Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2013 8:40 AM
Jul 2012
Hello everyone!
I've just read the visual novel and notice that the anime on here (which I just learned about today, when searching for the visaul novel OP and finding the anime OP) isn't ranked too highly, but I did notice some okay ratings on the discussions itself.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has read the visual novel and could tell me what the differences are between that and the anime.
As for people who have only watched the anime, I can tell you that the visual novel version is AWESOME and you may want to read that if you thought the anime was lacking a little something. Also, if you're confused about any part of the anime but don't feel like reading the VN then I can probably answer any questions you have, since the VN goes a bit more in depth (of course it does, since it doesn't have a time limit).

By the way, the VN title is Deus Machina Demonbane, or Zanmataisei Demonbane.
Jun 7, 2014 4:25 PM

Jul 2012
Thevsamovies said:
Hello everyone!
I've just read the visual novel and notice that the anime on here (which I just learned about today, when searching for the visaul novel OP and finding the anime OP) isn't ranked too highly, but I did notice some okay ratings on the discussions itself.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has read the visual novel and could tell me what the differences are between that and the anime.
As for people who have only watched the anime, I can tell you that the visual novel version is AWESOME and you may want to read that if you thought the anime was lacking a little something. Also, if you're confused about any part of the anime but don't feel like reading the VN then I can probably answer any questions you have, since the VN goes a bit more in depth (of course it does, since it doesn't have a time limit).

VN is obviously superior.

[/thread]
Nov 7, 2016 4:31 AM

Apr 2014
Thevsamovies said:
Hello everyone!

Did you read/play Demonbane Part 2? That is not translated in English yet.

Plus it looks like these mecha's is most overpowered in fiction, grown their size to infinity and all, ect.

And they follow Cthulhu Mythos elements. I am more interested in their powers and beyond space fights instead of loli hentai lol.
Mar 30, 2017 4:49 PM
Jan 2017
fistyoursoul said:

what's it's name? i want to have it in mind in case it's translated
Mar 12, 2020 11:36 PM

May 2015
SapiaNt0mata said:
fistyoursoul said:

what's it's name? i want to have it in mind in case it's translated

So the second visual novel/game is called "Kishin Hishou Demonbane" And its a sequel of the first one!
My Candies:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demonbane (2006) Episode 12 Discussion

Myhv - Oct 12, 2009

6 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Jun 11, 2014 8:22 PM

Poll: » Kishin Houkou Demonbane (2006) Episode 11 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 11, 2012

2 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Jun 11, 2014 7:59 PM

Poll: » Kishin Houkou Demonbane (2006) Episode 10 Discussion

1 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Jun 11, 2014 7:39 PM

Poll: » Kishin Houkou Demonbane (2006) Episode 9 Discussion

1 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Jun 11, 2014 7:16 PM

Poll: » Kishin Houkou Demonbane (2006) Episode 8 Discussion

1 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Jun 11, 2014 6:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.