Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Oct 16, 2014 11:28 AM
Aug 2014
I still found myself speeding up the play speed during some matches. It was an alright watch overall, it isn't one of those animes that stick around in your head for a few days
Oct 19, 2014 3:12 PM

Dec 2011
AlexTheRiot said:
v3catsxanime said:

I don't think you understand the meaning of the poem. The room she was talking about was her hospital room, not the room where she first played Karuta in. Arata was with her in the apartment, so she hadn't been alone at the time. There's a difference.

And Kana specifically said to Taichi that Chihaya won't stay clueless forever, which obviously means that Chihaya has started liking Arata in the romantic way.

People should just accept what has happened rather than try to deny it.

I will eat crow in regards to the first poem, I guess I was more so trying to use the second one to tie in her being captivated and effectively wanting to reach his level of passion for karuta(turn the corner and find him) I forgot that the first one had said isolated so I just went with it, but I honestly think it could still be said that her captivation at hearing his words on the phone speaks to the infatuation she developed due to him teaching her karuta and his passion for karuta. Everytime she hears his voice, it's like her karuta god speaking to her.

lol why does the fact that Kana said that "obviously mean that she has started liking him in a romantic way"? The way I see it, she sees at most the infatuation she has for him(not understanding the foundation behind it) and can assume that someday, when she stops being clueless, that infatuation will grow and she may want a relationship with Arata. That's why she's warning Taichi now. If Chihaya's clueless to all things love, than she doesn't understand the meaning of her feelings for Arata at this point. If she herself doesn't understand them, how can we just assume we do? And like I said, it isn't like Kana can see what's in Chihaya's heart.

I know this is an old quote but I think this assesment on the poems was on point. Especially, regarding the first poem. Chihaya is lonely in the hospital because she can't play karuta and is agonizing over how she can't be calm and relaxed playing karuta like Arata always is, instead she's always so intense. That's why she calls Arata in the first place. When he tells her how he stays calm during a match and it makes him a stronger player, she feels relieved, like she has an answer. She goes from being lonely and confused (all regarding karuta) to receiving his karuta blessings of wisdom.

As for the second poem, that could be more ambiguous to me, at least at first, however, I remember how she's always wanted to play karauta with/against Arata. Now, what will she do when she finally beats Arata? Or what if Taichi beats Arata first. What when Taichi beats Chihaya?
CrystenaOct 19, 2014 3:28 PM
Nov 26, 2014 9:58 PM

Jun 2012
Obviously, Chihaya has feelings for Arata :S :/ Loved the series, hoping for a season 3. Btw, Sakurazawa-sensei's hot! :P

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Dec 25, 2014 7:31 AM

Oct 2014
oh i don't want this to end i need a season 3 right now :)
" Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future. "
Cloud Atlas
Jan 1, 2015 3:02 PM

Sep 2014
Love love love this show. I've never watched a sports-oriented anime before picking up Chihayafuru so this was completely new territory for me. So happy I gave this series a try!

I never expected Taichi to be a favourite of mine. Among all of the characters, he had the most growth and it feels genuine. He's flawed but that's what makes him human and endearing to many viewers of the show. I wonder if there's still room for him to develop his passion for Karuta. On the other hand, Chihaya's and Arata's love for the game is at a different level.

As for the romantic aspect of the series, it's tough to see Taichi win this one. I always thought he was at a disadvantage since the beginning. Arata saw the potential in Chihaya to be an incredible Karuta player one day and that goes a long way. I'm interested to see how Taichi will go about this now that Kana-chan gave him a boost.

There's no way I'll hold off the manga after watching this series! Although there seems to be a lot more material now, I'm too impatient to wait for season 3.

[/center]
Jan 17, 2015 10:39 AM

Jul 2013
This was the fastest I have ever finished an anime series.
Finally, someone did love triangles right, and I hate them for it. I can usually pick for which character I go towards, Taichi or Arata, but I couldn't find a fault in either of them. It's killing me. I see Taichi suffering and I'm like, pls, he's so cute and romantic and nice and he'll do everything for you and then I see how much Chihaya loves Arata and how he smiled at her in that match and oemehh =w=

I would really like to have seen Chihaya become queen, but unfortunately I don't think I could keep up with the karuta playing in a manga. I barely noticed what happened in the anime as it is.

*not giving up on season 3*
Jan 18, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
Lulexiaa said:
Dawwww... I wanted more with that ending......I WANTED MORE Q ___ Q

I swear... I love Tachi and Chihaya so much...

I hope Im not in that much of denial, but when Chihaya said she loved Arata.. I feel more of a friend sort of way.. I too love Arata...
but then I read the poems she wrote about Arata... fml...

I love how in this show they didnt make Chihaya and Arata COMPLETELY CANON (praise the lord). Even Kana is rooting and believing that Taichi can win in the end ; u ; I always believe he can win in the end. I feel, EVERYONE in this show ships Taichi and Chihaya rofl... Oh Kana with her support <3

I believe there is always room for change... I believe Chihaya can change and look at Taichi Q___Q

PLEASE LORD PLEASE GIVE ME A SEASON 3 T___T
PLEASE LORD Q____Q
I KNOW THERES NOT ENOUGH MANGA CHAPTERS BUT PLEASE LORD
I KNOW THERE ARNT MANY ANIMES THAT GET 3RD SEASONS BECAUSE ANIME PRODUCERS JUST WANT TO PROMOTE THE MANGA BUT PLEASEEEE LORDDD!!!!
IMMA MISS THEIR BEAUTIFUL VOICES, THE BEAUTIFL OSTS, THEIR BEAUTIFUL ANIMATED COLORED FACES, Q____________Q //gets on kneees

This person summed up everything i wanted to say.

Except that I love Shinobu-chan more than anything else. The couple that I ship the MOST is Shinobu x Arata.

Like i just think Arata is AWESOME.

This episode doesn't feel complete and we TOTALLY need a season 3. Please make it.

5/5 for this episode and a 9.5/10 for the series. But I think I will give it a 10/10 for my mad enjoyment of this series. I couldn't stop watching it for a second.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Feb 11, 2015 2:50 PM

Dec 2013
I started to really like this series with this season. Major improvement from s1.
The games were more exciting, more waifu Shinobu, more Arata, the love triangle evolved to a love square but it was less annoying than in s1. The OST was used better and the main theme wasn't so overused. And it was interesting right from the beginning unlike s1 which started with pretty uninteresting past episodes. I really need s3 now. Well the ending episode couldn't be great since it's based on an on-going manga and the plot is pretty much inexistent but it was definitely worth watching.
Feb 26, 2015 12:33 AM

Nov 2013
It's a crime that I can't watch more of this right now. The second season is on par with the first, but I wanted more screentime for Hanano. The romance is the usual "intense" stares and cheesy monologues, and it develops at a snail's pace. I'm not sure if Shinobu is my favorite or least favorite character.
Apr 7, 2015 10:05 AM
Oct 2014
Man I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, Chihaya.

SS TAICHI will not SINK yet
Apr 18, 2015 10:03 AM

Jul 2014
Omggg Taichi x Chihaya for meeee
May 15, 2015 4:18 PM

Apr 2013
This season was so damn beautiful, like the first one. 10/10 for enjoyment.
And Taichi has improved a lot. Hasn't lost a single match in the whole tournament, along with Arata? That's impressive!
Need season 3, now! T_T
May 18, 2015 1:36 AM

Mar 2015
...Hm... the afflictive love continued, the storyline of ech character remained uncompleted, but, the end is still dear for me.
We're just the boys and girls that think they always know...
May 18, 2015 10:50 AM

Oct 2012
i really need a season 3!!!! especially with all those things that have been going on in the manga!
Jun 19, 2015 10:03 AM

Feb 2015
Great episode, loved Arata and Chihaya scenes ..But i can't believe how thoughtless can kana be towards Chihaya. She knew very well when she read those poems that Cihaya loved and longed for Arata, yet she does the opposite and helps taichi in such a deceitful manner.
All her love and affection for poems, for love poems and such went down the drain when she chose to disregard Chihaya's feelings and started to meddle in such a personal affair. She started with good intentions but i can only say that she was corrupted by taichi's presence, i cannot see it otherwise.
She is ignorant, malevolent and ultimately an untrue friend. DAMN HER!
Jun 19, 2015 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
Well, there's definitely enough material in the manga for a third season now but there isn't a really clear point at where they would stop if a third season would be adapted.
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

Jul 5, 2015 4:40 AM
Apr 2014
I've never seen a character get cucked as hard as Taichi, hopefully he gets a break later. Meanwhile based Kana-chan helps as his wingman.
Also Taichi winning every game in the tournament and getting recognition for it was pure justice.
Nov 8, 2015 3:54 PM

Sep 2013
Well, Taichi, you deserve better. Just saying.
Nov 12, 2015 2:39 AM
May 2015
Inside a room isolated
from the summer heat,
I feel bliss upon hearing your words
The language of Chihaya's heart, where Taichi can't even enter.
Chihayafuru=Arata=impassionate. 10/10, hope the season 3 will be come soon.
Nov 14, 2015 9:43 PM

Feb 2010
Anyone else feel like the author is actually personified in the background as Sudo The Saditst? I mean beneath the fluff and beauty of this anime, we see these subtle flags sadism, as per all the mentioned moments of the show and largely to the constant state of Taichi's relationship with Chihaya? Anyways here's hoping for season 3. 9/10 :)

Nov 14, 2015 9:44 PM

Jul 2012
GalacticTire said:
I've never seen a character get cucked as hard as Taichi, hopefully he gets a break later.
LOL
Dec 17, 2015 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
Definitely a great series overall, but I gotta say without a third season this ending feels extremely empty. Aside from their team winning, nothing that Chihaya aspired for actually happened, along with some other character stories as well. Normally I don't mind a few things here and there being unresolved at the end, but this was far too much. Pretty much everything else about this season was just fine, and in that regard I enjoyed it just as much as the first season. The finale, if you can really even call it that, is what's leaving the sour taste in my mouth.

Overall 7/10 for the season, 8/10 for the series as a whole.
If we ever do see a third season, which I hope, my issues with this ending would very likely go away.
Dec 20, 2015 5:49 AM

Jun 2015
I feel bad for Taichi.
:)
Jan 4, 2016 9:56 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
This was an amazing season! 10/10 though there's some part of me that says this was both better yet worse compared to the first season. Since it's shoujo, there's little doubt in my mind that Arata won't end with Chihaya, but the feelings are a bit more confusing when watching the anime. They're both clinging to the past; they love karuta, but they've almost...given up on each other. Arata stopped playing because of his grandfather's death, and Chihaya's more focused on beating the queen. She kept saying, 'gotta do this until I see Arata. I love karuta, and I'm in pain but I need to do this, I need to pass until I see Arata" It's somewhat disappointing. It's like her purpose is she's trying to impress him, yet she's such a ditz because we all know, as amazing as Chihaya is, even the anime leaves Arata on another level. He's not perfect, but Chihaya puts him so high on the pedestal, that even a tower of cards wouldn't last. I don't know... this season was amazingly paced, but even if it's shoujo, if Arata wins it almost seems like it'll crash quickly.

That said, I felt a lowblow sting when Sakurazawa-sensei mentioned that no one noticed that Taichi won all of his matches, which is by far better. While Arata is chihayafuru, Taichi also has his own way of spinning to perfection. Like Sakurazawa-sensei said though, Arata is amazing, but not a genius. He doesn't have a game sense. Comparatively, Taichi has an amazing memory, but like in the past it seems like skill doesn't equate to being noticed by senpai.

;-; QQ I'm making myself miserable the more I think about it. TAICHI. YOU CAN DO IT. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE.
Feb 7, 2016 7:51 PM

Mar 2014
"Doing what he loves and Shining on it" like how the sun rises and sets down .
"Everyone did a wonderful job ~" Tosen ~ . It's the second season after all :D
Nandaru kore ~ !! It's been hospitals again and again ~ . Don't be scare ~ !!
Millennium ~ !! Far from another but distance is between . She said it .
The red that is the Tatsuta River . "I'll always love karuta and love arata" . <3 !!!
Summer homework ~ !! Read before compose !! Educational so much !!
VERY PERFECT EPISODE . Love has always been a blissful thing in our time !!!
"We can only move forward." LOVE THE OSTs . VERY APPRECIABLE !!!

"Chihayafuru" . Honestly , No words can transpire the endless conclusive probes that I had ventured in the deepest depths of this anime . I have been brought into tears by nature and love that veiled it's unfathomable core . In times , I learned to cheer up and forget the moments that where I loathed and dismantled ; otherwise It would have destroyed me a long time . Now and Even though We may not to have to see each other in months or so , I'll continue to be nostalgic to your beautiful view and nurture the memories that we have been together . It's not a farewell but a goodbye for now ~ . I wish for the stars to twinkle on our aurora's night <3 <3 !!! I wish to see you again ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2016 5:11 AM
May 2013
I don't read manga but, the way this is going I'm guessing that it ends up as, as much as I ship Arata x Chihaya, Taichi x Chihaya. I've watched lots of anime and my gut feeling tells me it ends with Chihaya and Taichi. Chihaya's inlove with Arata but probably in the future this happens:

90% chance Taichi confesses and Chihaya is in shock of what Taichi says and realizes that Taichi has been there for her the whole time and they end up together.
10% chance Taichi confesses and Chihaya apologizes to Taichi since she's inlove with Arata.

But crap I can't see Arata and Chihaya ending up together since it's a josei and drama which means Taichi, who is enduring the jealousy he feels, and Chihaya, who is oblivious to Taichi's feelings, are in the perfect position for drama right now.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE PREDICT A SCENARIO WITH ARATA X CHIHAYA ENDING THAT HAS DRAMA, for people who don't read manga of course.
Feb 28, 2016 12:10 AM

Dec 2009
Sad it's over. It was a good anime. Now I'll have to read the manga to find out how it goes on.
Great! So Chihaya loves Arata! I'm definitely for Chihaya x Arata, so Oe stop messing around :D I feel sorry for Taichi, but you're popular so look for another girl.
Really hope they make another season, but not happening it seems ...
Mar 10, 2016 1:48 AM
Mar 2016
in general this is decent series
poor Tachi, I hope he deserve than this
get another girl who really love him back without doubt felt...
Mar 16, 2016 11:44 PM

Jan 2016
chihaya how can you say you 'love' arata when you've only been together for a few times and didnt have any contact until you were teenagers?

im really feeling bad for Taichi... im giving you pats on your back double the times that Oe gave you..

Chihaya and Taichi please...
May 3, 2016 10:04 PM

Nov 2012
Liked S1 slightly better.

This season had more focus on the team tournament (not that I have a problem with them),but I like the individual tournaments more.

I'll still give this the same score as S1 though 7/10 (might bump S1's score up to an 8/10 now that I think about it...)
Jul 8, 2016 11:15 AM

Nov 2012
3rd season when?!?!?! I love Chihayafuru so much. Where should I start in the manga from where the anime ends at?
Aug 2, 2016 4:49 PM
Jun 2013
From this episode it's more than obvious that Chihaya is in love with Arata. Taichi is a good guy, but I like her and Arata more. They deserve each other.

Welp, not third season....on to the manga I guess. I love this story and it's characters.
Sep 12, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2014
I will miss these awesome characters playing Karuta.

I hope there will be season 3 some day.

As for the rating, i think the first season was a bit better due to more development, and variety, this season focused too much on the Team tournament and at the first 15 episodes it had some boring moments.

Other than that everything is the same as season 1.

So i guess this season gets 7.5/10 from me.

Last 5 episodes were amazing though.
Nov 19, 2016 11:10 PM

Dec 2014
well the last episode seemed too long....... I liked the overall series quite alot
Dec 6, 2016 2:44 PM

Mar 2014
>Over
>It's already over

SEASON 3 WHEN

9/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 7, 2016 1:49 AM

Mar 2013
It's my 2nd time watching the anime and man, isn't it still intense and great af?!

I ship Arata x Taich so damn hard. But my gut feeling is telling me Taichi would be the end guy here :(
So plz, Taichi, give up on Chihaya na? So that I can take a breath of relief :))
Feb 25, 2017 7:00 PM
Feb 2017
Can't wait for 3rd season
Mar 11, 2017 10:19 AM

Oct 2013
"I'll always love Karuta, and i'll always love Arata" - Chihaya

Damn Taichi must work harder to get Chihaya's Heart and attention, like becoming The Master of Karuta for starter, not much of a big deal, lols

This anime is brilliant combining sport with shoujo art, at first i thought this series gonna be boring i mean come on, Karuta ? a sport about Japanese playing card, but heck no this is addicting, japan has a lot of unique culuture to offer, i'm learning so much about japanese poetry and its meaning.

I don't know who to ship anymore, maybe Taichi x Chihaya just because he spent more time and effort for Chiahaya, and Arata x Shinobu they would make a cute couple because Shinobu needs a karuta playmate and Arata is perfect, and the way Arata touched Shinobu's forehead after the match was kinda cute as well, dat shoujo moment doe.

I wanna see the match between Arata and the Karuta master or Arata vs Chihaya, or even Chihaya dethroning The Queen, but damn once again i'm pretty sure they won't make the 3rd season. What a bummer !

Overall score 9/10
Mar 13, 2017 4:06 AM

Nov 2007
shanimebib said:
Does this mean Arata won?! No way! Taichi has Kana-chan's backing! While I adore Arata, including his forbidden pink phone, but somehow I want Chihaya to end up with Taichi. There is something warm about how Taichi cherishes Chihaya that makes him really special.

shanimebib said:
I have soft spots for Taichi. T_T

Self correcting myself of stuff I had said in the past (it's been almost 4 years) because having re-watched the anime twice and reading the manga from the start, I have realized that I like Arata way, way more than Taichi.

Anyone who pays close attention to the manga would realize how amazing he is. I think I swayed towards Taichi because he always got more screen-time in both anime seasons, but having paid closer attention to the anime during my re-watches and having read the manga, I have realized what makes Arata worthy of all of Chihaya's passion. I still like Taichi, and I like him a lot, probably even more than that I did when I saw the anime for the first time as his struggles are admirable, but my affection for Arata grew exponentially and I am certain that he is the only one for Chihaya.

Sorry to betray you my ex-comrades, but I have rather remarkably and shamelessly yet completely genuinely and passionately turned into an Arata fan and I cannot see myself changing my ship ever again.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 22, 2017 6:33 AM

Oct 2012
I feel bad for Taichi :(
He's kind of doesn't really have a chance, but still trying
Definitely rooting for Taichi!

4 years later, still no news about new season
Guess I'll read the manga and see how far it is in manga
"Signature removed"
Mar 25, 2017 10:02 AM
Nov 2015
Sasuga kana-chan.
Chihaya's first poem sucks.
I want to see the training arc. I want to see more of Rion. Pls pls it's already 2017
Sean_NessmanMar 25, 2017 10:08 AM
Mar 25, 2017 10:13 AM
Nov 2015
ToshiroChan said:
"I'll always love Karuta, and i'll always love Arata" - Chihaya

Damn Taichi must work harder to get Chihaya's Heart and attention, like becoming The Master of Karuta for starter, not much of a big deal, lols

This anime is brilliant combining sport with shoujo art, at first i thought this series gonna be boring i mean come on, Karuta ? a sport about Japanese playing card, but heck no this is addicting, japan has a lot of unique culuture to offer, i'm learning so much about japanese poetry and its meaning.

I don't know who to ship anymore, maybe Taichi x Chihaya just because he spent more time and effort for Chiahaya, and Arata x Shinobu they would make a cute couple because Shinobu needs a karuta playmate and Arata is perfect, and the way Arata touched Shinobu's forehead after the match was kinda cute as well, dat shoujo moment doe.

I wanna see the match between Arata and the Karuta master or Arata vs Chihaya, or even Chihaya dethroning The Queen, but damn once again i'm pretty sure they won't make the 3rd season. What a bummer !

Overall score 9/10

Ahhh, ShinobuxChihaya for me though, like how Chihaya draws out sth vulnerable in Shinobu, and look at ep 22, when after losing, Chihaya took Shinobu's hand n thanked her, and Shinobu was so happy but didnt know how to show it, so instead she didnt even look back at Chihaya n just said "when?". That is so absolutely cute.
I also ship Arata n Taichi, though Taichi's inability to say the important stuff to Chihaya is moe as hell.
Apr 25, 2017 2:24 PM

Feb 2013
She finally said that she loves Arata!
May 21, 2017 1:44 PM

Feb 2008
Kanade's encouraging pats were exceedingly cute. An enjoyable finale to the awesome show.
Sep 10, 2017 9:57 AM

Nov 2016
Well, that was certainly a rather calm, yet very nice and fitting season final, think in a way it's even suited to stand as a conclusion for the story.

Overall, I got to say that storywise this was even better than the prequel. Characters, directing,atmosphere, OSTs and visuals were as already known from season one absolutely fantastic.

There isn't even a single thing I disliked, so I gotta give a 10/10

S3 is needed.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 27, 2017 7:33 PM

Jan 2014
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO! KANA-CHAN YOU STEER THAT SHIP HONEY
Oct 10, 2017 9:03 AM
Nov 2010
Amazing series!!!! So glad I decided to watch this. Feel so bad for my boy Taichi. I kept telling myself that Chihaya just has admiration for Arata. I'm still going to stay in denial about that so I won't be salty about her "confession". Also ended up really enjoying just watching them play karuta. Makes me want to play as well but it's only in Japan. I'll just play snap. Really liked the characters from their team.. mainly chihaya, oe, taichi and porky.. I'll miss you guys. And also Sudo the sadist. And I really liked Shinobu (guilty fav). She's just fucking weird and it's amazing. I'll never forget the snowman and daddy bears.
Oct 16, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2011
season 3 pleassseeee
Nov 28, 2017 5:53 PM

Feb 2015
Another great season! Everyone did so well. And omg at Chihaya's doctors being clueless - I can sympathize. This was a beautiful season finale - finally Chihaya gets a clue about her feelings on Arata. Those were some sexy thoughts there, Chihaya. Poor Taichi as usual tho. Wasn't expecting Kana as matchmaker - she is a cutie!

Season 3 please!

Nov 29, 2017 6:47 PM

Feb 2017
It was soo good!! I definitely want more! But I really want Chihaya to be with Arata.. I mean, I like Taichi, but she's so dense and didn't say anything about feelings and stuff until him! So it just needs to happen! But Arata also needs to get a clue.. Sorry, I just want them to be happy~ And Taichi to... also find someone and be happy!
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2013

138 by bassyey »»
Mar 16, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2013

160 by fathandz »»
Feb 17, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2013

136 by fathandz »»
Feb 15, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2013

181 by fathandz »»
Feb 11, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2013

110 by fathandz »»
Feb 7, 9:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.