Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 29, 2013 9:30 PM

Nov 2008
Manami is such an idiot. What person in her right mind would tell someone that its creepy to be in love with their brother. Obviously that's common sense. Kirino loved her brother as any little sister loves her older brother, and what Manami did only brought her to misunderstand her own feelings. Eventually, as Kirino grew up, she would of grown out of it, but Manami just had to say it didn't she. What is she...an idiot? That line Manami said just made me dislike her, even though I could of cared less about her before.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jun 29, 2013 9:39 PM

Jan 2012
The first half was so cute.

I think the new few episodes will be about Kirino getting over Kyousuke and him getting together with Manami at the end. Like I've said quite a few times, I doubt this will end with incest. Manami being in the show and always being so considerate of Kyousuke without any info about her being released was strange and with this I'm starting to think Kyousuke probably realized his feelings for her during Ayase's confession.
Jun 29, 2013 9:40 PM

May 2012
deathmailrock said:
gettogaara said:
Why didn't they just add the specials to the series and do 16 eps instead of 13? Kind of annoyed we have to wait two months just to see the REAL ending.

Anyway, while I actually enjoyed this episode it really doesn't justify Kirino's violent treatment of her brother. As of now I'm hovering in between 6 and 7. As a whole, I didn't like it as much as the first season but the fact that Kirino wasn't as ridiculous is a big plus.

Violence??? it was only the kind of comedic violence that's allowed in anime and is commonly done by women...... it shouldn't be counted against her or anything (if it was real violence, then people would have problems with it...... the comic violence in anime doesn't need any justification and it could be ignored, it doesn't count and it isn't something negative; for the people that like seeing it, it's great, for the people that don't like that stuff, just ignore it (if it was considered real violence, then Kyousuke definitely wouldn't have started to care for Kirino again.... it's one of the anime troupes that for some reason is really popular in anime

Yes, I've seen enough harem anime to understand the trope(even if I stopped finding it amusing a while ago) but in this anime there are often times when she attacks him and it's totally serious. In the last episode of the first season(yes I know it wasn't canon) she beat him and headbutted him until he bled out of his nose. Kyousuke is already a confirmed siscon, so her hitting him isn't about to drive him away lol.
Jun 29, 2013 9:52 PM

Jul 2010
CNagy said:

No, that's not how it gets done. Whether by the Westermark effect or by gradual awareness of social taboos, it is a process that happens over a period of time. What Manami did was screw up Kirino's development and she bears a lot of the blame for any incestuous feelings between the siblings.

Generally speaking, children with kinder older siblings tend to idolize them. This is non-sexual, because those children have not sexually developed. They have no real idea of what "marrying" their older sibling or their parents entails.

Here's the situation if Manami were hit by a truck before she could influence Kyousuke: Kyousuke continues to overachieve. People are under this impression that he was actually an average guy, but the evidence of the episode is completely to the contrary--always getting first place, grades at the top of the class, teaching Manami, and even Kyousuke's eventual A-grade on the present day exam show Kyousuke is exceptional when he applies himself.

So Kyousuke continues to overachieve, Kirino chases behind him. In a direct comparison, he would always be ahead of her simply due to his age and their similar efforts. He'd be smarter because he'd have more years of studying and schooling, he'd be faster because he'd be taller and more developed, etc. And in this scenario, the same thing that happens to practically every other opposite-sex set of siblings would happen; in time Kirino would develop a sexual attraction instinct that did not include Kyousuke as a potential mate.

Now instead, let's look at what Manami did; she essentially stunted Kirino's feelings for "exceptional Kyousuke" at the level of childhood idolization. Even more, Kirino disassociated "lazy Kyousuke" from "exceptional Kyousuke" and worked hard to ensure that she was someone "exceptional Kyousuke" would be proud of when he returned. And when some element of "exceptional Kyousuke" does show up years later (specifically, the aspect of Kyousuke's where he always protected her/solved her problems as a child), some of that idolization returns--only now Kirino is not an undeveloped child, she is a sexually developed young woman.

To put it very simply: Manami mindfucked an impressionable child in a completely normal stage of development. She also brought an exceptional Kyousuke down to the level where she could exert some control over him. She was, essentially, instrumental to this whole incest ending.

Yes, yes, and yes. You worded everything very well. Similar to my thoughts when I saw this episode, too.

I'm guessing the novels likely went more into detail with how little-Kirino transitioned into present-Kirino, and how Manami's actually a manipulative bitch (opinions), but I think everything panned out pretty well in a single episode's time.
I might have to pick up the novels and see for myself. I've really only heard good things about them.
Jun 29, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2010
Nicely done but i was expecting a better episode.
guess i have to wait for other 3 episode and see what's gonna happen.

somone make a gif from kirino doing those weird moves when she bought her first game. xD
Jun 29, 2013 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Since the animators knew from the beginning that they only had 15 episodes, there is no excuse for their inability to adapt the material. I would have dropped the track girl, anything to do with the club, and even Saori's backstory, not because they were bad in and of itself (I actually liked Saori and Sena and wouldn't have minded more of them) but because this time could have been used more productively elsewhere in telling a deeper story. That is the job of an adaptation, this animation failed at this.
I see you hold a similar approach when you talk about adaptation for RDG when you said you would drop the love story there.True, a more streamlined adaptation dropping some of the less important (to you at least) elements may have made the story more coherent, but I would disagree that the job of an adaptation has to be unquestionably trimming to tell a deeper story. If we approach from the point of view of a fan of the original novel, we need to consider what those people would want to see animated from the text there. Any element deemed important by those fans but ignored or excised in the adaptation is to those fans something unforgivable. These days an anime adaptation would have a much harder time to sell well if it offends the fans of the original material. If love story is deemed important by fans of the RDG novel and nowhere to be seen in the anime, I am sure uproars, controversies, vitriolic attacks would definitely have ensued. And if the track girl character or Saori's back story (as well as her sister and the circle) are considered noteworthy part of the story by the fans of the novel but completely not touched in the anime, there could be similar backlash too.

That said, of course the weighting could be better adjusted and perhaps shorter lengths could have been devoted to the track girl etc but then if those stories were made into length shorter than one episode it would just make the anime seem even more fragmented than it is now.

Anyway, what I am saying is that there is valid and important consideration on the part of the staff in making the anime structured as it is now. And this is not always a failure of adaptation. A balance needs to be struck but yet it can be a very difficult thing to do well too.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 29, 2013 10:33 PM

Mar 2013
For all of you who are complaining about Manami being evil and such,

READ THE FREAKING LIGHT NOVELS

Or at least their synopsis! They totally took out

Basically, since the anime totally neutered the actual story because they only had 1 episode left, I give season 2 an overall 8 and the last episode a deserving 3.

They had enough content for at least half another season of specials, or another elongated true ending. They didn't have to BS their way into time constraints.

This episode is going to haunt me for a very very very long time (until August).
Jun 29, 2013 10:35 PM

Jan 2013
Lol at people talking about final ratings without even watching the whole thing yet.

Loved this episode - little Kirino (oh dear) almost killed me, and Manami wasn't looking so good in this one; I'm hoping that in the last three episodes we get to see a bit more on that. Speaking of which, it's nice to see that they ended the TV episodes with a good, clean, brother-sister relationship so that whatever may happen in the end will remain safe on little otakus' computers and the family won't have to see it too and make it awkward (I haven't read the LNs so that's only if it pulls something like that).

I can't believe I have to wait so long - my passion is burning with the intensity of a thousand suns right now so I'm worried that I'll explode from anticipation before I can see the ending. That would suck a lot.

This will be me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2013 10:54 PM

Jan 2013
blaZofgold said:
For all of you who are complaining about Manami being evil and such,

READ THE FREAKING LIGHT NOVELS

Or at least their synopsis! They totally took out

Basically, since the anime totally neutered the actual story because they only had 1 episode left, I give season 2 an overall 8 and the last episode a deserving 3.

They had enough content for at least half another season of specials, or another elongated true ending. They didn't have to BS their way into time constraints.

This episode is going to haunt me for a very very very long time (until August).

Reading the LN/summaries doesn't change Manami being evil. Kyousuke was traumatized enough from what happened in your spoiler (though you exaggerate the seriousness of it), Manami took advantage of his vulnerability to turn him into what she wanted ("you're nothing special, you're normal, and I like you that way").

Cautioning a friend against being reckless is one thing, using their pain and guilt to completely change their personality is quite another.
Jun 29, 2013 11:03 PM

Jul 2009
"As a member of the SS Ayase, I have proudly sunk with my ship. Now I can only wish the SS Kirino good luck."

^
This.
Jun 29, 2013 11:13 PM

Feb 2013
poor liltle kirino...i kinda hate her before but in this episode i finally understand why she became what she is today...and yeah...fuck you minami...4 eyes bitch...
Jun 29, 2013 11:40 PM

Jan 2011
Yes yes it was a fine ending...but I'll wait for my 3 additional episodes to have the legit ending.

That was a nice episode to really give insight into Kirino's actions. Now let's see how the story will end.

BTW with Kirino being as young as she was, she was completely infatuated with her brother. Not in love with him and it would be a stretch to consider it a romantic love. Even at this age she is just overly attached to him because she is a nice girl with an oddity or two and he is a good guy who accepts her for who she is. He is a safe zone for her, no judgement. I don't think this particular story is suppose to trend to the taboo route but I really don't know for sure.
IZEROIIJun 29, 2013 11:44 PM
Jun 29, 2013 11:43 PM

Sep 2012
Manami I can't believe you did that
Jun 29, 2013 11:47 PM

May 2010
WTH was that? did they just pull a fast one on us? close all route then dont show anything at the last moment? instead we get backstory and all the event that lead up to this? Dat a Bitch move on their part, not showing anything then at all and letting it end on a open note (only postive so far) but overall this ending was boring and all the loose string hang in the wind for the OVA to clean up

EP3/5

Overall 8/10
Jun 29, 2013 11:50 PM

Feb 2013
Hmm.....good episode, It kinda makes her character make sense.
Jun 29, 2013 11:51 PM

Mar 2011
hgeronimo said:
somone make a gif from kirino doing those weird moves when she bought her first game. xD

ThisIsDKJun 30, 2013 12:22 AM
Jun 29, 2013 11:52 PM

Sep 2012
^ You are a god

Also, I was just thinking about it and I realized that this season's TV run ended the exact same way as season one. Like literally, Kyosuke walks into the kitchen, Kirino asks for advice, he says yes, end episode. Just pointing that out as it crossed my mind, not that it holds any relevance.

Can't wait for the specials; I hope they're as good for S2 as the S1 specials were (By which I mean, I hope they're as accurate as possible to the novels).
PentobarbidollJun 30, 2013 12:09 AM
Jun 30, 2013 12:43 AM

Jul 2011
ThisIsDK said:
hgeronimo said:

I had the same idea.
Jun 30, 2013 12:59 AM

Nov 2010
ThisIsDK said:
hgeronimo said:

Thank you. that's just ... :Bow:
Jun 30, 2013 1:22 AM

Nov 2007
ThisIsDK said:
hgeronimo said:

LOL. That gif just compliments Kirino's goofy laugh when she's in her eroge mode XD
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jun 30, 2013 1:42 AM

Jun 2009
Manami tried to salvage what could could potentially ruin the Kousaka family with Kyousuke and Kirino heading down to the path of immoral incestuous relationship. In the end, it was all for nothing.

Manami is the true hero this anime deserves but not the one it needs. You will hate her because she can take it, because she's not a hero. She's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
Jun 30, 2013 1:44 AM

Apr 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
OreImou as a history of self-help books:

If you ever read the "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People", the Author makes a good point about how self-help books changed in the early part of the 20th century. Throughout all of history up until that point the goal of self-help books was to promote self-improvement, it focused on teaching a person how to work on themselves in order to become a better person.

The Dale Carnegie wrote "How to win friends and influence people". Starting with this book the focus of "self improvement" changed: instead of working on oneself and through success become someone to admire, the focus changed to manipulating your environment in order to get what you want.

Kirino and Manami show this contrast perfectly. Kirino took the "improve one's self route" She pretty much perfected herself, training her body and mind, where as Minami took the manipulation route, pulling Kyousuke down to her level in order to win.

Hmm. That's pretty interesting. Did Manami really drag Kyousuke to her level? Or is Kyousuke really just an average dude and chose that lifestyle for himself?
Jun 30, 2013 2:07 AM

Aug 2012
Well, that episode explained a lot.

Kirino got a lot more likeable and Manami turned from a side-character I didn't like, to a side-character I absolutely despise.
.................................................................................
Jun 30, 2013 2:19 AM

Feb 2012
[sarcasm]What a meh way to end the series. No one got laid.[/sarcasm]

Oh well at least there's the specials to look forward to.

Jun 30, 2013 2:28 AM

Nov 2007
NicTac said:
Takuan_Soho said:

If you ever read the "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People", the Author makes a good point about how self-help books changed in the early part of the 20th century. Throughout all of history up until that point the goal of self-help books was to promote self-improvement, it focused on teaching a person how to work on themselves in order to become a better person.

The Dale Carnegie wrote "How to win friends and influence people". Starting with this book the focus of "self improvement" changed: instead of working on oneself and through success become someone to admire, the focus changed to manipulating your environment in order to get what you want.

Kirino and Manami show this contrast perfectly. Kirino took the "improve one's self route" She pretty much perfected herself, training her body and mind, where as Minami took the manipulation route, pulling Kyousuke down to her level in order to win.

Hmm. That's pretty interesting. Did Manami really drag Kyousuke to her level? Or is Kyousuke really just an average dude and chose that lifestyle for himself?

EjcJun 30, 2013 2:34 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jun 30, 2013 2:32 AM

Oct 2012
yeah it's meh ending. but it's not end yet.
still cant compared it to some other average sol..

Jun 30, 2013 2:38 AM

Nov 2012
hmm.. finally the final episode :3
well nice to see little kirino and kyousuke.. they are look cool and pretty cute XD

btw never thought if nanami is like that -_-

well I wonder how is the TR will .. :v

Jun 30, 2013 2:44 AM

Mar 2013
Episode wasnt great but there were many great GIF opportunities
I like fried tofu
Jun 30, 2013 2:49 AM

Apr 2012
-Quasar said:
Manami tried to salvage what could could potentially ruin the Kousaka family with Kyousuke and Kirino heading down to the path of immoral incestuous relationship. In the end, it was all for nothing.

Manami is the true hero this anime deserves but not the one it needs. You will hate her because she can take it, because she's not a hero. She's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

She's Zetman!

(See last episode)

For some reason I read that scene as way more yandere-esque in the light novel, it's probably just my imagination.

Good episode in my opinion, it was different to what I expected but I thought they did really well with Kirino's character and it was hilarious to see her first glimpse of the incest eroge world.

@ThisIsDK Well played, excellent gif.
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!
Araragi: *Clueless look* Thanks?

Bakemonogatari, Episode 5.
Jun 30, 2013 2:52 AM

Aug 2012
Sairyuu69 said:
garydx25 said:
Dropped

Lol congrats.
You dropped an anime when you finished it.
CONGRATS.

lol lol lol
Jun 30, 2013 3:06 AM

Nov 2012
Kronstadt said:
Episode wasnt great but there were many great GIF opportunities

so you just want a .gif? -_-
Jun 30, 2013 3:30 AM

Mar 2012
gino_san said:
Sairyuu69 said:
garydx25 said:
Dropped

Lol congrats.
CONGRATS.

lol lol lol

dat logic xD
Jun 30, 2013 3:34 AM

Sep 2011
I was thinking of rating Oreimo 2nd season 8/10 while watching Kuroneko's "arc", I even was thinking of giving 8/10 when watching Ayase's "arc" (even though I didn't like her in the first season) but as usual they just had to do something idiotic like turning it into some Yosuga no Sora.

If someone says that Kirino was generous and selfless because she allowed Kyousuke to date Kuroneko then I suggest to do some slow rethinking process.

Objectively looking nice boat ending wouldn't be such a bad idea for specials (something like: Manami as Sekai, Kyousuke as Kotonoha and Kirino as Makoto cause it seems there won't be any Ayase or Kuroneko there).
Jun 30, 2013 3:41 AM

Jul 2011
xAvengerx said:
gino_san said:
Sairyuu69 said:
garydx25 said:
Dropped

Lol congrats.
CONGRATS.

lol lol lol

dat logic xD

He was joking right? Right?
Jun 30, 2013 3:43 AM

Mar 2011
ainky said:
He was joking right? Right?

He edited that out of his post, so apparently not.
Jun 30, 2013 3:48 AM

Aug 2011
8/10
Jun 30, 2013 4:14 AM
Aug 2010
The best ep for this second season. This ep answering all the questions about the hate between them.
Jun 30, 2013 4:21 AM

Jul 2011
Infinite8 said:
Lol family drama's are the funniest kind! xD
Is there gonna be another season?

3 special episodes
Jun 30, 2013 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
Takuan_Soho said:

Nice point of view, thank you for exposing it!

4/5

The authors explained to increase the climax han after all, the point of view of Kirino, I would not say it was a terrific episode, but know the reasons behind certain attitudes and lifestyle choices, but in general to really understand how they are actually, the main characters, I think you do not deserve a full score but almost. Shocking to discover that behind that sweet face and cute, it hides a demon! (I'm talking about Manami XD)
In terms of plot, I am satisfied, although certain aspects could easily understand. Cute design, but not outstanding, too bad! The passion of Kirino was only latent, but there was already born otaku, only that he needed to kick off the input seriously to his passion!
Jun 30, 2013 4:36 AM

Oct 2012
FalKKonE said:
DoctorDoom said:
[sarcasm]What a meh way to end the series. No one got laid.[/sarcasm]

Oh well at least there's the specials to look forward to.

You have my +1 sword with these words !
+2

I was hoping for a Kirino x Kyousuke kiss at least. ;___;
Now to wait two months... Might as well just read the novels.
Jun 30, 2013 4:36 AM

Dec 2012
Dropped the score to 6/10, I thought this would explain Kirino's bitchness but it didn't not even a little. If I ever get into reading LNs I will give it a try because it's probably more detailed there.

Why are people hating Manami, this if anything made me like her more.
1. Manami
2. Kuroneko
3. Ayase ( she is a bitch though but at least she is honest)
4. Saori
4. Kankon
5. Kirino
6. Kyousuke ( goddamn you suck)
Jun 30, 2013 4:40 AM

Sep 2011
So the loose ends about Kirino's hatred from season 1 has been tied up.

Goddammit I can't wait for the 3 specials!

Jun 30, 2013 5:02 AM

Apr 2013
I'm sorry but im gonna say this weeks episode was lame..it was just flashbacks..but overall I loved and enjoyed the whole series.
Jun 30, 2013 5:17 AM

Dec 2012
I think it could have been more, being the finale it was nothing special. Hopefully the 14-16 episodes patch it up and finish it off nicely. 9/10 would have given a ten if it had a more exciting last episode.
;)
Jun 30, 2013 5:18 AM

Jan 2010
But that was the end of this shit? All though the flashback was kind of cool, but it seemed a recapitulation, and as everyone expected that Kyousuke stay with someone just so cliché as possible, taking the work to the reputation of any harem where the end is always the same, I think it was pretentious directors that, but now I wanted to know, in the light novel is different? Do not want to waste my time reading and came across something that the end of the level, but if someone tells me it is different, I'll check it out.

3/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Jun 30, 2013 5:22 AM

Dec 2012
WillKamio said:
But that was the end of this shit? All though the flashback was kind of cool, but it seemed a recapitulation, and as everyone expected that Kyousuke stay with someone just so cliché as possible, taking the work to the reputation of any harem where the end is always the same, I think it was pretentious directors that, but now I wanted to know, in the light novel is different? Do not want to waste my time reading and came across something that the end of the level, but if someone tells me it is different, I'll check it out.

3/5

Are you people stupid ? This is not the end of the story. They announced beforehand that they will cover the entirety of the story in 16 episodes ( 13 eps + 3 episode special). Those 13 episodes covered up until volume 11 and the 3 specials are gonna cover the last volume ( volume 12).

I guess it's too much of hassle for people to use their brains or read or anything. Sigh
tsudecimoJun 30, 2013 5:27 AM
Jun 30, 2013 5:37 AM

Jun 2012
6/10

Was interesting seeing them as kids.
Jun 30, 2013 5:45 AM

Jun 2013
This episode was quite enjoyable, and I appreciated how this episode referred back to the history between kirino and kyousuke...

though this "finale' did not seem like a finale at all lol... but this is not really the "finale" is it ;)

This series would have been quite boring if this episode was the last.

Manami really cracked me up in this episode :D

4/5 for episode

Now I just hoping for nice finale for oreimo ><
Nekomimi!!
Jun 30, 2013 5:52 AM

Jun 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Actually thought the episode was pretty good, and a nice setup for the specials. The backstory was very nice, and explained a lot. I'm not perceiving Kirino's admiration for Kyousuke as incestual, I don't know why anyone would. She simply revered her older brother. She was a little girl, christ.

And it's funny how people can look at child Kirino losing her beloved brother to Manami and not forgive her for the bitch she turned out to be, but also brand Manami a bitch because of her PAST scheming, regardless of how sweet she turned out to be.

It's like a character can't have ever done any wrong to be considered likeable, or accepted as a realistic character.

Can't agree more... amen...
Nekomimi!!
Jun 30, 2013 6:18 AM

Apr 2012
ainky said:
ThisIsDK said:

It looks as if she's doing the chicken dance.

It think the thing to focus on here is that this isn't really the finale. I thought it was a good way to set up what's coming, it was good to see Kirino's reason for disliking Kyousuke and I think they did well to cut out what they cut out. Whether they'll revisit in the specials to flesh it out a bit will be interesting but I don't think it's really necessary.

@AlexTheRiot I think a lot of people are branding Manami a bitch because they read the LNs and it seemed a lot meaner in the novel. You do have to keep in mind that she may do more negative crap in the coming specials. That said, it's clear that she was trying to break Kirino's unhealthy adoration of her brother and if we think of it in RL terms (which it is in their minds), that's fair enough. Our 2D is their 3D after all.
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!
Araragi: *Clueless look* Thanks?

Bakemonogatari, Episode 5.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.