Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2013 8:49 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
can't say I enjoyed this.
but some scenes were great.
講廢話,被撞到.
Aug 10, 2013 5:56 PM

Aug 2013
I Stomached through this.
Aug 9, 2016 6:44 AM

Jun 2014
It was really necessary that final scene?
May 2, 2017 9:34 AM

Oct 2009
ugh the final though :/
" Have some adventure while you can, and then start to figure things out"
5 Centimeters per Second

Oct 13, 2018 7:10 AM

Aug 2018
I didn't understand the ending, though, i don't care to read through it again.
The horror aspects of the series is great, the mangaka made it look nearly as good as Junji Ito's manga.
It is, without a doubt, worth it to read this one, short volume.
HENTAI
IS
ART
Feb 6, 2019 6:12 PM
Jan 2017
The 1st half was pretty good but the 2nd half just got a tad confusing for me. over all this was a meh to me, I give it a 5/10
May 7, 2020 1:26 AM

Jan 2008
This manga could have and should have been amazing! It carries everything that Japanese Horror does so well - by meshing technology with horror. (Like the Ringu movies).

However where it fails is with the lack of chapters. If it had a lot more chapters to flesh out the characters and story, it could have been a really great iconic horror manga.

Like the MC for example. One minute she’s investigating the game and the next she’s locked up at home. What we didn’t really get to see was a decline of her power to get to this point. It would have been better if we slowly watched her lose herself to this game and then become entrapped by it - rather than just turning a page and randomly seeing that she’s been taken by it.

The other characters could have used some development too. A whole chapter with a flashback of the teacher and her (friend?) would have been good as well.

Also that ended was crap.
Feb 28, 2022 12:05 AM

Apr 2020
If you die in the game, you die in real life.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.