Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2013 2:49 PM
Jun 2013
Aruseus493 said:
Anyone know what that insert song was? I really liked it. This was such a fun episode for me and I am happy that it ended on a good note.

It's called Stinky Lucky Stupid.
Jul 1, 2013 7:42 PM

Jan 2013
Weaker than season 1's 'shit' ending, but okay I guess.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jul 1, 2013 7:45 PM

Jul 2011
Azazel, useless until the end
Jul 4, 2013 3:28 PM

May 2012
Pretty bullshit ending.. Like a few others in this thread I guess I got my hopes up too high for Awakened Azazel to beat Incubus to a pulp.

Still pretty good, not as good as S1, but still good.
Jul 5, 2013 5:00 AM

Apr 2011
I, on the other hand, think the ending was quite apropiate to this kind of series. Like this season as much as the first one (although... a lil bit more of Bee and Akutabe would have been better)... but, it was way too short u_u.
Jul 11, 2013 9:54 AM

Sep 2011
Azazel-san is the best comedies of trash.
Oct 10, 2013 7:49 PM

Mar 2013
badass azazel is badass ... not
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Oct 21, 2013 2:17 PM

Jun 2011
Saray said:
No words to describe how disappointed i am with azazel or the whole series.. That.. just.. was.. an.. unbearable.. disappointment to me.. HOW COULD THINGS TURN OUT THIS WAY ?!! Why can't azazel be a badass in the end !! Why can't we see more action ?! Or a SERIOUS plot ?! JUST WHY DO U INSIST ON GIVING US SUCH CRAPPY ENDINGS ?!! I used to be a HUGE fan of this anime but now.. but now, i'm not so sure about that. This shit just got me SO MAD, i guess i raised my hopes TOO MUCH for this anime.. What a terrible waste of time.. DAMN IT !

Watching this show for serious plot? Watching this for more badass action? What? They even made Moloch's death comedic, and you're expecting that? Well I did expect a little action here, but it's fine with me even if there isn't any, the main selling point is the comedy.

Badass negative SSJ Azazel.
Badass Kiyoko.
Lol same ol' Azazel, some things would never change.

Edit: Poor Incubus, now I feel bad for him. Should've guessed so, he did not rape her, I totally forgot about her monstrous strength -.- Poor dude.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 22, 2013 12:12 PM
Mar 2013
Natsu12345 said:
Saray said:
No words to describe how disappointed i am with azazel or the whole series.. That.. just.. was.. an.. unbearable.. disappointment to me.. HOW COULD THINGS TURN OUT THIS WAY ?!! Why can't azazel be a badass in the end !! Why can't we see more action ?! Or a SERIOUS plot ?! JUST WHY DO U INSIST ON GIVING US SUCH CRAPPY ENDINGS ?!! I used to be a HUGE fan of this anime but now.. but now, i'm not so sure about that. This shit just got me SO MAD, i guess i raised my hopes TOO MUCH for this anime.. What a terrible waste of time.. DAMN IT !

Watching this show for serious plot? Watching this for more badass action? What? They even made Moloch's death comedic, and you're expecting that? Well I did expect a little action here, but it's fine with me even if there isn't any, the main selling point is the comedy.

Badass negative SSJ Azazel.
Badass Kiyoko.
Lol same ol' Azazel, some things would never change.

Edit: Poor Incubus, now I feel bad for him. Should've guessed so, he did not rape her, I totally forgot about her monstrous strength -.- Poor dude.

Yeah you're right guess i was too naive to expect so much from it XD anyway i did love the comedy though, and OMG i felt bad for incubus in the end too but he could've made a hell of a villain XD and that moloch sacrifice, i didn't understand it i mean if it really was for comic purposes it just didn't do it for me, i just thought it was awfully wrong to kill him so early when he didn't get to do a single thing, not even a single mission, NOTHING T^T !! That was just wrong >x<
Oct 28, 2013 9:22 PM

Nov 2011
Noooooo Azazel~

Too many god damn tears and blood though. Oh well, I got some laughs at least but wasn't impressive enough for me. 5/10. Same rating as season 1. Priceless ending clip btw.
Dec 7, 2013 8:09 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really know why, but I didn't care for this season very much. It had a few high points (like the Conan parody), but most of the episodes were either boring or too gross for me to thing they were funny (the piles episodes just disgusted me).

I don't like how Azazel was so useless this season either. I know he always is, but they kept bringing it up.
Jan 16, 2014 7:19 PM

Aug 2012
Can't we get Azazel to be the badass once in a while ? *sigh* I had some fun though. Hilarious series.
Feb 17, 2014 11:04 PM

Oct 2007
Anyone know the song that played at the end of this episode? :(
Mar 24, 2014 7:22 AM
Mar 2013
Poor Incubus xP
Apr 13, 2014 7:00 PM

May 2012
I just must say wow to this ending, really what hilarious development can't say more than this show totally rocked! I don't really say this often but this was pure gold in terms of randomness and awesomeness! And as I love the whole setting and the great characters I'm going to give this a full fletched 10/10!

This kind of show is the reason why I love watching anime!
Jun 20, 2014 2:48 AM
Dec 2013
This series needs to be a lot longer than this. :p

And why did Kiyoko beat up Incubus? Didn't she lie about the whole thing anyways? I always thought she was a bad demon.
Apr 17, 2015 9:07 AM
Jan 2013
So did Kiyoko and Incubus really do it or was that just an act
Sep 17, 2015 6:31 PM
Oct 2014
Poor Azazel.. Well I think this series is extremely underrated :p
Feb 19, 2017 5:01 AM

Oct 2012
"Rape my girl and you gonna face my girl"
W-Wait what?

Awww, I was a fool for expecting he's going to kick everyone's asses
I forgot this is a comedy anime

Kiyoko is way too OP, she's more respectable demon than Azazel
"Signature removed"
Sep 2, 2017 4:32 PM

Aug 2014
do people really like kiyoko? she fucked the incubus and made incubus fuck azazel's mother and take his job to help him? is that really how you define a good character? she is by far the worst character in the series, also what a shitty ending.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Feb 10, 2018 2:36 PM

Oct 2015
I have found that Azazel is the worst demon ever, but I love him to bits. I thought when Dark Azazel removed his seal and went ape crazy on Kiyoko and others, he will kill Incubus but damn. He got beat up along the way trying to act tough, oh man that demon is the greatest.

Even worse he decided to coil in his room, from his mother's place how pathetic can he be( on top of that his girl beat up Incubus).

This series made my month of bad anime to be the thing of the past, but it was too bad Akutabe had little screen time ( I love his dark persona).

The best series so far and the dirty jokes were greatly executed 8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 18, 2021 3:08 PM

May 2017
Would gladly rape kiyoko if she was humain 😅

That azazel , he have a strange life , he cant do anything , he ask girlfriend to protect him , he can have se* with kiyoko but doesnt want , he cant broke up cause she will break him down , he can awaken , but its only for some light effect

But his girl can probably destroy the world

Maou sama got to be the strongest ! Not possible with kiyoko but kiyoko want him to be maou sama : Bad end !
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 21, 2021 12:56 PM

Feb 2020
just now realized Azazael is the protagonist of the show not akutabe. that makes it worser, but it kind of explains why akutabe had so less screen time. (should have been obvious by the name though)

Show is funny, kind of had a unique premise (reminds me of arakawa under the bridge). But jokes are too extreme (racist, sexist etc...too bluntly being a ass**le), not always enjoyable. plus even after 2 season story is plotless and character has no development at all. Overall if taken with a grain of salt it's kind of decent but still not really much good. I have seen way better gag anime.
AdampkJul 21, 2021 1:05 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 22, 2023 7:04 AM
Jun 2022
Some Episodes Are Masterpieces , Some Crosses The line . Still Rewatchable Series.
Jan 27, 3:02 PM

Jun 2020
Better than the first season but has mostly the same problem I NEED MORE AKUTABE. The last arc was meh Azazel is azazel in the point Kiyoko should be herself demon king I believe in ner more than in Azazel

6.5/10 ( the site dont have this score so 6

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z Episode 12 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 22, 2013

31 by Karva1 »»
Mar 2, 9:08 PM

Poll: » Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z Episode 11 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 15, 2013

24 by Karva1 »»
Mar 2, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z Episode 10 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 8, 2013

36 by Karva1 »»
Mar 2, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z Episode 9 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 1, 2013

29 by Karva1 »»
Mar 2, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z Episode 7 Discussion

wakka9ca - May 18, 2013

23 by Karva1 »»
Mar 2, 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.