desperately tries to preserve the status quo. Because she knows that if he would really confess to her she would have to reject him....and lose a friend or even two.
So when Ryuuji says that Minorin is a kind person, she counters it immediately and tells him that she is not as good as he thinks she would be. She wants to tell him that she is not the right girl for him.

So all in all I think Minorin is on the edge of becoming an adult. Therefore she often just "acts" childish and silly, but in fact understands the whole situation they are in much too well.

sounds right but then again Minorin is weird so you cant be to sure lol.
Jan 19, 2009 11:04 PM

Nov 2008
FTGT said:

This show is one of the very few anime that makes me think and speculate all the time about the characters and storyline (and due to all the postings in this forum Im by far not the only one). Furthermore this episode was clearly the best for me so far. It even raises my score for this show to the perfect 10 . Yes folks, I just happen to love it that much!

For a couple of episodes this was exactly my interpretation of the situation. But then I read this:

In my opinion this makes even more sense storywise. So the only thing we can do is wait for the next episode I guess! ;)

vaberella said:

Minorin on the other hand...and as I've said before the scenes of her all eratic and otherwise pointless introspection (which I just find don't make sense (I understand them and get the point but find them worthless to the scene)) does nothing for me.

naikou said:

Dont get me wrong, she is not even half as mature as Ami, but she sees the situation in a very clear and intelligent way.
As a teenager you have to have a very clear outline of the world and yourself to say something like "we are still kids" (Most of the teenager nowadays just think they are the most mature kings of the world).

During the conversation with Ryuuji, Minorin says "Because we are still immature, we cannot understand him. But that is why we are his final salvation" . From my point of view Minorin wants to say that Kitamura right now needs someone childish who distracts him from his problems. Someone who doesnt care about whats going on beetwen the President and him, but just wants to cheer him up and have fun. Thats what friends are for.....

Supports what I have said about Minorin X Kitamura even further.

Jan 20, 2009 7:23 AM

Jul 2008
There is quite an extensive amount of speculation going on in these forums lol.
Jan 20, 2009 7:34 AM

Feb 2008
Defiance said:

Betcha you didn't even read those WOTs. I'll glance through them once my net connection improves (if it ever does)

+ 1 for Ami just cause i like her 'mature' reaction.
Jan 20, 2009 12:34 PM

Feb 2008
Swiftstylez said:

If Minorin and Kitamura really become a couple at the end of the show I will take a deep bow before you, because I just dont see it yet! ;)
Jan 20, 2009 3:26 PM

Dec 2008
FTGT said:
Swiftstylez said:

If Minorin and Kitamura really become a couple at the end of the show I will take a deep bow before you, because I just dont see it yet! ;)

Hahah, same here. After what has happened so far, I have no idea what's going to happen. That's why I like the show :]
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Jan 20, 2009 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
lolz :P I'm going to be expecting more than a bow ;) hah jk

Jan 20, 2009 9:29 PM

May 2007
Lunatic-kr said:
FTGT said:
Swiftstylez said:

Hahah, same here. After what has happened so far, I have no idea what's going to happen. That's why I like the show :]
Same here

Lol @ Swiftstylez
Jan 20, 2009 11:22 PM

Nov 2008
FTGT said:

That's cool. I base my statement on fundamental reasoning, the direction of the show on screen. I then, as I'm reading the light novel and manga, reaffirm to see if my assumptions are true. So...I do have some idea on who's right and who's wrong and who's interpreting what. I just like to ask why.

From what I saw on screen, Kitamura's feelings is clearly displayed on screen when he hears the President's statement and considering this is a romantic show...logically it was the easiest direction to go without ending up with "whys".

FTGT said:
vaberella said:

naikou said:

I disagree. I do think teenagers do think their invincible in some ways...there's no doubt. However, I also think that teens know they aren't mature. If that was the case they wouldn't still be living at home with their parents. Throw them into the real world and they're very aware of their limitations. I think at times adults like to assume the kids think their all mature and sutff...but in actuality I find it's the parents own distance with their youth which makes them misunderstand the teenager mentality.

On a second note, I never said Minorin wasn't wise or intelligent. I said she makes no sense. Which she doesn't and she most definitely is erratic.

FTGT said:

Which would then imply that Ami is not his friend and isn't in any way what he needs. When it just so happens Ami has known him longer and Minorin even said in the statement just before that Ami knows him best. The contradiction is amazing.

On a second note you just made my point and I'll quote you again to explain..."From my point of view...". This is the point I've been making and I've said over and over again. From everyone's point of view there is a different scenario to her words. So everyone is speculating on her words and what they may mean. This doesn't mean the character is enlightening, it actually provides more confusion than understanding a scene. Most of her moments of "introspection" is worthless since the scene it self as a whole provides enough to understanding the underlying issues. I don't think interpretation works in these scenarios to claim a character is developed, which was my initial problem.

This goes back to another comparison I made with Kitamura. Kitamura about 5 episodes ago was one of the least developed characters, however just like you I found him wise and had an amazing moments of insight...however his insight was always clear and to the point. He may have been wrong in some interpretation (or I find him to be wrong) but he was insightful. However he wasn't developed and the most beneficial was that he was not confusing and did add to the story in what he did. In paticular the scene where Taiga declares to him.

As for Minorin's quote, I'll give you my interpretation. Most of which doesn't agree with your statement. I first want to say I saw two things in it, which gives way to my problem of her statements as just "speculatory" commentary and nothing more. She's filler.

The immaturity line was just to describe her and their group in general. However, I think it's just a descripatory measure and nothing more. Because if I were to follow your reasoning, I would end up thinking Ami isn't part of his salvation. I see salvation was normally given to those seeking sanctuary or protection. So with them he finds peace of mind, not to take him away or distract him from his problems. But to be the ever supportive structure in his life that he can run too be set free. I guess the "fun" aspect might be there...but not really.

My second input, was that I found this may be tied into another way for Minorin to stress her point about not being with Ryuuji. So it takes on a double meaning in the long run. She's not ready, nor does she see any of them as ready to venture into a romantic relationship and that on many levels they can't understand each other. And this is clearly apparent through the past eps... as such she finds that freedom from restraints and responsibility of adulthood (that a relationship brings) is better. I saw it again as another let down. Some people could say I'm stretching it...but I'm taking in the situation at hand, I'm taking in the the episode as a whole and past eps, I'm taking their relationship and definitely Kitamura. It's funny she should say that to Ryuuji at that moment in time. That was my more indepth speculations into her words.

But neither idea can be said to be fact, just speculation and tht makes me find her character unsustainable as the moral character of the story. She's a morality meter without a direction, in effect it weakens her from what I can see.

FTGT said:

She doesn't "want" to tell him, she has been telling him and continously tells him that she's not into him. Over and over and over again. She said in ep 14, she said it in ep 13 (or implied it with that whole lesbian thing), she said it in ep 11...I mean how many more ways does the girl have to say it....for people to realize that she has already said, "Hell No." To Ryuuji, it's not wanting to tell him...its to reaffirm that there is no way in hell they'll get together. However, that doesn't read to me as have substance. Considering she's said in moments without her silly "introspection." She said it during the picture choice thing, she said it from what I could see with that lesbian thing.

Unfortunately for her, she doesn't realize that Ryuuji doesn't care. And here we go into her lack of understanding of him. He's just satisfied with being near her, or around her. This was established as fact in episode 1-2. He doesn't need to be in a relationship with her, to be happy in love with her. She thinks she needs to continously say, "no" to dissuade him, when in reality the first no was enough. She just needs to realize this. Another reason why she's not worth the time...oblivious characters can be rather frustrating at times.

FTGT said:

When you say adult, you mean mature? Or do you mean physically adult. Because she's definitely physically going there and as an adult...I know way too many immature people. Adult has nothing to do with maturity, it's the reasoning, sincerity, and understanding in judgement that does. Once again...as I stated in my paragraph above this...I don't think she has that much of a grasp of the situation. In most of her 'intropsective' posts...this was seen in her anger towards Ryuuji over Taiga's dad. So that's why I can't agree.

I love the show as well...so I can't blame you. Nice discussion.

Swiftstylez said:

How?

Jan 21, 2009 6:20 AM

Jul 2008
Nayah said:
Defiance said:

Betcha you didn't even read those WOTs.
If they are like the post above, no, I'm not going to read them lol. If you can't explain it in 10 lines or less, you've lost my patience.
Jan 21, 2009 6:30 AM

Jul 2007
FTGT said:
Aye.

Wtf just happened? Did they just change directors or something? The previous episodes usually got scores ranging from 4 to 6 from me (mostly due to poor execution of gags) but this one was unexpectedly good. Actual character development, gags weren't too random and didn't go overboard, Taiga wasn't acting like a bitchy ingrate, and the cast was generally more mature than usual.
YuunagiJan 21, 2009 6:51 AM
Jan 21, 2009 7:57 AM

Nov 2008
Yuunagi said:
FTGT said:
Aye.

Wtf just happened? Did they just change directors or something? The previous episodes usually got scores ranging from 4 to 6 from me (mostly due to poor execution of gags) but this one was unexpectedly good. Actual character development, gags weren't too random and didn't go overboard, Taiga wasn't acting like a bitchy ingrate, and the cast was generally more mature than usual.

Bitchy Ingrate....that I love. Unfortunately, sometimes Taiga can annoy me and that comes to mind. Overall...I felt the same as you. I loved this episode overall versus the last few on the show. The last few eps...didn't have the same feel for me. I think it was the lack of Ryuuji/Taiga interaction from the second ep of the Beach House...until now. Nice sweet moments between them. I like when they just TALK to each other. I think I've missed that.
Jan 21, 2009 8:10 AM

Feb 2008
Defiance said:
If they are like the post above, no, I'm not going to read them lol. If you can't explain it in 10 lines or less, you've lost my patience.

*looks at the said post above*

OMG, between spending the next hour going through all 7 pages to even make sense of it, i think that time is better spent on watching anime.
Jan 21, 2009 2:10 PM

Feb 2008
Nayah said:
Defiance said:

*looks at the said post above*
OMG, between spending the next hour going through all 7 pages to even make sense of it, i think that time is better spent on watching anime.

Maybe you are right. But then you miss a lot of interesting and "mind opening" discussions about one of the best shows out there.

I read it all..... but I have to admit that it took me some time... I turned 28 while browsing through the pages (Im not kidding). :P
Jan 21, 2009 4:09 PM

Feb 2008
Ok..... *harrumph, cough*.... lets start this!

BEWARE!
Clicking on this Button could steal some of your precious time.
You have been warned.

FTGTJan 21, 2009 4:24 PM
Jan 21, 2009 5:05 PM

Jul 2008
FTGT said:
I read it all..... but I have to admit that it took me some time... I turned 28 while browsing through the pages (Im not kidding). :P
Exactly, I don't plan on turning 20 while reading this.

As for calling it a "mind opening" discussion, I think it is a serious overstatement. What you guys are practically doing is just going back and forth on your incites, opinions, etc. My definition of mind opening is to sit down, shut up and watch. Yea, you will see me in the episode discussions saying a couple lines of what I thought, but to go on for 4 pages back and forth about who's opinion is right just bothers me. To me that is just putting way too much thought in what you've seen. Watch the anime in its entirety, then do all the speculation imo.
Jan 24, 2009 1:26 PM

Oct 2008
Kitamura....how could this be?!

Jan 24, 2009 3:00 PM

Apr 2007
sniW said:

I hate that bird. srsly, just look at that scene, is it suppose to be funny? it's retarded.

sniW said:

god, I love Taiga, she's just so cute :3
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Feb 1, 2009 2:51 AM

Dec 2008
Great episode! Now we get some more character development of Kitamura, but why does he not want to be president? (There are probably numerous reasons for a normal person, but Kitamura probably has his reasons, and only a select few would know..). Wow he'd go so far to even dye his hair blonde, skip school, and run away from home huh? Very rebellious indeed lol. We also get some insight from Ami (The word she said when Kitamura was leaving the school, that Takasu heard somewhat), and get to learn a little more about Minori (During Minori's and Takasu's walk to Kitamura's house). Lol at the funny reaction on Taiga's face when Takasu arrived home only to find Kitamura there, and overall, a pretty good time there lol (Kitamura and Inko, the video games, Taiga's random happiness aha, the very next morning, lol at Takasu's mom paying them to leave the house). Hmmm, so I'm guessing that Taiga and Takasu are planning to play the false role of having a "bad" president, so that a "good" one would have to come out and save the student body (namely Kitamura). Can't wait to see the next ep!
Feb 3, 2009 10:34 PM

May 2008
sniW said:

LOL I was just gonna comment on this! I was loling so hard XD

And Ryuuji's face at the end there... priceless.
Feb 11, 2009 9:49 PM

Jan 2009
blonde Kitamura is such a win!

Feb 16, 2009 11:17 AM

Aug 2008
Great episode!! I really understand what Taiga feels..
Feb 17, 2009 1:50 PM

Aug 2007
I laughed really loudly when Taiga said she would burry all of the student's memories if she became president. (I think I woke my dad up from his nap... XD)
Mar 14, 2009 6:25 PM

Feb 2008
What's wrong with these people..
Restraining someone because he dyed his hair?
Seriously?

Mar 20, 2009 11:36 PM

Jan 2008
I wonder what the president said that made Kitamura become like this D:
Apr 17, 2009 7:45 AM

Jun 2008
huh??!?!? i wonder whats up with kitamura... hmmm
May 18, 2009 6:47 PM

Aug 2008
I don't like Kitamura with blonde hair D:

Aww Taiga is so cute, doing all this stuff for him :)

Really nice episode!

Jun 4, 2009 1:37 AM

Dec 2008
Jun 11, 2009 5:54 PM
Jul 2008
I wonder what the current student council president said to freak Kitamura this much. Well at least Taiga came up with a plan to try to make Kitamura become president.
QuickfoxJun 11, 2009 6:24 PM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

283 by Zertur »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 11, 2009

502 by Seradim »»
Apr 6, 1:19 AM

» Minori Kushieda

LuckyTenth - Feb 21, 2021

9 by MyBliss »»
Apr 2, 3:42 AM

» What's physical diff between kano and ami

atl_nal - Mar 28

7 by Ashikhi »»
Mar 31, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.