Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2013 12:32 AM

Jun 2013
Looking for some good brother sister loves animes, I really liked kiss x sis, Yosuga no Sora, Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!, and Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! step brothersister is fine but some related by blood would be interesting. Looking for mainly a funny one doesn't have to be a completely serious romance. Needs a decent plot, not JUST looking for hentai or anything but im fine with hentai scenes and what not. Oh and nothing to old like Koi Kaze please, personally didnt care for that one >.> the age difference bugged me. My personal favorite from the list above is kiss x sis, and Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! I love the whole brocon thing, and almost prefer older sister liking the younger brother. Twins are always nice.

Cant believe I forgot to add this one, ive also seen Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai season 1 and watching season 2 :D. Honestly one of my favorites no idea how i forgot to add it lol.
2629783Jun 29, 2013 11:50 AM
Jun 29, 2013 12:48 AM

Feb 2012
Are you look for Hentai or just normal ecchi/borderline hentai?

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
shawnofthedeadzJul 6, 2016 11:57 AM
Jun 29, 2013 1:06 AM

Feb 2013
Try Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 29, 2013 1:45 AM
Aug 2011
Aki Sora

Also the Baby Princess OVA, it's only 1 episode though.

cipheronJun 29, 2013 2:00 AM
Jun 29, 2013 2:05 AM
Aug 2011
Krissirk said:
cipheron said:
^ This is the poster boy for not reading the OP (and not checking their list)

Try the Baby Princess OVA, it's only 1 episode though.

Aki Sora is another OVA like this, I haven't watched it though.

I don't understand, Ore no Imouto isn't on his list and it also deals with brother/sister relations. Unless he specifically wants one that has a sexual relationship then I understand why it was a wrong recommendation.
Krissirk said:
cipheron said:
^ This is the poster boy for not reading the OP (and not checking their list)

Try the Baby Princess OVA, it's only 1 episode though.

Aki Sora is another OVA like this, I haven't watched it though.

I don't understand, Ore no Imouto isn't on his list and it also deals with brother/sister relations. Unless he specifically wants one that has a sexual relationship then I understand why it was a wrong recommendation.
Sorry there has been a miscommunication, I was replying to a person who posted "KissXsis", but they subsequently deleted their post, yeah so it made it look like I was responding to your post, which was directly above the old one. I have edited my post to remove the reference.
Jun 29, 2013 2:10 AM

Feb 2013
cipheron said:
Sorry there has been a miscommunication, I was replying to a person who posted "KissXsis", but they subsequently deleted their post, yeah so it made it look like I was responding to your post, which was directly above the old one. I have edited my post to remove the reference.

No problem I'll delete my post. Also I'll second Aki Sora and Baby Princess. :)
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 29, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2013
Krissirk said:
Try Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
I've seen the first season does it count?, since nothing really happens.

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru - no comedy though
Lo-Lee-TaJun 29, 2013 12:30 PM
Jun 29, 2013 6:25 AM
Aug 2011
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - almost forgot about this one.
Jun 29, 2013 9:33 AM

Mar 2012
well... these are hentai

Ane Haramix

Nee summer (it's his cousin but they act like brother and sister)
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Jun 29, 2013 11:45 AM

Jun 2013
Leaning more towards ecchi and comedy than hentai, also ive seen Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. It was really good, forgot to add it to my list though. Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka seems interesting but description kind of confuses me but im sure ill add it to my list. Also mainly looking for a few series rather than 1 episode ovas but they can be good and with 1 episode I may as well watch them :p
Jun 29, 2013 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Instead of trying to argue if this is wrong or right i'm just going to respond to the post.
You've pretty much seen all there is but here:

Koi Kaze (blood related)
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru (blood related)
Aki Sora (blood related + sex scenes)
Photokano (Non blood related, it's the last arc in the anime, you can watch episode 1-4 and then skip to 13 if you want to dismiss all other arcs.)
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! (Blood related but nothing much happens it's mostly comedy and such)
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka (Non blood related, though this might not fit your tastes as it doesn't focus a lot in their relationship and nothing much happens, really)

That's all there is to it really, there isn't much incest anime there's mostly manga, if you don't mind manga I suggest you read Boku Wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru and Aki Sora, they go deeper into the releationship and stuff and they've finished publishing too.
Jun 29, 2013 12:28 PM

Dec 2012
Oreimo is a great one, though the anime isn't too focused on romance until the second season.
Jun 29, 2013 12:45 PM

Jun 2013
Nose_Bleed said:
Instead of trying to argue if this is wrong or right i'm just going to respond to the post.
You've pretty much seen all there is but here:

Koi Kaze (blood related)
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru (blood related)
Aki Sora (blood related + sex scenes)
Photokano (Non blood related, it's the last arc in the anime, you can watch episode 1-4 and then skip to 13 if you want to dismiss all other arcs.)
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! (Blood related but nothing much happens it's mostly comedy and such)
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka (Non blood related, though this might not fit your tastes as it doesn't focus a lot in their relationship and nothing much happens, really)

That's all there is to it really, there isn't much incest anime there's mostly manga, if you don't mind manga I suggest you read Boku Wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru and Aki Sora, they go deeper into the releationship and stuff and they've finished publishing too.

Ahh ya ive seen or heard of all of those ;\. Sad to hear there's not that many out there >.< guess ill just end up reading some mangas, and watching the very few I have left :\. Thanks everyone!
Oct 2, 2013 7:20 PM

Sep 2013
Yea id agree with those who said aki sora although the manga is better and incest is whatever you make it out to be dont post just to talk crap about someones preferences its not real for christs sake
Oct 2, 2013 10:09 PM

Mar 2012
This is hentai and anime.

Ane Haramix (brother sister love this is a hentai)

Arve Rezzle: Kikaijikake no Yoseitachi (this is an anime, and there's a brother and sister love in this)

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka (this is an anime and it has incest)

Genji Monogatari Sennenki (this is an anime, it is darker. but, there's incest later in the anime)

Hitsuji no Uta (this is an anime, it is darker but it has incest)

Fault!! (hentai and incest)

Kuttsukiboshi (short incest that is slightly hentai)

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru (someone else mentioned this. Short, anime but it's a good one!! Probably one of the best realistic portrayals of what it would be like if you were in love with your brother or sister the emotions you would have, etc. I don't know how many would actually commit to the act, but it's good)

Haitoku no Shoujo (this is a hentai with incest. It's pretty raunchy Im just going to let you know that now.)

Nee summer (this is a hentai. She is his cousin but they are like brother and sister and there is incest. I believe she is older)

These ones I guess.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Oct 3, 2013 4:15 AM
Jun 2013
Aki sora is the best one IMO though don't watch the ova it's just a hentai. read the manga u get an actual plot that is somewhat deep than random sex scenes. and it's blood related incest like u wanted.

shawnofthedeadzJul 6, 2016 11:58 AM
Oct 3, 2013 6:09 AM
Oct 2013
mawaru penguindrum
Oct 3, 2013 7:09 AM

Oct 2012
Gona recommend Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka aswell.

You said it's confusing you, but i assure you it's a good one. Just try it.

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru --> Gona agree with lovelydeath that this is quite realistic, and maybe because of that but i really liked it.

shawnofthedeadzJul 6, 2016 11:59 AM
Oct 3, 2013 11:37 AM

Oct 2013
And For My Answer To The post You Should Try :
- Onegai Twins ( No Real Comedy, Simple But Nice Plot )
- Sister Princess

shawnofthedeadzJul 6, 2016 11:59 AM
Jun 1, 2014 11:48 AM
Jun 2014
I read Most of the comments here and I saw a lot of hate towards Sister Love anime..

I just Have A few Words...

Sister Love anime Isn't something that does harm to anyone... no one who watches this kind of anime is a bad person...

And Incest is not gross
Jun 1, 2014 11:53 AM
Feb 2014
Why hasn't anyone said Yosuga no Sora?
Jun 1, 2014 12:24 PM

Apr 2014
Sword Art Online?
Jun 1, 2014 12:24 PM
Apr 2014
why are you (well now me included) bumping 1 year old thread?
That's how I see like more than half of the MAL users with their "waifus", hentais, harems, weird-ass video games and all that shit
Dec 16, 2015 11:46 PM
Aug 2015
jimbobyoo said:
Sword Art Online?

Yeah... So many people talk about how great Sword Art Online is. When I first saw it I didn't know it had a boy and a blood related sister in it.(kinda) I was suprised no one mentions. But I guess this can count as brother-sister related love... and plus it can be funny and it has a great story.
Dec 17, 2015 7:07 AM

Dec 2015
Yosuga no Sora
Aki no Sora
those i watched :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
26 minutes ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

4 by ToG25thBaam »»
40 minutes ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

69 by WatchTillTandava »»
1 hour ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - 2 hours ago

0 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
2 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.