Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2013 10:45 AM

Nov 2012
I was going to give the series a 3 but after that last ep I'm not so sure :/
Jun 28, 2013 11:01 AM

Feb 2012
Crazy season finale. So disappointed there's not going to be a wedding.
Jun 28, 2013 11:02 AM

Oct 2007
Sometimes I swear reading Valvrave threads is like watching a mouse scurrying around inside a maze only the mouse has been sleep deprived and pumped full of andrenaline so it's manic and paranoid. It has no concept of it's situation and is lost, confused and angry. It wants to lash out at the person that showput them their but first it must find the exit. Its forced to draw on it's limited experiences but it's not enough to find the right path, but suddenly it notices a bunch of equally paranoid and confused mice that also cannot comprehend their situation. After running around aimlessly for a while they all agree that it's hopeless, they'll never find the exit even though it's just around the corner so they band together and form a ladder to jump the walls of the maze only the ones that do find they still cannot comprehend their situation even though under normal circumstances they should be able to piece together the path for the others. Alas for the mice are too wound up and angered at the those that created the unorthodox but still straightforward maze and can only continue to run around in circles.

That is what its like to observe a Valvrave thread only I figure I have a birds eye view of the maze and the mice in it as well as where they are going wrong.
Jun 28, 2013 11:21 AM
May 2013
@Kaioshin
That comparison is more funny than the so call trainwreak/so good it's bad/comedy bullshit people keep blabbering about.
Jun 28, 2013 11:21 AM

Jan 2013
Man, what the heck! I liked the flow of the episode till Cain powered up then the whole WTH?! The guy is overpowered! And c'mon writer stop trying to kill Shoko already, damn...

Amazingly all those pics (though it's missing Shoko, guess that's a good thing?) sum up what I thought of the show especially the last image to the bottom-right. WTF indeed.
Jun 28, 2013 11:27 AM
Aug 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Sometimes I swear reading Valvrave threads is like watching a mouse scurrying around inside a maze only the mouse has been sleep deprived and pumped full of andrenaline so it's manic and paranoid. It has no concept of it's situation and is lost, confused and angry. It wants to lash out at the person that showput them their but first it must find the exit. Its forced to draw on it's limited experiences but it's not enough to find the right path, but suddenly it notices a bunch of equally paranoid and confused mice that also cannot comprehend their situation. After running around aimlessly for a while they all agree that it's hopeless, they'll never find the exit even though it's just around the corner so they band together and form a ladder to jump the walls of the maze only the ones that do find they still cannot comprehend their situation even though under normal circumstances they should be able to piece together the path for the others. Alas for the mice are too wound up and angered at the those that created the unorthodox but still straightforward maze and can only continue to run around in circles.

That is what its like to observe a Valvrave thread only I figure I have a birds eye view of the maze and the mice in it as well as where they are going wrong.

Another great comparison as usual.

Jun 28, 2013 11:44 AM
May 2013
I'm honestly not sure what to make about the future sequences

it seems like an interesting setup for a future arc.. yet... at the same time it feels as if Saki is the only one that is left alive 200 years in the future

It would honestly suck to have all that build up only to have an ending that goes like this:

a) and thus, Saki continues fighting even today
b) and thus, Saki fell in battle a rejoined her beloved

Jun 28, 2013 11:49 AM

Jul 2007
radle said:

Amazingly all those pics (though it's missing Shoko, guess that's a good thing?) sum up what I thought of the show especially the last image to the bottom-right. WTF indeed.

That means shoko is either Darth Yandere or dead. That's a VERY good thing.
Jun 28, 2013 11:54 AM

Jun 2013
This show defiantly ended strong and it really makes you super excited for the second season.
I also think that kid with Saki isn't hers or else he would have called her mom or something. I think that is L-elfs grandson or something like that.
Jun 28, 2013 12:01 PM

Dec 2010
Glorious
Jun 28, 2013 12:03 PM

Jul 2010
7/10 so bad yet so good. I must admit that i had fun.

Exblaster said:
Yukitoki said:
Kids running their own government, Emotional changes which made characters seem like they were on aphrodisiacs and then Shouko "coming back to life".
It doesn't follow a logical progression. Not even...

Real life logic=/=anime logic

Real life logic=/=anime logic=/=valvrave logic.

Kami_no_Kage said:
Now we have a space god to compliment the space vampires. Saki rejected Haruto. In the prologue, she seems to imply that both Haruto is the 'founder,' and that he is already dead at that point. Or at least, that's how I saw it.

Then there's Akira, of which I've decided I want one. All in all, 8/10 for this season. This was one of the most insane anime I ever watched. Tbh, I'm still not completely sure if I watched this show while I was sober or not.

Ah, one more thing. NTR next season, I am so dropping this show, so bad.

Agree, but about NTR, is not confirmed yet.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

Hell, dude, that was so deep. If it was a hole in the ground it would take you all the way to China.
AkanezoraJun 28, 2013 12:07 PM
Jun 28, 2013 12:18 PM

Dec 2012
Fai said:
radle said:

Sometimes I just can't understand your animosity toward Shouko, Fai. She is the emotional center of Valvrave. She has the ability to link people together in a personal level that no one can, even L-elf.

I find the amount of hate she receives on other forums disheartening. Why do people find it entertaining to beat a happy-go-lucky character down continuously even after she has experienced such tragedies in her life? Why do people sympathize with Saki's grief but not Shouko? Is it because one puts on the sad face while the other puts on a smiling face when both are trying to deal with their internal problem? Shouko does not deserve such hatred. Sometimes, I just have to urge to say: "hey, stop cyber-bullying an anime character, hating on her only prevent you to understand Valvrave fully as a story."
ThangLongJun 28, 2013 12:31 PM
Jun 28, 2013 12:18 PM

Mar 2012
I gave this series a 7/10, but I'm going to come out and say this is probably one of the most enjoyable 7s I've ever given an anime.

I know this phrase is almost as cliche as this anime, but it really is so bad, it's good. I know some people are a little turned off by scoring an anime high just because of this, but I response is, "what does it matter?" The whole point of watching anime is because in the end, it's entertaining. Some entertain you with a deep plot, or by having lovable characters going on a journey together, but then there are some out there that are aesthetically pleasing by intentionally doing everything wrong. That's the vibe I got from this series. It was doing this on-purpose. Even if it wasn't, the production staff has it so oddly written it really does seem like this anime isn't taking itself seriously. It's atmosphere, even when the story takes a serious turn, isn't all that heavy.

Here's a statement that might piss some people off. I'd rather watch a self-aware bad anime that's entertaining than a good anime that's so overly pretentious that its hard to enjoy.
Jun 28, 2013 12:25 PM

Feb 2013
VVV-tan had cute voice
Jun 28, 2013 12:33 PM
Oct 2010
future scene out of nnowhere!!?!?

that fool got dumped, saki is most probably a whore, dr evil succedded in his plan to drill to the center of the earth, or module, whatever. closeenough

so the school gets to have hundreds of casualties while most of the dorssians get to eject safely to fight the next ep. seems legit

cain becomes a half vampire who works for the illuminati?

am i missing anyhting? fuck this series was pretty shitty
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 28, 2013 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
Toucanbird said:
I gave this series a 7/10, but I'm going to come out and say this is probably one of the most enjoyable 7s I've ever given an anime.

I know this phrase is almost as cliche as this anime, but it really is so bad, it's good. I know some people are a little turned off by scoring an anime high just because of this, but I response is, "what does it matter?" The whole point of watching anime is because in the end, it's entertaining. Some entertain you with a deep plot, or by having lovable characters going on a journey together, but then there are some out there that are aesthetically pleasing by intentionally doing everything wrong. That's the vibe I got from this series. It was doing this on-purpose. Even if it wasn't, the production staff has it so oddly written it really does seem like this anime isn't taking itself seriously. It's atmosphere, even when the story takes a serious turn, isn't all that heavy.

Here's a statement that might piss some people off. I'd rather watch a self-aware bad anime that's entertaining than a good anime that's so overly pretentious that its hard to enjoy.

I'm glad that you find this series enjoyable. I agree partially with your sentiment. However, I want to contest your point on "it's so bad, it's good."

While Valvarve writers intentionally added some silly moments that can be viewed as parody on the mecha genre, they did not intend to create a self-parody show. Rather, they were trying to see if charming silliness and exaggerated randomness can spice-up a mecha anime. Whether those elements make the anime more entertaining or more dumb is up to the viewers. To the ones that dropped this anime, I say good for them. However, people who stay watching this should not consider the anime to be a self-parody. Viewing it under the "for shit-and-giggles" glasses might make it harder for people to comprehend the serious tone in the next cour.

This is not a "self-aware bad anime." This is a serious story that's wrapped in a different package than other mecha anime. Perhaps, the right word to describe this anime is "intentional charming silliness."

Btw, good job on your review :)
Jun 28, 2013 1:02 PM
Aug 2012
KingCez said:
future scene out of nnowhere!!?!?

that fool got dumped, saki is most probably a whore, dr evil succedded in his plan to drill to the center of the earth, or module, whatever. closeenough

so the school gets to have hundreds of casualties while most of the dorssians get to eject safely to fight the next ep. seems legit

cain becomes a half vampire who works for the illuminati?

am i missing anyhting? fuck this series was pretty shitty

Your brain apparently............please go and find it dumbass.

Jun 28, 2013 1:07 PM

Jan 2011
wow this was so bad it was almost funny, almost
4/10
Jun 28, 2013 1:22 PM

Oct 2007
Holy fuck man the "so bad it's good crowd" is blitzkrieging this thread right now. Like full on coming out the woodwork. You'd almost think this was timed or something the number of pretty much exact same comments. It's also funny how the content of this thread does not in any way reflect the poll at the top. What the fuck is going on? Is this 4chan at work? I've seen this sort of thing happen with Sunrise shows before but this is the first time it's been so obvious arguably since Gundam 00 wrapped up.
Jun 28, 2013 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
ThangLong said:
Fai said:
radle said:

Sometimes I just can't understand your animosity toward Shouko, Fai. She is the emotional center of Valvrave. She has the ability to link people together in a personal level that no one can, even L-elf.
I find the amount of hate she receives on other forums disheartening. Why do people find it entertaining to beat a happy-go-lucky character down continuously even after she has experienced such tragedies in her life? Why do people sympathize with Saki's grief but not Shouko? Is it because one puts on the sad face while the other puts on a smiling face when both are trying to deal with their internal problem? Shouko does not deserve such hatred. Sometimes, I just have to urge to say: "hey, stop cyber-bullying an anime character, hating on her only prevent you to understand Valvrave fully as a story."

I'm quite disturbed myself, that and several other posts in similar writing. It's creepy and the only thing I potentially think of is Shoko is either similar to a real life counterpart or just the spite of Shoko's characteristics.

silversaint said:
4/10
Huh? I-I guess. I'm sure there'll be more redundant comments such as these to come. Twelve pages and counting. See you in 2nd season? As well as some others. It's quite petty.
Jun 28, 2013 1:31 PM

Oct 2007
radle said:

silversaint said:
4/10
Huh? I-I guess. I'm sure there'll be more redundant comments such as these to come. Twelve pages and counting. See you in 2nd season? As well as some others. It's quite petty.

The thing is I don't even think it's malevolent or anything truly thought out considered for most people, I think it's just snowballed and developed into what is almost a mantra at this point and people have just convinced themselves about certain "truths" about the anime that are really just a subjective perspective brought about by a really ignorant and single minded crowd. Others just seem to be following the leader. It's very 4chan really, there's almost a call and answer response to the nature of it all.

Again like most Sunrise shows it just never really had a chance with many cause of the nature of herd behavior that has come to dominated discussion on internet forums that discuss anime. People chose it to be the "so bad it's good anime" and the sadly as always seem to be the case the label stuck before it really ever got a chance to do anything with it's story by which point people had already tuned it out and taken the perspective that it was all just a bunch of ridiculousness that apparently goes above and beyond the standard of most anime.

It's not malevolent, it just is what it is. People are just stupid sadly.

The way I see it Valvrave had the unfortunate distinction of attracting 3 but equally shitty crowds. Shippers, Angry Shonen fans that demand everything conform to one tone and one tone only in order to accept a show at face value, and trollbaiters. Put them all together and you get MAL Valvrave threads where it's just the same tired one liners and pokes and jabs at the series overall. I don't think they make up the majority of the viewers for this show so much as a vocal minority that smells blood otherwise there's no way this show has anything other than a 5/10 aggregate score on the series page. The math doesn't track that way.
PeacingOutJun 28, 2013 1:36 PM
Jun 28, 2013 1:39 PM

Dec 2007
Hmmm did anyone notice that Liselotte/Licht/the princess that saved L-Elf's life when he was younger has similar face paint markings at the shady-looking Magius guy at the end?

And she's shown with those markings when the older version of her appears briefly in the OP/ED.

Are those markings representing Dorssia (and the shady guy is just a Dorssian official) or is it more likely to do with the Magius? I'm confused.
Jun 28, 2013 2:02 PM

Dec 2012
froomball said:
Are those markings representing Dorssia (and the shady guy is just a Dorssian official) or is it more likely to do with the Magius? I'm confused.

I think those paintings are only just for Dorssian elites. Because if it's for Magius, ASUS's president must have had one on the his face. Rather, I think the mark Cain has on his neck, and future Saki has on the dress is the mark of Magius...

Dang, I just realize that the worry about Saki being NTR'ed might be true. If she will have been a member of Magius, then she will be fighting for them in during those 200 years!! Or maybe all the VVV plots will become Magius after the show ends.
Jun 28, 2013 2:24 PM
Aug 2012
ThangLong said:
froomball said:

I think those paintings are only just for Dorssian elites. Because if it's for Magius, ASUS's president must have had one on the his face. Rather, I think the mark Cain has on his neck, and future Saki has on the dress is the mark of Magius...

Dang, I just realize that the worry about Saki being NTR'ed might be true. If she will have been a member of Magius, then she will be fighting for them in during those 200 years!! Or maybe all the VVV plots will become Magius after the show ends.

I think the NTR stuff is being over-exaggerated. In the preview we see them landing on some planet and there they will probably start the Third Galactic Empire. Rather than joining them i think they will act against them. Sunrise has a theme of making their Mecha shows this way. The protagonist group will rather act for the greater good separate from the rest.............that kind of stuff. Well that's my thought anyways. I could be wrong though.

P.S. Man i just keep coming back to this thread even though i am so sleepy. Something must be possessing me.

Jun 28, 2013 2:35 PM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I think the NTR stuff is being over-exaggerated. In the preview we see them landing on some planet and there they will probably start the Third Galactic Empire. Rather than joining them i think they will act against them.

That's assuming Magius is all bad though. Furthermore the VVV pilots are VVV-Tan's race now. So the pilots is ironically going to fight against their own people. There must be the reason why pissed off Oniichan hates human and I think that will gain Magius some sympathy.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sunrise has a theme of making their Mecha shows this way. The protagonist group will rather act for the greater good separate from the rest.............that kind of stuff. Well that's my thought anyways. I could be wrong though.

What if the greater good to Saki is to save Haruto's life. He was suggested to be in mortal danger in the preview. I don't think that experiment to end the curse of his will go well.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
P.S. Man i just keep coming back to this thread even though i am so sleepy. Something must be possessing me.

Same here man. The anime is too exciting, it is possessing me :D
ThangLongJun 28, 2013 2:56 PM
Jun 28, 2013 2:51 PM
Aug 2011
Akira and VVV-VI. Liking that combo.
standJun 28, 2013 3:08 PM
Jun 28, 2013 2:56 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Bump. Reminds me why I don't even bother discussing this series on MAL. I regretted not hosting a Valvrave panel at my next anime convention now.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
Holy fuck man the "so bad it's good crowd" is blitzkrieging this thread right now. Like full on coming out the woodwork. You'd almost think this was timed or something the number of pretty much exact same comments. It's also funny how the content of this thread does not in any way reflect the poll at the top. What the fuck is going on? Is this 4chan at work? I've seen this sort of thing happen with Sunrise shows before but this is the first time it's been so obvious arguably since Gundam 00 wrapped up.

I have to admit, I burst out laughing reading this. You are completely on the mark with this one.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

The thing is I don't even think it's malevolent or anything truly thought out considered for most people, I think it's just snowballed and developed into what is almost a mantra at this point and people have just convinced themselves about certain "truths" about the anime that are really just a subjective perspective brought about by a really ignorant and single minded crowd. Others just seem to be following the leader. It's very 4chan really, there's almost a call and answer response to the nature of it all.

Again like most Sunrise shows it just never really had a chance with many cause of the nature of herd behavior that has come to dominated discussion on internet forums that discuss anime. People chose it to be the "so bad it's good anime" and the sadly as always seem to be the case the label stuck before it really ever got a chance to do anything with it's story by which point people had already tuned it out and taken the perspective that it was all just a bunch of ridiculousness that apparently goes above and beyond the standard of most anime.

It's not malevolent, it just is what it is. People are just stupid sadly.

The way I see it Valvrave had the unfortunate distinction of attracting 3 but equally shitty crowds. Shippers, Angry Shonen fans that demand everything conform to one tone and one tone only in order to accept a show at face value, and trollbaiters. Put them all together and you get MAL Valvrave threads where it's just the same tired one liners and pokes and jabs at the series overall. I don't think they make up the majority of the viewers for this show so much as a vocal minority that smells blood otherwise there's no way this show has anything other than a 5/10 aggregate score on the series page. The math doesn't track that way.

I wouldn't go as far as calling other people stupid because I personally believe that some users are simply not using the full potential of their brain. This is perfectly understandable because not everyone can spend their brain power on something like anime. A lot of people simply turn their brain off (and pretend they didn't). It's not stupidity but more a personal choice that I believe can be convinced out of. It's a perfectly understandable phenomenon so I wouldn't start calling out names.

You are RIGHT ON THE MARK on the fact that "so bad it's good" is becoming a MANTRA. The very concept of "so bad it's good" is questionable. It's good for a joke or two (I use it sometimes) but has no place if you really want to get a bit more serious because the statement itself doesn't even make any sense. This is now similar to groupthink. It's like you look cool and elite by bashing this series on MAL. The fact that this series has attracted the... less desired types of fans also didn't help much.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 28, 2013 2:58 PM

Aug 2011
Hell yeah. Action-packed ending. Seems like this show had drama after drama and I found it quite entertaining overall. Generally, I'm not a huge fan of Mecha shows but Valvrave was interesting due to the characters. It's Haruto's relationship with L-Elf, Shouko and Saki which kept me watching. It's not all about the mechs, which is great, but I admit I loved seeing the Valvraves in battle. In a way, they're very majestic.

Loved the OP, catchy ending songs but I expected less plain ED's. 7/10. Roll on season 2!
Jun 28, 2013 3:26 PM
Mar 2011
got it!
vvv-tan's oni san = alma karma
Jun 28, 2013 3:35 PM

Jul 2007
KingCez said:
saki is most probably a whore

Oh, look, obligatory sexist remark of the week. Never change, MAL, never ever ever change.

ThangLong said:

If by "emotional center" you mean someone you LOVE to hate then sure

As for hate - first of all - she is an airhead goody-two-shoes - people hate that type of character thoroughly and for a good reason.

Second of all - she's a mary sue.

Third of all: she is a plot device more so than a character.

Fourth of all: she's infallible logic-defying plot device. Saki has flaws. Haruto has flaws. Yet we are supposed to just accept that everyone LOOOOVES Shouko for her awesome skills. Methinks life should teach her a lesson.
Jun 28, 2013 3:56 PM

Sep 2007
I've watched this whole series twice already and i seriously don't find anything funny(well little comedic moments where its intended but thats it). you people calling the plot funny or something are probably trolls.
Anyway i hate horrible cliffhangers(like the end of fate zero season 1) and this is one of them but i will watch the next season when it airs.
Ugh, seriously why do this? I'd watch the next one in peace if it weren't for this stupid cliffhanger.
Jun 28, 2013 4:08 PM

Jul 2011
Many twists, some were good and some were bad. Let's see how the second season will be, from the few scenes seems more interesting.

6/10
Jun 28, 2013 4:15 PM

Aug 2010
Terrible series.
The only good thing about this show was Eruerufu and the OP.
It was only entertaining because it was ridiculous so yeah... an horrible show overall.
It might sound too harsh but I don't think this deserves better than a 4/10, I'm giving it a 2/10 myself.
Jun 28, 2013 4:35 PM

May 2012
I complained a lot and everything, but this episode has forced my hand:
10/10 (First of the season!)
You done good staff.

Soooo much delicious AkiraxShoko shipping too <3

Looks like we're in for a time-skip and some insanity next season. the wait's going to be tough T_T
Jun 28, 2013 4:48 PM

Oct 2011
OMG!!!!

WTF!!!!! @ ending shocking revelation and the second season preview

0____0

Akira was awesome with her hacking Valvrave.
Jun 28, 2013 5:03 PM

Aug 2012
graymoontsuki said:
got it!
vvv-tan's oni san = alma karma

lol I don't quite see it
Jun 28, 2013 5:33 PM

Jun 2013
VVV has a brother lol a serious cliffhanger
Jun 28, 2013 5:44 PM

Oct 2012
Entertaining finale to a fairly entertaining show.

7/10 I'll watch season two, I guess.

It really does.
Jun 28, 2013 5:45 PM

Jun 2012
I have no words.
Ho-ly shit...... first we have romance drama including "rape", some insane student vs master shit, best executed friendship beating drauma in anime yeat (imo) and then this oni-chan shit. What the actual fuck. Another season, NAO!
Welcome to club: Anime that Should Continue
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=37045
Jun 28, 2013 6:03 PM

Oct 2012
Damn Dorssia stepped up their game this episode and by a good amount, good action plus Akira-chan saved the day and Shouko:D When VVV-tan said those cute-ass word though, made me all like hnnnnng.
Now we just have to wait for the second season and it's all good:)
Jun 28, 2013 6:05 PM
Jun 2013

L-Elf is the son of the valvrave... Saki and Haruto's child?
Jun 28, 2013 6:09 PM

Jan 2008
Akira is my new favourite character in the show. Lots of student background characters died via poison gas, but at least none of the ones that were named or important to the show.

Wouldn't be surprised if they ass pull a Geass or Evol in the second season.
Jun 28, 2013 6:31 PM
Jul 2018

What a way to end the first season.
It didn't cross to my mind that it will be Akira piloting Unit 006.
Damn. Stupid cliffhangers.
I want second season NOW.
Jun 28, 2013 6:35 PM

Jul 2011
serves it's own purpose (escape from reality to some ridiculous alternative universe) well, but don't see the whole concept yet, and because of that reason I would rather rate this show as a whole, but I'll give 8/10 as for now (this might change after second season).

PROS:

- Pretty ridiculous universe with space Nazi and space vampires, which is fun :D
- Well done animation, and fabulous, sometimes funny designed Mechas
- Eru erufu is really interesting character
- A-Drei x Eru-erufu "bromance" ("For the sake of our friendship, would you please die!" :D) is funny as hell.
- Very unpredictable at times, which I personally love.
- The idea of student's stating Shool as their own country, during war is actually pretty interesting, even the fact, that they decided to become "internet Stars" isn't really that stupid, I have the feeling, that most of nowadays teenagers would try to do the same, lol. I'm actually pretty amazed that author's had balls to troll us like that.

CONSTS:

- Plot seems pretty chaotic at times.
- The concept of shool-country could be shown better (explaining some things, better way to solve electricity problem, etc.)
- How did they repaired that fucking hole from episode 8, when they used water to froze that magnetic weapon? After other's Sunrise mecha series, where making huge hole in the colony were always practically destroying it, it makes mu curious.
- I quite didn't like the way they distributed the other valvrave's ("I won't let noone drive one under any circumstances, I would rather die, trololo!")
SwiftflashJun 28, 2013 6:40 PM
Jun 28, 2013 8:06 PM

Sep 2012
Akiraaaaaaaaaa
Jun 28, 2013 8:25 PM

Jul 2009
I've noticed that some people are suggesting that the boy during the time skip 200-ish years in the future is actually L-elf. Supposing that's true, I wonder if it is showing an original timeline that he came from. If so, that might explain why he knows so much about what's going to happen.
誰も、未来を信じない
Jun 28, 2013 8:53 PM
Jul 2011
I gotta agree that this show is so retarded, that its brilliant!
Jun 28, 2013 9:18 PM

Apr 2012
That was a great cliffhanger, i can't wait till season 2
Jun 28, 2013 9:30 PM
Oct 2010
VanishingKira said:
Valvrave ending was alright.Akira is a pilot now,Cain saved himself with that glowing power of his.

I'm going to assume that the glowing power isn't cain's, but of the "soul" or whatever trapped in the crystal he walks around with.
Jun 28, 2013 9:46 PM
May 2013
I'm gonna be so mad if its not Haruto and Saki, sorry but shouko just gets on my nerves. so far this show has been doing a good job of keeping the fans guessing so lets keep it from the typical childhood friend route even its not Saki just someone you don't expect.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

677 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 9, 2013

342 by Catalano »»
Sep 29, 2021 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.