Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 3, 2013 12:33 PM

Aug 2011
I couldn't stop smiling dear god.

I just love this. It's really faithful to it's original (I mean the LN is probably one of my favourites and the otoge was amazing too), I feel so happy. This is worse than UtaPri with how it makes me so happy fakfdlas.

TSUBAKIII YUUSSSSS. AND SUZUKEN YUSSS. I need the second episode now.
Jul 3, 2013 1:39 PM

Jan 2011

My heart doki doki'd no homo.

UtsukushiiYume said:
I couldn't stop smiling dear god.

I agree that squirrel is so funny its like he knows he is in a otome anime hahaha. And that scene at the end LOL.
[center]
Jul 3, 2013 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
mistress_kisara said:
Lulexiaa said:
But what about the last names not matching? How does that work out >.<?

Huh!? They all have the same last name Asahina

but her name is Hinata Ema?? >.<
Jul 3, 2013 2:25 PM

Jan 2013
Tsuba-nii=troll xD

and nice ending ^^
Jul 3, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2008
LotusJuice said:
Ciara said:
I'm pretty sure the red-haired guy can't sing. DOOO SUREBA I'M SINGING IN MY POMPOUS VOICE

LMAOOO I literally DIED! :'D *made my day* that's why he is dayum delinquent XD

Ahaha, glad I made you smile ^^
I'm watching this for the sexy meganekko lawyer, I hope he gets plenty of screen time.
Jul 3, 2013 3:31 PM

Feb 2012
Dem bros lolz.

Well so far, characters are quite likable, both the main girl, and the bros.

We'll see how will all this go down.
Jul 3, 2013 3:43 PM

Aug 2011
Lulexiaa said:
mistress_kisara said:
Lulexiaa said:

Maybe they just want to keep their last names...?
Jul 3, 2013 4:23 PM
Apr 2012
entertaining... I guess, it has kamiya as a squirrel... it has KAMIYA as a SQUIRREL... and there's yaoi twincest... opening is adorable, there's a shota character... uuuugh, for those reasons, this will be the first reverse harem I might try to watch... gah...
Jul 3, 2013 4:57 PM

May 2013
It was pretty boring the most part. It was interestng to see a female MC without a personality but that's just about it. Oh and whenever the youngest brother opens his mouth I laugh every time and I don't know why. I might continue watching it just for that lol
Jul 3, 2013 4:58 PM

Feb 2010
morshuwarrior said:
As a straight male, I strangely liked this...except for the homosexual twins... I have a twin brother myself so this probably the most awkward thing ever.

That's it. I'm watching it.

Reverse harems usually end up on my hit list (UtaPri...Starry Sky...Amnesia),
but I'll torture myself once again and watch this because.. Boys. Duh.

I'm also feeling a little giddy after fan girling over the newly released episode of Free! I need to calm myself.
If the girl has a brain, it works, she opens her mouth and talks, then I think we have something going on here.
FOR ONCE am I not going to bash the heroine?!? We'll see...

EDIT:

Yeah. My heart strings were not pulled, I'm sorry. Also I don't particularly hate the heroine like I usually do, but she's just...meh.

I wasn't really expecting much from this and I'll probably be taking my leave right about now. I have this feeling they are going to get away with so many things in that house and say it's "okay" because they're "siblings". I don't even want to think about it. This kind of romance...not my cup of tea.
EarlCielJul 3, 2013 5:21 PM
Jul 3, 2013 5:18 PM

Jun 2008
Lulexiaa said:
mistress_kisara said:
Lulexiaa said:

Only for now, the marriage of her father and soon-to-be mother apparently hasn't occurred yet.

EarlCiel said:
morshuwarrior said:
As a straight male, I strangely liked this...except for the homosexual twins... I have a twin brother myself so this probably the most awkward thing ever.

That's it. I'm watching it.

...But they aren't homosexual...
Jul 3, 2013 5:47 PM

May 2012
A talking squirrel that only the heroine can understand. lol
Is that long-haired guy - gay?
Jul 3, 2013 6:01 PM

Jul 2012
I believe this is the largest reverse harem I have ever seen. This reverse harem IMO is considered an Ultimate Reverse Harem. I will continue to watch!!!
Jul 3, 2013 6:24 PM

May 2010
didn't expect to like it, but i did.
laughing a lot through it. i love juri forever...
Jul 3, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2010
@ Face_Faith- Yeah, I kind of figured that out after they stared googly eyed at the heroine.
Jul 3, 2013 7:30 PM

May 2011
No otaku onii? :(
Jul 3, 2013 10:11 PM

Jul 2007
Ciara said:
I'm pretty sure the red-haired guy can't sing. DOOO SUREBA I'M SINGING IN MY POMPOUS VOICE

Hosoyan's singing voice is actually pretty nice though.
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Jul 3, 2013 10:11 PM

Nov 2012
Too many siblings...

Jul 3, 2013 10:13 PM

Jan 2013
This was at least entertaining.

Will be better than Amnesia thats for sure
Jul 3, 2013 11:56 PM

Feb 2013
Oh my gosh...I could barely get through that.

It feels like Amnesia all over again. A MC female with little to no personality, a bunch of boys who all have names, ages, and colors, but screw it, I can't remember them! They're all tropes with little personality outside of that. And then there is the hated talking animal mascot! So we have a soft-spoken fragile glass flower of a girl with no personality, with guys with no personality and the only character remotely interesting is in all actuality is the darn squirrel!!!

I will give this another episode, maybe two, but this anime has dropped way down on my list, and if it doesn't begin to show some effort, will be dropped altogether.

I give this first episode a 3.8/10.
IreneshardaJul 4, 2013 1:45 AM
Jul 4, 2013 1:21 AM

Jan 2013
Everytime a character speaks, another character from another anime keeps popping into my mind. It's kind of distracting but so far the VAs and unintentional humor are the only reason to keep watching this.

Who am I kidding, I finished amnesia, I'd probably finish this no matter how bad it gets. At least the characters I like will probably have screen time.
Jul 4, 2013 2:23 AM

Jun 2013
Decent first episode. I like the brothers' personalities. The character introduction was fine too. But I would have want to know on how Chi became their siblings.
Jul 4, 2013 3:10 AM

May 2010
I am all in for that awesome opening song. Really cool! The main heroine is surprisngly okay. I think, she will have some development. I am having no expectations with it though.

Wataru is.. argh... I seriously thought that it was a cute girl and I was trolled. On top of it, that annoying voice!! That squirrel is annoying as well..

The twins are interesting as well as Yusuke so far. Louis is boring... He looks and sounds like that flower shop trap from Tamako Market...

All in all, too many main characters... That wannabe onii-chan lover is frustrating. Either flirt or be her onii-chan! I hope, it turns out to be 3/4 romantic choices in the end. Rest of them should remain brothers for her.

7/10... Was gonna give 6/10 but I really love that opening song! Also ending is great...leaving some lines aside.
TragicRomanceJul 4, 2013 3:23 AM
Jul 4, 2013 3:52 AM

Apr 2013
I didn't expect I would like this. Glad I was wrong.
Ema is more bearable than most of reverse harem' female MCs. She is shy, which is cute.
So far I like Subaru the most
Jul 4, 2013 5:12 AM
Jan 2008
Best Boy=squirrel
Jul 4, 2013 5:55 AM

Mar 2008
I actually loved this episode. I don't care about its flaws. xD

And... SuzuKen + Toriumi as twins??? Mwahahahaha! Like! xDDD
Oh, they are probably my fav charas so far.

For the first scene, I am guessing that they are just rehearsing for their VA work or
something since I'm not hoping for this anime to end up with a couple at all. :P
I'm just watching for the fun of it. ^^

Suwabe Junichi's chara, he's totally not my type and I hereby label him as perverted monk.
I like Ren better, sorry. xD

I like the character designs... Well at least most of them.
I'll watch this until the end and try to play the game soon after I finish my on-going ones. ^^'
Not gonna give my ratings yet.

Jul 4, 2013 6:45 AM
Jan 2011
Hey has anybody seen haruka the cross-dressing fag?
Jul 4, 2013 6:52 AM
Jan 2008
Whitey was SuzuKen?

Throw in Miyano and this could be UtaPri 3. At least the MC showed that she might have some balls when she told off MonkRen.

I'll probaly watch to see where this goes anyway.
Jul 4, 2013 6:57 AM

May 2010
Alwerien said:
Ciara said:

one of the best male seiyuu singer in fact
Jul 4, 2013 11:46 AM

Jun 2008
EarlCiel said:
@ Face_Faith- Yeah, I kind of figured that out after they stared googly eyed at the heroine.

I'm relieved then lol~

petalshreds said:
Alwerien said:
Ciara said:

Definitely agreeing there! \o/
Jul 4, 2013 12:56 PM

Apr 2012
petalshreds said:
Alwerien said:
Ciara said:

i like his voice as seiyuu but, i think he shouldnt sing shoujo songs. cause his voice is too deep for tht type shit.
Jul 4, 2013 1:17 PM

Oct 2009
Being a big fan of the game I really didn't like the first episode at all.. I kinda hate the character design I mean the quality dropped so damn much compared to the game and they tried to fit in way too many things in the first episode. Tsubaki was also a lot clingier than I remember him to be and Subaru was a lot less blushy.

And I totally miss the enthousiasm omg, I was sp much more excited during the introductions in the game..

I hope it gets better since I was looking forward to it..
Jul 4, 2013 3:33 PM

Oct 2010
At least it's better than Amnesia. Lots of predictable moments ... called half the jokes, shower scene and the script. There is no way I'll even try remembering all of their names, since tbh Subaru is already my bias.
I just don't see why there needs to be 13 guys...that's less than one episode per character.
Jul 4, 2013 5:08 PM

Jan 2011
I totally thought the BL was real .___.

Me: WHAT IS THIS!? IS THIS BL I SEE? IN A OTOME ANIME~!? <3 (◕ω◕✿)

It was too much ><

Love the Ending~ <3
Jul 4, 2013 6:34 PM

Jul 2011
13 vs 1?! ouch
Jul 5, 2013 12:03 AM

Jul 2009
I liked the character designs. The OP and ED songs were pretty good too.

The story seems way too contrived, though, and nobody seemed to have any personality except for the stupid squirrel. I had a stupid grin on my face while watching, especially during *-certain moments-*, so I can say at least it was mildly entertaining. Hopefully they have fun together in future episodes, and I'll be satisfied.
誰も、未来を信じない
Jul 5, 2013 12:58 AM

May 2012
So far, I like the red haired guy for the main girl. Too bad she is his classmate/sibling now..
Jul 5, 2013 1:15 AM

Jul 2011
This is my first time watching reverse harem, and it was... omg how could i say it... CHEESY AND CLICHE!!! The 1st episode literally made me VOMIT all over my monitor. Everything is soooo stupid.
GIRLS... I wanna ask you something, did you really like an anime with story like this? seriously? Not trying to be sexist but... well.... that's pretty shallow...

BUT
BUT
BUT
I find myself enjoying this episode so much, even when i know the story is absolutely terrible. Maybe this is what's called Ultimate guilty pleasure.
Jul 5, 2013 1:23 AM

Dec 2009
Cute anime. It was funny and engaging so I'll keep watching. I'm already a fan of shoujo so the girly-ness of it doesn't weird me out.

It got a bit fujoshi-ish there for a bit, but it worked itself out.
Jul 5, 2013 4:25 AM

Dec 2012
wait, a speaking squirrel? well, that's unexpected. but it isn't even cute...

i think it'll be hard to give every guy his own personality. the blonde one will probably be the self-confident/flirty one and i guess one of them will be the tsundere and the little one is the shota, but giving 13 characters unique characteristics... well, i'm a bit worried they may not be able to do that. i'm so worried because the first episode was so calm. i mean come one! 13 guys! shouldn't they all be excited or something? it was too calm for me, i guess. (and did someone else notice how slowly they all spoke? it really annoyed me.)

i'm also really worried that we'll have another weak female lead. wouldn't be a surprise though.

but damn, giving me hope for a twincest couple and then destroying that hope. how mean.

and we had an utapri ed? well, it fits.
Jul 5, 2013 8:29 AM

Jan 2008
Face_Faith said:

petalshreds said:
Alwerien said:
Ciara said:

Definitely agreeing there! o/

Really? Huh, didn't seem like that from what I heard... but it's only one song, if I won't forget later, I'll try to find something else. Maybe it's not his genre. Or I'm being tone-deaf. Thanks for the tips!
Jul 5, 2013 1:31 PM

Mar 2013
I have to admit. I was kinda lost on the talking squirrel. That & I was distracted so I only paid half attention. I'll give it a go again & report back.
Jul 5, 2013 2:08 PM

Feb 2011
SO MANI GAIUS
Jul 5, 2013 5:09 PM
Dec 2012
if they killed off half of the guys (the queers) then this might be alright

the girl is pretty cute though
This community is terrible.
Jul 5, 2013 5:22 PM

Mar 2013
ideefixe said:
if they killed off half of the guys (the queers) then this might be alright

Ha.
Jul 5, 2013 5:42 PM

Oct 2012
millo said:
This is my first time watching reverse harem, and it was... omg how could i say it... CHEESY AND CLICHE!!! The 1st episode literally made me VOMIT all over my monitor. Everything is soooo stupid.
GIRLS... I wanna ask you something, did you really like an anime with story like this? seriously? Not trying to be sexist but... well.... that's pretty shallow...

BUT
BUT
BUT
I find myself enjoying this episode so much, even when i know the story is absolutely terrible. Maybe this is what's called Ultimate guilty pleasure.

this
Jul 5, 2013 8:03 PM

Jun 2012
meh, I know it's only one episode in, but I know I won't like this series.

Her character is so easy to read, and for the guys, there are so many that there is no way I will even try to remember who is who. They act like friends more so than a family, it seems so formal. The episode itself only introduced them, which is all that is expected of a first episode, but it was still a little boring. It doesn't help with the little squirrel and hearing Haruyuki's voice again. Well, the thing I don't mind is her voice, it's very relaxing and shy like her character.

So, that's my opinion. I probably won't like this, but I'm not sure harems are my kind of thing anyway =/

Jul 5, 2013 8:14 PM

Dec 2009
the first ep was ok, I hope this otome game based series will turn out better than Amnesia.

millo said:
The 1st episode literally made me VOMIT all over my monitor.

actually, I have the same reaction when I watch harem (the kinds with full of the fanserive for guys ) anime series.
-Riri-Jul 5, 2013 8:20 PM
Have Questions about Another(eg the cause of the Calamity ?the clues about the Another? etc)?
Join the Another Q&A Club now and find your answers there!

Jul 5, 2013 8:54 PM

Sep 2012
Does Tsubaki have a thing for Azusa? I honestly have no clue I have never seen this show or anything but I see pictures of them being all flirty all the time
Jul 6, 2013 2:36 AM

Apr 2013
Stark700 said:
Not surprised about the pacing of this so far. I'll follow this more through before considering whether to finish it or not after 3-4 episodes.

Also, dat chart:

Brocon, Siscon, Yaoi... uuuhhh what's more? XDD bestiality? jk.

SUUUUBAAARUUU <3_<3 I'm a sucker for you
...if you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.