Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2009 2:41 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ken finally confessed but then that guy got in the way >.<

I hope he properly confesses to her at the end of the series
Apr 4, 2010 11:32 PM

Feb 2008
Jerry really f'd up that confession rofl XD

hirahira said:
I hope he properly confesses to her at the end of the series

its possible, but I doubt it. unless they'd completely given up on the story being continued at the end of the second season.
Sep 16, 2010 6:40 PM

Sep 2008
I'd like to see a real confession that doesn't get interrupted, too. :D They were both blushing... it was so cute!

SO so glad that Sora has caught sight of her dream again!

From the preview, it looks like she doesn't go back just to go on stage... but also to work behind the scenes?! Like Mia? I wanted to see more of Sora's performances too, so I hope she does go back on stage eventually...
Dec 18, 2010 1:16 PM
Dec 2009
:S - tf. am i on the wrong episode or something? cause im sure im not.

Yay, Yuri back, finally things got interesting.
JKDec 18, 2010 1:39 PM
tag©.androgynous
Feb 26, 2013 5:08 PM

Apr 2010
bwahahaha! demon spiral? she was just spinning out of control and i'd hardly call that a maneuver if it's even labeled as such. i almost laughed to tears when they showed it, like it was the most amazing spectacle on par with the 'legendary maneuver'

May is the most irrelevant character i've seen in a long time and Leon is just a friendless, asshole on a high-horse with a powertrip whom believes that antagonizing Sora will unveil her true potential as HIS partner.
Apr 8, 2013 8:22 AM

Oct 2008
Great episode. It sure is nice they speak Japanese in france too lol.
Jan 8, 2014 4:46 PM

Apr 2010
It'd be nice to see Leon lose just to see his expression.

Oct 19, 2015 7:02 AM

Dec 2012
Man, for some reason it's good to see Yuri again. I guess after putting up with Leon for 10 episodes, Yuri is like a saint in comparison. France is a nice change of pace, Mute and Alice seem pretty chill so far, I hope they don't turn out to be like the contestants Yuri described before.

It's interesting how May's demon spiral has her descending chaotically whereas it looks like Sora's angelic maneuver will be lifting up and ascending gracefully.
May 22, 2017 2:13 AM
Aug 2014
Not much a manoeuvre; spinning around aimlessly and hoping your partner catches you.

Nice to see Sora's goal shifted from getting acknowledged by Leon to winning the competition. With Yuri's foreshadowing I don't think we can trust that new couple.
Apr 7, 2018 10:08 PM

Oct 2016
It seems like some of the episode discussions are off...maybe it's because of the recap episodes are or aren't being counted?

Wow, I never expected to see Yuri show up again! That's a nice surprise. I don't know that Yuri can be completely trusted, or at least that he's not just doing this out of pure kindness. After all, he is the guy who betrayed Kaleido Stage and from the preview it seems like he's got some sort of history with Leon. But at least he's a more enjoyable character than Leon and May.

Mute and Alice seem fishy...maybe they're going to steal Yuri and Sora's manuever?
Aug 5, 2019 8:05 PM

Oct 2012
That movement of May was ridiculous?! She was just spinning and Leon had to go and catch her so she didn't break her neck. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous... This arc is the worst so far, dear god.

And of course, May didn't learn SHIT from all she's been through. As expected for the shitty character she is. The woman was talking to Leon and she came and was all like "YEAH, I AM HIS PARTNER, I AM SO AMAZING". Seriously, she disgusts me. If she broke both her legs I wouldn't even blink. I actually think my spirit would feel a lot better if she did.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 24 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 4, 2010

7 by Safrichh »»
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 23 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

9 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 42 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 15, 2010

5 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.